Your Search | callous clear

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Global solutions Clear one advantage (sponsor company) Rip off company Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Legal Process Servers: Global solutions Tulsa , Oklahoma

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

4, Report #1181984

Oct 09 2014
Clearchoice Windows Clear Choice USA / Window Depot USA Rip-off/ No customer Service/ Ghost Corporate Office/ Misleading Advertisement Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Glass Companies: Clearchoice Windows Nationwide

Oct 08 2014
Multi loan source MLS, Clear Lake Holdings, MultiLoanSource, Guidiville Band of Pomo Indians, Tribal Lending Entity Hidden terms that are OUTREAGOUS Internet Author: Dumfries, Virginia Loans: Multi loan source Internet

Oct 07 2014
Green Computer Martin Azari Brought laptop in for minor repairs, came back with more problems on it. He removed programs, added others without my consent. Then could not even type on the keyboard anymore..but he never returned my many calls to fix problem he created ...a worse off laptop for a hefty fee of $129! He admitted his entire training was trial and error...stay clear of Green Computer!! go to someone who is qualified! Palatine Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Green Computer Palatine, Illinois

Oct 04 2014
NO Joanne Robinson Mercy North Iowa Medical Health System Unwanted breastfeeding exam without anyone in the room. Took my son out of the room against my wishes. Mason city iowa Author: Clear Lake, Iowa Nurses: NO Joanne Robinson Select State/Province

Oct 04 2014
Dr Nirmal Bastola Mercy North Iowa Medical Health System Wrote lies in my medical records. Made inappropriate suggestions. Clear Lake Iowa Author: clear lake, Iowa Doctors: Dr Nirmal Bastola Clear Lake , Iowa

Oct 03 2014
Green Solutions of GA Aqua Clear Systems This company is Aqua Clear Systems. It was closed by the Georgia Office of Consumer Affairs and fined $800,000. It was also featured if in the FOX 5 Consumer Problems. It now opened with a different name Green Solutions and it is business as usual Marietta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Green Solutions of GA Marietta, Georgia

Sep 30 2014
quality used appliance and repair TNT realty associates BEWARE AND STAY CLEAR PRODUCTS DO NOT WORK stuart Florida Author: stuart, Florida Appliances: quality used appliance and repair stuart, Florida

Sep 29 2014
Pure Youth Solution Skin Pure, Skin Clear free sample $4.99 only to ship charges $89 & $99 on each bottle to credit card no info on package to inform san diego ca & las vegas NV Internet Author: martinez, California Celebrities: Pure Youth Solution Internet

Sep 26 2014
Clear Credit Solutions, LLC Claimed 500FastCash.com filed that I need to pay back $330 for pay day loan! Wilmington Delaware Author: Orlando , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Clear Credit Solutions, LLC Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 23 2014
Clear Credit Solutions Law Offices of Putnam & Associates Creeps Rude Total Scam Prey on peoples fears Internet Author: Hamilton, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Clear Credit Solutions Select State/Province

Sep 19 2014
HSN warranty run a round clear water Florida Author: TAPPAHANNOCK, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: HSN clear water, Florida

Sep 19 2014
Clear TV Clear TV biggest scam going.. Wallingford CT Author: Coatesville , Pennsylvania Television Parts & Services: Clear TV Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Metro Auto Michael SobhMichael-s2 (EBay) Michael stated in his Ebay auction that the car we were purchasing had a clear title, had been in a minor fender bender. His autocheck confirmed the fender bender, his fabricated autocheck! When we went to trade the car, we were informed from a carfax report that the car was a total loss, had been in a wreck with airbag deployment. Therefor three dealers wanted nothing to do with our car. Our good deal was a HUGE mistake! We are still unsure how he turned a salvage title into a clear one! Redford Michigan Author: Worden, Illinois Auto Dealers: Metro Auto Internet

Sep 11 2014
CAPITAL MEATS DAN BIGGAM THIS IS A BIG SCAM AND A RIP OFF.  STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, IT IS A TOTAL RIP OFF............... Virginia Author: CLEAR SPRING, Maryland Door to Door Sales: CAPITAL MEATS Virginia

Sep 10 2014
SUNBELT CREDIT 1084 I took 2 loan form sunblet the first one my car was the colletoral I guest the 2nd too i paid off both even though I filled for bankruptcy i paid both laons beacuase i want to keep my car clear that was in 2007 now i want to sell my car evn though is paid and i have the tittle in the tag and title still shows sunblet as a deed owner. I spoke with mrs. Sherly Jackson at 844 765 -7460 she aksed to fax spme kind of proof that i had paid after 7 years of the loan all i have is the crdit reprot balance which is 0. WINTER HAVEN Florida Author: DAVENPORT, Florida Loans: SUNBELT CREDIT WINTER HAVEN, Florida

Sep 08 2014
ACE Cash Services You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Payday Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter. Internet Author: Fort Gordon , Georgia Questionable Activities: ACE Cash Services Internet

Sep 03 2014
GSCM Fullfillmant Zeta Clear Sent second bottle before trial offer had expired and wn't answer phone to cancel Burbank, Burbank Author: Penn Valley, California Medical Supplies: GSCM Fullfillmant Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
kwik kargo ripoff clear lake Minnesota Author: newport, Minnesota Trucking Companies: kwik kargo clear lake, Minnesota

Aug 29 2014
CLEAR CREAK MISLED FEES AND POSSIBLE OUTCOME LOUISVILLE Colorado Author: DALTON , Georgia Body Work & Repair: CLEAR CREAK LOUISVILLE, Colorado

Aug 28 2014
Greggory Espinoza DO NOT HIRE this so called Elecrtician. This guy steals, brings other people to steal, then does not complete any work and ALL the work he does do is bootleg and needs to be re dun. Just stay clear of him at 512 E. White St. in Barstow Ca. He leaves a tra Thieves, liars, scopes you out, druggies, low life, scumbag, Barstow California Author: fontana, California Electrical Services: Greggory Espinoza Barstow, California

Aug 27 2014
Select Portfolio Servicing This company keep posting NOD on my door knob...no loan, clear title, called, they did not respond Utah Utah Author: riverside, California Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Select Portfolio Servicing Utah

Aug 26 2014
crystal clear renovations Crystal dejordy ( Robertson) theif,liar and felon phoenix Arizona
Author: phoenix, Arizona Carpet & Tile Installers: crystal clear renovations phoenix, Arizona