CAMCO, CAPITAL ACQUISITIONS AND MANAGEMENT COMPANY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: camco, capital acquisitions and management company
There may be more specific results for "camco, capital acquisitions and management company"
For more specific results for "camco, capital acquisitions and management company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 25 2017
Ingrim Capital Group With holding pay wages Duluth Georgia Author: Conley, Georgia Questionable Activities: Ingram Capital Group Rapid Capital Now DBA Duluth, Georgia

Sep 25 2017
Graceland I bought a building on July 1st. They delivered it on the 7th of July with alot of damage to the roof and the front door had been kicked in by the driver;so I filled out the proper paperwork work to get the repairs done it took a month to get someone here.i wrote a check on June 26th and Graceland did not cash it until July 29th and I have not received any information on the building so I call Graceland at least 60+ times and Graceland said they had no account set up for me so I call back a week later to only be told that my account had been sold to a third party but Graceland had not told me anything in the previous calls . So I call global capital and they do not have an account set up either. So I give them my address several times and then a week later global sends me a final notice on my building,so I call global and ask why a final notice I was never told about being sold to a third party or sent my paperwork, and they global blamed Graceland . I'm disabled and now I'm getting ripped off by both Graceland and global and as of today I still have not received any information on my building. Nationwide Author: Rainbow, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Graceland Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Stokes Auction Believe company to advantage of my circumstance to get lower prices at their auction Port Orchard Washington Author: Oroville, California Auction / Liquidators: Stokes Auction Port Orchard, Washington

Sep 25 2017
bookbyte.com Rentu.com LLC Will scam you out of your book and not pay you for it. Currently filing complaint with BBB: bbb.org/northwest Business Name: Rentu.com LLC Address: Salem, OR 97306 Phone: (503) 378-1500 According to another review site (resellerratings.com/store/BookByte) this is their typical MO, to reject the book and not pay you for it. Salem Oregon Author: Alabama Book Stores: bookbyte.com Salem, Oregon

Sep 25 2017
D'OR 24K - Le Pelle Spa and Salon Did Not Inform Me of No Refund Policy Houston Texas Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Beauty Salons: D'OR Texas

Sep 25 2017
Bohm Contracting Chance Bohm Paid Chance Bohm with insurance check to do roof work. Services not received and had representative send text that they were closing doors due to law suit and his attorney would contact me and I will be reimbursed. Also, said since May that roof work would be scheduled. Scammed!! N.Canton Ohio Author: Alliance, Ohio Home Improvements: Bohm Contracting N.Canton, Ohio

Sep 25 2017
direct TV Now The app has now way to call in to have disputes, there is also a problem with there system. I was supposedly returned a payment on there end and because there system shows returned, thats the end of there discussion. I have not received my money, and I guess I'm suppose to just forget about $66.50 Im not going to small claims for this, just watch out. (direct tv now). Also, they don't mail checks. So Im out $66.50 and I guess it someone else's fault. tustin Internet Author: Tustin, California Theaters: direct TV Now Internet

Sep 25 2017
Products Cube Ordered a computer from Marvin, and payed on PayPal. Internet Additional information Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Dealers: Products Cube Internet

Sep 25 2017
Rainbow Flowers LA very rude, hung up on me, no manners, no respect, no etiquette, no business manners, nor common sense, no respect, disgusting and poor customer service, do Not shop at Rainbow Flowers LA Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Florists: Rainbow Flowers LA Los Angeles, California

Sep 25 2017
WowwFashion Ordered Straightening Iron 2 months ago. No Product yet and can't locate the company. Internet Author: SIMI VALLEY, California Beauty Salons: WowwFashion Internet

36, Report #1402038

Sep 25 2017
Medical Marijuana Bud Shop the salesman kept adding costs, first was insurance @ $200, then was $1000 for customs, all the while claiming fed ex had the package so he couldnt cancel the order. i asked to see fed ex paperwork, instead i got hounded to pay $1000 for customs. he says so you want me to abandon the package? i said there never was one and you sir are a sad sad man. also, for a so-called cali man, you sound pretty african and you certainly dont still to the cali time zone. money lost, lesson learned he says california, most likely Africa Internet Author: California Pharmacies: Medical Marijuana Bud Shop Internet

