Your Search | cam osenga
Approximately 187 Reports Found

Jan 28 2016
Inven Tel Products Dash Cam Pro Dash Cam Pro Dash Cam Pro was paid October 20, 2015 / still no product shipped as of January 28, 2016 Internet Author: Fairhope, Alabama Cameras & Video: Inven Tel Products Dash Cam Pro Internet

2, Report #1281950

Jan 23 2016
Cam Commerce Retail StarCelerant Scam Artists Fountain Valley California Author: Alabama Computer Software: Cam Commerce Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
extremetubemate.com gaycamshow.com MANY OTHERS...Direct Pay Sex Cam Sites EXTORTION!! Washington STATE BORDER BY CANADA Internet Author: Tupelo, Mississippi Computer Fraud: extremetubemate.com Internet

Jan 10 2016
red5cam.com Red5 Cam, adult webcam software, pay per minute software, red5cam.com review, red5cam.com reviews Buggy, terrible code, stolen money, underhanded company Red5Cam.com, script does not work company won't refund Moscow Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Computer Software: red5cam.com Internet

Jan 08 2016
Inven Tel Products Dash Cam Pro Fraudulent Charges Nationwide Author: zachary, Louisiana Cameras & Video: Inven Tel Products Nationwide

Dec 04 2015
United LBS Mutual of Omaha The cam to my house signed me up for a policy and took money out of my account and I have received no policy, nothing. not sure on website several location are listed Internet Author: aurora, Colorado Insurance Agencies: United LBS Internet

Oct 31 2015
Evolution World Wide Paid 102.25 For cam glasses no good sent back like they said to have postial proof they wan't give me my money back Hong Kong Author: Red Oak, Texas Cameras & Video: Evolution World Wide Hong Kong,

Oct 28 2015
Ranksharks Rankshark jessica martin cam diep Ranksharks.com is nothing more then FRAUD. They state they can increase your website and garner SEO and get your ranking up on search engines. los angeles California
Author: boca raton, Florida Small Business Services: Advertising / Deceptive: Ranksharks los angeles, California

Oct 24 2015
Naughtwebcams.com Emzy Garcia - Webcam name pinklipz Running off cam scam, this model takes money aside from the webcam tips via email and does nothing in return. She promises to return the money and never does. She has been kicked out of the country before, probably needs to happen again. Stealing seems to come easy for this one. Nevada Author: Alabama Entertainers: Naughtwebcams.com

Oct 11 2015
Susan Neitzel Sue Neitzel This woman collected $700.00 for helping me and my wife with college course work that she was going to complete for us. She took the money and never did a single thing. She was very good at communicating and making promises up front until she received payment. I still have the email exchanges that show Sue telling me that it was taking her longer than she originally thought, then she said she was almost finished with it and it was going to be A quality work and all worth the wait. Then, cam all of her excuses as to why she couldn't get things done by the deadline. In the end, my wife and I ended up having to cram everything in a 2 week window and completed all of the assignments ourselves. Sue quit responding to emails, and never would return calls, never offered a refund. Internet I am the owner of this firm Author: West Peoria, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Susan Neitzel Internet

Sep 29 2015
Byron Powersports, Frank Yavorksi Service Manager I wreck my CAM AM Spyder and I took it to them to repair, It costed $10,000 to repair, and still the bike is not working, it is leaking oil and needs a water pump, I have taken it back over 5 times since it has been out of the shop, I took it back last week, now they are refusing to fix it. I have not rode the bike but twice since it been out of the shop. Byron Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Byron Powersports Byron , Georgia

Sep 02 2015
Top Notch realty services Gasner Guerrier CAM#36718 / Marilyn Vince CAM#36718 Deceitful, disrespectful, bullying, Morally questionably Maitland Florida Topnotch realty Gardner terrier,and Marilyn are thieves Author: gotha, Florida Property Management: Top Notch realty services Maitland, Florida

Jul 27 2015
Manfredi Chevrolet Fred , Nick I bought a 2009 VW CC from Manfredi Chevy.. This car went bad on me less then 90 days timingchain went and the cam shaft also need work !! I couldn't even drive the car had the car towed to a VW dealer now they r telling me that it needs like 4,000 in parts!! Staten Island New York Author: yonkers, New York Auto Dealers: Manfredi Chevrolet Internet

