Your Search | camco, capital acquisitions and management company

Aug 27 2016
Johnny Hall Truck service dot #2383942 Guy is not certified, He will not stand behind his work and will send truckers out of business Valley Alabama
Author: West point, Georgia Trucking Companies: Johnny Hall Truck service dot #2383942 Valley, Alabama

Aug 27 2016
PURELINE Diietary supplements I got a free sample payin shipping and now they send me the same bottle at full rate on my card each month and will not stop. I did not ever authrorize this and no one answers the phone! tampa Florida Author: naples fl, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: PURELINE Diietary supplements tampa, Florida

Aug 27 2016
Tech squad llc This company calls me often and said I paid for support but never heard of them before and told me I was a liar then hung up!He called for three days straight told him I'm going to report him if he keeps on calling me. He called several times with a 3095 number on my caller id. Internet Nationwide Author: Waldwick, New Jersey Computer Help Desk: Tech squad llc Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
Larry H Hourd Award Notification Commission sent me and award letter stating I would win $1,327,940.00 if I paid $12.99 of an Acquisition FEE. Kansas City, KS 66110-2905 Kansas Author: Reno, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Larry H Hourd Kansas

Aug 27 2016
American Energy Home Audit, LLC Innovative Energy Solutions, LLC, les California Construction, Inc., American Home Energy Sudit, LLC, les Enterprises, LLC., American Alternative Energy LLC, American Bathing Solutions Rip off and Scam - lack of integrity - false advertising, false claims, no contact after contract Edina Minnesota Author: san angelo, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: American Energy Home Audit, LLC Edina, Minnesota

Aug 27 2016
Cabinets TO GO customer service at store location is non existent uncaring and deceptive practices. Monroeville Pennsylvania Author: Monroeville, Pennsylvania Kitchens: Cabinets TO GO Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
lincoln national life insurance Misleading and bad deal for variable annuities Concord Nationwide Author: lexington, Kentucky Insurance Companies: lincoln national life insurance Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
manuosh Farahnaz amirsoleymani farah amir farah kohanpour farahnaz kohanpour namaste pomegranates and roses the art of persian tea stole thousands from me on second order thru website nashville, tennessee Internet false claim this was all a lie i made up Author: los angeles, California Bait-and-Switch: manuosh Internet

Aug 27 2016
Usave Car Rental Tom McDonnell Usave Car And Truck Rental Thomas Mcdonnell Usave Deceptive- evasive- unorganized -avoidance Buyer Beware Ridgeland Mississippi Author: Washington Car Rentals: Usave Car Rental Tom McDonnell Ridgeland, Mississippi

Aug 27 2016
Calverts Express auto service &tire Took advantage of situation,time of day, and desperate need of help. Kansas Kansas Author: Kansas, Kansas Auto Mechanics: Calverts Express auto service &tire Kansas, Kansas

Aug 27 2016
Planet 7 casino I can't explain in twenty words call me and I'll explain the whole thing (((REDACTED))) or email me so I have room to write. Internet Author: Biggers, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Planet 7 casino Internet

Aug 27 2016
Instaloan/Title max Took my money and closed down . Perry , Georgia Nationwide Author: Fort valley , Georgia Abusive Children: Loans: Instaloan/Title max Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
ReportLinker ReportLinker ReportBuyer Ubiquick FindOut ReportLinker Scam Lyon, France Plagiarism and Passing-Off Lyon France Internet Author: New York Business Consulting: ReportLinker Internet

Aug 27 2016
Payloadz.com Online scam company Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Specialty Stores: Payloadz.com Internet

RUSS DARROW GROUP LIE and RIP OFF West Bend WIsconsin
Trying To Decypher Author: Wisconsin Auto Dealers: RUSS DARROW AT WEST BEND, WISCONSIN

Aug 26 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. is dedicated to providing the best representation for its clients. Kerendian and Associates recognizes every case is unique and requires attention to detail. Each client, and his or her concerns need to be understood by the attorney handling the case. Kerendian & Associates strongly believes in keeping their clients updated about their cases, as the clients are the ultimate decision-maker for the clients' cases. Kerendian & Associates understands being involved in a lawsuit is stressful. There are risks and expenses associated with every case. Kerendian & Associates recognizes that each client has the right to know how the judicial system works, and what is the best strategy, the best way for the case to be handled.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Legal Services: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian and Associates a Los Angeles based law firm hat has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focusing on centered on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation. Los Angeles , California

Aug 26 2016
Award notification commission Larry hourd States I won money and had me pay to receive it but delivered nothing Kansas city Kansas Author: Orlando, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

Aug 26 2016
Award Notification Commission The company claimed I had won $1327940.00 and all I needed to do was send a mailing fee of $12.99. Kansas City Kansas Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Attorneys General: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Event Resource Larry Hoffman, Dana and Stephanie I ordered 100 chairs from Event Resource on 08/05/16, Larry told me I would be recieving the chairs on 08/19/16 or 08/22/16 and 08/26/16 but I never recieve. Culver City CA Author: Fort Myers, Florida On-Line Stores: Event Resource Culver City,

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
michael s. ortega/ Mike A man by the name of Michael s. ortega also goes by Mike calmed to be a owner of a concrete company (Ortega masonary) he came into our home calmed he had 56 yards of concrete left over from a home that had cancelled on him and his crew, ortega offered to level and lay the left over concrete for tade labor work for mechanics motor swap and high drallic pump, took our money and never showed up to do the work.  please help us Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: michael s. ortega Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 26 2016
Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Family Law Group Jonathan Zitney Rancho Family Law Group Peter Timothy Pittullo Rancho Family Law Group Michael Luther Rancho Family Law Group Sagi Schwartzberg Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga Ca The Law Offices of Pittullo, Barker & Assoc Consumers Beware Rancho Family Law Group Is Really Pittullo Barker Associates, P. Timothy Pittullo and Schwartzberg & Luther Rancho Cucamonga, California Author: Rancho, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga, , California

Aug 26 2016
MyDivorcePapers.com Divorce Place Inc Divorce Papers, MyDivorcePapers.com, Scam and Ripoff, High Pressure Sales Tactics, Deceptive Consumer Practice, Fraud Rancho Santa California Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Legal Process Services: MyDivorcePapers.com California

Aug 26 2016
VSS Outlet Fraudulent Product Description, refused to honor return policy, lack of professionalism Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Buyer attempting to return item that they used and damaged Author: San Francisco, California On-Line Stores: VSS Outlet Internet

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida