Your Search | callous clear

Aug 26 2014
Geico Will not pay out damages to my car which was hit my their insured while I was parked with engine off. not clear Internet Author: Ijamsville, Maryland Body Work & Repair: Geico Internet

Aug 26 2014
Complaint Review: Crystal Clear Digital Marketing | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Orlando Florida Author: California Internet Marketing Companies: Crystal Clear Digital Marketing Orlando, Florida

Aug 23 2014
zenith research services inc. James Melvrick scam involving secret shopper, sent a large check in mail, ups, for 2,650.00, wanted me to deposit the check and wait for it to clear Internet Author: erie, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: zenith research services inc. Internet

Aug 20 2014
Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. SevenPay G S Pay guys are wolves in sheep’s disguise. They are a big time rip off. I had dealt with them earlier, at first they were going by the name Sevenpay and they took off with everyone’s money. Now they are back calling themselves G S Pay. But guess what we people are smart too. We know you would again run away with our money. When you start a business first you need to ensure that all your previous dues are clear. 89 Albert Street, 1F2, Edinburgh, EH7 5LY, United Internet Author: Edinburgh, North Dakota Utility Companies: Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. Internet

Aug 18 2014
HOME AFFORDABLE DIRECT CLEAR SOLUTONS IN TAMPA FLORIDA LOAN MODIFICATION QUEENS New York Author: Bronx, New York Accounting: HOME AFFORDABLE DIRECT QUEENS , New York

Aug 13 2014
Option One Plumbing Can't Clear Line, Tries to Sell New Sewer Phoenix California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Plumbing: OPTION ONE PLUMBING Rancho Cucamonga, California

Aug 08 2014
Freedompop.com stay clear of company. San Francisco Internet Author: Monument, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Freedompop Internet

Aug 06 2014
Stanley C Kottemann & Assocites Lady of the Sea Won't clear judgement of land Kenner Louisiana Author: Golden Meadow, Louisiana Lawyers: Stanley C Kottemann & Assocites Kenner, Louisiana

Aug 06 2014
National Agents Alliance - Burlington, North Carolina Smoke and Mirrors Burlington North Carolina Author: Rocky River, Ohio Multi Level Marketing: National Agents Alliance Burlington, North Carolina

Aug 06 2014
One Clear Choice, LLC / Student Consolidation Aid Student Consolidation Aid This company is extremely unprofessional, have a huge turn-over ratio (people only last a couple of days there), provide poor leads, managers have no clue how to run a call center, and they lie about your earning potential. Everything about this company is a lie. They are a fraud. . Irvine California Author: Costa Mesa, California Public Schools: One Clear Choice, LLC / Student Consolidation Aid Irvine, California

Aug 06 2014
Advance America Cash Services AACS This is in reference to your account with Advance America Cash Services. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Advance America Cash Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter. The Lender is filing these charges against you: (1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION (2) COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD (3) THEFT BY DECEPTION. I NEVER TOOK A LOAN WITH THIS COMPANY. Internet Author: Fletcher, North Carolina Cash Services: Advance America Cash Services Internet

Aug 05 2014
ace legal department sent me an email. stating this is to inform you, that you are going to be legally prosecuted in the court house within couple of days. Your ssn is put on hold by US Federal Government, so before the case if filed we would like to notify you about this matter. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact youu in order to resolve your debt with Payday Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and have left us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter. And goes on like a book. Called the phone number given in my e-mail. No longer in service. They use the United States District Attorney as a side kick. And in taking my case to court it will total $4271.15 Newyork Author: Parma, Idaho Bad Check Writers: ace legal department Internet

Aug 04 2014
Levana Levana Baby Monitors Clear View monitors never worked correctly. Nationwide Author: Ohio Nurseries: Levana Nationwide

Aug 04 2014
Strike It Rich Sweepstakes TDK MarketingPO BOX 9084 Clear Water FloridaNationalMagazine Exchange Invasion of Privacy, Scam, dishonest Activities. Clearwater Florida Author: Manhattan, Kansas Questionable Activities: Consumer Services: Strike It Rich Sweepstakes Clearwater, Florida

Aug 02 2014
Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Aug 01 2014
Progress Mobility May 21 ordered a mobility scooter by telephone. was told delivery date May 27th.comes from N.Y. contactec them all week & all week was promised each day. learned it sat in Greencastle Pa that week, approx. 75 miles from me. everyday PM promised it would be delivered every day that weel.By May 31st I stated I no longer wanted it. I woould find my terminally ill huusband one that day. Now they claim I refused delivery.the manufacture has the scooter, sent PM a refund which PM refuses to refund me. bulling me by stating the policy is clear, yet I ordered it by phone. we never refused, they never delivered as promised. this company can not be trusted. clearmont Fl Fl Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Credit Services: Progress Mobility Internet

Aug 01 2014
equifax credit report Misled 30 day trial period offer. When I called up to cancel my trail, they said I had to call them between 9am and 3 pm on the 30th day in order not to be charged the recurring $30.00 a month charge. If I tried to cancel before the last day I would be cut off at the time of the call. They have no ethics, I'd rather be clear of them. Operators and supervisors are in India Internet Author: Redlands, California Internet Services: equifax credit report Internet

Jul 31 2014
Isagenix Steer Clear Chandler Arizona
Author: Park Ridge, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: Isagenix Chandler, Arizona

Jul 30 2014
Phoenix Restoration Services, Inc - Edward H Inge Extorts Insurance Companies, over charges for services. Bills for services that are never provided. Refuses to pay other contractors on time, changes his billing polices from week to week. Smooth talker, liar, very articulate, stay clear of this turd. Contractor / Insurance Claims Mobile Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Consumer Services: Phoenix Restoration Services, Inc - Edward H Inge Mobile, Alabama

Jul 30 2014
ACS LEGAL GROUP Advance cash services This is in reference to your account with Advance Cash Services. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Advance Cash Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter. Internet Author: Alabama Attorneys General: ACS LEGAL GROUP Internet

Jul 28 2014
LUMA HYDRATE The company charged $4.95 for a free sample of product. It was no where mentioned that I will have to pay a recurring charge in subequent months. But they charged $ 89.95 on July 14, 2014 from my credit card. The first charge of $ 4.95 for free sample was charged on June 27. I received the free sample but nothing more. This is clear cheating, and I reuest for an action against the company which is defrauding hundreded of persons. Dont know Internet Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: LUMA HYDRATE Internet

Jul 26 2014
Primerica complaints ratings REVIEW: Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquiries from the past, present and in the future. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Primerica commitment to customer & agent satisfaction. After interviewing executives from Primerica, it is clear that they are dedicated to helping their agents and clients achieve complete satisfaction and will not allow a legitimate complaint to go unresolved. Duluth Georgia Author: PO Box 310 - Tempe, AZ 85280, Arizona Financial Services: Rip-off Report REVIEW: Primerica Duluth, Georgia

Jul 25 2014
Dermallure The company was not clear about the trial offer Haslet TX Author: Encino, California Beauty Salons: Dermallure Internet

Jul 25 2014
Endre Bacsa and Sears Imported Autos Endre G. Bacsa, Sears Mercedes Benz, Seas Imports Steer Clear Of Dishonest Mercedes Salesman - Sears Imports Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Endre Bacsa and Sears Imported Autos Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 24 2014
saferwholesale.com Great Sports Inc. Sent wrong product model at a lesser value, rude customer service refused to correct the situation, changed their online description to match what they sent after complaint was filed Joliet Illinois Author: Clear Lake, Iowa Sporting Goods: saferwholesale.com Joliet, Illinois