Your Search | campbell trucking northfield they are changeing name to cmh

Apr 17 2014
Atlas Transportors AKA Axios Postage Service, BernardGivens HR Director, Reina Duarte, Mgr I answered a help needed ad for a PRODUCT FORWARDING CONTRACTOR thru Atlas Transportors. I admit I was very leary at first when I saw the word Russia. First impression was SCAM wish I would have gone with my gut instinct. I signed contract for 2500.00 base pay for 28 days from date first box shipped out, 25.00 per box and 25.00 per envelope. Before I forget to mention it, the ENVELOPS are pre paid credit cards. Now the name on the cards ? I was stupid and followed instructions not to open as that hard to explain to the customer, so I did not open. But now I know that these Russian connected slime buckets who would sell or pimp out their own Mother (or Grandma) were doing this to set me up Russian Federation Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Atlas Transportors Internet

Apr 16 2014
Lauryn I think her actual name is yvonne delgado. She calls herself lauryn gods angel Love healer scam. She has removed her name from websites but once used Lauryn Hilton Las Vegas Nevada online Author: Anonymous , Nevada Psychic Fortune Tellers: Lauryn Internet

Apr 16 2014
Green Thumb BC Paul Edwards, identity theft, impersonation, asks for copies of your ID then sends invoices in your name and keeps the money. Rips off contractors and employyess Contractor fraud, identity theft, Green Thumb BC Paul Edwards, fraudulent company steals customer info and takes out credit in their name. i and at least 10 other contractors have been victimized Burnaby, Vancouver, Mission, Maple Ridge BC Author: Mission, British Columbia Builders & Contractors: Green Thumb BC Burnaby, British Columbia

Apr 16 2014
Jennifer Beegle - Margie Beelge Sales I went to an estate sale this weekend. This lady they call as Jenn (her name is Jennifer) is so rude, cruel, revengeful, vile and absoultely unethical and bully. I will never go again to another sale they have. Infact I will be going to several other successful companies like this one which often have great sales.  Houston Texas Author: Texas Auctions: Margie Beegle Sales Houston, Texas

Apr 16 2014
ACS Inc. Ace Case Services The is company had sent me an email on 4/15/2014 talking about I owe them 965.45 and if I do not pay they will have me in house court, which I never receive any funds from the company, then I email them back on 4/15/2014 and they sent me an email stating that I can pay them 300.00 by 4/18/2014 if not then I would have to pay the 965.45 if they do not hear from me in a couples of day they would send my name out. Internet Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Loans: ACS Inc. Internet

Apr 15 2014
vacation property resellers was guranteed by salesman bret campbell that if my timeshare did not sell in 90 days i will be refunded 100% largo , Florida Author: deerfield beach, Florida Telemarketers: vacation property resellers largo, Florida

Apr 15 2014
Priceline Scam of not showing resort fee in name your price deals Internet Author: California Travel Agents: priceline Internet

Apr 15 2014
Shay's Diamonds/Shay Foster I wired money to Shay Foster who supposedly owns a company called Shay's Diamonds with her father. I believe his name is Joseph. Shay dissappeared after the money was wired and I have been texting, calling, emailing her with no reply. sacramento California Author: Austin , Texas Internet Fraud: Shay's Diamonds sacramento, California

Apr 15 2014
the luxury auto network this is not a real or legit company. i gave them all of my information a month ago. i called numurous times,left plenty of emails,and the hiring manager never returned any. i finally got ahold of someone who i thought would help me. his name was larry. he is the hiring managers boss. when i spoke to larry,i was very surprised at his response. he told me that he doesnt have a contact for frank, the hiring manager under him, and that theres nothing he can do for me. what kind of company is this? not one that deserves to last. this company has no type of order. very sloppy and unorganized,but most of all,very unprofessional and disrespectful. please be aware of this company before you go and give them your info. Internet Author: scranton, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: the luxury auto network Internet

Apr 15 2014
begoldinvest not sure if its a rip off or not.....looks to be same as begoldrentals sent me a rental agreement to be signed. I sent it back with my name and phone #'s, they replyed that they are waiting for payment via bank transfer brookwood surrey - Gu24 OER Other Author: Statesville , North Carolina Lodging: begoldinvest brookwood surrey - Gu24 OER, Other

Apr 15 2014
Univ of Louisville David Martins Fake Name - Scam, trying to use a derivative of the university to steel items. Louisville Kentucky Author: Livermore, California Colleges and Universities: Univ of Louisville Louisville, Kentucky

Apr 15 2014
Pioneer Ed 2 Hard Inquiry on my credit report. I don't know why they did or even who they are. No information other then their name. Internet Author: Winslow, Maine Credit Reporting Agencies: Pioneer Ed 2 Internet

Apr 15 2014
FX Logistics LLC Payment made 3 months after delivery made. Roswell Georgia Author: Inman, South Carolina Trucking Companies: FX Logistics LLC Roswell, Georgia

