Your Search | canada only

Nov 27 2016
Skinenergize Eyetherapy They were selling eye cream on Facebook. It was a free trial to only pay s/h. I was supposed to cancel within 14 days, which I swear I did. I always put on calendar. They charged me and said I didn't cancel on time. I am very organized with these things and always cancel on time. There's no way I cancelled a month too late like they said. South Dakota Author: Rochester, New York Beauty Salons: Skinenergize South Dakota

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 26 2016
BERT TERHART WITH NEXTGENSEO.COM BERTBERT TERHARTNEXTGENSEO NEXTGENSEO.COM NEXTGENSEO.COM Bert Terhart with nextgenseo.com is a SCAM ARTIST. Do NOT trust him or his business with your money! Vancouver Canada Nationwide Author: Arkansas, Alabama Search Engine Optimization: BERT TERHART WITH NEXTGENSEO.COM Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
NuAgeskincare zendesky . zendesk NCS*CLEANSINGDIETPRO 844-283-5779 844-810-1152 855-868-6434 They offered me a sample of their NuAge product and I was to pay shipping only. I did. Now they have charged my credit card $93.99 two times on our November Visa credit card bill. San Diego California Author: Sylvania, Ohio Alternative Health: NuAgeskincare San Diego, California

Nov 26 2016
BHG Housing a Real Estate company Julia Gross Karen Miller Complete Scam! Email said they wanted to hire me on Wednesday at 10 am but only if I filled out an I-9 report to get clearence Internet Author: San Diego, California Realtors: BHG Housing a Real Estate company Internet

Nov 26 2016
PCH MARKETING KEVIN BEARY Said I won 100,000 then asked for 1,500 to send the check. I asked PCH they said that that person doesn't work for them. I haven't sent any money, as I don't have the money. On ss disability and it only covers my bills I can't get Christmas for my grandkids Florida
Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: PCH MARKETING KEVIN BEARY Internet

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
BL Christmas Trees / Hugo Lemyre Bait & Switch Sherbrooke, Qc J1N Canada Nationwide Author: Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey Home & Garden Stores: BL Christmas Trees / Hugo Lemyre Sherbrooke, Qc J1N , Quebec

Nov 25 2016
Lux Style Lux International SalesApS - Postboks 1158 - DK-5100 Odense CDenmark I never purchased from this company, only entered my information to inquire. No prices available, so I decided not to buy. They sent the items to me in the mail without my approval and charged ridiculous prices for sample sized items. I will be returning this package. DK-5100 Odense C
Author: Conception Bay South, NL, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Style DK-5100 Odense C , Delaware

Nov 25 2016
Motley fool Only sujest stocks they want to promote. Can't seam to get this stopped, and credit for unused portion. New York Author: So. St. Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Motley Fool

Nov 25 2016
Deal Empire I orderd a pair of Slim Panties from Deal Empire for $24.90 USD Order # DE162535 on 11/12, never received them Ontario Canada  Author: Kissimmee, Florida Alternative Health: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 25 2016
Magic Tracks Placed an order and then was told it was on back order. My order was not completed. They also advertise only sold on the internet and my daughter bought it at toys are us. When I tried to cancel the order I was hung up on for three consecutive times. They refused to allow me to speak with a supervisor and gave me a customer service number which is only a recording and then automatically hangs up on you. Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: Magic Tracks Internet

Nov 25 2016
Placed an order with Deal Empire and realized there was 2 of the item and only wanted one. Try to cancel order within 2 minutes. They wouldn't let me cancel. Said order was in shipment . They don't answer the phone # they show or it is always busy. They are a rip off. Internet Author: Newton, Massachusetts Adult Care Facilities: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 25 2016
Capital Finance LLC Michelle Seeling Breach of Contract/Referred us to scam investors in NYC & Canada Gainesville Virginia Author: Phiadelphia, Pennsylvania Mortgage Brokers: Capital Finance LLC Gainesville, Virginia

