CAM OSENGA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cam osenga
There may be more specific results for "cam osenga"
For more specific results for "cam osenga"
Showing 1-25 of 724 Found Reports For more specific results for "cam osenga"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 31 2017
HD Mirror Cam You are not speaking with a live person, and when your orxer is complete you are not given a total i vuess because they have your credit card number. Internet Author: waldorf, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: HD Mirror Cam Internet

Jul 12 2017
Cam Commerce Ripoff Report vs: Ann GAO, Finance and Scott Cooper, Salesman Scam artist and sweet talker sold us a wrong POS which was not interfaced with McKesson computer Fountain Valley California Author: Thornton, Colorado Computer Manufactures: Cam Commerce Fountain Valley, California

Jul 07 2017
SHOP10TOP Spy Cam Internet Author: Daly City, California Miscellaneous Electronics: SHOP10TOP Internet

Jul 06 2017
CAMMEDIA.COM worked as a cam model for webcam models.com also known as CAMMEDIA.COM verified account after numerous attempts I contacted support Internet Author: Other BBB Better Business Bureau: CAMMEDIA.COM Internet

Jun 14 2017
Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group. Marc Randazza Attorney is Unethical, Betrays his Clients, Violates Attorney Client Privilege, Lies in Court Documents, Defames Clients in Mass Media, and Violates the Constitutional Rights of whomever he pleases. Las Vegas Nevada
Marc Randazza Continues to CENSOR Me, Now Facebook Page set to Shut Down Author: Port Townsend, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 09 2017
Inventel.tv HDMirror cam Company lied to me three times, they offered me 30% discount, and then lied to me again and still have not shipped my product after 20 days Los Angeles california Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Cameras & Video: Inventel.tv Internet

Jun 07 2017
inventel.tv hd mirror cam SCAM New Jersey Author: Lakeport, California TV Advertisements: inventel.tv New Jersey

May 03 2017
http://www.file-guide.com/ Copyright infringments not known Ed Tella is a Piece of S*** who should be in jail Author: Alabama Internet: http://www.file-guide.com/ Select State/Province

Mar 26 2017
Rama Deals Purchased Cam scope for Cell Phone tried to download software avast stopped the download. Internet Author: Slidell, Louisiana On-Line Stores: Rama Deals Internet

Mar 08 2017
AN & Associates R. Brown signed the returned product sent via certified mail/return receipt. Return 1080 SENWOW Dash Cam. R. Brown signed for the Certified/Return Receipt.  West Senea New York
Author: Mims, Florida Motor Vehicle: AN & Associates West Senea , New York

Feb 28 2017
Woods and water services Regina L Cook Blaine Burley Melanie walker We had a group of five hunters drive ten hours each way to come down to what we expected to be a great hunting facility. we were told that 90 to 95 percent get pigs and that couldn't be more of a LIE!!! for the two days of hunting not one person in my group saw a pig, This place is a joke we spent 2500 dollars for absolutely nothing we didn't even stay at the lodge. when we asked for a refund they told us no. Any one looking to book a hunt please dont waste your money on these scam artists. I recommend going to a better quality hunting facility. they told us that they haven't had very good luck with the wind but they still continue to book hunts so they can get your money. Wrightsville Georgia Woods N Water Author: Charlestown, Indiana Fishing: Woods and water services Wrightsville, Georgia

Feb 25 2017
Mean_Missy Elena Daniela Cojocaru Romania Internet
moniker nickname's alias update for Elena Daniela Cojocaru's financial donations, fake friendship/romance donation scamming. Author: California Adult Web Site: Mean_Missy Internet

Feb 25 2017
Elena Daniela Cojocaru AmyGraceful Danni_Ace GracefulAmy LadyDanni Lil_Miss_Evil Meanmiss Meanmissy Miss_Danni Mistress_D WildCuteSandra Others.... Romania
moniker nickname's alias update for Elena Daniela Cojocaru's financial donations, fake friendship/romance donation scamming. Author: Alabama Adult Web Sites: Elena Daniela Cojocaru Internet

Feb 12 2017
AWW Industries reported defective motor on QUADRONE pro-cam modrl #AW-QDR-PCAM two times on their website and relieved email that they were investigating it Edison New Jersey Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma Electronic Manufacturers: AWW Industries Edison, New Jersey

