Your Search | campbell trucking northfield they are changeing name to cmh

Aug 22 2014
Utilitydiscount.webs.com This company is run in Pakistan and all gents have google voice numbers, somes are 281-643-0790,818-573-6489,818-570-1806 and much more. I fall in their trap. They told me to deposit $2500 to Bank of America account name, Shahriar Ostovari, Cambridge Massachusetts, Conduction Fraud and using money aginst USA Bridgeport Massachusetts Author: North Bellmore, New York Credit & Debt Services: Utilitydiscount.webs.com Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
blue star automotive chris walker he ripped off people when he had a automotive repair shop beware now he has a tranportation trucking co. make sure you get a complete inventory of all your valuables duncan Oklahoma Author: lawton, Oklahoma Auto Shipping Companies: blue star automotive duncan , Oklahoma

Aug 22 2014
Knight Transportation Tampers with HOS and Lies about everything Carlisle PA Nationwide Author: Riverside, Rhode Island Trucking Companies: Knight Transportation Nationwide

Aug 22 2014
Southern AG Really poor equipment Albany Georgia Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Trucking Companies: Southern AG Albany, Georgia

Aug 21 2014
baku aj charged my visa for an order placed online and never delivered. Tried calling, the #was invalid. Searched the name and it showed up on RipOff Report. These people/companies should be prosecuted for theft. Internet Author: ancaster, Ontario Drugstores: baku aj Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
P & D Forwarding Inc and Import & Export Consulting Inc Sres Palafox do not pay services of transportation Laredo Texas Author: Laredo, Texas Trucking Companies: Net Services Inc Laredo, Texas

Aug 21 2014
e-machines floppydisksettlement i never received item requested also,lost certificate and pin# so i can't try to reorder another item. no one will help me locate my pin or certificate # called kcc and representative told me she found my name but not my claim information even though i placed an order with emachines and was able to access my money labeled gift card. my gift card still has $365 the amount awarded to me but i can't place order at emachines.com because i lost form sent to me with my certificate# and pin # that i need in order to complete the order. i called and emailed i seem to be getting a run around please help me find someone who can get me the infor i need !!!!! Internet Author: hanover twp., Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: e-machines floppydisksettlement Internet

Aug 20 2014
Vanguard Media Inc, Geoff Hull, Vanguard Media Group, Vanguard Media Group Inc, Vanguard Media, The Vanguard Media, Geoff Hull Scamming and Ripping People off Again Under The Name of Vanguard Media Inc This Time Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Vanguard Media Inc & Geoff Hull Los Angeles, California

Aug 20 2014
REAL IZvest llc REAL IZvest entertainmentREAL IZvest communications REBUTTAL to malicious report on me by someone I don't know who uses the name Anthony colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: REAL IZvest llc colorado springs, Colorado

Aug 20 2014
Bristol Whos who Madison whos who This company is the same as Madison Whos who. They changed their name. They are nothing but a scam Long Island City, Garden City, Manhattan New York Author: huntington station, New York Computer Marketing Companies: Bristol Whos who New York

Aug 20 2014
Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. SevenPay G S Pay guys are wolves in sheep’s disguise. They are a big time rip off. I had dealt with them earlier, at first they were going by the name Sevenpay and they took off with everyone’s money. Now they are back calling themselves G S Pay. But guess what we people are smart too. We know you would again run away with our money. When you start a business first you need to ensure that all your previous dues are clear. 89 Albert Street, 1F2, Edinburgh, EH7 5LY, United Internet Author: Edinburgh, North Dakota Utility Companies: Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. Internet

Aug 20 2014
Todd Simon OWNER OMAHA STEAKS FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS SCAM BAD MEAT BOUGHT WINDOWS MY NAME IS LEVI AND THE MEAT WAS BAD HE WOULD NOT CALL US BACK. I WILL NEVER BUY STEAKS FROM OMAHA AGAIN FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS AND LOBSTER TAINTED. STAY AWAY FROM THE FOOD!!!!!!1 OMAHA Florida
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Todd Simon OWNER OMAHA STEAKS FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS Select State/Province

Aug 19 2014
Phoenix International, Inc. AKA Construction Management America ripoff! Skipped Judgement by Changing Name. Hilton Hotel AKHI Hospitality, Inc. scam, forced out of business Scottsdale Arizona Author: Mesa, AZ Builders & Contractors: Phoenix International, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 19 2014
Old Pueblo Traders Deceptive charges Internet Author: Northfield, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Old Pueblo Traders Internet

Aug 19 2014
John Christner Trucking Jim Mallory and John Shannon Major Ripoff Results in a Driver's Dream Being Ruined Sapulpa Oklahoma Author: Graham, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: John Christner Trucking Sapulpa, Oklahoma

Aug 19 2014
nkc transportation screwed me over on my pay made me falisify logs and run on defficative equipment kansas city Missouri Author: blackwell, Oklahoma Trucking Companies: nkc transportation kansas city, Missouri

Aug 19 2014
BEAU DERMA I ordered skin care products on line. Received the products in 2 days. The face cream in ajar no name and no list of ingredients on it except the eye cream. I used the product and developed rashes on my face and neck. The products were a trial. I sent e-mail and canceled any further deliveries. On August 16th $89.95 was taken out of my checking account. I tried to call customer service again and was not able to talk to anyone. A recording comes on verifying my cancelation and that's all. This is a total Rip-off, Garden Grove California Author: Monrovia, California Sales People: BEAU DERMA Garden Grove, California

Aug 19 2014
Nevada Corporate Headquarters REVIEW: Nevada Corporate Headquarters clients, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, inc provides an exceptional client experience with exclusive Premier Client Services division. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: LA, California Business Consulting: Nevada Corporate Headquarters Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 19 2014
L'Chayah Mechanical Services Lchayah Mechanical Services Stole my credit cards, create online accounts and added their name to my account. Proceeded to run them up and refused to pay it all. Under Texas law I could do nothing about it. Odessa Texas
Author: Bunnell, Florida Credit Card Fraud: L'Chayah Mechanical Services Odessa, Texas

Aug 18 2014
Kayne Marzetti Pool Design Consultant Inc. fraudulently established a domain in my name in an attempt to discredit me and sabotage my business Lake Mary Florida
Author: Austin, Texas Liars: Kayne Marzetti Internet

Aug 18 2014
Greased Lightning Web Works Johnny Robeson We paid $2000 for a site that we do not have access to, cannot use and would never put our name on. Parkersburg West Virginia Author: Murrieta, California Websites: Greased Lightning Web Works Parkersburg, West Virginia

Aug 18 2014
Nutrashift Nutra, NBL Procleans sold my credit card number, email and name to Skinny Camp LLC Wilmington DE deleware Author: Auburn, Washington Alternative Health: Nutrashift Aurora, Illinois

Aug 17 2014
wiley sanders truck lines fired over facebook comment and thrown off property troy Alabama Author: carmine, Texas Trucking Companies: wiley sanders truck lines troy, Alabama

Aug 17 2014
BSA Trucking INC Sandra Deducted money from my check claiming I stole money from her company and claimed loads were turned over and truck scratched Dobson North Carolina Author: Fancy Gap , Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: BSA Trucking INC Dobson, North Carolina