Your Search | canada only

Jan 09 2017
Dr. Barry Kaplan Cosmetic Surgery I'am very unhappy with every visit I ever mad to this office. He wouldn't let me pick my own breast size he said he was doing it. I thought that was messed up, I'm the paying customer. He did go over my curves with his hand as well as another woman had st Creepy pervert, also wouldn't let me pick my own size, and will only fix my uneven breasts for a whole new Augmentation price but for one breast. Very painful surgery,felt every bit of it. altamonte springs Florida OK Author: EUSTIS, Florida Medical Expert Witness: Dr. Barry Kaplan Cosmetic Surgery altamonte springs, Florida

Jan 09 2017
Gulf coast marine air cond. Jamie Bid air conditioner replacement $5000.00 ...took over 6 mo to complete the work. then said the estimate wasfor parts only and demanded another 5000.00 or would file a lein. When I did return to Fl.. to sell the boat we discovered he installed a used a/c and it does not work. bradenton Florida Author: inver grove hts, Minnesota Home Improvements: Gulf coast marine air cond. bradenton , Florida

Jan 09 2017
CEC Solutions, LLC CEC Solutions, home of Guaranteed Consumer Funding (www.gcf4all.com) ONLY THESE darn individuals/company!!!! I paid for a top-of-the-line Computer and HD TV, with a rock-solid warranty for a period of 2 years (IN FULL) by automatic withdrawal from my bank. , McLean VA Author: Whiting, Indiana Computer Mail Order: CEC Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Lacey @ Shore Tactical aka Federal Armament Shore Tactical Sales on GunBroker.com for Federal Armament. They ship defective and dangerous firearms and ammo. When you attempt to contact either no one answers the phone . Eventually you get an email disputing your claim. The ATF needs to be aware of them distributing dangerous firearms and ammo. They only want your money and evade any return issues. These 2 names, Shore Tactical in Maryland and Federal Armament in Arkansas should be avoided and investigated for FRAUD. Arkansas and Maryland Author: WINNIE, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Shore Tactical aka Federal Armament Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Grindstone Inc. Deceitful company with unprofessional managers that LIE Ellicott City Maryland STOP !!! Author: New Ringgold, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Grindstone Inc. Ellicott City, Maryland

Jan 09 2017
Bojangles Fires Blacks Only Chelsea Alabama Author: Alpine, Alabama Customer: Bojangles Chelsea, Alabama

Jan 08 2017
Tara Shows Springleaf Financial ServicesWilkinson Law Firm, P.C. Tara took my account to court and lied as if I did not communicate nor attempt to repay my debt which was only about 2 months behind. She repeatedly ignores my questions, is inappropriate and falsely represented my disability while in court without my presence in order to win. Flowood Mississippi Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Financial Services: Tara Shows Flowood, Mississippi

Jan 07 2017
Kaveh Mehranvar Kaveh Currency Exchange Reza Toghraei Ali ziloubaf,... targeting investors from Iran with promising to wire their money to Canada fast DON NOT TRUST him Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Financial Services: Kaveh Mehranvar Toronto, Ontario

Jan 07 2017
MTYC Investment SA MTYCinvestment.com, MTYCinvestment,ca MTYC Investment SA JOB RECRUITING SCAM CANADA AND US Internet Author: Ontario ORGANIZED CRIME: MTYC Investment SA Internet

Jan 06 2017
Smart Start Interlock Biggest ripp off ever. Only out for the money they make on violations. St. Petersburg/Largo Florida Sure... Author: Largo, Florida Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Smart Start Interlock Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
BBM*Skingleam,CA Eye Opulentcs@skinopulent.comBeauty Eye Line,NY Company charged over $180.00 when i only authorized for free samples. Toronto Ontario Author: Bakersfield, California Attorney Generals: BBM*Skingleam,CA Toronto, Ontario

Jan 06 2017
Magic Tracks I order my nephew the magic track way back on 11/28/16 and i tried calling emailed them and no response they doubled charged me for the product but on the description it only shows 2 tracks which it was buy one get one free it charged me for 2 the company said it should come within 30 days it's Jan 6,2017 I still have not received the product that I order you can't contact them at all Magic Tracks 21 LAW DRIVE FAIRFIELD, NJ 07004 Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Advertising Agencies: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Hobbies Discount Canada Internet Author: Midland, Texas Questionable Activities: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 05 2017
True results I was given misleading information. When ever I did get a question answered it was a vague and or a standard answer. I only saw the doctor once. When I asked to see the doctor I could never get to see him. Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Weight Control: True results Houston, Texas

Jan 05 2017
Satin Youth SATIN YOUTH INSTANT WRINKLE REDUCER Deceptive 14 day free trial offer only 10 days from receipt of product St. George Utah Author: Morgan Hill, California Drug Manufacturers: Satin Youth St. George, Utah

Jan 05 2017
Hobbies Discount No items sent - money gone Vancouver Canada Canada Author: Schaumburg , Illinois Hot Air Ballooning: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 05 2017
Hobbies discount Ordered night vision binoculars, and tac flash light, never received them no response to e mails Canada Internet Author: Jefferson city , Missouri Sporting Goods: Hobbies discount Internet

Jan 05 2017
CUSTOM WINDOW SYSTEMS CUSTOM WINDOW SYSTEMS INC Acrylic windows, crazzing installed on porch enclosure after only 5 years, will not honor warranty OCALA Florida Author: winter haven, Florida Home Improvements: CUSTOM WINDOW SYSTEMS OCALA, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Organic Diet Lab Organic Garcinia Slim3201 W Hillsborough Ave #153201 - 1160, Tampa ยท (844) 307-0835 tried it did not like it they keep sending it at $89 a bottle and send two bottles a month I returned 3 shipments and requested a refund only to be promised $180 would be returned within 15 days then anther order came and I was told to keep it Tampa Florida Author: Southaven, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Revita Youth Refunded only 50% of order price Rancho Sante Fe California Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Eye Care: Revita Youth Rancho Sante Fe, California

Jan 04 2017
Diet Supplements Direct WI none known except that this was supposed to be a FREE trial for SUPREME Garcinia Cambogia Free bottle of this product Garcinia Cambogia and I was charged 99.95 (USD) 138.62 on my MC New York Ontario, Canada M3J0J8 Nationwide Author: Errington British Columbia, Alabama Alternative Health: Diet Supplements Direct WI Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Prize Candle When I finally received my candles they were broken. I have tried e-mailing them but no response. I bought the three for $27. I only have one out of the three that didn't break... I don't know what else to do... I paid $37.99 for them and can only enjoy one of them. I would accept either my money back or new candles to replace the ones that were broken 400 Returns Road Wallingford CT 06494 Internet
Author: Camden, Arkansas Liars: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 04 2017
Mercedes Benz Canada. Mercedes G Wagon Catches Fire. North Vancouver British Columbia Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes Benz Canada. North Vancouver, British Columbia

Jan 04 2017
Hydraskinscience The product was supposed to be a free trial. Only pay for shipping. Never revealed that they would continue to send you this product every month and bill your credit card. It's very expensive at $109.94. Plus they billed me for age free serum for $115.94. Which I never ordered or received. Bluffdale Utah Author: Jenkintown , Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Hydraskinscience Bluffdale, Utah

Jan 04 2017
99Santa A N & Associates FlorenceScovel Sent a faulty item to UK under which needs to be returned to Canada for a refund Mississauga Ontario Author: Seaford, Lighting Stores: 99Santa Mississauga, Ontario