CAMCO CAPITAL ACQUISITIONS AND MANAGEMENT COMPANY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: camco capital acquisitions and management company
There may be more specific results for "camco capital acquisitions and management company"
For more specific results for "camco capital acquisitions and management company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
The Sale Guru, Andrew Adams, Sale Guru Support I never received my order! Fake company! Internet
Author: Barton St. David, BBB Better Business Bureau: The Sale Guru Internet

Oct 19 2017
en vive /bonhomie products. yozos shipping yozos shipping, bonhomie productions, i bought 2 itmes through ebay each was $10.76, the exact same product i found out later is $2.97 each at home d.epot, order was placed through ebay, box came from amazon and order slip inside shows that this yozos bought the two items from amazon and then at 8hamtobsepotat9* .49 each and then had it shipped to me. they also charge a restocking fee and return shipping. this whole thing is a scam! Internet Author: rancho mirage, California Cleaning Services: en vive /bonhomie products. yozos shipping Internet

Oct 19 2017
BLUESTAR CRUISES BLUE STAR CRUISES - BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM Tampa Florida Author: LORDSBURG, New Mexico Cruises: BLUESTAR CRUISES Tampa, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Machine zone Machine zone Machine and no call center or costume service no contact phone number Callafornia Callafornia Author: Santa fe, New Mexico Producers: Machine zone , New Mexico

Oct 19 2017
Miner Fleet Management THEY DO NOT PAY! San Antonio Texas Author: PENSACOLA, Florida Home Improvements: Miner Fleet Management San Antonio, Texas

Oct 19 2017
trendyrock.com The company asks people to refer other guys to get paid. The promise is that once you get to $300 you will withdraw from your earnings for referring to several of your contacts. But unfortunately, nobody get paid. Internet
Author: Abuja, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: trendyrock.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
Mystic Stitch Inc I ordered a product from them on Oct 1 2017 they took my paypal money it was deducted from my bank account and I still have not recieved the product 400 w. norwegian st. Pottsville, Penn. 17901 Pennsilvania Author: Tacoma, Washington Arts & Crafts Stores: Mystic Stitch Inc Internet

Oct 19 2017
Luxia No 7 Luxia skin care I did the 4.95 free trial I called and canceled so I wouldn't be charged but they charged me $98.41 & $97.41 Internet Author: Chester, Nebraska Skin Care: Luxia No 7 Internet

Oct 19 2017
ABC Moving Systems 2033 Milwaukee Ave #333 Riverwoods IL 60015 ABC Moving Systems USA, Daniel, ABC Movers, ABC Moving USA, 2033 Milwaukee Ave #333 Riverwoods IL 60015 ABC Moving Systems, DANIEL, Riverwoods IL - Criminal, Scammers, Terrible Movers, Worst Experience of All Time! Lost Most of My Stuff to Damage or Theft. Worst company on the planet for moving, STAY FAR AWAY! They should be in jail! Do not let yourself fall victim to these terrible people 2033 Milwaukee Ave #333 Riverwoods, IL 60015. Riverwoods Illinois
Author: Illinois Moving Companies: ABC Moving Systems 2033 Milwaukee Ave #333 Riverwoods IL 60015 Riverwoods , Illinois

Oct 19 2017
Ponderosa Hotel Bed bugs,and cockroaches,dirty,over priced Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Better Business Bureau: Ponderosa Hotel Reno, Nevada

Oct 19 2017
Gatorade Bruce Johnson The Hiring Manager said he was going to wrap my car with an Advertisement for Gatorade sent me a check and it was sent back from my bank Georgia Internet
Author: Darlington, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Gatorade Internet

Oct 19 2017
Prodigy Portofolio Management SCAM, lawsuit, fake debt Newport, CA Nationwide Author: Minnesota Collection Agency's: Prodigy Portofolio Management Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Eldorado Casino I used the bathroom,and when I flushed their toilet,the handle,pinched the side of my hand,velow little finger,leaving a cery painful mark,like a blood blister under the skin.When I showed it to the OWNER GREG CARANO,he was not the least bit interested.. Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Better Business Bureau: Eldorado Casino ,

Oct 19 2017
Coastal Clique LLC , Kurt and Jacquline Nelson owners Jewelry bought never received, pearls sent never to be returned Biloxi Mississippi Author: Other Jewelers: Coastal Clique LLC Biloxi, Mississippi

Oct 19 2017
Excaliber Polishing and Plating Chrome Plating Motorcycle Parts Fullerton California Author: santa barbara, California Motorcycles: Excaliber Polishing and Plating Fullerton, California

Oct 19 2017
DJO Global DJO Global sends multiple bills for the same service and even after payment puts the bill to collection San Diego Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Hospitals: DJO Global Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Movie Night DVD I paid for and received confirmation of my order plus order number from mid September. When I didn't receive the DVD I tried calling and emailing but no response even though I emailed everyday. I created an account which showed I had looked at the DVD but it does not show I purchased it. However, I have the email receipt showing I did pay for it. I assume this is a scam and I do not know what're tomgo from here. I will post this on social media but in the meantime I am out this money and others are being scammed. Shame on them. Bad people. Internet Author: Midlothian, Virginia Internet Fraud: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 19 2017
Gallagher Bassett Charlotte Worker comp carrier who will not pay benefits, I have a broken arm/ulna and hand nerver for 5 mths Charlotte North Carolina Author: Angier, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Gallagher Bassett Charlotte Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 19 2017
Veterans Administration There is so much deception, unprofessionalism and incompetency with the treatment of Veterans and their benefits. A year and a half has passed without any true answer in regards to my dad's benefits . Ecvery phone call I make to VA , there is a different answer to the status of my dad's claim. Absolutely no continuity, compassion or caring. Janesville Wisconsin Author: columbus, Ohio Government Services: Veterans Administration Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
BisonOffice BisonOffice attempt to rip off CUSTOMERS by charging customer restocking fees and return shipping charges, AFTER ORDER CANCELLED IN minutes. North Riverside Illinois Author: Houston, Texas Questionable Activities: BisonOffice North Riverside, Illinois

Oct 19 2017
newport marketing llc newport marketing vacation deal scam Internet Resolve Serious Matter Author: , Hotel: newport marketing llc Internet

Oct 19 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC misleading advertising on Facebook, deceptive practices to bilk the public, unauthorized credit card billing Scottsdale Arizona Author: Erie, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 19 2017
Agora Financial Income on Demand Deceptive marketing and advertising Baltimore Maryland Author: Pasadena, Texas Investment Brokers: Agora Financial Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 19 2017
Compufye Johnny Ray Kirkland The took my 1000 dollar laptop and will not return it to me. Lenoir City Tennessee Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Computer Service & Repair: Compufye Lenoir City , Tennessee

Oct 19 2017
Integrated Collection Services Amanda H. Has called my job NUMEROUS times! It is against the law to contact work. She has been asked on several from supervisors to not contact work and this has not stopped! I've been threatened with law suits and having local police come to my place of employment!! Amanda called my job today and told my supervisor about a call in detail of what was spoken when she hung up on me!! Something has to be done about this!! Trenton New Jersey Author: Long Beach, California Collection Agency's: Integrated Collection Services New York, New York