Your Search | callous clear

Mar 10 2016
Dean Graziosi's Think A Little Different On How To Rip Off Customers Big Talker about forclosures but doesen't come through with what he says on TV' a lot of hot air. Lindon Utah please contact me so we can clear up the mistake Author: denver, Colorado TV Advertisements: Dean Graziosi Think A Little Different Lindon, Utah

Mar 09 2016
John Beck's Amazing Profits Misleading deceptive fraudulent coerced conned ripped off scammed jacked Burbank California Hold On To Your Hard Earned Money William Author: Aiea, Hawaii Advertising / Deceptive: John Beck's Amazing Profits Burbank, California

Mar 05 2016
maxxfinder.com Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc It is a fake dating site. They charge you to chat with real people in your area when in fact it clearly is not real people. They all say the same thing, use the same words and phrases. During busy periods of the week (ex. Friday night) it is far more clear that it is a Robot replying or just a very lazy employee. Totally fake. Internet Author: Goteborg, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: maxxfinder Internet

Mar 04 2016
Clear Choice Motors _Sean Beware of Clear Choice Motors Colton, California Author: Yorba Linda, California RV Dealers: Clear Choice Motors Colton,, California

Mar 04 2016
Convergent Galaxy Asset Sent me a bill for$249.55 saying if I pay $62.39 it will clear my balance. I do not owe this. Renton Washington Author: Kuna, Idaho Bait-and-Switch: Convergent Renton, Washington

Mar 03 2016
Skinrenew Bellaveiskin Placed an order for a special offer, looked like €29.94 for 4 bottles, not clear that it was per bottle. There was no final price shown before I pressed order confirm. Internet Author: Halinghen FRANCE, Alabama Beauty Salons: Skinrenew Internet

Mar 02 2016
Warranty Administration Services, Inc. Clear Advantage Need warranty services and company is nowhere to be found! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Massachusetts Auto Warranty: Warranty Administration Services, Inc. Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 26 2016
City of Clear Lake Iowa Water Department TO ALL PROPERTY OWNERS OF CLEAR LAKE IOWA Clear Lake Iowa Author: Clear Lake , Iowa Plumbing: City of Clear Lake Iowa Clear Lake, Iowa

Feb 25 2016
Wealth CEOS Your Wealth Education New company formed by James Bradley to contiue what US invest was doing - ripping off clients San Diego Internet
Wealthceos has been Shut Down Author: Syracuse, New York Realtors: Wealth CEOS Internet

Feb 21 2016
Centurylink I was billed for a modem I was very clear I did not want. They billed me causing the 1st time boa didn't pay an overdraft. When calling, I had to prove they received the modem. they said they credited my account, but I had to pay the full amount plus another month at full rate. they will not refund my money or honor the contracted montyhly price because my 1st billing was $100 too much, causing it to be rejected. Albuquerque Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Internet Service Providers: Centurylink Nationwide

Feb 20 2016
Motorcars LTD I bought a 2006 Chrysler Town and Country from this place. Don't buy from here they as they are very sneaky with their business practices. When I pulled up they had already started the van and clear the check engine light with a OBDII tool as after I got rip off O'Fallon Missouri Questions for Kyle Author: Elsberry, Missouri Auto Dealers: Motorcars LTD O'Fallon , Missouri

Feb 10 2016
Colette Friedman They took $500 to clear my student loans and never did. Brooklyn, NY Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Colette Friedman Internet

Feb 08 2016
Clog Master LLC TIMOTHY MOZELAK Filled my basement with sewage attempting to clear a clogged pipe. Refused to clean it up. Never mentioned that this would be a possibility. Bristol Connecticut Author: Bristol, Connecticut Plumbing: Clog Master LLC Bristol, Connecticut

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer sales@jewelry-diy.com I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016

Jan 30 2016
Donald Libby Donny Libby Disaster Donny - Seems legitimate and loyal. Steer CLEAR Surprise Arizona
Full refund has been received! Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Home Improvements: Donald Libby Surprise, Arizona

42, Report #920736

Jan 22 2016
OmniTech Support Micheal Omni Told me that i would have a plan for 299.99 Los Angeles, California
The Thrust of my argument remains clear Author: Nashville, Tennessee Computer Service & Repair: OmniTech Support Los Angeles, California

Jan 22 2016
DriverUpdate SlimClearner Plus unresponsive; purchase not clear; doesn't work; reference to Microsoft Internet Author: Peachtree City, Georgia Computer Fraud: DriverUpdate Internet

Jan 19 2016
jp hunter roofing co the worst. dont get caught up in the commerical flurry they have. STAY CLEAR riverhead New York Author: jamesport, New York Builders & Contractors: jp hunter roofing co riverhead , New York

Jan 09 2016
23andMe Linda Avey, Paul Cusenza and Anne Wojcicki 23andme sells a DNA service, but based on the results it is absolutely clear that no DNA testing is actually done and the results are completely made up. 23andMe, Inc. Attn: Customer Service1390 Shorebird Internet Author: State College, Pennsylvania Medical Laboratories: 23andMe Internet

Jan 05 2016
Nimish Thaker, M.D. Nimish Thaker Urologist Diva Urologist is callous, rude, makes patients wait for hours Riverside California
Author: Moreno Valley, California Physicians: Nimish Thaker, M.D. Riverside, California

Jan 04 2016
Secret Shopper Derek Hay, PhD I was invited to be a secret shopper for Apple store in November of this year. I agreed, but mentioned that I would be leaving for several weeks unitl December. When I returned, I found an envelope with the description of my assignment i.e. purchasing 3 i-phones at $ 750 each. I also received a check in the amount of $2, 975. I deposited the check in my bank on Monday 12/14/15. I started getting texts from Derrick Hay at 909 529 0170. He was pressuring me and harrassing with texts every day to send the i-phones as soon as possible. I responded that I was waiting for his check to clear at my bank. On Wedn. 12/16/15, I called my bank and the teller told me that the check came from a closed account and my accoutn was charged with a fine fee. Derrick continued sending me threatening messages to take me to the court if I do not finish my assignment by the end of the last week because it was affecting his work... I did not repond, so he would not close his phone as at the time I sent my first complaint with IC3. unknown Internet Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Internet: Secret Shopper Internet

Dec 28 2015
searchphrases.net Stay clear of this guy who goes by Rick Jarrett / Eric Jarrett / Rick Jared / Charles Gordon / Richard Anderson III / Robert Palmer / Robert Howling / Rick Stevenson /Rick Stephens and others. Fraudulent Advertising for Banner Ads westlake village California Westlake California Author: Cambridge, Massachusetts Internet Marketing Companies: searchphrases.net Westlake, California

Dec 17 2015
CLEAR CHOICE MOTORS SHAUN ,JORGE , PAT ,ANSWERING SERVICE , THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS HALF WAY DECENT WAS BIJON never delivered as promised and paid for a motorhome from purchase on oct 28th COLTON California Author: amityville, New York Auto Dealers: CLEAR CHOICE MOTORS COLTON, California

Dec 15 2015
John Beck Buy Real Estate Free And Clear For Pennies On The Dollar , Mentoring Of America , Strategic Financial Services Lied , Decieved , Scammed , Riper Off , Swindled , Tricked , Beat Me Around The Bush , Made Excuses , Would not answer certain Questions Van Nuys , Los Angeles , Saint George California , Utah Author: Newport, Ohio Real Estate Services: John Beck Nationwide