Your Search | canada only

Jul 19 2016
JPG Telecom Company illegally using our business centre address with no permission and conning people out of their money of £999.00 we have emailed them and telephone them only to hear them say write to our address - people have telephoned us - written to us asking for their monies returned. Explained we are not that company and researching them with info given to us - only to find HOW DARE THEY use our company. Internet Author: Abercynon, Nr. Cardiff. UK, Telephone Companies: JPG Telecom Internet

Jul 19 2016
nouveau nouveau beauty sin care FREE TRIAL SIZE SHIP COST ONLY! =RIPOFF ARTIST laytonsville Maryland Author: abq, New Mexico Beauty Salons: nouveau laytonsville, Maryland

Jul 19 2016
drive time they added more years of payments, I'm only supposed to have 48 months of car payments. Petersburg Virginia Author: emporia , Virginia Auto Advertising Services: drive time Petersburg , Virginia

Jul 19 2016
Dental Pro at Home.com Ordered this product and was never told about cancel in 8 days on a Free trail and luckly i did cancel with in 8 days but they said i had to mail product back to them so I did that too, Then 10 to 15 days afer that they , Dental pro at home , has chrged my redit card $ 94.30 for this product,,, I have disputed this witmy cdit card company to NOT pay. Everytime i call them they only say  OK, we will not send anymore to you. They will not discus the fact that they Stole my money. !!! DO NOT BUY this PRODUCT,,,,, Boulder Colorado Author: Maringouin, Louisiana Dental Services: Dental Pro at Home.com Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
1 and Only Locksmith 1 and Only Locksmith144-42 Jewel AveFlushing, New YorkUSAPhone: 877-651-5625Web: 247raleighlocksmith.com /contact-us/index.htmlCategory: Customer Price Gouging, Rip Off, Lies, Intimidation Flushing New York Author: cary, North Carolina Personal Services: 1 and Only Locksmith Flushing, New York

Jul 19 2016
Nouvalift phone no# 844-720-9074 4.95 they said. now I have $99.95 coming out of my account. I tried to explain to them I only wanted the trial size, but they wouldn't listen. New York NY Author: Farmington, West Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Nouvalift Internet

Jul 18 2016
Tenancy Bureau Canada and USA Take your money and then nothing! Just lists Canada and USA Internet
Author: Farmingdale, New York Collection Agencies: Tenancy Bureau Internet

Jul 18 2016
private label nutraceuticals llc free sample,pay 4.95 shipping only, 20 days charge on my m/c 99.15 norcross Georgia
Author: SAN BERNARDINO, California Beauty Products: private label nutraceuticals llc norcross, Georgia

Jul 18 2016
E Z Rent a Car Trans Canada Car Rental, trans Canada Rent a Car Rip Off Car Rental Business, Stay Away Mississauga Ontario Author: Agoura Hills, California Auto Rentals: E Z Rent a Car Mississauga, Ontario

Jul 18 2016
Your Choice Auto, Joliet Your Choice Auto They do not stand behind their product. Vehicle is inoperable after only 3 weeks. Joliet Illinois Author: Mokena, Illinois Auto Dealers: Your Choice Auto, Joliet Joliet, Illinois

Jul 18 2016
Steave Raymond chevy They sold me a car that is valued at only 2800 for 10000, with a 2 thousand $ down payment. Not even 30 days gon by the engeine blew.. Now i am out of cash and my credit us bad. I refuse to pay them. Bad company. Liers!!!! Smyrna, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto & Truck Rental: Steave Raymond chevy Smyrna,, Georgia

Jul 18 2016
ASAP Plumbing, San Antonio TX Elder Abuse, making up major problems, when it was only something that needed to be tightened. San Antonio, Texas 78219 Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Plumbing: ASAP Plumbing, San Antonio TX San Antonio, Texas 78219, Texas

