Your Search | call one unlimited communications, premier benefits

Jul 09 2014
Vanguard Software Development Giovanni Venegas Took one year to create a website which was supposed to be done in three weeks. He did not even finished it. Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, Alabama Small Business Services: Vanguard Software Development Internet

Jul 09 2014
scr@ecware.com Sean Rowland aka T-Trex He acted as a Web Master and He stole robbed my blind of my intellectual data He put a 3.6 million dollare company My Company in the Grave..He signed phony contracts. He is no Webmaster as he stated he is no SEO guy. He promised a shopping cart. and special cell phone apps inhis Phoney contract. I opened up my world to a guy i thought was Genuine. He is worse that Hitler orMadoff...I pray for anyone inthis country please call me...I have proff. He used my 25 years as a executive in the office furniture industry only to steal and sell my leads and my lifes work..If this can put a stop to some one else for this PROFESSIONAL CON ARTIST Look at his profile..and his BOOK KILLING GOD Oceanside Delaware Author: tustin, California Computer Furniture: scr@ecware.com Oceanside, Delaware

Jul 09 2014
white glove maids Vee, Jo ann, linda, and betty, elise and Karen crone well, the company for one has no class what so ever, you wear these red wripped up shirts and bleached and which can be so much bettter, they come into your house, steal things like, napkins, toilet paper, alchol and whatever they can find while the client isnt home, and what was worse they have stolen money from the clients and the girls still work there. who allows such addacety to do that really? 2nd we have gotten hurt on the job and they dont even have workmens comp nor are they bonded because if they were the girls working there have FELONY backfrounds and smoke and drink while on the job, i would seriously be afraid of these people and what they have done. becareful to all the clients here in palm beach , boca, jupiter and where you may be be very aware and keep your eye out and DO NOT LEAVE THEM ALONE IN YOUR HOUSE! jupiter Florida Author: jupiter, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: white glove maids jupiter, Florida

Jul 09 2014
legal herbal buds Unknown they offer you over night shipping with your order to purchase for 24.50 , guaranteed delivery the next day . well its day 3 now , they ignore my emails , my phone calls , texts. when you make a account with them you can review your order, it will say processing , day after day after day.... when you call your bank the so called company takes your money out the same day you make a purchase. on top of that you must be 18 to purchase these products they sell and they dont verify your age. theyll even tell you to send a money order because you cant purchase tobacco products with credit cards and bank cards. they are a scam , dont trust these 3 sites at all. New york , New York Internet Author: Yucca Valley, California BBB Better Business Bureau: legal herbal buds Internet

Jul 09 2014
Center for Guardian Certification Denise Calabrese, Jared Shafer The CGC helped one of their guardian members rip off $250,000 from my uncle and this caused his death. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Author: seattle, Washington Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Center for Guardian Certification Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Jul 09 2014
ScoreSense.com One Technologies LP; FreeScoreOnline.com; FreeScore360.com; MyCreditHealth.com; CheckMyCreditNow.com unauthorized charges, charges for unknown/unrequested services, misleading advertising Dallas, Texas Internet Author: Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: ScoreSense.com Internet

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Straight-Talk Tracfone Stole my old phone number two times in two days to new numbers. Unlimited data is not unlimited as advertised. The thirty day contract each month is foolish for those on fixed income. Before long your renewal comes before your check arrives and they will steal your number if late. Tuscaloosa Alabama Author: Tuscaloosa, , Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Straight-Talk Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Jul 09 2014
Samsung Repair Center RSI Repair Services Inc ,Authorized Samsung Service Center, REPAIR CENTER CLAIMING PHONE HAS LIQUID DAMAGE AND IS BEYOND REPAIR PLANO TEXAS Nationwide
Author: Davie, Florida Communications & Networking: Samsung Repair Center Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Fingerhut Safeline Insurance-- BENEFITS DENIED Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Atlanta, Georgia Consumer Services: Fingerhut St Cloud , Minnesota

Jul 09 2014
PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction REVIEW: Commitment to PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Rip-off Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Mesa , Arizona Liars: Epcon Solar Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 09 2014
BENJAMIN LEGAL SERVICES KEVIN BENJAMIN AND JAN JURICISIN Lawyer that cant be defeated.above the law & no one can stop him chicago Illinois
Author: DENVER, Colorado Civil Rights Violators: BENJAMIN LEGAL SERVICES chicago, Illinois

