Your Search | canada only

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
Celso @ McDonald's Canada McDonald's Celso the racist nosey and rude employee of McDonald's Richmond Hill Ontario Author: Richmond Hill, Ontario Fast Food Restaurants: Celso @ McDonald's Canada Richmond Hill, Ontario

May 14 2016
Go Chemless Michael Self GO Chemless is not affilated with the originial and only Chem-less-TM- pool sanitation systems. Go Chemless copied our business name, Chem-less-TM- without our permission. Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia Electronic Manufacturers: Go Chemless Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

May 14 2016
Mountain Loan Centers I borrowed money from these guys because i was in a tight spot last year, this year i unfortunately became unemployed, and had no way of paying them back i did tell them that i could do some type of payment arrangement they agreed, however they went ahead and decided to serve me a summons for $900, i only borrowed $200 from them, i couldnt afford this amount, but they continue to harass me for it, im trying to look for work and pay them back but they wont even accept $20 from me, they are the shadiest and lowest form of loans that i have ever seen in my life, they should be closed permanently for what they have done for their customers. Salt Lake City Utah Oh, Now They Are Shady But They Were Great When They Loaned You Money! Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Loans: Mountain Loan Centers Salt Lake City, Utah

May 14 2016
Bigtimeclock.biz Rude when you deal with them. I wouldn't go with this company because they only want to communicate through email. You cannot get anybody on phone. I lost my manual to my remote and emailed 2 times for another one and they never responded to my emails. Once they get your money, they cut you off. This company is no good! Reno Nevada Nationwide Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Bigtimeclock.biz Nationwide

May 13 2016
Budget Mobile Budget, Lifeline, Obama Phone Order never shipped never processed no resolution only lies and stalling. Bossier City Nationwide Order never canceled Author: Boise, Idaho Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Nationwide

May 13 2016
Kelly Printing Supplies CALLED MY PERSONAL CELLPHONE IN QUEBEC CANADA Author: Other Printing & Copy Services: Kelly Printing Supplies Canada

May 13 2016
FastECigs promotional/Amazon survey/shipping only then takes 99.99 out of your bank account Nationwide Author: College Station, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: FastECigs Nationwide

May 12 2016
jc pole barns james carver He gave me a price we signed a contract he took and delivered materials i payed him $16325.00 in cash as he requested its been 2 months he has not returned any of my calls or anything, come to find out the materials only costed $11500 Franklin Kentucky Franklin Kentucky Author: livingston , Tennessee Home Improvements: jc pole barns Internet

May 12 2016
california child support disbursement unit Jennifer oats and Amethyst J. Shearer california child disbursment unit of san bernardino,california have been handling my funds that were court order and signed by a family judge, as well as a settlement agreement, and several other mandated stipulated agrrements that required notories, revisements of agreed terms of child support orders, ams spousal support w/ agreed division of assests, that , I believed were good as iron clad, only because it was a court order, signed by a judge, with now both divorceed parents on agreed terms. 8 years later, iv lost all trust, faith, and respect for our judicial family court system, iv found it not only to be mocked at by the responsible parent, but have been disgusted that california child support is above the law, and is unanswerable to all and every branch of the family law judicial system.  Victorville California Good Luck Author: hesperia, California Government Corruption: california child support disbursement unit Victorville, California

May 12 2016
Glenmuir of Naperville The Connor Group Awful Customer Service, Slimy, Cheap Describe this company. They care only about milking you for every cent you have. Naperville Illinois Author: Naperville, Illinois Landlords: Glenmuir of Naperville Naperville, Illinois

May 12 2016
Body chic Marla bell i had juvederm and restalayne injections in cheeks and hollows by marla and developed lumps and bumps after a long wait for a return phone call and longer wait for appointment Marla insistent that it was not from her injections tho she is the only person that ever injected anything in my face she adamantly refused to fix unless charging me unless it was a medical issue which btw she is not a physician Somerville New Jersey Author: Somerset , New Jersey Personal Services: Body chic Somerville , New Jersey

May 12 2016
Bryan Wasserman, MD Bryan Wasserman, Bryan J. Wasserman, MD, Bryan J Wasserman, B Wasserman, MD, B. Wasserman, BJ Wasserman, BJ Wasserman, MD, Dr. Bryan Wasserman, Dr. B. Wasserman, Dr. B.J. Wasserman, Dr. Wasserman Bryan Wasserman, MD - Uncaring, Insensitive, Incompetent - Dr. Wasserman not be practicing medicine. He cares only about getting paid. Delray Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Doctors: Bryan Wasserman, MD Delray Beach, Florida