Jul 18 2016
Boost Mobile Lied about services provided. Went to a plan $25 more expensive because i was told by their employee i would get unlimited use of my hotspot only to find out it was a lie and the hotspot capped out at 8 gb. Nationwide Author: Roanoke, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Nouveau Tranquille scam. supposedly a free sample only charge was shipping. terms or conditions not either available or discernible trynouveau.com /c1/rejuvenate/special-offer trynouveau.com /c1/rejuvenate/spe Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Pharmacies: Nouveau Tranquille Internet

40, Report #1272075

Jul 18 2016
Best Moving And Storage Best rip off moving and storage. Levi gave me a guaranteed rate. truck gets there went from 2500.00 to 4000.00 to only take some items Houston Texas Author: Arapahoe, Nebraska Moving Companies: Best Moving And Storage Houston, Texas

Jul 18 2016
Viaguard Accumetrics DNA, prenatal paternity, Harvey Tenenbaum I hated everything about my experience. I was lied to and given the wrong persons results then had questions about them and could not get a single person to tell me how they got mixed up and if my results are even real. I am in the U.S. And will stop at nothing to make sure this company is either shut down or their reputation is ruined so that this doesn't happen to anyone again. I have hired a lawyer and will be going to the media locally and contacting anyone in Canada that will listen to me. If you care to join my email is anicolemills5@gmail.com Toronto, Canada Internet Author: Kentucky Personal Services: Viaguard Accumetrics Internet

Jul 18 2016
Garcinia Cambogia They are taking money out of my bank without permission . They told me I would only pay the shipping fee for 4.99 and they have stolen hundreds of dollars Nationwide
Author: Waskom, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Cambogia Nationwide

All Natural vitamins Garcinia Cambogia Thetruegarcinia.com Phoenix Arizona
 Refraiming only contains 60% of HCA Author: north bergen, New Jersey Internet Fraud: Computer Fraud: All Natural vitamins Garcinia Cambogia Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 17 2016
Zeus dvd.com I was searching for vintage movies . They advertized they had them. I recieved only 3 each movies out of the 5 each they charged my credit card . Internet Author: roy, Utah On-Line Stores: Zeus dvd.com Internet

Jul 17 2016
pureGC60.com they told me it would only be $0.99 but the charged me $89 then $87 Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide
Author: memphis, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: www.pureGC60.com Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
My Rainbow Puppies Youngs Puppy Town; Youngs Teacup Puppies; Puppy Dog Town; Passion Pups. Young Van Roekel keeps changing her business name after scamming so many people, to avoid getting caught! Fraud: Selling sick puppies as healthy only to say none of the illnesses are 'life threatening' as justification Elgin Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Dog Breeders: My Rainbow Puppies Elgin, Texas

Jul 16 2016
Purple rino Vydox plus I orders a sample bottle was sapose to come but never received the sample they took 495 out of my account then took 89.95 out with out permission only the 495 was no were on sight did it say they wood charge 89.95 after so many days I called them told them this and they just kept hanging up on my twice then they blocked me from calling them some one please help us get are money back and stop these scammers Nationwide Author: Hamilton , Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Purple rino Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Radiant skin I ordered a free trial with only paying shipmaent with no obligations stated. I did not sign anything to allow money taken out of my account in the future. Two weeks later they took 96.00 out of my account without my permission . I never ordered this crap. I never recieved another product. I have been calling and emailing to cancel and get refund and they will not confirm tjis. they are crooks and need to be stopped. I hired a lawyer and will sue the h*** out of them. santa ana, ca California Author: augusta, Maine Beauty Salons: Radiant skin santa ana, California

Jul 16 2016
Supreme Hobbies Amazon/supremehobbies I bought a propeller adapter from Supreme Hobbies and it came bent and defective. So I asked for a refund for the $6.25 I paid for it and sent it back to the company only to get $0.66 as my refund. Not to mention I also had to pay for the item to be shipped back to the seller. Internet Author: valley, Washington Appliances: Supreme Hobbies Internet

Jul 16 2016
Automobile Consumers Service Corp Just checked on my policy and was told by sales person that this in fact was only to get vehicle imported into U.S. . he also advised no policy for repairs exists. Huntsville Alabama Author: Peck, Michigan Auto Warranty: Automobile Consumers Service Corp Huntsville, Alabama