Your Search | callahan automotive

1, Report #1319592

Jul 29 2016
CarCo Automotive jalopy wrecked pieced together Rice Minnesota Author: GLADSTONE, Oregon Truck Dealers: CarCo Automotive Rice, Minnesota

2, Report #1319499

Jul 28 2016
Automotive Custom Group Inc Emmett McKinney Body Shop to Chop Shop clearwater Florida
Author: Clearwater, Florida Body Work & Repair: Automotive Custom Group Inc clearwater, Florida

3, Report #1319419

Jul 28 2016
Ackerman Security, Atlanta Customer Service? What is THAT, Jim Callahan? Atlanta Nationwide Author: sugar Hill, Georgia Home Security: Ackerman Security, Atlanta Nationwide

4, Report #1319225

Jul 27 2016
BEST BUY AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT TOOK MY MONEY DIDN'T FINISH JOB TEMECULA California Author: CAMDEN, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: BEST BUY AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT TEMECULA, California

5, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

Jul 25 2016
Kuhn VW Kuhn Honda, Kuhn VW, Kuhn Automotive Group Fraud, Non-Disclosure, Unethical, Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Kuhn VW Tampa, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Groovy Automotive Groovy Lube Will not repair vehicle after acknowledging damage was caused during original repair Austin Texas
Author: ROUND ROCK, Texas Auto Mechanics: Groovy Automotive Austin, Texas

Jul 22 2016
Callahan counseling Peter Callahan Peter Callahan WILL TAKE YOU FOR YOUR MONEY. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT CLIENTS Martinsburg West Virginia Author: Martinsburg , West Virginia Mental Health: Callahan counseling Peter Callahan Martinsburg , West Virginia

Jul 21 2016
Mitchell '1' on Demand Pro Demand Automotive Repair info Should be called Mitchell NONE Don't be roped in, This product is horrible Internet Author: North Andover, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Mitchell on Demand Internet

Jul 21 2016
drive your dream llc/ willam automotive william automotive I BOUGHT A CAR FROM DONALD FROM A CRAIGSLIST AD..I ENDED UP AT THE AUCTION..WHERE I PURCHASED..A SATURN VUE FOR 2500 DOLLARS..CAR RAN FINE UNTILL I GOT HOME stockbridge  Georgia Author: atlanta ga, Georgia Auto Dealers: drive your dream llc/ willam automotive stockbridge ga, Georgia

Jul 20 2016
RDM AUTOMOTIVE GROUP RDM AUTOMOTIVE GROUP ARE COMPLETE SCAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plantattion Florida Author: Newport News, Virginia Auto Dealers: RDM AUTOMOTIVE GROUP Plantattion, Florida

Jul 19 2016
Karma Automotive LLC Fraudulent Car Company who does not support their vehicles and provides defective parts Costa mesa California Author: Moreno Valley, California Auto manufactures: Karma Automotive Costa mesa, California

Jul 19 2016
RDN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP RED ALERT DON'T BUY !!!!!! THEY ARE CROOKS!!!!! DON'T BUY Plantation Florida They Scammed You??? Author: High Point, North Carolina Auto Dealers: RDN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP Plantation , Florida

Jul 18 2016
liberty automotive protection my protective coverage on my vehicle was bumper to bumper,5 years ,100,000 miles, supposed to geta rental if needed.allenhurst New Jersey Author: morganfield, Kentucky Auto Warranty: liberty automotive protection allenhurst, New Jersey

Jul 17 2016
RPM Automotive Levi and Nick I spent $2,700 to have my Honda Accord Replaced and they won't stand behind their work. Broomfield Colorado Author: WESTMINSTER, Colorado Auto Repair Service: RPM Automotive Colorado

Jul 15 2016
Repair One Automotive Repair Can't do the jobs correctly - Empty Promises Conroe Texas Author: The Woodlands, Texas Auto Repair Service: Repair One Automotive Repair Conroe, Texas

Jul 14 2016
Criswell Automoative Criswell Jeep Deceptive Pricing and rude Sales Service Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Auto Dealers: Criswell Automotive Gaithersburg, Maryland

Jul 11 2016
Byers Automotive Byers sold me an unsafe car Columbus Ohio Where does common sense go? Author: PATASKALA, Ohio Motor Vehicle: Byers Automotive Columbus, Ohio

Jul 08 2016
Koons automotive woodbridge vrginia herb williams Got a car i didnt want an was repoed for one day missed Woodbridge Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Auto Dealers: Koons automotive Woodbridge, Virginia

Jul 08 2016
Karen Callahan Big Timbers Kennelwww.karmadoxies.com Ripoff!  Homeworth Ohio Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Animal Abuse: Karen Callahan Internet

Jul 08 2016
Northern OK Tire Auto Service OK Tire & AutoNorthern Automotive Jamie Kirstein NEED AN FRONT END ALIGNMENT? LIKELY YOU DID NOT, BUT JAMIE TOOK YOUR MONEY!! North Bay Ontario
Author: North Bay, Ontario Auto Repair Service: Northern OK Tire Auto Service North Bay, Ontario

Jul 05 2016
FAA Beverly Hills, Inc. dba BMW of Beverly Hills (Sonic Automotive Group) Beverly Hills BMW's negligence resulted in a costly car rental bill Los Angeles California Reply to Stacy Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: BMW of Beverly Hills Los Angeles, California

Jul 05 2016
Clark's Automotive Cupertino I brought my 2005 Audi 4 check engine light they assured me they can fix it they did not fix it they charge me $580 then they said for 350 will guarantee it will be fixed well they called me up charged me $379 the problem still exists so for a little unde Internet Author: San jose, California Auto Mechanics: Clark's Automotive Cupertino Internet

Jul 05 2016
Cherry Creek Express Lube & Automotive - Kendrick He was rude and assumed I did not know what I was talking about when I complained. Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Service Stations: Cherry Creek Express Lube & Automotive Denver, Colorado

Jul 05 2016
Christian Brother Automotive Overcharged and caused additions problems and refused to correct. Billings MT Author: Billings, Montana Auto Mechanics: Christian Brother Automotive Nationwide