CANADA ONLY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: canada only
There may be more specific results for "canada only"
For more specific results for "canada only"
Showing 26-50 of 26,756 Found Reports For more specific results for "canada only"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
Luxurious Skin False advertisement for a free sample with shipping charges only, than falsely charged my credit card for both $92 and $99 Internet Author: Montvale, New Jersey Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

Jun 21 2017
Ultimate Nutrition controlled healthy lifestylefull nutrition systemsholy seeand who knows how many others ordered sample ONLY...billed me 3 times!!! for product not ordered and received only once! cottonhood hts Utah Author: gilbert, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Ultimate Nutrition cottonhood hts, Utah

Jun 21 2017
ReVitalize ,Core Skin Care, Core Skin Care, Revitalize, The only thing that this product revitalizes in their own bank account. Don't waste your money! Internet Author: Zeeland, Michigan Skin Care: ReVitalize (Core Skin Care) Internet

Jun 21 2017
Healthy Living Now / Got Healthy Kept charging for 2 shipments and only get one totally $187.36 and would not cancel my account Akron Ohio Author: Bristol, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Healthy Living Now / Got Healthy Akron, Ohio

Jun 21 2017
GRAND INCENTIVES GETAWAY COAST TO COAST On 1/10/2012 I went to a invitation only meeting in Ft Myers Beach and was talked into a life time membership with a cost of $ 4,995.00. SARASOTA Florida Author: labelle, Florida Travel Services: Grand Incentives SARASOTA, Florida

Jun 20 2017
Technicion.ca Jack worked on my computer numerous times on logmein.com Never could fix my computer i think they were just snooping throuh instead of fixingit. Alberta Canada Author: Old Hickory, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Technicion.ca

Jun 20 2017
Alltech Automotive Mark Federinko CAUTION: INCORRECT INSTALLATION OF IGNITION WIRES COST US OVER $11,357.75 Niagara Falls Ontario
Author: Niagara Falls Canada, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Alltech Automotive Niagara Falls, Ontario

Jun 20 2017
Walter's Paving (or Walter Paving) I only have the phone number: 317:993-2044 He does answer sometimes; sometimes you get a recording. Driveway paving and Walkway paving Indianapolis IN Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Home Improvements: Walter's Paving (or Walter Paving)

Jun 20 2017
Pure CBD Pure CBD tincture for pain, thats a joke. Only gave me pain and stress for try me sample charged me 79.95 after 14 days!! Las Vegas Internet Author: Cleveland , Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Pure CBD Internet

Jun 20 2017
prime patriot Confederate Supers I used my debit card to pay for postage (only) on a flag. They are charging my debit every month for $19.97 even though I have not bought anything else. They change the name each month to confuse the customer. This company never answer the calls and say toleave a message with Texas Author: Penrose, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: prime patriot Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Dorchester Law Center dlawcenter- Jason Martinez, Daniel Crews, April Harris, Mrs. Kramer They talk nice to get you to trust them, lied, stole my money and the only thing you get is there voicemail. Sherman Oaks California Author: Virginia Loan Modification: Dorchester Law Center Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 19 2017
Adorna They offered a sample where you pay only shipping and handeling. Now they have charged my C.Card and additional $ 89.00. I want my money back and for thos company to fix their stuff or get off the internet. Thats not right. Internet Author: Gardner, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Adorna Internet

Jun 18 2017
Diet Pure They are a rip off and only tell you that they just charge you for a 14 day trial and now they have been taking $79 dollars out of my account and one is actually pending. I want my money back and they need to stop sending me pills I'm not even using but they are charging for. This site is a joke Internet
Author: Peoria, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Diet Pure Internet

Jun 18 2017
LuxAllure I think there are a few but I'm not sure Scam - no disclose of 14 day trial when ordering nasty customer service people St. Petersburg area Florida PO box only Internet Kalisi Eye Serum Author: Chase City, Virginia Questionable Activities: LuxAllure Internet

