Your Search | canada only

Apr 15 2014
Ripp0ff Report The only website I found to Not be influenced by Corruption: Thanks Ed Magedson Author: reading, Pennsylvania Literary Agencies: Ripp0ff Report Select State/Province

Apr 14 2014
Gregory N. Harney Shields Harney Lawyers Fraudulent Million Dollar Legal Bill rendered to steal our Family's Property! see gregharney.blogspot.ca Victoria B.C. Canada
Author: Tofino, British Columbia Legal Services: Gregory N. Harney Victoria, British Columbia

Apr 14 2014
Software Pros Charged my account for unknown software without detailed receipt or evidence of clear authorization not listed, internet only Internet Author: San Diego, California Computer Software: Software Pros Internet

Apr 14 2014
INFO SUMMIT RIP-OFF, SCAM, FRAUD CALGARY Alberta Canada Author: KANATA, Ontario Advertising Agencies: INFO SUMMIT CALGARY, Alberta

Apr 14 2014
The Arc Fond du Lac No computers to learn computer software program, Microsoft Excel Training Lack of concern from the trainer due to no computers. No tables were provided as well, had to use our lap as the table. Trainer was only interested in selling Fred Prior products. Less selling, more training. We are a non-profit company, I feel we wasted our money to train our staff. Came back with very little knowledge, trainer stated, you can learn this in your spare time. Fred Prior Serminar Trainers name David Suson. Oshkosh Wisconsin Author: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin Seminar Programs: The Arc Fond du Lac Fond du Lac , Wisconsin

Apr 13 2014
Hydroderm They took 84.95 out of my checking for 1fl oz of the wrinkle serum, when I only ordered a trial sample.$4.97 was paid to them.They say that was for shipping,and $84.95 was for the bottle.I am on S.S and the money they took was grocery money. Sherman Oaks California Author: Brighton, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: Hydroderm Sherman Oaks, California

Apr 13 2014
Omax 65 Watch collections Ripped me off by claiming a free watch if I paid only the shipping. After I received the watch I was charged $95 on my Credit card. And a month later $95 was again charged to my Credit Card. Burbank, CAA Author: Oakdale, Nebraska Miscellaneous Electronics: Omax 65 Watch collections Internet

Apr 13 2014
Discount Tires Mesa AZ In 2001 i purchased a set of tire's from Discount tire on payments .I not only made all my payments i payed them off early to save on the intrest fee's. Last year i start getting calls from a collection agency saying i owed them the ENTIRE amount. even if i had not payed them in full they cant come after you a decade and a half later .If i kept every single receipt for CLOSED accts decade's later id be on that show Hoarders .Ive heard this is one of the latest scams to get people to pay up to protect their credit because im sure most people don't keep paperwork for something they paid off 13 yrs later mesa Arizona Author: Apache jct, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Discount Tires Mesa AZ mesa , Arizona

Apr 13 2014
natural look hair salon owner, first name Jane, last name unknown The owner of this salon will ruin peoples hair deliberately, she secretly was cutting my hair to the scalp with her razor and did this to about 21 areas of my beautiful hair. When it started growing back I was left with peach fuzz frizzy hair all over my head, it is now almost 4 years later and i still have peach fuzz hair growing out all over my head, not only that it feels like pins are growing out of my head because of the prickly new hair that is growing out and feels so itchy and painful also very ugly. She did this on purpose to me and probably anyone else she doesn't like or is jealous of . I am not sure of the reason she does this but i do know she is a wolf in sheep clothing cambridge Ontario Author: cambridge, Ontario Hair Salons: natural look hair salon cambridge, Ontario

Apr 13 2014
Hotwire Advertised a hotel as 4-star that was literally on the freeway. Offered ear plus as only thing they were willing to do. San Francisco California Author: Penngrove, California Hotel: Hotwire Internet

Apr 12 2014
Equifax Equifax, Inc. FREE ONLINE CREDIT REPORT ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN YOU PAY $15.95. Atlanta Georgia
Author: Sunnyside, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

37, Report #1102058

Apr 12 2014
My Modification Loan MyModificationLoan.com10 They offered to get my loan modified to a 2% rate for first 5 years, then 3.5% for the rest. They took 1% of the loan as a fee, which in their agreement said we would get that money back if the modification was denied. Well, it was denied, only I never found out through them! My loan was transferred from 1 mort servicer to another, that's all. I had been calling every contact number I had, their main number and website are no longer active. This seems illegal! Westbury New York Author: Medford, New York Loan Modification: My Modification Loan Westbury, New York

Apr 12 2014
Phoenix Aviation Academy Ravi Virdi Flight Training fraude Gatineau-Ottawa Executive Airport 1717, Quebec Canada
Author: Port Huron, Michigan Aviation Schools: Phoenix Aviation Academy Gatineau-Ottawa Executive Airport 1717, Quebec

Apr 12 2014
westside mitsubishi edmonton yachimec group lied, misled, ripped off, crooks, bad faith, outlander outhouse, ex-rental car scam edmonton, Alberta Canada Author: edmonton, Alberta Auto Dealers: westside mitsubishi edmonton edmonton, Alberta

