Your Search | callous clear

Sep 01 2015
LaVista Auto Plex, Jeff Giandinoto Falsifies loan documents, illegally recontracted at least one customer LaVista Nebraska Total travesty Author: Des Moines, Iowa Auto Dealers: LaVista Auto Plex, Jeff Giandinoto LaVista, Nebraska

Aug 27 2015
SBBC Holdings, LLC Howard Elko Malinda Elko Howard & Malinda Elko John Beck's Free & Clear -NOT- Brunswick Ohio Author: Brunswick, Ohio Real Estate Services: SBBC Holdings, LLC Internet

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 24 2015
NEW JAMP, LDA. (PAULO FAUSTINO) modulus web design paulo faustino modulus web design, RUA DUARTE PACHECO PEREIRA N5A LINDA-A-VELHA LISBOA 2795 PT FRAUDSTER, TOTAL RIPOFF LINDA-A-VELHA LISBOA Lisbon Portugal Stay Clear of this Snake oil Dealer Author: Alberta Websites: NEW JAMP, LDA. (PAULO FAUSTINO) paulo faustino modulus web design LINDA-A-VELHA LISBOA, Other

Aug 15 2015
immediate Disbursement Division I recieve a letter stating i won3,062814,00 dollars and i sign it andthey said i would had to mail $20:00 dollar bac with the application so i will recieve my money and it tax free and it was clear commack rd New York Author: NATCHEZ, Mississippi Accounting: immediate Disbursement Division commack rd, New York

Aug 11 2015
Endeavor America loan services AKA The Money Source Inc Approved...Clear to close, let's close, DENIED !!! Walnut Creek CA Author: Key West, Florida Mortgage Companies: endeavor america loan services Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
5 X Trim and/or Nutrition Science Labs A saleswoman called me from 5 X Trim on 7/2/2015 and told me about the weight loss successes they have had with 5 X Trim. I asked her about a “warranty” and she said it was an “ironclad 30 day refund.” I then asked if that was from time of delivery or from time of slae and she CLEARLY said “from the time you receive it.” I then asked her to make sure we were clear on this. She repeated the “guarantee is good from date of receipt.” I then ordered their product. This is a disreputable bunch of thieves. They lie to get you to “buy” and then “lie” when it does not work. They lie in regard to guarantees. Their product does not work. I know because I tried it. Do NOT trust them and do not use them. Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Valley Springs, California Weightloss Programs: 5 X Trim Internet

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 07 2015
Boiler room denial phone number - 1- 855 -881- 2327. people of middle Eastern descent would freeze peoples computers. It would appear to be windows defender, to clear your computer call this number. Refer to the number above. They represented themselves as Mic Froz my computer while in video confronce with tigerdirect. com unknown Washington Author: Walla Walla , Washington Internet Fraud: Boiler room unknown , Washington

Aug 07 2015
Hartford Scienticic Automatically sends products without.Add does not.. make it clear enough.I offered to return product but they would not give me a full refund only partial. Martinez, Georgia Georgia Author: Raleigh, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Hatford Nationwide

Aug 06 2015
Clear Credit Services They call every couple of days with a computer generated message impossible to find out Nationwide Author: Tacoma, Washington Collection Agencies: Clear Credit Services Nationwide

Aug 06 2015
Thryve Fitness Solutions HIGH PRESSURE SALES-NOT FITNESS SPECIALISTS CLEAR LAKE TEXAS Author: League City, Texas Weightloss Programs: Thryve Fitness Solutions Peachtree Corner suite 216, Georgia

Aug 05 2015
Rocky,s handyman services Steve Weaver Stay clear of this manipulative, lying piece of t****. Three months of bulls***, and three thousand hard earned dollars later, I am left with a gutted project.Do not ever give this pirate a nickel of your money.I am headed to the courthouse in the morning. magnolia Texas Author: spring, Texas Builders & Contractors: Rocky,s handyman services magnolia, Texas

Aug 05 2015
Paul B Petitpierre This ebay buyer purchased a brand new 3d printer from me and claimed the item did not work. The item was as described and yet the buyer did not try to make the printer work. 3d printers are not easy out of the box to use. The consumer had no idea what he was doing and decided to file a complaint and demand and threaten for a refund. When denied he escalated the claim. Paypal went with the buyers info, believed him and allowed him to return the printer. The printer was sent back to me in pieces. The buyer smashed the glass bed that the 3d printer prints on, the axis which control the printer are taken apart and cannot be fixed. This item was destroyed intentionally. Aliso Viejo, California
Rebuttal to clear EBay buyer: Paul Petitpierre from to seller: Bryan Van Almkerk's false accusation regarding a Robo 3D printer. Author: Middletown, Connecticut Internet Fraud: Paul B Petitpierre Aliso Viejo,, California