Sep 25 2017
Advanceable Technology llc This is my review for this fradulent company. I know that your 'company' is just a scam front. I paid shipping for the 'free' sample. My order number is 9336593. The sample is cooking oil and does nothing. I want my account CANCELLED. I have tried calling the number provided-and the mailbox won't accept any messages. The email addresscs@advanceabletechnology.com is bogus and returns all sent messages. My package came from Scottsdale, AZ 85260. I want this handled ASAP. I have reported you to Report Scams, and to my credit card company. I only gave 1 star because I had to. Zero minus would be more appropriate. I, like many other people, was just looking for something to ease pain. This company leads you on, and then when they have your information, you are stuck. I was suckered into doing the Facebook order for the sample by only paying the shipping/postage charges. Arizona Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Alternative Health: Advanceable Technology llc Internet

Sep 25 2017
BBB of Los Angeles CA Carina Alaniz and the California LA BBB Lazy? Don’t care about legitimate complaint L.A. California Nationwide Yes Robert. Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Consumer Services: BBB of Los Angeles CA Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Eileen Brockbank New York Circle Of Translators Freelance Translator and Editor New York New York Author: New York City , New York Language: Eileen Brockbank New York, New York

Sep 25 2017
Laid back Loot Took money for purchase and have not sent goods Internet website Internet
Author: Baldivis, Clothing Stores: Laid back Loot Internet

Sep 25 2017
National ERA Servicing LLC Will Not Refund My Application Fee McDonough Georgia Author: West Monroe, Louisiana Property Management: National ERA Servicing LLC McDonough, Georgia

Sep 25 2017
Thesaleguru.com I ordered a styling iron for $54.00 and I never received it, I replied to them several times with no response. Internet Author: Gainesville, Georgia Beauty Products: Thesaleguru.com Internet

Sep 25 2017
ASPLUNDH AKA GRID ONE SOLUTIONS SMART METER COMPANY Smart meter company GRID ONE SOLUTIONS is alter ego of ASLPLUNDH to install smart meters without consent of PA homeowners WILLOW GROVE Pennsylvania Author: Willow Grove, Pennsylvania Inspections & Hazards: ASPLUNDH AKA GRID ONE SOLUTIONS WILLOW GROVE , Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2017
beautyandtruth dermagen iq applied for their free samples, also got two ,unrequested, full sized products and told they'd be taking a regular monthly payment from my account as I was automatically enrolled in their monthly customer delivery system. Return to Cyprus within 15 days or £69.99 will go from my account. cyprus Internet Author: Caterham, Alabama Skin Care: beautyandtruth Internet

Sep 25 2017
Bank of America B of A $8 FEE FOR CASHING CHECKS COSTA MESA Nationwide No-- Author: Costa Mesa, California Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Peakmillzz Boutique Liars and thieves Meza Arizona Author: Melrose Park, Illinois Clothing Stores: Peakmillzz Boutique Meza, Arizona

Sep 25 2017
Award Notifications Commissions World Headquarters They sent me fraudulent information in the form of a scam and phising kansas city Kansas Author: clairton, Pennsylvania ORGANIZED CRIME: Award Notifications Commissions kansas city, Kansas

Sep 25 2017
2A4Life Cheng Yuan POS too small, no contact available and it's a junk holster nylon would barely hold a .380 Lexington Kentucky Author: Asheville, North Carolina Guns & Ranges: 2A4Life Lexington , Kentucky

Sep 25 2017
golookup Paid for a one time phone # lookup, and was charged for a different option and was charged $48.22 Don't Know Florida Author: Chetek, Wisconsin Telephone Companies: golookup Florida

Sep 25 2017
Novoslate Peter Gossett Dan Gossett NOVOSLATE SCAM COMPANY - BAD SEO AND PPC COMPANY La Jolla California Author: El Cajon, California Internet Marketing Companies: Novoslate or Dan Gossett or Peter Gossett La Jolla, California