Your Search | call one unlimited premier benefits

Aug 20 2016
prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Sponsor guaranteed cash report 1,823,976.00 and have to respond in 14 days to get money send them 20 bucks for them to save and send out had gotten a letter in the mail showing I had won 1,823,976.00 and I had to respond within the 14 days but had to send them 20 bucks back and respond or they will give the money away and haven't Hurd anything and had looked up on line to see if it was true and sum one else got scamed and my dumb a*s send it to them its a scam and sum one need to put a end or many more families are going to get scaled and ur thinking ur life changing and it's wrong Nationwide Author: DENVER, Colorado Attorneys General: prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Emma Cimino Refused to satisfy promises made at beginning of lease. Ceiling Fan, Curtains/Blinds, Repair and Paint Decking. When attempting to request attention to property she will either ignore emails or monopolize phone conversations with her multitude of problems so you then become focused on ending the call. Lake Arrowhead California Author: Lake Arrowhead, California Housing Rentals: Emma Cimino Lake Arrowhead, California

Aug 19 2016
TeeCub I placed four orders in one day for $121.65 ,$14.95, $19.95, $7.95 only received the order for $19.95 Ogden Utah Author: Olive Hill, Kentucky Specialty Stores: TeeCub Ogden, Utah

Aug 19 2016
Delta Products Delta Lighting Sent products to on of our employees and said it was going to be free now call every day for payment. Trevose, PA Internet Author: Conroe, Texas Specialty Stores: Delta Products Internet

Aug 19 2016
American Carpet Service Josh,Dave,Kevin and others I purchased a floor from Home Depot and they has ACS install it on MARCH 6th it is not finished as of yet I keep calling and no one wants to deal with me anymore. Springfield Massachusetts Author: Lowell, Massachusetts Carpet & Tile Installers: American Carpet Service Springfield, Massachusetts

Aug 19 2016
Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City,SD called for repair for my cooktop 2. Local service rep came located problem and ordered parts only to find out no longer available 3.called federal back and was offered the following deal a. A check to cover part of a new cooktop b. Access to the whirlpool discount site to order new cooktop c. Assurance that local service company would come an hook it up. I asked twice and my husband asked once about the hook up. The whirlpool site had ver few selections and even fewer ones that met the size we needed. I ordered a new one and called Federal to set up a time for the hook up. Much to my astonishment the rep said No hook up was included in deal!!Rapid City, South Dakota,  Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Warranty Companies: Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City

Aug 19 2016
Athene Alliance-One I too have been waiting over 5 months for my annuity statement from Alliance-One. Nashville Tennessee Author: Mt. Pleasant, Pennsylvania Financial Services: Athene Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

EXPERIENCE CARS RAUEL SHADY SALES PRACTICES Carson City Nevada
One Question Author: Carson City, Nevada Auto Dealers: EXPERIENCE CARS Carson City, Nevada

Aug 18 2016
Fund me now I am amazed that these people create business's, shut them down and just reopen another one with no experience Clearwater Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Loan Brokers: Fund me now Clearwater, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Softweak Corp. Aspire MarketingSimon Watson Sr. ManagerAshley Moore extension 039Sam Davis SupervisorMatthew Jonas extension 0261-866-775-3928 Rec'd 1st call in April 2016 saying my computer was compromised and would crash if I didn't get it fixed.Internet Author: Drummonds, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Softweak Corp. Internet

Aug 18 2016
AirTron Columbus, a division of Direct Energy Paid for a Maintenance plan only to have to pay for a Service call, which was necessary because I was misinformed on a prior maintenence check! Columbus Ohio Author: Pataskala, Ohio Maintenance Companies: AirTron Columbus Columbus, Ohio

Aug 18 2016
Transamerica Premier life insurance Company Monumental Another irreputable insurance company!!! Cedar Papids Iowa Author: Chicago, Illinois Funeral Services: Transamerica Premier life insurance Company Cedar Papids, Iowa

Aug 18 2016
Online Auction Learning Center RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Online Auction Learning Center dedicated to total customer satisfaction. FBA Stores – Online Auction Learning Center offers overwhelming support on Amazon training no matter your level of experience.*UPDATE: Online Auction Learning Center pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Online Auction Learning Center recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Seminars: Online Auction Learning Center - AuctionPro Riches RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Online Auction Learning Center an educational organization committed to using quality education and training to significantly and positively impact the lives of students all around the world. Online Auction Learning Center’s goal is to provide the best customer support, training & user experience in the online auction educational space. Rockland, Massachusetts

Aug 18 2016
summerbags.ru Ordered 6 Coach purses a month ago and only recieved one. Reached out to Summerbags.ru via email multiple times asking for a tracking number and have yet to recieve one. Internet Author: Delran, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: summerbags.ru Internet

