Your Search | canada only

Apr 29 2016
TD Canada Trust Total Incompetency Nationwide Author: Ontario Banks: TD Canada Trust Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
IEL IEL Interlock Roofing Fin-all International Super Roof Futureroor Metal Roofing scam Several Canada Nationwide Fin-All Roof System - totally impossible to get repairs done under lifetime warranty and Interlock insists they are not affiliated! Stanwood Washington Author: edmonds, Washington Roofing Companies: IEL Stanwood, Washington

Apr 28 2016
encante eye wrinkle reduction encate anti aging RBM nuyouth skin charged $99.01 & $98.71 when only agreed to S&H charge of 1.95 and they also charged 4.95 S&H santa ana ca Internet Author: Largo, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: encante eye wrinkle reduction Internet

Apr 28 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Butler , Rose & Jameson has been sending me letters upon letters stating I have 2,201,071.00 sweepstakes Award to be claim asking me to send $20.00 for Assessment &processing fee. I have sacrify a lot of money thinking that i was going to win the amount of money stipulated in the letters only to realized that this is a Ripoff Fresh Meadows New York
Author: Staten Island, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose & Jameson Fresh Meadows, New York

Apr 27 2016
budget car rental buyer beware seattle Nationwide Author: la canada, California Travel Services: budget car rental Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

8, Report #1302072

Apr 26 2016
Two Guys and a Truck Mike- Answers all callsDaryl-Lead ManTyler-a hard worker They did not show at time agreed, I called and was told that another guy was coming, They didn't have a Truck, I had to prepay so they could reserve a truck, They only got a very small trailer for One Hour, They used their personal Pickup Truck, They did not have any tarps or blankets, It Rained on all my furniture and TV Newport News Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Moving Companies: Two Guys and a Truck Newport News, Virginia

9, Report #1302062

Apr 26 2016
10 Minute List Rebate I paid for the rebate package, only to be forwarded to a binary option, but they took the money Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Home Based Business: 10minutelist.com Internet

10, Report #1302046

Apr 26 2016
BMI Elite: Marc Rifkin and or BMI Elite or BMIElite.com BMIElite.com Alleged List of 68,196 Gun owners with only 900 opens offering free range time. Boca Raton Florida
Author: centennial, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: BMI Elite Boca Raton, Dist of Columbia

Apr 25 2016
Sanford Brown College I was suppose to guaranteed a job when I graduated! I was suppose to make more than 8.00 a hour but never received nothing and only made 8 an hour Fenton Missouri Author: Mineral Point, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: Sanford Brown College

Apr 25 2016
Creative Tax Solutions Creative Tax Solutions was creative in only 1 area of its services Lantana Florida Author: Houston, Texas Income Tax Service: Creative Tax Solutions Lantana, Florida

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
PREMIER MEDICAL SPA GISELLE CARDILLO MEDICAL MALPRACTICE Burlington, Mississauga, Saint Catharines, Ontario Premier Med Spa (Zerona Canada) Author: toronto, Ontario PREMIER MEDICAL SPA Burlington, Mississauga, St.Catharines, Ontario

Apr 24 2016
First Mate Classics, Classic Auto Repair, Captain's Antiques & Treasures Don't Buy Their Cars! Sold me fully restored Bronco only for it to break in 2min! Tavares Florida
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: First Mate Classics Tavares, Florida

Apr 24 2016
Top Styling Now Promoted as receving watch for completing customer survey for Walmart and pay only S&H -$5.99- Tennessee Author: Searcy, Arkansas $$ REWARDS Offered: Top Styling Now Internet

Apr 23 2016
Bremer Bank Bremer Bank allowed dish tv to withdraw $240.00 out of my bank account without my permission & then charged me a $33.00 overdraft fee because there was only $199.00 in the account. Lake Elmo Minnesota Author: Hensel, North Dakota Civil Rights Violators: Bremer Bank Lake Elmo, Minnesota

Apr 23 2016
nuwave said everything was buy one get one free .if i orded that day.i recieved only one of each idem.i called and complained.was told they had to review recording of my order.they called 4 days later and said that was not on recording Internet Author: Maypearl, Texas TV Advertisements: nuwave Internet

Apr 23 2016
Cardplayer poker NLOP CARDPLAYER POKER IS A JOKE...lol only the weakest hands win on here like 90% of th time..and usually on the river Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Casinos & Cardrooms: Cardplayer poker Internet

Apr 23 2016
ADVANCED MARKETING GROUP AAN CAN www.TheIncomeHub.com stole my money for Home Based Job Mailing Brochures from Home but never delivered supples to do Job. No way to contact. Online only Nationwide Author: NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Work at Home: ADVANCED MARKETING GROUP Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Republic Services It's only trash collection-why can't they get it right Elyria Ohio Author: Parma Heights, Ohio Recycling/Trash removal: Republic Services Elyria, Ohio

Apr 22 2016
Max Nutra , Garcia Active Slim, and Premium Cleanse Warehouse Fulfillment**** * ***********Pleasant Grove UT 84062Shopping DepartmentSupplements**** * *********** UT 84604 14 Day Trail only had pills for 8days , canceled my order on 4/18/2016 ask for refund didn't receive Tampa FL Author: York, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Max Nutra , Garcia Active Slim, and Premium Cleanse Utah

intelligex focusnutra FocusNutra Intelligex scam ? Internet
Author: sudbury ontario canada, Alabama Medical Expert Witness: intelligex focusnutra Internet

Apr 22 2016
TrustedPros Handy Canadian Max Sheppard BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY Toronto Ontario Canada
Witness Author: Toronto Ontario, Ontario Websites: TrustedPros Toronto, Ontario

Apr 22 2016
John Judd, Karen Judd, Richard Judd, Totally Dreaming Apparel Company ripoff counterfeit illegal refused refund or return shipment merchandise not delivered Surrey British Columbia Canada also riiped off Author: Jacksonville, Oregon Cross-Border Scams: Totally Dreaming Apparel Company Surrey, British Columbia