Your Search | callous clear

Mar 22 2016
Potters Appliance Repair Carrollton TEXAS (JOSH) DONT USE SCAMMER FRAUD THIEVES {JOSH}Potter's Appliance Repair1015 Ridge view CirCarrollton, TX 75007 THIEF SCAMMER DONT BUY FROM STEER CLEAR.......... Carrolton Texas Author: claremont, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Potters Appliance Repair Carrollton TEXAS (JOSH) Carrolton, Texas

Mar 22 2016
Vivilon Forevernu – Makes anything old look.... the same. Horrible product. Vivilon Wipe on Clear Coat Forevernu Tampa Florida
Nice try again Bill :) Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Vivilon Technology Group Tampa, Florida

Mar 21 2016
United Homes of America, LLC Kyle Newman Do not sell your home to this company, you will waste your time Glendale Arizona Author: Clear Lake, Iowa Real Estate Services: United Homes of America, LLC Glendale, Arizona

Mar 16 2016
Anthos of Pinewood Manor Having problems with my water coming out cloudy, not clear, and milky. I call over 15 times to my apartment manager and went to the office many times complaining about problems with my water and the maintenance guy came out only 2 or 3 times to fix the problem. When the maintenance guy came out the last time he said he didn't know what's wrong or what's going on. Everything time I call the office they say we will send someone out there right away but no one never show up. Jonesboro GA
Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Property Management: Anthos of Pinewood Manor Nationwide

Mar 15 2016
NutraFit LLC NFL *GARCINIACAMBOGIA* False Labeling Claim (under the FDCA); Disclosures that are not clear and conspicuous (under FTC) Anderson Indiana Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Weightloss Programs: NutraFit LLC Anderson, Indiana

Mar 14 2016
Clear Sky Pharmacy Withdrew Funds From Checking Account No Product Delivered Internet Author: Ocean View, New Jersey Pharmacies: Clear Sky Pharmacy Internet

Mar 13 2016
Alliance One/ Athene Athene is the original company with the annuity Company makes you hold for almost 20 minutes to talk to a representative & they know no answer to our questions. I am a teacher & have worked very hard for my annuity. Can get clear instructions how to get my money out even if I get lost or roll over to a trusted company. Everyone is confused! !! Last time spoke to a representative in Florida. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Insurance Companies: Alliance One/ Athene Nationwide

Mar 10 2016
Dean Graziosi's Think A Little Different On How To Rip Off Customers Big Talker about forclosures but doesen't come through with what he says on TV' a lot of hot air. Lindon Utah please contact me so we can clear up the mistake Author: denver, Colorado TV Advertisements: Dean Graziosi Think A Little Different Lindon, Utah

Mar 09 2016
John Beck's Amazing Profits Misleading deceptive fraudulent coerced conned ripped off scammed jacked Burbank California Hold On To Your Hard Earned Money William Author: Aiea, Hawaii Advertising / Deceptive: John Beck's Amazing Profits Burbank, California

Mar 05 2016
maxxfinder.com Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc It is a fake dating site. They charge you to chat with real people in your area when in fact it clearly is not real people. They all say the same thing, use the same words and phrases. During busy periods of the week (ex. Friday night) it is far more clear that it is a Robot replying or just a very lazy employee. Totally fake. Internet Author: Goteborg, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: maxxfinder Internet

Mar 04 2016
Clear Choice Motors _Sean Beware of Clear Choice Motors Colton, California Author: Yorba Linda, California RV Dealers: Clear Choice Motors Colton,, California

Mar 04 2016
Convergent Galaxy Asset Sent me a bill for$249.55 saying if I pay $62.39 it will clear my balance. I do not owe this. Renton Washington Author: Kuna, Idaho Bait-and-Switch: Convergent Renton, Washington

Mar 03 2016
Skinrenew Bellaveiskin Placed an order for a special offer, looked like €29.94 for 4 bottles, not clear that it was per bottle. There was no final price shown before I pressed order confirm. Internet Author: Halinghen FRANCE, Alabama Beauty Salons: Skinrenew Internet

Mar 02 2016
Warranty Administration Services, Inc. Clear Advantage Need warranty services and company is nowhere to be found! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Massachusetts Auto Warranty: Warranty Administration Services, Inc. Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 26 2016
City of Clear Lake Iowa Water Department TO ALL PROPERTY OWNERS OF CLEAR LAKE IOWA Clear Lake Iowa Author: Clear Lake , Iowa Plumbing: City of Clear Lake Iowa Clear Lake, Iowa

Feb 25 2016
Wealth CEOS Your Wealth Education New company formed by James Bradley to contiue what US invest was doing - ripping off clients San Diego Internet
Wealthceos has been Shut Down Author: Syracuse, New York Realtors: Wealth CEOS Internet

Feb 21 2016
Centurylink I was billed for a modem I was very clear I did not want. They billed me causing the 1st time boa didn't pay an overdraft. When calling, I had to prove they received the modem. they said they credited my account, but I had to pay the full amount plus another month at full rate. they will not refund my money or honor the contracted montyhly price because my 1st billing was $100 too much, causing it to be rejected. Albuquerque Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Internet Service Providers: Centurylink Nationwide

Feb 20 2016
Motorcars LTD I bought a 2006 Chrysler Town and Country from this place. Don't buy from here they as they are very sneaky with their business practices. When I pulled up they had already started the van and clear the check engine light with a OBDII tool as after I got rip off O'Fallon Missouri Questions for Kyle Author: Elsberry, Missouri Auto Dealers: Motorcars LTD O'Fallon , Missouri

Feb 10 2016
Colette Friedman They took $500 to clear my student loans and never did. Brooklyn, NY Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Colette Friedman Internet

Feb 08 2016
Clog Master LLC TIMOTHY MOZELAK Filled my basement with sewage attempting to clear a clogged pipe. Refused to clean it up. Never mentioned that this would be a possibility. Bristol Connecticut Author: Bristol, Connecticut Plumbing: Clog Master LLC Bristol, Connecticut

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer sales@jewelry-diy.com I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016

Jan 30 2016
Donald Libby Donny Libby Disaster Donny - Seems legitimate and loyal. Steer CLEAR Surprise Arizona
Full refund has been received! Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Home Improvements: Donald Libby Surprise, Arizona

49, Report #920736

Jan 22 2016
OmniTech Support Micheal Omni Told me that i would have a plan for 299.99 Los Angeles, California
The Thrust of my argument remains clear Author: Nashville, Tennessee Computer Service & Repair: OmniTech Support Los Angeles, California

Jan 22 2016
DriverUpdate SlimClearner Plus unresponsive; purchase not clear; doesn't work; reference to Microsoft Internet Author: Peachtree City, Georgia Computer Fraud: DriverUpdate Internet