Your Search | canadian first financial, inc and combined insurance company of america

Oct 08 2015
American cash express Steve mason Calling me and telling me that I am going to be in jail Internet Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Cash Services: American cash express Internet

Oct 08 2015
TBA SHOP I ordered a Green Bay flag. paid for shipping and have never recieved. tried to contact but no response. Nationwide Author: Rimforest , California Sports Teams & Clubs: TBA SHOP Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
U.S. Medical Department As noticed in other reports, I received a call from a man with a very heavy Indian accent. He wanted to confirm that I recently had bladder surgery and that I would be entitled to compensation once he obtained more information from me. Willard Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: U.S. Medical Department Willard, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
STA Checking J.S. Resolution Group, Inc. STA Checking Cheektowaga New York Author: Heath, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: STA Checking Cheektowaga, New York

Oct 08 2015
peoplefinders Offered a trial period which was cancelled in due time and charged 2 fees to my credit card!! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: peoplefinders Internet

Oct 08 2015
Laura. Bedard Yuppy Puppy Botique Laura Bedard with yuppy puppy charged my credit card, $32.90, but never sent my order I am not the first Blair Wisconsin Author: Overland Park, Kansas Attorneys General: Laura. Bedard Blair, Wisconsin

Oct 08 2015
Cellular Cells/ Verizon lied and intentionally decieved me to make a sale and comission Jacksonville Florida Author: Switzerland, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Cells/ Verizon Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Liquid Leverage OWA Stole money and did not return when services not completed Newport Beach California Author: Santa Ana, California Credit & Debt Services: Liquid Leverage Newport Beach, California

Oct 08 2015
Southeastern Institute of Manufacturing and Technology delay in maufacturing florence South Carolina
Author: eutawville, South Carolina Manufacturers: Southeastern Institute of Manufacturing and Technology florence, South Carolina

Oct 08 2015
Credit One Bank I been with credit one bank for about 2 years making my payment even pay more than the minimum one of $300.00 then that was never good enough  Las Vegas NV Want.. Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Accounting: Credit One Bank Las Vegas NV ,

Oct 08 2015
Barclays Bank (Jordan Sears) Fraud,Liar, Finance, says he can get you financed through connection of bank Anaheim California
Author: SAN DIEGO, California Credit & Debt Services: Barclays Bank Jordan Sears Internet

Oct 08 2015
cuna mutual group This Company rips you off, charges more w/o notification, not willing to work with you, or refund you. Mgmt said i wasn't billed and billed my card anyways (No documentationentered, then said i can't get a refund. salt lake city Nationwide Author: Murray, Utah Insurance Agencies: cuna mutual group Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
CASH USA Steve Anderson Says that I owe $1210 then pulls out my file and says I owe them $510.  On-Line Based Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Collection Agencies: CASH USA Internet

Oct 08 2015
Qualia Market Research Services Lia Pasternack qualia market research and lia pasternak DO NOT pay physicians new jersey Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Physicians: Qualia Market Research Services Lia Pasternack Internet

Oct 08 2015
Our Time dating service for seniors first of all you cannot get in touch with a department if you want to cancel unknown Nationwide
Author: Sun City, California Questionable Activities: Our Time dating service for seniors Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
T-mobile Deceiving advertisement and billing issues Nationwide Author: LAUREL, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Award notification commission I received a letter in a pch envelope which i thought it was pch they send me stuff all the time stating that i won 2,000,000.00 which i do play threw pch to sign my name on the bottom and send a money order.Kansas city Kansas Author: farrockaway, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Award notification commission Kansas city , Kansas

Oct 08 2015
Assurant Solutions Assurant Inc. Scamming customers into thinking they will help you. Nationwide Author: Lockport , Louisiana Warranty Companies: Assurant Solutions Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Prestige Marketing Inc. Las Vegas Payed 105.75 down , never received the money or filters for my vac that they took after purchase Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Prestige Marketing Inc. Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 08 2015
ISN Works/Jeanne  A division of The Innovators Group, Inc.?Jeanne  ISN WORKS CONTINUES TO RIP OFF SPEAKERS WITH NON-DELIVERY OF MARKETING SERVICES Sevierville Tennessee Author: Delray Beach, Florida Business Consulting: ISN Works/Jeanne Sevierville, Tennessee

Oct 08 2015
Clearview settlement The company is saying I owe 1280 was given a loan and if not paid they are gonna take my property to pay it and take me to court. I never recieved anything from this place!! I want something to be done! Internet Author: Shelby, North Carolina Hackers: Clearview settlement Internet

Oct 08 2015
Pinnacle Credit Services Pinnacle Credit Services claims I owe them $810 which is damaging my credit scoring Hopkins Minnesota Author: NEW YORK, New York Financial Services: Pinnacle Credit Services Hopkins, Minnesota

Oct 08 2015
Classic Steering Supply owner: Andres Gonzalas Subjet took my order and did not send my order to me and would not answer my calls or emails-he is a thief lake Elsinor, California California Author: Chowchilla, California Auto Parts: Classic Steering Supply Internet

Oct 08 2015
Celina Weissenborn of TN SPCA DO NOT TRUST CELINA WEISSENBORN OR HER SO-CALLED RESCUE ORGANIZATION! Brentwood Tennessee Author: Readyville, Tennessee Animal Abuse: Celina Weissenborn of TN SPCA Brentwood, Tennessee

Oct 08 2015
North American Bancard Frank SelfKathryn Self agents used deceptive sales tactics, non-disclosure of terms, fees. Agent is now MIA and cannot be contacted for help. SCAM!!! Centennial, CO Nationwide Author: CENTENNIAL, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: North American Bancard Nationwide