Feb 01 2017
Leo Palmer - TiDom Con artist. Hooked me on how this was so simple to replicate. What a joke. The first red flag cam when he sold me my first set of leads, he refused to send said lists. Said they were confidential and couldn't be shared but he had no problem taking my money. I found someone on the internet who has worked with him before. He told me he was booted out of another program for not adhering to their rules. That's his TiDom was formed. If any one gets a call or text msg from TiDom, hang up or delete it. His fake videos of envelopes full of cash are a crime. Now he is posting videos of those supposedly have had success. I have yet to speak with or find anyone who is successful in this. Stay away! California Internet Author: Euless, Texas Internet: Leo Palmer - TiDom Internet

Jan 26 2017
Cobra Electronics I RECEIVED A COBRA DASH CAM for Christmas 2015. In less than a year it began to start and stop intermittently. I called Cobra and they said to send it in as it was in the warranty period. It came back with a new cord, but Cobra had completely deprogrammed it and so I had to reprogram it. Now it won't always start recording even though the red light is on. I have to unplug the power cord and reconnect it and sometimes it'll start and other times it won't. Every minute now the screen turns black for a second with a bunch of green tiny print appearing on it, so if it's changing segments that frequently, it's deprogrammed itself. I called Cobra with this problem while still in the warranty period, but this time they insisted on a receipt. I called my kids who bought it for me and they didn't have a receipt anymore. Although I am sure I filled out and sent in the warranty registration, Cobra told me, no receipt, no service. So if you give a Cobra item as a gift, keep the receipt or give it to the recipient of your gift and explain to them that although it's kind of crude to give a gift with the receipt (they shouldn't know how much you paid for it) you should do it anyway. THIS COBRA UNIT SELLS AT FRY'S ELECTRONICS FOR $99, but you can buy the identical item without the Cobra brand name on it (it's made in China) and some like it on eBay starting in the $9 range and some of them have both front and rear lenses and record front and rear traffic. I wish Cobra would have used my warranty registration and not denied me my warranty rights because I couldn't produce a receipt. Chicago Illinois Author: Mesa , Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Cobra Electronics Chicago, Illinois

Jan 04 2017
Russell  county  jail,  Alabama,  Not all psychopaths are in prison - some are in the boardroom. Phenix city Alabama
These creep phenix city neighbors of mine are stalking us they come out every time we get home and just stand by their back door but they manage to convince the police that we are harassing them Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Correctional Facilities: Russell county jail, Alabama Phenix city , Alabama

Dec 20 2016
Best Buy Christian Reich GM Forcing me to lie to customers about their extended insurance then firing me for calling them out. South Surrey, British Columbia
This is how product replacement realy works Author: Delta, British Columbia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy South Surrey, British Columbia

Dec 20 2016
Robert C. Kirkwood Cam Kirkwood stole more money than talked about over the phone and agreed to send an email with the returns promised England but used a NY phone number to confuse me Internet Author: Jupiter, Florida Investment Brokers: Robert C. Kirkwood Internet

Dec 15 2016
99Santa I ordered a dash cam for my nephew. With mail it was $34.95 US ,I live in Canada, I did the ordering November 26th. I received an e-mail November 30th that the item had been shipped. They sat 5 business days. It's now November 15th, and still nothing. I have put a stop payment. Wasn't even sure if this company is legit or not. I got the same response, as some of the other reviewersrs. Sent a tracking number, which ends up trying to remove my google search engine. Internet Author: Burnaby, Car Parts & Accessories: 99Santa Internet

Dec 12 2016
Hobbies Discount Did not deliver product Internet Internet Phone number Author: Amelia, Ohio Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 08 2016
Bushnell Outdoor Products Poorly Constructed Trophy Cam 8MB Lasts Only One Year Overland Park Kansas Author: Edwardsville, Illinois Sporting-good Manufactures: Bushnell Outdoor Products Overland Park, Kansas

Nov 12 2016
(superstroker) Roby spokane wa internal parts of engine faulty, had to replace cam bearing,cam, lifters and push rods, to include exhaust valves spokane Washington Author: columbia, South Carolina Auto Parts: (superstroker) Roby spokane wa spokane, Washington

Nov 02 2016
Inven Tel Products Dash Cam Pro Internet Charged for Uncompleted order and no refund Rockaway New Jersey Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Cameras & Video: Inven Tel Products Dash Cam Pro Internet Rockaway, New Jersey

Jul 08 2016
Cyberlink I purchased their products for the web cam and other features. It installed well, but the they wanted the activaion key. None f the keys they provided worked. They haven't been helpful fixing the problem. I can't even communicate with them. Please get me my money back as I have moved on to another company. online Internet Author: Reseda, California Cameras & Video: Cyberlink Internet