Your Search | canada only

26, Report #1320430

Aug 20 2016
HOMESTAR OLD PRESERVATION COMPANY Had me go start a whole house improvement job. Contract $24,285 only got $2,000 Dallas Texas Author: Davenport , Iowa Home Improvements: HOMESTAR OLD PRESERVATION COMPANY Dallas, Texas

Aug 19 2016
Adorable Bulldogs Never receive dog only excuses Miami Florida Author: Lockport, Louisiana Animal Abuse: Adorable Bulldogs Miami, Florida

Aug 19 2016
TeeCub I placed four orders in one day for $121.65 ,$14.95, $19.95, $7.95 only received the order for $19.95 Ogden Utah Author: Olive Hill, Kentucky Specialty Stores: TeeCub Ogden, Utah

Aug 19 2016
Wally's Auto Brooklyn Wally's Auto Service Inc. They tried to charge me $200 for a part that cost $6 at Auto-Zone and only takes 2 minutes to install! Brooklyn Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Wally's Auto Brooklyn Brooklyn, Ohio

Aug 19 2016
Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City,SD called for repair for my cooktop 2. Local service rep came located problem and ordered parts only to find out no longer available 3.called federal back and was offered the following deal a. A check to cover part of a new cooktop b. Access to the whirlpool discount site to order new cooktop c. Assurance that local service company would come an hook it up. I asked twice and my husband asked once about the hook up. The whirlpool site had ver few selections and even fewer ones that met the size we needed. I ordered a new one and called Federal to set up a time for the hook up. Much to my astonishment the rep said No hook up was included in deal!!Rapid City, South Dakota,  Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Warranty Companies: Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City

Aug 18 2016
David Lee Hunter: Michigan Man Is A Notorious Con Artist, Scammer, Swindler David Hunter is only interested in your money! Charlevoix Michigan
Additional Information/Correction From Post Author Author: Roswell, New Mexico Liars: David Lee Hunter Charlevoix, Michigan

Aug 18 2016
wilwood brakes jeff phillips absolute rude and degrading experience ever,, second only to comcast thats bad Camarillo, 93012 California Author: NEW HOLLAND, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: wilwood brakes Camarillo, 93012, California

Aug 18 2016
AirTron Columbus, a division of Direct Energy Paid for a Maintenance plan only to have to pay for a Service call, which was necessary because I was misinformed on a prior maintenence check! Columbus Ohio Author: Pataskala, Ohio Maintenance Companies: AirTron Columbus Columbus, Ohio

Aug 18 2016
Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Jorge Leal Murguía https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. en Mérida Yucatán México. Calle 27 53a, México, 8 Y 10 Col Considero que es mi deber advertir a todos los que viven o visitan Mérida Yucatán, evitar hacer negocios con Jorge Leal Murguía o con cual quiera de sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 este hombre esta operando un negocio ilegal, no solo es corrupto y fraudulento si no que también tiene vínculos con el narcotráfico. Merida, yucatan, mexico Internet, merida, yucatan, mexicoJorge Leal Murguia and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa de cv. Jorge Leal Murguia https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa de cv. TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Mexico Yucatan in Merida. Calle 27 53a, Mexico, 8 and 10 Col consider it my duty to warn everyone living in or visiting Merida, Yucatan, avoid doing business with Jorge Leal Murguia or that any of its concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa cv. https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 this man is operating an illegal business, it is not only corrupt and fraudulent but it also has links with drug trafficking. not only they will risk their money and reputation if not also go to potentially risk their lives and that of their families. Jorge Leal Murguia and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa de cv. TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Mexico Yucatan in Merida. Calle 27 53a, Mexico, 8 and 10 Col. Mexico Merida, Yucatan. 97125 & 30171 97125 9992540278.9999258856 Gineres Garcia, 9-26-66-58,9999682296 topos1974@hotmail.com He and his business are being investigated for fraud and multiple cases of extortion. not make deals with in any way because you can be involved in their criminal business. All business and transactions are being investigated by the federal government Murguía Jorge Leal and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa cv.es a criminal who uses his business as a smokescreen to cover their activities with drug trafficking. they will lose all of course will deny all accusations against him he is a master manipulator and will lie on your face and will act as an innocent victim like all criminals. Merida, Yucatan, Mexico Internet, Merida, Yucatan, Mexico Author: Merida, Yucatan, Mexico, New Mexico Building Services: Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Internet

Aug 18 2016
summerbags.ru Ordered 6 Coach purses a month ago and only recieved one. Reached out to Summerbags.ru via email multiple times asking for a tracking number and have yet to recieve one. Internet Author: Delran, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: summerbags.ru Internet