Aug 18 2016
Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Jorge Leal Murguía de concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. en Mérida Yucatán México. Calle 27 53a, México, 8 Y 10 Col. Mexico Mérida, Yuc. 97125 & 30 171 Garcia Gineres 97125 999 254 Yo visito Mérida por negocios una ves al mes, pero por lo que se Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 ubicada en Mérida Yucatán. tuve una experiencia muy similar, llego al grado de que una de las personas a las que yo personalmente recomendé le mintió en su cara, la persona en cuestión grabo una de sus conversaciones y cuando Jorge intento incumplir lo que se acordó en esa conversación esta persona se la mostro y el dijo que la grabación había sido alterada !! El señor Jorge Leal Murguía de concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. en Mérida Yucatán México. Calle 27 53a, México, 8 Y 10 Col. Mexico Mérida, Yuc. 97125 & 30 171 Garcia Gineres 97125 999 254 0278, 9999258856, 9-26-66-58, 9999682296 topos1974@hotmail.com tiene un temperamento muy violento, todas las personas que trabajan para el mienten para cubrirlo por miedo. en mi opinión es una cuestión de tiempo para que le suceda algo a este tipo, porque uno no puede andar por ahí .. cometiendo fraudes a gente inocente y esconderse tras las espaldas de sus empleados dejándole a ellos todos los problemas mientras el se la pasa en fiestas con el jet set de Mérida para evadir sus responsabilidades, en lugar de hacer el trabajo para lo que fue contratado, el siempre niega los hechos y dice que son rumores o historias que la gente inventa. Merida, YUCATAN Mexico Yucatan, mexicoJorge Leal Murguia and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa de cv. TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Jorge Leal Murguía concrete & concrete and distributor and facilities González sa de cv. TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Mexico Yucatan in Merida. Calle 27 53a, Mexico, 8 and 10 Col. Mexico Merida, Yucatan. 97125 & 30171 97125 999254 Garcia Gineres I visited Merida for business once a month, but so is Jorge Leal Murguia and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa de cv. TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 located in Merida Yucatan. I had a very similar experience, came to the extent that one of the people I personally recommended lied to his face, the person in question recorded one of their conversations and when Jorge attempt to break what was agreed in that conversation this person I showed it to him and said the recording had been tampered !! Mr. Jorge Leal Murguía concrete & concrete and distributor and facilities González sa de cv. TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Mexico Yucatan in Merida. Calle 27 53a, Mexico, 8 and 10 Col. Mexico Merida, Yucatan. 97125 & 30171 Garcia Gineres 97125 0278 999254, 9999258856, 9-26-66-58, 9999682296 topos1974@hotmail.com has a very violent temper, all people working for lying to cover it out of fear. in my opinion it is a matter of time before something happens to this guy, because you can not go around .. committing fraud innocent people and hide behind the backs of their employees leaving them all the problems while he spends at parties with the jet set Merida to evade their responsibilities, rather than do the job for which he was hired, he always denies the facts and says they are rumors or stories that people invent. Merida, Yucatan Mexico YUCATAN, Mexico Author: Merida, yucatan, New Mexico Builders & Contractors: Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Internet

Aug 18 2016
ace industrial supply california Mike Wilson -attorney threatened to call police on a civil matter, Then had a FAKE COP call me Burbank California Author: Aurora, Colorado Rental Stores: ace industrial supply california Burbank, California

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Aug 18 2016
First Premier Bank Manipulative Crooks Sioux Falls, South Dakota Internet Typical Subprime attitude... Author: Landover , Maryland Consumer Services: First Premier Bank Internet

Aug 18 2016
Starbucks ivan was rude to me, ivan was insulting to me, ivan threatened to call the police on me for nothing, ivan wrongfully accused me of patronizing his employee, ivan wrongfully accused me of harassing his employee, there was little help in that store for the starbucksforlife game, i am not going back to that location ever again Beverly Hills California
Author: Los Angeles, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Beverly Hills, California

Aug 17 2016
kavous gitibin, cyndi gitibin, go rentals SCAM ARTISTS. THEY PAY NO ONE STAY AWAY! SCUMBAGS!! RENTED ME A CAR THAT WAS REPOSESSED IN MY HOTEL PARKING LOT Newport Beach California
Author: Orange County, California ORGANIZED CRIME: kavous gitibin, cyndi gitibin, go rentals Newport Beac, California

Aug 17 2016
First Premier Bank Sioux falls M.D. Hungry Hippo's Sioux Falls Maryland Author: Concord, North Carolina Banks: First Premier Bank Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Computer-Tech-H Fransis Walter More phone numbers: 1-574-2575 1-888-509-0573 Pennsylvania They displayed an official-looking warning on my new' used computer of being hacked. Then they called me, and said I needed to pay for an update,; unfortuantely, I paid $199.99. They ran a bunch of scans. Then they called again about 2 1/2 weeks later and claimed they needed $700 to fix it. This time i declined. One of their techs tried to write obscene messages in facebook acquaintances messages in the right-hand margin!!! where my $199 went. Pennsylvania Author: Tyler, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Computer-Tech-H Internet

Aug 17 2016
Issues resolved Author: Northridge, California Seminar Programs: Online Auction Learning Center RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Online Auction Learning Center an educational organization committed to using quality education and training to significantly and positively impact the lives of students all around the world. Online Auction Learning Center’s goal is to provide the best customer support, training & user experience in the online auction educational space. Rockland, Massachusetts

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Pop Cell phone company signed me up for a low-cost service. I provided the phone. They jerked me around by added devices and service progerams in order for me to call. When I got tired of being run around (each time paying a fee) I told them to vlose account. They refused to unlock phone. They said I had to wait for 6 months. I did. Now I try to contact them on-line, phone, facebook, etc. and I can't. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Cell phone Internet