Your Search | canada only

Oct 09 2015
Adrian morrison and Anthony Morrison This company took money from me on 2 occasions. The only reason I did this is because they told me its 60 day money back guarantee. This was a rip off and I need my money . Madison Nationwide Author: Winston salem, North Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: Adrian morrison and Anthony Morrison Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
The Car Doctor Tony Caldwell Was suppose to put new parts on car, paid money up front for new parts, found out the parts was not only not new but was weld together and spark plugs, and gaskets where never changed up on the car . charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: The Car Doctor charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 08 2015
Auto Loans LLC Saying we can move my bill date, Agreeing then adding a extra $100 to bill. Not in the US. Never told us that when we made a payment is was ONLY for interest. Well still have to pay back the full amount Internet Adding how much paid Author: Pueblo, Colorado Loans: Auto Loans LLC Internet

Oct 08 2015
rasberry ketone Royal Garcinia Cabogia I tried a trial bottle of the weight loss Garcinia they said I only had to pay for shipping which was 4.95 and I could cancell with in 14 days well I payed for it on the 21st of September I recieved it 25th of September I notice my money was missing on the 8th of October  Nationwide Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: rasberry ketone Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Timothy Sykes / Tim Sykes Got ripped off for $400 on a membership and poorly made online-only DVD. Miami FL Please Delete Author: Crossville, Tennessee Trade Schools: Timothy Sykes / Internet

Oct 08 2015
Adam Dicker - and Adam Dicker - and Adam Dicker Canada Canada Author: White Plains, New York Websites: Adam Dicker - and Internet

Oct 06 2015
receivables management  l don't know why people don't think! Only an idiot would fall for that, so needless to say l will be getting the BBB involved, filing a complaint then pressing charges. Georgia Internet Author: Burleigh, New Jersey Video Stores: receivables management Internet

Oct 06 2015
Midland Funding Company represented by Joseph Rosen, of Rosen & Pollack in Broward County, Florida law firm representing Midland Funding Company told me he does not care that my only income is disability social security. internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Attorneys General: Midland Funding Company Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Tara Mullins she asked for money , i sent it, only asking her to repay, then after she collected , i got deleted. Columbus Ohio Author: Wheelersburg, Ohio Rescue Mission: Tara Mullins Internet

Oct 05 2015
eytensive skin rejuvenation, eyetensify, eyetensive skin rejuvenation 25380Santa Anna, Californiia. 92799-5380 Internet offered a free trial sample, only had to pay for the postage. Got billed for $85.95, and $5.95. on my credit card statement for the month of August. They sent another tube for Sept., which I did not order, and billed me for Santa. Ana, california. Internet Author: sanford, Maine Eye Care: eytensive skin rejuvenation(eyetensify) Internet

Oct 05 2015
Pegasus Airlines PGS, FlyPGS flight cancelled, only partially refunded istanbul Author: Other Airline Companies: Pegasus Airlines istanbul,

Oct 05 2015
Renue Derma, Dermaology Anti Aging, Vita Global Marketing, Find Beauty and Truth Trial period not stated, 14 days charged for product, only 35% back as refund, none of this stated in terms Internet Author: santee, California Alternative Health: Renue Derma Internet

Oct 05 2015
07:10 AM i didnt give them permission to take the money off my card. i was only charge a1:00and instead i was charge 29:99 for september and october Internet Author: austin, Arkansas Computer Fraud: Internet

Honey companion Fake. Fake. Fake. 100000% Fake Canada Internet
Author: edison, New Jersey Tours & Excursions: Honey companion Internet

Oct 04 2015
THEBLOGWAY Earn at home club Paid 4.95 for the service. but nothing on the site said it was only for a 3 day period. Ckecked my account and it was charged 77.00 for which I did not authorize.  Internet Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Home Based Business: THEBLOGWAY Internet

Oct 04 2015
Qazzoo TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Qazzoo U.S. based, social search engine connecting consumers with local professionals that want to serve them, premium technical support center that provides the highest quality & service worldwide. Qazzoo the logical alternative, passive advertising & puts the power into the hands of both business & consumer by creating a frictionless platform that has significant benefits over geo-targeted online advertising.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Qazzoo TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Qazzoo technical staff is constantly improving the Qazzoo search results & the filters to provide the best information to the local business that desires to increase its number of sales. Qazzoo implements a top rated, proprietary system for security & monitoring, using only US Based Technicians & Certified Professionals. Annapolis , Maryland

Oct 04 2015
Floyd Mann Fresh Loaf website Floyd Mann Owner of The Fresh Loaf website gives out personal information from his website Canada Internet Author: Alabama Websites: Floyd Mann Fresh Loaf website Internet

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Centurylink superviser Mildred. Very Rude and ucoopertive. Orderd ph and internet only 61.50 get first bill of Lake Placid, Florida Author: Lake placid, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Centurylink Florida
21, Report #1204804

Oct 03 2015
Apple Iphone Mac Imac won't honor there Class action Lawsuit that forced them to replace batteries for Faulty batteries California Nationwide Apple Class Action lawsuit Author: suagr land, Texas Computer Manufactures: Apple Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Score Sense deceitful, scammers that lead you to believe it's only a dollar, then takes money I need to survive. Internet Author: syracuse, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Score Sense Internet

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 02 2015
cruises only lied about insurance and ability to change cruise dates Internet Author: chesapeake , Ohio Art Galleries: cruises only Internet

Oct 02 2015
Indrani Bharat Nirman Parivar Limited, IBN Parivar Limited They have taken my money Rs. 25000 in the month of June 2014 and told me to provide job in Montreal Canada, they did an agreement with me for 9 months to provide me within the mentioned period, and in the agreement letter it was mentioned that if they would not provide me job in Montreal Canada within 9 months, they will refund my money KOLKATA Internet Author: KOLKATA, Idaho Business Consulting: Indrani Bharat Nirman Parivar Limited Internet