Aug 18 2016
Garcinia cambogia prime & African mango they refuse to refund my money- after only 5 days of recieving this product that dosnt work santa ana California Author: Jamestown, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Garcinia cambogia prime & African mango santa ana , California

Aug 17 2016
Z Transportation Ztransportation the Unorthodox Communication specialists. Owned an Operated by a foreign policy that only they understand. Wayne New Jersey
Author: Akron, Ohio Local Transportation: Z Transportation Wayne, New Jersey

Aug 17 2016
Skin Revive-Jona False advertising Hardcore sales tactics only refunded 75 percent Can you say CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT? Newark Delaware Author: Granby, Colorado On-Line Business: Skin Revive Internet

Aug 16 2016
Sunset group Time share sunset They only want your money I have pay them over $20000 having to pay more time be able to use it this is major scam I will go to a lot of places Cancun mexico Internet
Yep! Author: innisfil, Ontario Adult Web Site: Sunset group Internet

Aug 16 2016
Secretserums.com Employees Customer Service Rep. and Management. ( CLARISA) .. (KIM) Upon contacting customer service only number given to contact I spoke to Rep. Clarissa . She basically ignored my concern about my new billing statment in which I didn't agree upon .Lewiston National Wide Author: Corona, California Liars: Secretserums.com Lewiston , nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises They offered samples for the product(jinja) so I sent for the samples and was nothing on there about a trail mthly delivery after the samples or I wouldn't have ordered the samples I just wanted to try it..I received the samples then I look at my credit card and there was an unauthorized amount of $52. From jinja so I called and emailed to see why they took that amount out and never received a response, they give you the phone number and the email but never respond so I called on their answering machine and cancelled plus I emailed a cancellation and was still charged so I received a new credit card so they wouldn't be able to take out and I don't how they did it but they took $52 again out of my new card I don't even know how they got the numbers because I didn't authorize them to take it. This place is a ripoff and I want my refund back and for them to leave me alone I don't want the product!!! Please help me I don't believe it is legit!!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2016
Adriatic Plumbing and Heating AdriaticAdriatic Plumbing Adriatic is a Rip-Off: they hire subcontractors they do not know and do not supervise. They only add a mark-up to the fee of the subcontractors; this way they do nothing but just cash in. The work of the subcontractors is poor and Adriatic will say they are not responsible. You are better off going for a proper plumber and heating company. Long Island City New York Author: New York, New York Plumbing: Adriatic Plumbing and Heating Long Island City, New York

Aug 15 2016
Global Cash Card I went to the bank to get a cash advance on my card, been doing it every pay day with no problem, the card declined at the bank and then I tried to the ATM it also decline, and I called to see my balance it went from313.00 to - $4.00, I called the card company and they said they needed to talk to the banker which Ithey did and they said they would not put the money back on the card till Wedseday, I told the payroll people at the company I worked for about it, and they did what they could to get the money back on there, it was the same thing over again, the people where rude did not seem to understand English very well had the arrogant attitude of a 22 year old and put me into even further financial debt with what they did, I needed that money Friday, i had bills to pay and not only could I not pay them I got plenty of late fee's all because this company refused to put the funds back on my card. Irvine California Response to Inquiry Author: Greeley, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Aug 15 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

Aug 15 2016
CRM Financial Fund Me Now Hired at $15 hour as a loan processor then paid $12 for training but then paid only $12 Clearwater Florida
Author: Clearwater, Florida Loans: CRM Financial Clearwater, Florida

Aug 15 2016
Investors United Paid 5k for online schooling after i finished they just wanted me to sign me up for another 5k. I didnt even benefit from the first 5k. Baltimore Maryland A+ Rated, and Still the Only Brick and Mortar School for REI Author: Alabama Business Consulting: Investors United Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 14 2016
Worldwide cane corsos Jenn drott Unethical Breeding practices, unhealthy dogs, mixing breeds and charging thousands of dollars to inexperienced new comers, be ware of this criminal she is only out to steal from you. MCEWEN Tennessee
Author: Mgana, Virginia Animal Services: Worldwide cane corsos Tennessee

48, Report #1320801

Aug 14 2016
 sorarchives.com, This website is the only place left that has me listed. In the database, they claim I am still active. I have been off the registry for over 3 years now and they are the only ones not in compliance. Internet Author: Pocola, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Christopher Riley Conway Internet

Aug 13 2016
Idiot at IBM / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd. Fraudulent Crook / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd. Fraudulent Crook / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd Montreal Quebec Author: Montreal , Quebec Consulting: IBM / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd. Montreal , Quebec

Aug 13 2016
tryrevitalizeskincream, Repair Skin Plus, Brilliance Skin Forever Sample purchase becomes $90 a month subscription (only in very smalll light grey print at the bottom of the page) Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Home HealthCare: tryrevitalizeskincream Internet