Your Search | canada only
26, Report #1204804

Oct 03 2015
Apple Iphone Mac Imac won't honor there Class action Lawsuit that forced them to replace batteries for Faulty batteries California Nationwide Apple Class Action lawsuit Author: suagr land, Texas Computer Manufactures: Apple Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Score Sense deceitful, scammers that lead you to believe it's only a dollar, then takes money I need to survive. Internet Author: syracuse, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Score Sense Internet

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 02 2015
cruises only lied about insurance and ability to change cruise dates Internet Author: chesapeake , Ohio Art Galleries: cruises only Internet

Oct 02 2015
Indrani Bharat Nirman Parivar Limited, IBN Parivar Limited They have taken my money Rs. 25000 in the month of June 2014 and told me to provide job in Montreal Canada, they did an agreement with me for 9 months to provide me within the mentioned period, and in the agreement letter it was mentioned that if they would not provide me job in Montreal Canada within 9 months, they will refund my money KOLKATA Internet Author: KOLKATA, Idaho Business Consulting: Indrani Bharat Nirman Parivar Limited Internet

Oct 01 2015
Carillion PLC Carillion Canada Carillion Alawi Al Futtaim Carillion Carillion a company riddled with corruption and nepotism London Nationwide Author: Alabama Work Place Bullies: Carillion PLC Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Slim4Life Rip off, false information, false advertisement, Guarantee only with their processed food purchase and not normal grocery store food as advertised. Fort Worth Texas Author: mansfield, Texas Weightloss Programs: Slim4Life Fort Worth, Texas

Oct 01 2015
01:20 PM,,,, Fake traffic real ads with no results. No sales as promised and I was told about the refund policy only after I paid for this service. They only want your money. Stay away from them. Internet
Issue is NOT FULLY RESOLVED and LETTER they give you is VOID until i am refunded Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: Internet

Oct 01 2015
Liam massaubi owner of Kanati clothing Kanati , Clothing , aboriginal , Fashion , kanati co , Liam Massaubi Waterloo , Ontario , Canada Internet
Edward Author: hamilton , Connecticut Clothing Stores: Kanati clothing co Internet

Sep 30 2015
Specialized Veterinary Services they seem to be only intere doing services with exoberant charges for pet owners and using fear tactics for death of y fort myers florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Veterinarian Services: Specialized Veterinary Services Florida

Sep 30 2015
Vibe playground Fake company Internet only Internet Author: Reno , Nevada Vibe playground Internet

Sep 30 2015
Instant Checkmate This is a bogus website, it completes only one function; taking your money! Internet Author: West Seneca, New York Verifiers: Instant Checkmate Internet

Sep 30 2015
Palm Beach Jewelry Palm Beach Direct They ripped me off. I ordered three pairs of Gold Earrings ,but only received two. Boca Raton Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Palm Beach Jewelry Internet

Sep 30 2015
Dermaluxe snake venom peptide cream did not order product, only sample. charged $92.53 for additional product. Upon calling for return and credit, gave excuses, other offers, refused, then said yes, would refund. Waiting still for refund. san diego California Author: san diego, California Questionable Activities: Dermaluxe san diego, California

Sep 30 2015
Mojo Global Steve Halverson Steve Halverson sold me software to send out 100 letters a day to Linkedin prospects and it only worked about 2 weeks Scottsdale Internet
We are very sorry that this happened. Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Mojo Global Internet

Sep 29 2015
emospark emoshape llc false advertisement does not work with ios like they said it would,only android new york New York Author: glendale, New York Communications & Networking: emospark new york, New York
43, Report #1101911

Sep 29 2015
Carden Family Auction Service Terrible company, broken items, would not reply! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! Amsterdam New York
I am also a victim so this guy is NOT the only one. Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Auctions: Carden Family Auction Service Amsterdam, New York

Rock Star Engery Drink Was told to Only TEXT this number Anchorage Internet
Author: anchorage, Alaska Unusual Rip-Off: Rock Star Engery Drink Internet

Sep 29 2015
10:47 AM cellular service is running mad house Lewiston, New York, or Canada Internet Author: Magna, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Internet

Sep 29 2015
wiz towing I purchased a 2004 Bmw 325i from Harold and was told he would get it up and running just give an extra 1,000 for parts/labor. I did this only to be told he never said he had all the parts I have my receipt showing that in his handwriting it says car paid in full as well as 1,000 additional paid for parts and labor. I have the vehicle in my possession but I have been unsuccessful at getting any of my money back even though this gentleman has a towing company making money. he took full advantage of me New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: wiz towing New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 28 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. dedicated to total customer satisfaction & the optimization of their customers' online presence.*UPDATE: eGumball, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. eGumball, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
File a law suite I would be willing to go in on it with you. Author: austin, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: eGumball irvine, California

Sep 28 2015
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd, Honshu Medicare, Martin Freymond, Ken Carter Honshu Medicare We are in need of representatives in different regions in Canada, due to the challenges in processing payments here in Japan and UK from our clients/customers Tokyo Japan Nationwide How the business works Author: vancouver, British Columbia Business Consultants: Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
DermaNU Skin Dermanu skin serum unordered products charged to debit card, only one received. charged for five. Internet Author: Cleveland, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: DermaNU Skin Internet

Sep 28 2015
Pat Licata Construction Patrick Licata, Pat Licata Boynton Beach Pat Licata takes senior citizens money and never does the work, then goes to Canada and plays golf Biynton Beach Florida Author: Palm beach, Florida Home Improvements: Pat Licata Construction Biynton Beach, Florida