Your Search | canadian first financial, inc and combined insurance company of america

May 02 2016
Sam's club Tire rotation and balance Bangor Maine Author: Pittsfield, Maine Auto Tire shops: Sam's club

May 02 2016
Fanelli Window Pros Fanelli Home Improvements What good is a lifetime warranty on siding, if you can't find the company? 20,000 spent for no service? Pottsville/Mt. Carmel PA Author: North Central, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Fanelli Window Pros Internet

May 02 2016
Free Servers Free Servers took my money and refused to give me my domain name Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Web Hosting: Free Servers Internet

May 02 2016
AMR Appliances Washington DC Appliance Repair Fraudulent Company-do not use Washington, DC 20008 Washington, DC 20008 Author: Waldorf, Maryland Customer: AMR Appliances Washington, DC 20008,

May 02 2016
Mitchell Shaffer Mitchell Shaffer, Phd Years ago, with tears in his eyes, he asked to borrow money to pay off his student loan and charge cards! Irvine California Author: A. V., California Bait-and-Switch: Mitchell Shaffer Irvine, California

May 02 2016
Cosper Financial Solutions Larry Cosper Business scam who claims they are private lenders, takes your money and doesn't lend you the money Atlanta Georgia Author: Planfield, Illinois Real Estate Investing: Cosper Financial Solutions Atlanta, Georgia

May 02 2016
5avefashion,, ALLCO inc (shipping),Revolve Outlet I've been a victim of this person selling fake north face. I've return the product and still have not receive my funds back. I've contacted my bank and their doing an investigation on this site. Who knows . No address is listed Internet Author: Little ferry, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: 5avefashion Internet

May 02 2016
The New England House AKA Frills AKA The New England House Seafood and Sports Bar Belligerent and Rude Wells Maine More information would be helpful Author: Lexington , Massachusetts Restaurants: The New England House Wells, Maine

May 02 2016
WinTwice.net AKA Ximiti Inc Another Scam launched by the owners of Ximiti - stay clear!!! Thornhill Ontario Author: Toronto, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: WinTwice.net Thornhill, Ontario

May 02 2016
Wholesale America American Sales Group LLC I wired money for merchandise that I purchased and I never received my merchandise or refund back. Emails and all communication stopped from company once I sent them my money. Riverview Florida Author: Naugatuck, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Wholesale America Riverview , Florida

May 02 2016
1800 loanmart Loanmart Sold my car while I was in maternity leave aND had no income to pay- month later I found out my car was sold. Nationwide
Author: Escondido, California Credit & Debt Services: 1800 loanmart Nationwide

May 02 2016
Florida Window and Door Totally untrustable Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: North Lauderdale, Florida Manufacturers: Florida Window and Door Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

May 02 2016
Rejuvaderm Sent me product I did not order and charged my spouses credit card Centennial Colorado Author: Santa Barbara , California Health Spas: Rejuvaderm Centennial, Colorado

May 02 2016
Safe Home Security promised a set rate for life and then they auto-renewed when I told them not to at higher rate and will not let me cancel with paying hundreds of dollars Cromwell Connecticut Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Security Services: Safe Home Security Cromwell, Connecticut

May 02 2016
Choice Home Warranty Everything they promise is a lie, will not pay to fix anything, rude and tell lies when you contact service department will not repair my ac unit Edison NJ Nationwide Author: Milton, Florida Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

May 02 2016
Quick Locksmith 247 Mr Locksmith , Stated it would cost 50 dollars total to unlock car and then immediately after unlocking charged 140 dollars. Atlanta Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Locksmiths: Quick Locksmith 247 Atlanta, Georgia

May 02 2016
Insideup Inc Grant Bentley, Asad Haroon No payments made for 4 months, September, October, November and December 2015 San diego California Author: PUne , Idaho Customer Leads: Insideup Inc San diego , California

May 02 2016
vivint solar I got solar from this co. and my bill doubled, Talk about run-around I get dizzy from their excuses. elder abuse I am 75 Lehi Utah Author: Simi Valley, California Door to Door Sales: vivint solar Lehi, Utah

May 02 2016
Family Motors V Deceptive and Misleading practices Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Family Motors V Va Beach,

May 02 2016
Tee Cub I ordered a tshirt on. They said it is out for delivery thru usps, sent me a tracking number and there is nothing to be tracked said it is sent out april 27th, 2016 but now it is May 2. Usps said teecub sent a messaage saying it will be sent to hem. cant reply, 2016. I believe they are Nigerian con artists. utah Utah Author: Inglewood, California Mail Order Services: Tee Cub Utah

May 02 2016
Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Two Nights' commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always.*UPDATE: Take Two Nights pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Take Two Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolution Author: Rindge, New Hampshire Travel Services: Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Two Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Two Nights is a prepaid 3 day 2 night stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront, this eliminates the guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Sarasota, Florida

May 02 2016
Allied Collections of California Paid off debt then called after two months and was told they are not the company anymore!!!! Nationwide Author: Sabattus, Maine Collection Agencies: Allied Collections of California Nationwide

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 02 2016
Triple R Doors and Windows Jack Rocks Deceptive Trade Fraudulent contractor pearland Texas Author: pearland , Texas Builders & Contractors: Triple R Doors and Windows pearland , Texas

May 02 2016
ArmstrongJustice League Jeremy Wayne Armstrong www. Very , extremely dishonest , greedy and lazy attorney Phenix city Alabama
Digging your own grave!!! Author: Buena vista, Florida Lawyers: ArmstrongJustice League Phenix city , Alabama