CANADA ONLY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: canada only
There may be more specific results for "canada only"
For more specific results for "canada only"
Showing 26-50 of 26,591 Found Reports For more specific results for "canada only"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
Face Replen/Image Revive Hydracoreinfo.com, AcesBeauty.com Tallanstown Irl. and Donegal Irl. On mc bill, Internet Author: Oshawa Ontario. Canada., Ontario Skin Care: Face Replen/Image Revive Internet

May 16 2017
American Express Bluebird Card ,only available at Walmart stores, AmEx closed my prepaid account WITHOUT investigation of account theft! Nationwide Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Nationwide

May 16 2017
direct express Us direct express Fraudulently handled chargebacks On line only Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: direct express Internet

May 16 2017
Coastal Financial Services Calls all my friends and relatives. Will not give address, only takes credit cards. will not discose debt.details. leave threatening harrassing voicemails. Bogus ripoff. Georgia?? Author: cabot, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Coastal Financial Services Nationwide

May 15 2017
Petersendean Roof and Solar They only want your money and will blame you if your system does not work. Completely FAULT ADVERTISING Trust Our Brands to Get the job done Right Fresno, CA Nationwide Author: merced, California Solar Energy: Petersendean Roof and Solar Nationwide

May 15 2017
Sunbird FX is only out to steal your money Internet Author: Welkom, Other Investment Brokers: Sunbird FX Internet

May 15 2017
Concord financial investments Company said I qualified for a $10,000 loan then kept adding cost after payment was received Online but claim NY I have sent payments to Canada Internet
Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Financial Services: Concord financial investments Internet

May 15 2017
Boardwalkbuy Company took money and never sent the items ordered Toronto, Ontario, Canada Ontario, Canada Author: Paradise, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Boardwalkbuy Internet

May 15 2017
Los Altos High School the Judgement only $1000, NOT enough for 20% of what she DAMAGED on my property, hacienda heights CA Author: hacienda heights, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Lind Rose Solis Lied, Cheat, at the Court , with LOUSY ACTING CA

May 15 2017
Confederate Superstore I ordered one, free flag from the, 6 months ago and they charged me $6.95 shipping. They have continued to charge my account $19.95 ever since.. I have only authorized the shipping charge. I have tried to call' but no one answers. I am tired of paying for something that is not legitimate. This is a Scam and they need to be stopped. Woodland Texas Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Specialty Stores: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 14 2017
Confederate Superstore Kept charging my credit card after I had only made one purchase Internet Author: Blythe, California Department & Outlet Stores: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 14 2017
nhcash loan sharks bedford New Hampshire Are you paying only the interest? Author: Virginia Loans: nhcash bedford, New Hampshire

May 14 2017
APICAL ONLINE Seemed plosible, gave a price saying it would take 2/4 hours,when put through to repairer and extra £135 was added making total £773 and he only took 15mins Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Service & Repair: APICAL ONLINE Nationwide

May 12 2017
good Year auto service center Harold W he was to take off $51.00 but did not he was to call me did not call me they only worked on the job 1 hour I had been out side and it was in garage 4 hours they did not call me back when finish I went there after they brought it out I want $1.0051.00 back because the work was not sufficient to myself Elmwood Connecticut Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: good Year auto service center Elmwood, Connecticut

May 12 2017
Beaute wrinkle reducer Beaute Creme Pay for shipping only , after 14 days they will charge your account $99.95 I emailed them before that they said they didn't get the email and you cannot cancel through email what a scam Las Vegas Internet Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Skin Care: Beaute wrinkle reducer Internet

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Vivien Soulic Broker Puppymill BC Canada Huge puppy mill broker Richmond BC Canada Viven Soulic Huge Puppy Mill Broker reseller BC Canada. 778 887-7834 Sells on Kijiji Imports new puppies every two weeks Richmond British Columbia
Author: Oregon Dog Breeders: Vivien Soulic Broker Puppymill BC Canada British Columbia

May 12 2017
PLATINUM GARCINIA CAMBOGIA XWL FREE TRIAL SHIPPING ONLY Internet Author: UHRICHSVILLE, Ohio Alternative Health: PLATINUM GARCINIA CAMBOGIA XWL Internet

May 12 2017
Zoe Aubrey aka Zoe Aubrey at Shopify Item shipped to me is nothing like the description/picture on their website. It's a cheap paper replica. I requested a refund and address to ship the item back and the company will not respond to my emails. That's their only method of contact. Internet Author: Illahee, Washington Home & Garden Stores: Zoe Aubrey Internet

May 12 2017
Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc., TRS Limited Fraudulently charging me for a product that I only agreed to on a free trial basis, was never billed for and made a compromised credit card report for charges I never agreed to. Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc., TRS Limited Nationwide

May 12 2017
1st Data Ignite Merchants,Ignite PaymentsJoe Sestito Joe Sestito,of Ignite Payments, and 1st data,only says I owe him, for what? Do I get pd. also, or was that forgotten Sugarland numerous states Author: Barefoot Bay, Florida Computer Fraud: 1st Data Nationwide

May 11 2017
Coal cosmetics Charged me 86.96 for a trial of mosterizer and serum no where did it say i was going to be charged that amount only 4.90 for shipping. Received product it does not work want to return products snd get my money back.  Internet Author: Valrico, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Coal cosmetics Internet

May 11 2017
L'etolle skin cream SCAMMED..COMPANY DISHONEST, BILLED MY CREDIT CARD FOR $98.56 for trial sample which should have bee.n only $4.95.. Los Angeles California Author: San Rafael, Alabama Skin Care: L'etolle skin cream Los Angeles, California

May 11 2017
MAXVAPORONLINE VAPINGFREE Offered free vaping gear you only pay shipping cost; once they have your credit card info you get reoccurring cost of $99.95 and $49.95 Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Internet Fraud: MAXVAPORONLINE Internet

May 10 2017
LUXURIOUS EYES AND LUXURIOUS SKIN SCAM Internet SCAM advertizing free sample with shipping charges only. Subsequent unauthorized charge of $92.97 charged to CC. Internet Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Sales People: LUXURIOUS EYES AND LUXURIOUS SKIN Internet