Jun 25 2015
light in the box mini in the box / conventry LITC ,INC I ordered a dash cam online, accepted order and billed credit card. I received small envelope with a cleaning cloth supposingly for the screen with a note please note your order has been split into multiple packages that we will be shipping separetely' nothing ever arrived and company has no contact phone numbers or any way of reaching them. reno Nevada Author: brooklyn, New York Auto Audio Electronics: Computer Software: light in the box reno, Nevada

Apr 16 2015
Power Heads and Ralph Pici - paid $2,000 for bad cam install and head work, won't refund anything! Pattern of taking money and not delivering, could not find one satisfied customer ANYWHERE. Wildomar California Author: Temecula, California Auto Mechanics: Power Heads Wildomar, California

16, Report #1219930

Apr 02 2015
Kendall LakeEast Lakeview Condo Maida Tamarit Maida Tamarit at Kendall Lake East Lakeview Condominium Association Scammer Liar Cheat and Bully that acts as CAM manager without a License Miami Florida Author: Miami Lakes, Florida Home Owner Associations: Kendall LakeEast Lakeview Condo Maida Tamarit Miami,

Mar 26 2015
securitysystems.com truckersdashcam.com review, dash cam, dash cam review, do not buy from securirtysystem.com, securirtysystem.com review truckersdashcam.com review quincy ma Internet Charge Back Claim Author: Mt Gilead, North Carolina Cameras & Video: securitysystems.com Internet

Mar 15 2015
CAM Transport and Logistics Christopher D Hudson Con Artist, Ex Felon, Unscrupulous Trucking Company Cedar Hill Texas Author: Cleburne, Texas Trucking Companies: CAM Transport and Logistics Decatur, Alabama

Feb 19 2015
Coca-Cola Coca-Cola Enterprizes MY COKE REWARDS IS A TOTAL $CAM ATLANTA GA
Author: Decatur , Georgia Customer: Coca-Cola Internet

20, Report #1204559

Jan 26 2015
AutoLand I purchased my car in May 2014. I have nothing but problems fly wheel had to be replaced that same summer my mechanic had it from July til August trying to figure out the problem. Then in September the drivers side front wheel started coming off. Then It wouldn't go past 30 mph without it putting and shaking I needed a new cam sensor then in November an oil switch and just this past Friday it wouldn't drive forward only go on reverse so who knows what's wrong this time Marcy New York Author: Little falls , New York Auto Dealers: AutoLand Marcy , New York

21, Report #1202809

Jan 22 2015
Cam Caddie Warning Unethical Wholesale Business Practices. Glendale California Please remove the last sentence. Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Cam Caddie Glendale, California

22, Report #1201725

Jan 14 2015
cookiesnach Cam model con artist will take your tips and block you Northern California Internet
Author: California Modeling & Talent Agencies: cookiesnach Internet

23, Report #1194611

Dec 11 2014
WIlliam C. WIlson | CartDesigns.com Bill Wilson | Cam-Scam | Terry Polino | Theresa Polino Fraudulent Shopping Cart Designer William C. WIlson Took $10,000 Charity Tax Writeoff from 9/11 Museum Then Stole The Cart Back Flat Rock Michigan
Author: New York City, New York Websites: WIlliam C. WIlson | CartDesigns.com Flat Rock, Michigan

Nov 14 2014
Specialty Communications Cameron Dunlap I paid $24,995.00 for a mentorship course with Cameron Dunlap, and don't even have his email to report because I never talked to him in 2 years. I had his 2 mentor friends and his assistant keri Wilkinson to talk to but not Cam. I sent a letter to his company asking most of my money back, not all because I did learn some new things. Instead of a check I received a pretty nasty response that the problem was all mine and they did their job.  Campbell New York Author: Ellenton,, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Specialty Communications Campbell, New York

Nov 11 2014
DMI Central Clearing House:Texas Barbara Miller of Customer Service phoned me to let me know that I WON A COMPLETE PHOTO PACKAGE THAT INCLUDES THE TOP OF THE LINE CAM-CORD, CAMERA WITH SOFTWARE AND THE TRI-POD, CASE AND EXTRA ZOOM LENS. SO, I PAID THE PRICE OF SHIPPING AND HANDLING AND I RECEIVED A TRACKING #, AND AN ACCOUNT #, WEEKS AGO. I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY EVIDENCE OF THE EQUIPMENT! Carrollton Texas Author: Visalia , California Questionable Activities: DMI Central Clearing House:Texas Carrollton , Texas