Your Search | camco capital acquisitions and management company

Sep 27 2016
Dwyer Water Wells Xurli are crooks, scammers, liars, and shameful. Texarkana Internet Author: Fouke, Arkansas Small Business Services: Dwyer Water Wells Internet

Sep 27 2016
Starnet Scammer Claims to be Central NJ Electric, Atlantic City Electric and probably others... unable to find New Jersey Author: Marlton, New Jersey Electrical Services: Starnet New Jersey

Sep 27 2016
Environmental Quality Assurance, AKA Florida Water Works, AKA Kevin Polowski Owner, AKA Con Artists, AKA Scamming the Elderly, AKA Soulless Heartless Rip OFF Artists Con Artist, Scammer, Low Quality, High Price, Terrible Management Pinellas Park Florida
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Water Filtration Systems: Environmental Quality Assurance Pinellas Park, Florida

Sep 27 2016
AETNA Life Insurance AETNAs trickery to rip off governmental agencies and disqualify consumers Hartford Connecticut Author: Manchester, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: AETNA Life Insurance Hartford, Connecticut

Sep 27 2016
BLU Roofing & Construction BLU RoofingJ.R. Gonzales Work was done 7 months behind schedule, without a permit, and didn't follow code. Forged engineering reports were provided to me and a city inspector. Westminster Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Roofing Companies: BLU Roofing & Construction Westminster, Colorado

Sep 27 2016
Merchant Bankcard Rude and pushy Unknown Nationwide Author: Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Bankcard Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
DPR Realty Jamie D. Smith Matt Deuitch Illegal and Unethical Business Practices to Make a Commission Peoria Arizona Author: Peoria, Arizona Realtors: DPR Realty Peoria, Arizona

Sep 27 2016
E.DUTTI Kft Rip off Scrap Supplier company who cannot deliver order, give proof, or issue refund....WARNING! Budapest Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Internet Fraud: E.DUTTI Kft Internet

Sep 27 2016
Fountain of Youth I went in with such high hopes of this major change that was going to take place with my body. See after.5 children and hard work for 20 yrs. I could.no longer look at my body in the mirror without crying. I went in for a tummytuck and thighs lift. I was Deeply Depressed Palm Harbor Florida Multiple parts.... Author: Spring Hill, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Fountain of Youth

Sep 27 2016
G and G Holistic Treatment Center A SCAM??? MOST DEFINITELY!! N. Miami Beach Florida Author: Baldwin, New York Mental Health: G and G Holistic Treatment Center N. Miami Beach, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Keller Williams Westlake Village Glenn Dormer and Wendy Dormer NEVER go for Kelly Williams Westlake Village for Relocation! Richmond Kentucky
Author: Richmond, Kentucky Real Estate Services: Keller Williams Westlake Village Richmond, Kentucky

Sep 26 2016
Expertcourier.co.uk CRV solutions This courier charged me £238 for Same day delivery of spare door key to my husband; they delivered my door key and address to a random person in the same geographical area, still trying to get door key back National Nationwide Author: Thornton hough, Other Courier Services: Expertcourier.co.uk Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Quality Towing They stole my car and refuse to return it. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: Quality Towing North Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
Tophatter.com Items they auction are junk Pal alto california Internet Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: Tophatter.com Internet

Sep 26 2016
Move4less Las Vegas Move4less damaged my nightstand worth $525, part of my bedroom collection, and never stood up to reimburse me for full price. They charged my credit card and I jumped through hoops to fight and prove to my credit card company how horrible Move4less is. Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: Move4less Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
viagogo.com Over charged tickets $3396 and concert postponed to an unknown date - refund processed delaware Internet Author: NYC, New York Ticket Sales: viagogo.com Internet

Sep 26 2016
ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC ASSET ACCEPTANCE ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016, I WENT TO MY MAIL BOX AND RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE IRS STATING THAT I OWE $1,800 FOR MY 2014 TAX RETURN. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE OUT OF ALL THE YEARS, 2014 WAS THE LOWEST MONEY I HAVE RECEIVED. MY NORMAL ACCOUNT DID NOT PREPARE MY TAXES FOR THAT YEAR BUT ANOTHER. I TOOK THE LETTER AND MY 2014 TAX PAPER TO MY ACCOUNT AND UPON REVIEW, HE CALLED ME AND ASKED IF I EVER WORKED WITH A COMPANY NAMED ASSEST ACCEPTANCE LLC. I TOLD HIM NO. HE GAVE ME THE ADDRESS AND I SEARCH FOR THEM NUMBER AND CALLED THEM. THEY WERE ALREADY CLOSED. I HAVE READ ONLINE AND SEE WHERE THIS COMPANY HAS RIPPED OF A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE. I NEED THEM TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO. WARREN Michigan Author: Pembroke Pines, Alabama Income Tax Service: ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC WARREN, Michigan

Sep 26 2016
Grove Dental Group Formally Wyomissing Dental Associates A great Family Practice and atmosphere gone! Big business has taken over. I was treated like a fool! Wyomissing, Pennsylvania Author: West Reading, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Grove Dental Group Pennsylvania

Sep 26 2016
Thornton Cable JAM EnterprisesBroadway TVDVR Cable Boxes DO NOT EVER CONSIDER BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY Thornton Colorado Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia TVs & VCRs: Thornton Cable Thornton, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
National Lien & Bond- Emalfarb, Swan & Bain- Hal Emalfarb Emalfarb Swan & Bain, Thomas Emalfarb, Howard Bain, Peter Swan and Hal Emalfarb Took my money and Missed my Lien Deadline Highland Park Illinois
SUBPOENA REQUEST Author: Fortworth , Texas Legal Services: National Lien & Bond- Emalfarb, Swan & Bain- Hal Emalfarb Highland Park, Illinois

Sep 26 2016
EyeNoir-SkinNoir FREE Sample paid shipping and handling. Next thing I know I recevied a package I didn't order anything. charges on my credit card. 85.95 and 89.95 could not return offered refund 70 % want all my money back Fountain Valley Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Eye Care: EyeNoir-SkinNoir Internet

Sep 26 2016
Push Button Power Leads Frank Andres Viral Blog SystemStop Struggling Today Company will not return my money even though I have requested it several times Internet Author: Kansas Work at Home Business: Push Button Power Leads Frank Andres Internet

Sep 26 2016
Sovereign Health Death, fraud, despite, taken advantage of, lied to San Clemente California Author: Las vegas, Nevada Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Sovereign Health San Clemente, California

Sep 26 2016
usaaadc usa air duct cleaning ac cleaning and air duct cleaning ft lauderdale Florida Author: BOCA RATON, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: usaaadc ft lauderdale, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Tony Neeley Airtime Heating and Cooling Bluffdale Scammed and Ripped Me Off and Now I Have To File Bankruptcy. Please Help Me. Tony Neeley put an HVAC system in my house that was broken and charged me as if it was new. He won't fix it or help me or even call me back. He just took my money and ran. bluffdale Utah Author: Utah Electrical Services: Tony Neeley Airtime Heating and Cooling Bluffdale bluffdale, Utah