Apr 12 2014
Unknown Do not buy any Miami Heat tickets from this guy from garypedia or craigslist. He sells fake tickets to hear games and bargains and accepts cash only. Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Ticket Sales: Unknown Miami, Florida

Apr 11 2014
EM Business Connections | Credit Card Processing Made Easy Bill Iska Dave Marsh I was contacted by a person on the phone about a great business for credit card processing. After paying for a so called website and being set up as a agent they were supposed to registar me with a LLC. I checked with Utah and it never happened. Then a guy named Bill Iska contacted me and bragged about selling his leads and how great the return rate is. After purchasing the lead (spelled correctly just lead) only names show up and then a Dave Marsh is supposed to be a campaign manager. After months of nothing happening Dave Marsh tells me he is no longer working the lead. Bill Iska no longer answers the phone and now all the numbers I have for them don't work. If this company contacts you or Bill Iska HIDE your wallet, purse, check book, credit cards any thing that might have a dime and tell BS Bill no thank you. Make them show proof that'll stop them. They have none. Also the website goes on and off at any time. This is not a legitamate business by any means, don't walk away from it take a jet plane away from it. BS Bill is a scam artist preying on people trying to earn an extra dollar to make ends meet. Salt Lake city Utah Author: Upland, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EM Business Connections | Credit Card Processing Made Easy Salt Lake city, Utah

Apr 11 2014
Accu-Metrics Viaguard Accu-Metrics This company is listed as a dna testing facility. But in truth are a complete RIPOFF!!!!!! Toronto Ontario Canada Author: Ridgeley, West Virginia Legal Process Services: Accu-Metrics Toronto, Ontario

Apr 11 2014
CLUB INTRAWEST INTRAWEST ULC TIMESHARE SCAM Vancouver British Columbia Canada Author: GATINEAU, Quebec Resorts: CLUB INTRAWEST Vancouver, British Columbia

Apr 11 2014
PRECISE HOME BUILDERS INC PRECISE HOME BUILDERS INC. Large scamers, rippoff my Bank account ...DO NOT ! USE THIS COMPANY FOR YOUR CONSTRUCTION NEEDS....THY USE SUBCONTRACTORS ONLY.... ON ALL JOBS...WITHOUT ANY CONTROL AT ALL RESEDA, California Author: Beverly hills, California Builders & Contractors: PRECISE HOME BUILDERS INC RESEDA, California

Apr 11 2014
emansangels.com HOT944.com, 955JAMZ.com, WiLD1036FM.com, BEACH1051.com, POWER985.com Fake traffic real ads with no results. No sales as promised and I was told about the refund policy only after I paid for this service. They only want your money. Stay away from them. Internet Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: emansangels.com Internet

Apr 11 2014
Irvine Trust Financial Service Group itfsg.com, Scott Wortmann, Issac Miller, and HPFC, and HPFG. am a Financial Consultant and I have been scammed by the owners of the listed website ITFSG.com. They are entering contracts with Brokers and their clients to create corporations, and guarantee . They are entering contracts with Brokers and their clients to create corporations, and guaranteeing Lines of Credit with an upfront fee of $900.00 dollars, only to disappear Irvine California Author: Alexandria, Virginia Financial Services: Irvine Trust Financial Service Group Irvine, Connecticut

Apr 11 2014
David Thompson Resort DTR Refused To Pay Me My Full Wages Nordegg Alberta Canada Author: Toronto, Ontario Employers: David Thompson Resort Nordegg, Alberta

Apr 11 2014
McDonald resteraunts Finger sucking employee calgary Alberta Canada Author: Calgary, Alberta Customer: McDonald resteraunts calgary, Alberta

Apr 11 2014
TORONTO DOMINION HOMES INC ELI LEVINSON AND ADRIAN THEY ARE CON ARTISTS - THEY FIND POTENTIAL TENANTS AND THEY WITHOLD THEIR 1ST MONTH TENT AND DEPOST INSTEAD OF GOING TO THE LANDLORD THEY PROVIDE FAKE CHEQUES TO COVER THE TENANTS LAST MONTH RENT - THEIR BANK ACCOUNT HAS BEEN FROZEN BY THE BANK ONCE THEY TAKE YOUR DEPOST AND ANY OTHER MONIES YOU GIVE TO THEM THEY NO LONGER ANSWER THEIR PHONES OR REPLY TO ANY TEXT MESSAGES STAY AWAY FROM THEM - IF YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED LETS GET TOGETHER AND PUT THESE FRAUDSTERS BEHIND BARS MISSISSAUGA Ontario Canada Author: north york, Alabama Property Management: TORONTO DOMINION HOMES INC MISSISSAUGA, Ontario

Apr 11 2014
Superior Tech Help - Raghav ??, PC Fix. Obtained access to my computer and advised that I had over 4,500 errors and warnings and that they needed to be removed as my computer was very slow. That was the only explanation I received in the 2 1/2 hrs I was on the phone with them. Author: Leesburg, Georgia Internet Fraud: Superior Tech Help Internet