Apr 15 2014
Cleopatra Trucking Llc / kingtut logistics l was literally left for dead to physically suffer, I was lied too, cheated out money, and almost killed ect. Columbus Ohio
Author: Englewood, New Jersey Wanted Criminals: Cleopatra Trucking Llc Select State/Province

Apr 14 2014
California Family Fitness Name: California Family Fitness Address: 3880 Innovator Dr. City: Sacramento State: California Zip/Postal Code: 95834 debit card charges without permission sacramento California Author: sacramento, California Weightloss Programs: California Family Fitness sacramento, California

Apr 14 2014
Nolan Transportation Group, Inc. NTG Scam artists that don't pay their carriers. Scam Trucking companies, Short pay invoices. In Collection Marietta Georgia
Author: Columbus, Ohio Trucking Companies: Nolan Transportation Group, Inc. Marietta, Georgia

Apr 14 2014
walmart money card they closed my account WITHOUT my consent,told me to buy a new reload prepaidcard so i can transfer my money to that card so my ass bbrought 2 cards and neither of them work they didn't givr me back my 100 dispute. on top of it all they said i have to wait for a new card to b FedEx to me in 3-5 daus while o sit with out 1 $ to my name unable to gey my daughter's heart meds that without them she could have a heart attack and they don't care nor have they done anything tp fix the problem at all but say sorry. sorry don't give me the 4,000$ in my account *walmart money card there a f* joke and we will contact a laywer tomorrow morning Michigan city Indiana Author: Michiganccity , Indiana Credit & Debt Services: walmart money card Michigan city, Indiana

Apr 14 2014
Echo Global Logistics business malpractices; rude customer service Chicago, Illinois Author: California Trucking Companies: Echo Global Logistics Chicago,, Illinois

Apr 14 2014
Geoff Bramwell, John Bramwell. Tamarindo Beach and Ocean Estates and Los Suenos Island Resort Breach of Contract, Deceit, Fraud, Fraudulent and Negligent Misrepresentations in Nicaragua AKA: El Faro Developments S.A., Tamarindo Beach & Ocean Estates, Toucan Properties S.A., Nica Projects Ltd, Lighthouse Enterprises Ltd., Brammy Bros. Properties Ltd. and Brammy Bros Painting & Restora Geoff has lied about his name and he's lied about where he lives and the lies don't stop there. Vancouver, British Columbia Author: Managua, Other Criminal Justice System: Geoff Bramwell, John Bramwell. Tamarindo Beach and Ocean Estates and Los Suenos Island Resort Breach of Contract, Deceit, Fraud, Fraudulent and Negligent Misrepresentations in Nicaragua Vancouver, British Columbia

Apr 14 2014
Southern refridgerated transport They hire pedophiles and don't do anything about it Texarkana Arkansas Author: Your mom , Illinois Trucking Companies: Southern refridgerated transport Texarkana , Arkansas

Apr 14 2014
The Arc Fond du Lac No computers to learn computer software program, Microsoft Excel Training Lack of concern from the trainer due to no computers. No tables were provided as well, had to use our lap as the table. Trainer was only interested in selling Fred Prior products. Less selling, more training. We are a non-profit company, I feel we wasted our money to train our staff. Came back with very little knowledge, trainer stated, you can learn this in your spare time. Fred Prior Serminar Trainers name David Suson. Oshkosh Wisconsin Author: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin Seminar Programs: The Arc Fond du Lac Fond du Lac , Wisconsin

Apr 13 2014
Plain Green Loans Plain Green Loans charged me $3260. for a $1000. loan. I sent an email asking if they made a mistake on my account and they never replied, this is not the interest amount I signed my name to. After paying $2300 I stopped payments and never heard from them until 8 months later from a collector wanting $960 more. I paid $240 more. Internet Author: West Lafyayette, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Plain Green Loans Internet

Chuck Severance Chuck Severance is a lying scumbag thief Franklin New Hampshire
Author: Northfield, New Hampshire Auto Parts: Chuck Severance Franklin, New Hampshire

Apr 13 2014
natural look hair salon owner, first name Jane, last name unknown The owner of this salon will ruin peoples hair deliberately, she secretly was cutting my hair to the scalp with her razor and did this to about 21 areas of my beautiful hair. When it started growing back I was left with peach fuzz frizzy hair all over my head, it is now almost 4 years later and i still have peach fuzz hair growing out all over my head, not only that it feels like pins are growing out of my head because of the prickly new hair that is growing out and feels so itchy and painful also very ugly. She did this on purpose to me and probably anyone else she doesn't like or is jealous of . I am not sure of the reason she does this but i do know she is a wolf in sheep clothing cambridge Ontario Author: cambridge, Ontario Hair Salons: natural look hair salon cambridge, Ontario

Apr 12 2014
JMB Marketing Group AKA SideTick TV AKA JMB Marketing AKA Jon Goldstein AKA Kelly Cruz An online scam company using the name of JMB Marketing has been known to do many unethical things in guise of selling their product, SideTick TV. Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Internet Marketing Companies: JMB Marketing Group Atlanta, Georgia