May 12 2016
FIRST MEDIA DESIGN firstmediadesign.com / THEY WILL HIRE OVERSEAS AGENTS AND NOT PAYING THEM, SCAMMERS!!!!!!!! Montreal, Canada Internet Author: Santo Domingo, Alabama Advertising Agencies: FIRST MEDIA DESIGN Internet

May 11 2016
Laggotino Kennels - Roz Rickard and Mio Amore Lagotto - Chris Anctils Trying to sell unregistered Lagotto Romognolo puppies without paperwork or health testing. Tswassen British Columbia and Duncan Britsh Columb Canada Author: Tswassen, British Columbia Animal Abuse: Laggotino Kennels - Roz Rickard Nationwide

May 11 2016
LinkedIn Corporation liars, game players, dishonest, not telling the truth, removes members for any reason, disrespectful, illegitimate, NOT an honest networking website, fake, no customer service, no phone service, no resolutions offered, they send out only form letters Mountain View California
Really?? Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Marketing Companies: LinkedIn Corporation Mountain View, California

May 11 2016
Lead Web Designs Rick Ridamae WARNING, WARNING, WARNING If you’re thinking of hiring Lead web design you will regret it. He has no respect of his own contract. He told me it would take only 30 days to get my web site up and online, still not done after 5 months. he also said under contract I would get SEO and face book placement for my business all I got is an unfinished web site with no SEO. no answer when I call, I went looking for his office. No such a business at that location. So all of you that are thinking about doing any business with Lead Web Design you will be disappointed. Rick lied, deceived, and scammed me to get my money for a service that is very poor at best. And you will only know after it’s too late. West Palm Beach, Floida  Author: Jupiter, Florida Websites: Lead Web Designs Internet

May 11 2016
Beauty Basics LaJolla California Deceptive and will not cancel only try to sell you more and tell you to double up LaJolla California Author: Tiptonville, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Beauty Basics LaJolla, California

May 11 2016
kamal grocery,pleasanton-California-94588 unusual High prices of India Grocery pleasanton California The report was just for information of the facts only and I withdraw this report immediately Author: san ramon, California Grocery Stores: kamal grocery,pleasanton-CA-94588 pleasanton, California

May 11 2016
Little kings jewelry Switched a exspensive diamond from a ring bought from Rogers and Hollands, made it into a pendant.we only found out because we had to sell it for bills Beecher Illinois Author: Manhattan , Illinois Jewelry Stores: Little kings jewelry Beecher, Illinois

May 11 2016
RITCHIE BROS AUCTIONEERS I purchase new unused 2015 wildkat skidsteer backhoe ,attachment, first time I used bucket collapsed very thin metal. Only manufactured to sell at Ritchi Bros Auction. They will not stand behind this item that cannot be used as advertised Nationwide
Author: WEST MANSFIELD, Ohio Auction / Liquidators: RITCHIE BROS AUCTIONEERS Nationwide

May 10 2016
Hydrolux skin cream Blossom Lie cheat and steal..persistent scammers. When I tried to cancel they would only allow it for a 2 month period, Internet Author: Albany, Oregon Eye Care: Hydrolux skin cream Internet

May 10 2016
Community managment group CMG, ryder woods in Texas City DO NOT BUY ANY PROPERTY ASSOCIATED WITH THEM YOU WILL REGRET IT YOU WILL BE STUCK IN A FINACIAL HOLE THEY ONLY KEEP INCRESING ALREDY SKY HIGH HOA FEES.  Connecticut Author: MILFORD, Connecticut Home Owner Associations: Community managment group MILFORD, Connecticut

May 10 2016
MDG CANADA PAID FOR 2 YEARS STILL OWE OVER 1000.00 Nationwide Author: edmonton, Alberta On-Line Stores: MDG CANADA Nationwide

May 10 2016
Nouveau-Tranquille I ordered a sample that stated you paid only for shipping and handling. I later received a package that I did not order with two charges to my credit card in the amount of $89.75 and $84.75. Internet Santa Ana CA 92799-5380 Author: York, Pennsylvania Pharmacies: Nouveau-Tranquille Internet