Your Search | canadian first financial, inc and combined insurance company of america

Sep 22 2014
Expedia.com and Air France 24 hours prior to an Air France flight, I received a text that the flight was cancelled. I tried 7 times to talk to a rep at Exepdia as Air France said I had to speak with the company that booked my ticket. Internet Author: Woodland Hills, California Air Travel: Expedia.com Internet

Sep 22 2014
the commons in north hollywood,ca 11136 Chandler was struck and hurt by debris from workers on there property,and now they are avoiding me and will not give me the name of there insurance company which against the law,federal and state.The management calls themselves professional,thats a joke!A Professional establishment follows federal and state laws ,and aids someone if they have been injured on there property! North Hollywood California Author: los angeles, California Questionable Activities: the commons in north hollywood,ca Los Angeles, California

Sep 22 2014
Environmental Systems, Inc. If it looks too good to be true, it always is. Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Environmental Systems, Inc. Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Sep 22 2014
AMERICAN MODERN HOME INSURANCE American Modern Home Insurance Company, Employee Trent Grubbs Suggesting I commit FRAUD Amelia Ohio Author: PALM SPRINGS, California Insurance Companies: AMERICAN MODERN HOME INSURANCE Amelia, Ohio

Sep 22 2014
Tax-ID-Num​ber-Online​.com this company charged me $120 to get me a tax id # and it is free to file with the irs Beavercreek Ohio Author: milwaukie, Oregon Legal Process Services: Tax-ID-Num​ber-Online​.com Beavercreek, Ohio

Sep 22 2014
joe Syntechs- a very deceitful company boca Raton Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Computer Service & Repair: joe Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
Mass Mailing USA Inc. Acquire Mailing Data Bengt Tronsmo Kelvin Marks Sold me a list and never delivered it Bangalore India Author: New York, New York Websites: Mass Mailing USA Inc. Internet

Sep 22 2014
Old Vegas Slots DGN GAMES LLC1521 Concord Pike Ste 301Wilmington, Delaware 19803 $37,000.00 retail value of my credits and this company took all of them away. Wilmington, Delaware Internet Author: Cameron, Montana Websites: Old Vegas Slots Internet

Sep 22 2014
Real Estate Personnel, INC www.realty.jobs.com Dishonest, job opportunities are not real , Mis-representation Denver Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Employers: Real Estate Personnel, INC Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
first american home warranty SCAM!!! FIRST AMERICAN HOME WARRANTY SCAM!!! Van Nuys,  California Author: Castaic, California Warranty Companies: first american home warranty Van Nuys, Ca, California

Sep 22 2014
Cash Advance Inc. Legal Proceedings Los Angeles Internet Author: Arcata, California Collection Agencies: Cash Advance Inc. Internet

Sep 22 2014
stonebridge casualty travelex via cheapo air I had to pay $967 for a one way ticket to return to my temporary home in Hawaii after my dad died. I paid for the insurance in the event that I would have to stay later due to funeral arrangements. They stated they could not offer me reimbursement since I knew my dad would die! Then, they said that Cheapo Air would give me $312 toward a new ticket which cost $967. I could not use it due to the time I had to remake my reservation( office was closed) THEN, when I called to use the $312 toward another air ticket this year, they told me it was no good unless I was traveling to the same deestination on the same airline! I no longer live in Hawaii! Niagra Falls New York Nationwide Author: carlsbad, California Airlines: stonebridge casualty Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Budget Mobile Pre-pay, inc. Pay for more mins, the payment went through but the mins didn't and when I went to call I could not get a hold of a live agent, it just hung up on me. Bossier City Nationwide Author: Topeka, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Pre-pay, inc. Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Vanguard Institute Affiliated companies in on the scam: Daeus Financial, Daeus Business Entity, Daeus Tax Services, Monterey Financial Unethical and DeceptiveBusiness Practices West Hollywood, California Author: Loudon, Tennessee E-trade: Vanguard Institute West Hollywood, California

Sep 22 2014
America Cash Advance Barabara Stanley Roger Clark INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER ATTENTION: FINAL WARNING: LEGAL PROSECUTION Los Angeles CA and India Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Internet: America Cash Advance Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
United Auto Protection American Auto Shield I purchaed a extended warranty for my 2009 Expedition in nov 2012, i paid unitl it was paid in full. I have had some late payments but i made arrangments each time to pay and did so. I tried to file a claim and was denied they was very rude and disrepectful so i still stayed and paid. I call my July 2014 payment in the last week of june and talked to Erin and she assured me they would draft my account 1 july 2014 so that my contract would not be terminated. She called me 2-4 days later stating she forgot to run my payment through therefore my contract was terminated. I had to pay 3 pays 1 Aug 2014 to reinstate my account and it was paid in full. My account would not have been terminated if Erin and United Auto Protection had did their job. now they talk real nasty and rude about me being late and I will not be getting a refund due to termination and reinstatement of contract. This is the rudist and ugly talking people I have ever talked with and I want it known that they are a rip off company all they want is money and pay for no repairs. Saint Charles Missouri Author: fayetteville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: United Auto Protection Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Morgan&Associates ROGER CLARK This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no: 4100 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Los Angelos California Author: Washington Collection Agencies: Morgan&Associates Los Angelos, California

Sep 22 2014
Zee's Salon & Day Spa Inc Zee's Salon, Zees Salon, Zee Ritter, Roanoke Virginia Salons Hair salon, pedicure, manicure, Hair color, Zee, Zees salon, Zee's, Roanoke, SW Roanoke, Day spa, Day spas in Roanoke Roanoke Virginia
Author: Roanoke, Virginia Hair Salons: Zee's Salon & Day Spa Inc Roanoke, Virginia

Sep 22 2014
RightSourceRx, Humana RightSourceRx Humana-RightSourceRx Don't Go There! Cincinnati Ohio Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Health Insurance: RightSourceRx Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Self Reliance Seed Company Phantom company or Fraud? Austin Texas Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Self Reliance Seed Company Austin, Texas

Sep 22 2014
Seterus, Inc falsified documents, breaking and entering, rekeyed home, did not report payments made to credit bureaus Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Renton, Washington Home Inspections: Seterus, Inc Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
ZARA WINGS - NALA & COMPANY WIGS (Mrs Michelle) DID NOT PAY BACK REFUND - ORDER NOT FULLFILLED BY ZARA WIGS SINCE FEB 2014 Richmond, American Canyon, Northern California California Author: Paris, France, Hair Salons: ZARA WINGS - NALA & COMPANY WIGS Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Billy Charles Funding Fraud Internet Author: Bel Air, Maryland Financial Services: Billy Charles Internet

Sep 22 2014
Nu-Tech Software Pty Ltd Trading As Nu-Tech Advantage Computer Software Betting Scam Queensland Australia Author: Qld, Other Software: Nu-Tech Software Pty Ltd Trading As Nu-Tech Advantage Queensland, Australia, Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Rodolfo Tenemas/ Lilian, Michael Tenemas. Has been doing construction, cleaning, moving,carpeting businesses under different company names Stated to be a B Class contractor licensed with DPOR, forged county license and signed a business contract. Does not know anything about construction,state laws, no permits. Removed a retaining wall in my basement without county permits, broke a gas line on property Woodbridge Virginia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Home Improvements: R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Woodbridge, Virginia