Nov 24 2016
GAMELOOT NETWORK COMMISSION SCAM - FACTUAL Legitimately earned commissions were never paid. Accounts canceled - no payments made. Company only has voicemail - and email - they ignore both and continue to market as a legitimate company. I need to sue them for FRAUD. Lake Lotawana missouri
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: GAMELOOT NETWORK Internet

Nov 23 2016
The Dump Furniture Outlet Didn't let us know there is a no exchange policy. We called next day to exchange size of couch. Despite the customer service saying it was up the store manager. This store manager Jason Davis not only refused to return our call but would barely give us the time of day and flat out refused to work with us at all. It's a brand new piece that is 3 days old and we just wanted an exchange. tempe Arizona Author: tempe, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump Furniture Outlet tempe, Arizona

Nov 23 2016
L'etoile Illustra; Hydracare Skin Skincare offered - pay shipping only Internet Author: California Beauty Products: L'etoile Internet

Nov 23 2016
University of Maryland, University College UMUC hires incompetent instructors, who fail students; only 6% of UMUC undergraduates graduate Upper Marlboro Maryland Instructor is a known black racist! Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Colleges and Universities: University of Maryland, University College Upper Marlboro, Maryland

Nov 23 2016
Stericycle Communication Solutions We have used Stericycle since March 28, 2014, and they have been over charging us for all that period, when we contacted them yesterday they told us is was our fault not paying attention to detail. We asked for a credit for their poor service they told my boss thathe could only give us $100.00 USD and I told them no. This was a conference call with Jacob - Stericycle, Marold - CEO/Owner of Transport Financial Servicee and myself - the Accountant. The way Jacob was talking us down I lost it and cancelled the service as of 11/30/2016. Chicago, Illinois Author: Pensacola, Florida Telephone Answering Services: Stericycle Communication Solutions Chicago,, Illinois

Nov 22 2016
edge brandsllc my credit card was charged with not one but two 88.96 and 88.64 for a sample that i thought that for the shipping charge only ...some gift emeryville Internet Author: Meriden, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: edge brandsllc Internet

Nov 22 2016
Guy Babcock / Guy Sanderson Babcock / Quartermain & Company Ltd / BABCOCK & SHEN LIMITED / Shu Guang Shen Guy Babcock / Guy Sanderson Babcock / Quartermain & Company Ltd / BABCOCK & SHEN LIMITED / Shu Guang Shen / Idiot IT Consultant from Canada and now in the UK Guy Babcock / Janitor at Oxford / Calls himself a IT Consultant / Rip Off London UK. Oxford UK, Hamilton Ontario Canada Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Consulting: Guy Babcock / Guy Sanderson Babcock / Quartermain & Company Ltd / BABCOCK & SHEN LIMITED / Shu Guang Shen London , Ontario

Nov 22 2016
Paperbag Princess Elizabeth Mason WARNING REGARDING CONSIGNING CLOTHING TO PAPERBAG PRINCESS IN BEVERLY HILLS. I consigned a large personal collection of vintage, name brand, one-of-a-kind clothing to Elizabeth Mason with PaperBag Princess in Beverly Hills to sell. She was only able to sell a few pieces, and then refused to pay me for the items sold. She claimed that she did not have the money available and could not pay. I cancelled the consignment of all unsold items. I have made numerous demands for payment and she continues to refuse to pay the full amount she owes for the items sold. Beverly Hills California Author: Los Angeles, California Consignment Stores: Paperbag Princess Beverly Hills, California

Nov 22 2016
Dr Harris Online This is a total ripp-off thinking your are buying pills, and the only thing shipped was a CD-ROM Chula Vista Internet or California Author: Witchata, Kansas Mail Order Services: Dr Harris Online Internet

Nov 22 2016
ConceledCarryonline I thought when I paid for their services that are strickly on line that it would cover Florida , where I live but it was for Verginia only. No good for my state. Thy charged my CC for the amount of $74.00 eventhough I emailed emiedetly ater telling them I downloaded nothing and not to send me anything. State of Vergnia Internet Author: Orange Springs, Florida Guns & Ranges: ConceledCarryonline Internet