Aug 05 2015
DAG JEWISH MARKETING SOLUTION paid $3000 for nothing ..a clear rip off by this company.. should stay away at any cost. payment harassment, unprofessional conduct, misrepresentation. no leads no nothing. queens New York Author: elmhurst, New York Home Improvements: DAG JEWISH MARKETING SOLUTION queens, New York

Jul 25 2015
Occidental Vacation Club- President Luis Namnum Occidental Vacation Club is a SCAM! DO NOT PURCHASE! Cozumel Mexico Bait and Switch Author: Pendleton, Indiana Resorts: Occidental Vacation Club- President Luis Namnum Cozumel Mexico, Select State/Province

Jul 22 2015
Talk’n’Save www.talknsave.net/ Stay Clear of them they are thieves. they take your money, provide no service and keep 50% of your money. Lawrence New York
We are always happy to help our customers Author: brooklyn, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Talk’n’Save Lawrence, New York

Jul 21 2015
Live Career My Perfect Resume LiveCareer*MyperfResum (855-213-0348) failed to make clear that I was going to get an automatic $39.80 a month after I paid a one time deal of $2.95. Internet Livecareer Response Author: Novi, Michigan Internet Services: Live Career My Perfect Resume Internet

Jul 14 2015
Clear Credit Services This company is harrassing me over the phone and threatens me and my wife even using the IRS as the class action lawsuit if I didn't comply. c d Author: Kinmundy, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Clear Credit Services Nationwide

Jul 14 2015
RAC inside ashley furniture Rent a center .., Feb 2015.. Got me and husband furniture from them .. They started to changed the contract with payments and policy they charged us taxes i payed them in that moment .. Then i made my 1st payment me and husband march then april in time both. This a*s manager tells us ok you need to clear the payment by may 1 2015 .. We got our furnisher sum on feb 25 some on the 22 of feb the other half in march the 1st week, i was like ok but i didn't sign for that agreement hes like its a new policy .  Laredo Nationwide Author: Laredo, Texas Financial Services: RAC inside ashley furniture Nationwide

Jul 14 2015
Clear Vision Communication Cydcor (Parent Company) misclassifying employees/deceptive practices Independence Ohio Article from past when you search Steve Kordella Author: Independence, Ohio Multi-Level Marketing: Clear Vision Communication Independence , Ohio

Jun 30 2015
cedarbluff towing towed my honda accord. i had just purchased the vehicle and did not yet get it registered in my name. when i went to get the car i only had my bill of sale which is legall in tennessee. they refused to give me my car even though i had a bill of sell showing transfer of ownership from one person to me. i called k.p.d and they came and told me word for word that because they were a business they could refuse to let my car out to me untill they saw what they deeemed to be proof of ownership that was good enough for them. then said there was nothing criminal about it that it was a civil matter. said that the tow company could request to see a purple cow even if i had a clear title and i had better have the purple cow? so basically they are attempting to steal my property from me because they can. they get to decide what is and isnt good enough proof of ownership. i mean its obvious they gettin kick backs from towing cars. but this is bull knoxville Tennessee Author: knoxville, Tennessee Auto Towing: cedarbluff towing knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 29 2015
Fyves.com Fyves Media Stay clear of Fyves.com Baia Mare, Romania Internet Author: Berlin, Other Clothing Stores: Fyves.com Internet

Jun 26 2015
head and neck Associates of Orange County I went to this office for a hearing test, which went well. I was seen by DR. Bredenkamp which was a HUGE mistake! He walked into the room directed me to see the Staff and pick up a handout regarding my condition and walked out!!!! I actually found out more information on Google than I received from this office visit! OKAY here comes the REAL KICKER........ I was billed $ 540.00 dollars for a total time of 15 minutes... hearing test and consul......... Here we go! $290.00 for the privilege of being a first time patient! $110.00 for an assessment... this is the piece of paper the staff gave me. $ 90.00 for the hearing test. (Reasonable) $ 50.00 for another part of the hearing test! Just making up fees! My ADVICE steer clear of this type of customer ABUSE! I called and wrote a letter ONLY to get ignored! Mission Viejo California Author: Laguna Niguel, California Hearing Aid Centers: head and neck Associates of Orange County Mission Viejo, California

Jun 22 2015
Signet-Koks Insurance Limited / Mr.Mark Spindle Scam to post Financial Guarantee Bond on Euro Clear Bloomberg Exchange; Request 1% of the total value of bond upfront. Internet Author: San Diego, California Loans: Signet-Koks Insurance Limited / Mr.Mark Spindle Internet