Your Search | campbell trucking northfield they are changeing name to cmh

Sep 28 2016
1955 Cut off my phone service to where I could only communicate with them to renew my service. Canton Ohio Author: Canton, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless OH

Sep 28 2016
RUSH CARD Uni-Rush LLC Acct was compromised they closed my acct sent me a $2.95 check and did nothing to help recover my money.. Blue ash Ohio Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Banks: RUSH CARD Blue ash, Ohio

Sep 28 2016
ARA Inc Bogus report claim, ARA trying to collect on a supposed judgement Villafane Park Illinois Author: Maricopa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: ARA Inc

Sep 28 2016
SFE Energy California, Inc Buyer Beware Nationwide Author: Merced, California Door to Door Sales: SFE Energy California, Inc Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Dynamech LLC Mechanic and Owner did not fix my Truck properly and refused to warranty. sub standard work and very unprofessional arlington Texas
Author: arlington, Texas Auto Repair Service: Dynamech LLC arlington, Texas

Sep 28 2016
Reliant Funding I have the same complaint as Consumer #3. Sent me exactly the same letter and card. We did not ask for business money. This company appears to be a scam. San Diego California Author: Anonymous, North Dakota Cash Services: Reliant Funding San Diego, California

Sep 28 2016
Guye's Limousine Service, Bill Guye, Owner Limo was dispatched to Maryland with the check engine light on we broke down in Delaware Adelphi Maryland Author: Maryland Limousine Services: Guye's Limousine Service Adelphi, Maryland

Sep 28 2016
Nations Law Firm , howardnationslawfirm They work for the Pharma Companies aka Johnson & Johnson Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Nations Law Firm Houston, Texas

Sep 28 2016
Renoir-skinNoir I paid postage only for free trial. Now they're charging my bank account without my authorization after sending another product! I checked their site to make sure this atrocity wouldn't happen to me. If their product is good, people will request it. I'm not impressed with the product. Fountain Valley Fountain Valley Author: Newton, Georgia Eye Care: Renoir-skinNoir

Sep 28 2016
southwest credit system This company keeping adding debt to my credit report and when i call they have know record of my information, but some way some how it's there. After i did all that, i reached out to the EQUIFAX and they had know record of it but it is still there.. WHAT HAS AMERICA COME TO???? Carrollton Texas Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Collection Agencies: southwest credit system Carrollton, TX,

Sep 27 2016
Innate Skincare They offer me a trial on their serum and cream for only shipping feed 4.99 and got and email with tracking number which stays that was delivered and have not received it on 9/22 through 9/ 23got to transactions for 88.99 and 98.95 I called cancel my account for the free trial and call to speak to a operator and nobody is available left my information and still they haven't contact me Internet Author: Fontana, California Alternative Health: Innate Skincare Internet

Sep 27 2016
My Dream Shares, John Del Grasso Misrepresented, Misdirected, Failed to Fully Disclose, Oversold - Greatly Underperformed Las Vegas Nevada
My Dream Shares complaint correction Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Travel Services: My Dream Shares Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 27 2016
Greenwood Memorial Lawn Cemetery Unkind, unethical and illegal practices from an industry that we, as Americans, rely on to be there for us in our darkest hours. Phoenix, Ariozna Author: Mesa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Greenwood Memorial Lawn Cemetery Phoenix, arizona

Sep 27 2016
Atomic.com They sell Mickey Mouse stuff and I order over a month ago they charged my card haven't received anything. I've emailed numerous times and no response Internet Author: Yoe, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Atomic.com Internet

Sep 27 2016
American Express Bluebird card called and questioned a charge on my account, they reported it as fraud and locked my account Salt Lake City, UT, but was from overseas Nationwide Author: Woodland, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: American Express Bluebird card Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Law offices of Melody Harmon Melody is supposed to be an attorney but was also my landlord. She would switch our lease to her liking. If I was going to be a few days on the rent because of the way my check fell she would threaten me and try to use her being a lawyer as a threat. She is trying to unlawfully evict me and tried to belittle me as a person Melody Harmon is an evil woman she pretends to care in the beginning but her evil ways come out. She is not keeping up on what a landlord is supposed to do. I have not had a/c all summer, the fuse in the downstairs bathroom does not work and my patio is still infested. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Law offices of Melody Harmon Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 27 2016
Rite Aid Pharmacy WELLNESS + They do everything in their power to NOT fill your prescription Oakhurst California CASE HAS BEEN MADE Author: oakhurst, California Drug Stores: Rite Aid Pharmacy Oakhurst, California

Sep 27 2016
Essential Beauty NOW or Eye Rewind They sell Eye Rewind Serum but will refuse to take their product back or issue refunds San Diego California Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Beauty Salons: Essential Beauty NOW San Diego, California

Sep 27 2016
North Point Motors Sold me a vehicle with a warranty that they won't fix Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Auto Dealers: North Point Motors Traverse City, Michigan

Sep 27 2016
rushcard|unirush prepaid visa card my daughter transferred me 300.00 from her card to mine in july the 23rd i never got it ripoff Ohio Nationwide Author: Muskegon hts, Michigan Banks: rushcard|unirush prepaid visa card Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Sunset Marine Outboard Salvage Charged for boat motor service that they never did Pensacola Florida
Author: pensacola, Florida Boat Dealers: Sunset Marine Pensacola, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Greater Spokane Construction Mark Andrews Incompetent personell, shoddy work, overcharges afterward, bullies and resorts to extortion. Newman Lake Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Roofing Companies: Greater Spokane Construction Newman Lake, Washington

Sep 27 2016
Apartel usa Slum Lords roach infestation drug activity animal decided all in the front yard rental office are liars Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Housing Rentals: Apartel usa Columbus,

Sep 27 2016
Digital Attitude Aspire Jon Lessor Cancelled but are still charging me monthly for membership. No one will respond to my emails and I have no phone # to contact them. This has been going on for several months. Please help Newport me Internet Author: Marana, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Digital Attitude Internet

Sep 27 2016
Summerfield realty They will not fix anything ive lost 130 in food due to them not fixing the electric. I done had two electric fire they could of hve been bad .. I been without a refrigerator for 7day nd i got two of my grandbbie in my care . one is a yr. Old and 4months! I cant kp milk cold im on afix income nd without food. Thnks to them Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Summerfield realty Louisville, Kentucky