Jul 09 2014
Cox Cable Cox Communications Cox Bundle Trick Chula Vista and many other cities California Author: Chula Vista, California Cable TV: Cox Cable Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Allied Industries, Inc Samsung SignsAdtronix Signs Inc. Scott Fitzsimmons came to our buisness and sold us a sign. After hunting him down and informing him we had his personal address we finally received a call back and received the sign. After installing the sign we have been unable to use the led sign due to improper software and no wireless security key. Kansas City Missouri Author: Odessa, Texas Sign Shops: Allied Industries, Inc Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 09 2014
Hosto, Buchan & Prater Hosto. Also Erin who works in account resolutions Set up a payment plan, missed one payment, bank account was seized, no warning or notification Little Rock Arkansas Author: Greenbrier, Tennessee Collection Agencies: Hosto, Buchan & Prater Little Rock, Arkansas

Jul 09 2014
Nationwide Carriage Lines LBD Worldwide Mover Major Moving Company Scam on the Internet Hallandale, Florida Author: Wewahitchka, Florida Moving Companies: Nationwide Carriage Lines Hallandale, Florida

Jul 09 2014
SMI ONE holding back cards with hild support payments on them leominster utah Author: leominster, Massachusetts Banks: SMI ONE leominster, Massachusetts

Jul 09 2014
Exede Internet (Via Sat Communications) Mediocre internet service, Bogus Disconnect fees for ending contract, Rude/uneducated customer service reps, LIARS Englewood Colorado Author: Magnolia, Texas Internet Services: Exede Internet Englewood, Colorado

Jul 09 2014
law offices of allen g rose pc Law office s of allen g rose my grandma left a $201,000 irrevocable spendthrift trust fund for me when she passed away to pay for school investments house & car& general well being & he will not give me sufficent benefits claims he will with broken promises will not give me a copy of the will that by law he has to give to me nor trust fund deposits & withdrawl notifications as by law hes supposed 2& has failed 2 be in touch with me for almost a year springfield,mo & Greenfield, missouri Author: monett, Missouri Financial Services: law offices of allen g rose pc Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
American Financial-Michael Smith American Cash Advance Michael Smith called me today from phone # 631-247-6699 , i'm approved loan 8500. need to show $168. on green dot card would give me no further info. is to call me in morning for money. NewYork Author: Murray, Kentucky Loans: American Financial-Michael Smith Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
cashnetusa sam wilson I applied for a dld cash loan thru cashnetusa and i purchase a gree dot money and sent them 100.00 I wasl told I had to send more money and when I didn't I told them it was a scam I wouldn't send no more money and I keep getting more phone calls asking me if I got the money. They call and when I ask who I was speaking to they hang up. I have told them several times I want my money back. NO USE Internet Author: new albany, Indiana Cash Services: cashnetusa Internet

Jul 08 2014
WOW Cable WOWAY WOW cable has to be the worst cable and internet experience in my career. Not one of their published numbers---numbers for bills, installation, tech support, or service---picks up in less than 50 minutes, day or night. Their service is sold with a modem Montgomery Montgomery, Al Author: Montgomery, Alabama Cable TV: WOW Cable Montgomery, Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
lincoln associates ryan jones manager ok just got a phone call a company, lincoln associates, said they need my personal info so they can send a court order for a delinquent account ,2007, and they will take me and ben to court to dock our pays somewhere in the excess of 1900.00$ the account was just over 600.00$ confirmed by baxter credit union so if i dont pay we have to go to court...he will not send prooof just an agreement to sign and a bank acct. info sheet im angry baxter credit union has no idea and this guy wants 1900.00$ is this a fraud? says he cant send proof cause its evidence? los angeles california Author: hudson falls, New York Collection Agencies: lincoln associates Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Solutions Meds Store Michael, John Repeatedly asked for more money to be sent via Western Union due to quantity size not in stock. When asked for shipping number  was told more must be paid due to quantity ,larger, and to send the difference in price. First payment was $200.00, second payment was 179.00, then was told only larger quantity in stock and I needed to pay additional $150.00. Was told the shipment was sent but stopped delivery until payment were made. Ask for a refund and they said no and started calling me stupid and dumb a**. When asked why a refund would not be given they said because they were not in the mood. This was/is clearly a fraudulent company as reported by others. They answered my calls daily but continued to demand the next payment and then you will receive your shipment the next day. Finally I was told not to call anymore and my phone would be blocked.....which it was. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE! Total scam company. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Drugstores: Solutions Meds Store Internet

Jul 08 2014
Secured Benefits Connection Megan Gerdahl, Corporate Recruiter Legal Shield Scam Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Secured Benefits Connection Internet