Jun 18 2017
familypoolfun.com swimline corp called 2weeks agao to see if my pool was under warranty talked to larry who said he would get back to me about my liner and pool that has a rust spot from top to bottem my pool is only 3 yrs old and i have a warrenty new york Author: Holiday, Florida Civil Rights Violators: familypoolfun.com new york, New York

Jun 17 2017
General Motors North America Chevrolet of North America, GM Canada, Chevrolet Canada leak, rust, leaky Silverado,#mygmnightmare Detroit MI, U.S.A. Oshawa, Ontario CANADA Nationwide
To the person that posted this report Author: Concord, Ontario Auto Warranty: General Motors North America Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Revived Youth Cream & Eye Serum Try calling these people. a only get a recording to order. I do not want their product yet they continue to charge me on my Capital One card. I called Capital One and told them not to except charges from these people. they continue to charge to my card anyway. Please help as living on social security I ccannot afford nearly a $100.00 a month. In the beginning I order only the sample for 4.99. Now I can't get rid of them. Henderson Nevada Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Sales People: Revived Youth Cream & Eye Serum Internet

Jun 17 2017
Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty in Barrie, Ontario, Canada L4N 9J2 Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty in Barrie, Ontario, Canada L4N 9J2 Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty in Barrie, Ontario, Canada, is scammer, thief, liar and one of the most dishonest and inhumane people I have ever had the nightmare of coming into contact with. Barrie Ontario Author: Muskoka, Alabama Realtors: Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty in Barrie, Ontario, Canada L4N 9J2 Barrie, Ontario

Jun 17 2017
Neptune Society I was told I could use any local funeral home. I called local funeral homes near me, I was told they do not deal with Neptune Society.When I called them back they said it was within 75 miles could not give me any names of the funnel homes. I canced both my mother's and my policy. Only recieved a partial payment back. Brentwood Tennesee Author: newport, Tennessee Funeral Services: Neptune Society Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
dollarinpocket.com/account.php The weekly pay.com The promo you to send links to your friends and when they clink on it they give you money . I signed up two weeks ago and I posted everyday to reach my goal of $300 because that is the only way you can cash out. I tryed to login into my account it failed it said username and password was not found. I tryed to email them but it said the address of the email was not located. I'm sad because I sent my friends this link to help them out on extra money and it's turns out to be fraud . All the hard work I put in turned out to be nothing . This site needs to be closed down please do not sign up . Internet
Author: Mounds view, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: dollarinpocket.com/account.php Internet

Jun 16 2017
Siren Song and/or BlueWave Society I purchased the siren song device. It's a piece of junk. It was supposed to be a gift but I was too embarrassed to give it away. After the purchase I noticed 8.95 being charged to my credit card every month. I called to find out what it was and the representative had an accent so I couldn't understand her. I had to yell that I wanted it cancelled after she kept making other offers to me. It's a piece of junk. It is not what they advertise. The volume is a joke and the only thing it scares away is my cat. SCAM! San Diego California Author: Freemansburg, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Siren Song and/or BlueWave Society California

Jun 16 2017
Jeunesse- Hydroluxe Beauty Team support@hydroluxbeauty.com 647-361-4622 agelessskincream.com infinitealluringbeauty.com 844-828-5101 hydrolux.com belleskin oldham scammed, lied, stole, cheated, exploited, conned, hurt, harmed, hated, traumatized, shocked USA or Canada ... somewhere address does not appear Author: TORONTO, Ontario Skin Care: Jeunesse Internet

Jun 16 2017
Dave's Family Boston Terrier Internet scam to offer puppy with free US and Canada shipping Virgina Internet I confirm, Has to be a scam. Author: Internet Animal Abuse: Dave's Family Boston Terrier Internet

Jun 16 2017
ILUMADERM This company is a scam I read through the fact they it is an on going subscription so I never completed my sale they charged my card anyway !! and would not listen and only gave 75% back website Internet Author: Huntington Station, New York Eye Care: ILUMADERM Internet

Jun 16 2017
Wang Gang Vovinammaroc.com Sachamlynek Ripped off with wrong product Canada Ontario Author: Butler, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Wang Gang Canada, Ontario