Your Search | canadian health and care mall

Jul 31 2014
AuraVie Aura of youth on limited income due to kidney failure decided too pay $2.? for shipping charges for a free sample of some skin care products which came they were small and with me being sick on limited income was nice to recieve something for free then was on way too dialysis appoitment tht i pay $50 a week for copay and this company took 49.00 from my account which forced me too get no care tht week! clld them the guy told me they tried taking $98 first and when could do tht gave me half off and thts what caused me too be so sick for a week! im disgusted!!! van nuys California Author: Lynnville, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: AuraVie van nuys, California

Jul 31 2014
Sunrise Senior Living assisted living former nurse manager wants families to know that Sunrise's main objective is financial exploitation without regard to your loved one's medical needs and can't deliver the care or services it promises Decatur Georgia Author: Georgia Social Services: Sunrise Senior Living assisted living Decatur, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
Peak Life Peak Life signed me up without my approval. Aston Pennsylvania Author: Torrance, California Alternative Health: Peak Life Aston , Pennsylvania

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 31 2014
Aurora Mental Health Center Neil Stone Falsely Reported Information to Social Services Aurora Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Civil Rights Violators: Aurora Mental Health Center Aurora, Colorado

Jul 31 2014
Apex Financial Incorporated Cinga Health and Life Insurance Company Lottery Payment Verification. Check for $4,350 received to cover processing fees of $3,850 Los Angeles, Cape-town, Cork City, & London California Author: Chicagoo, Illinois Legal Process Servers: Apex Financial Incorporated Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
tri-star products Powerpressurecooker.com unauthorized debit after timely cancellation Fairfield New Jersey Author: washington, Dist of Columbia Alternative Health: tri-star products New Jersey

Jul 31 2014
Healthy Marketing LLC, AKA Nitro Lean Muscle, AKA Nitro X, AKA Xtreme Nitro. Deceptive Marketing St. George Utah Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Marketing LLC St. George, Utah

Jul 31 2014
Somna 30 D peak-life http://peak-life.pissedconsumer.com/somnapure-rip-off-20111201278582.html Its a total rip off and I lost $3000 which I have been billed 105 south commerce drive, Aston, PA 19014 Nationwide Author: morrisville, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Somna 30 D peak-life Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
PNV Bank has ripped me off in overdraft fees. Example What they are doing they post my transactions 1st checks etc then I make a deposit & they charge me $36 bucks. As it stands now they owe me 5 overdraft charges. If they would refund me I would close my account but they do not care. Simple as that. Bowling Green Kentucky Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Bad Check Writers: PNV Bank Bowling Green, Kentucky

Jul 31 2014
Animal Care Centers Continual deceptions and non caring. Fairfield Ohio Author: Hamilton, Ohio Animal Services: Animal Care Centers Fairfield , Ohio

Jul 30 2014
simple savings card prescription savings card Houston Texas Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Health Insurance: simple savings card Internet

Jul 30 2014
elon property management Also known as Holly Sands Apts As of May, June, & July going into August refuses to take care of mold, mildew, mice,mice droppings, silverfish, & roaches. Kitchen floor rotting out, bathsink Tampa Florida Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Landlords: elon property management Tampa, Florida

Jul 30 2014
Auravie I was only supposed to be charged $4.95 shipping but two weeks after I received the merchandise I noticed a charge on my credit for $97.88Did not expect this charge. Called to try and completely removed. But they refused. Though I am positive Internet Author: Dana Point, California Eye Care: Auravie Internet

Jul 30 2014
alex smith colesmithshop@yahoo.com hearing impaired scam credit cards nigeria Internet Author: Wyandotte, Michigan Alternative Health: alex smith colesmithshop@yahoo.com Internet

Jul 30 2014
care express Horsham PA charged 2.95 to my account I did not make this charge to my account horsham Pennsylvania Author: velva, North Dakota Chiropractors: care express Horsham PA horsham, North Dakota

Jul 30 2014
My Snoring Solutions.com Duped!!!! Lillian Alabama Author: Grafton, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: My Snoring Solutions.com Lillian, Alabama

Jul 30 2014
Fitness Connection No heart, no soul, no respect, kick a Disabled Vet while he is down Pasadena, TX Nationwide Author: Salado, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness Connection Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Lisa L Heiple Chatfield , Vaught, Pierce, Husky Worst realtor on the planet! Does not put property on MLS so she can be buying and selling agent. Tricks you into signing documents that you would NEVER agree to! Has most of her sales go bad because of unethical practices. Cares only about her commission and could care less what happens to the client. Happy Valley Oregon
Author: Damascus, Oregon Real Estate Investing: Lisa L Heiple Happy Valley, Oregon

Jul 30 2014
SKINADERM SBD Health LLC, SCAM, ILLEGAL CHARGE TO MY BANK ACCOUNT San Diego California Author: Kingsville, Texas Beauty Salons: SKINADERM Internet

Jul 29 2014
Dr Sears Copany Vitamins and Health (no) Books Dr. Al Sears Internet Marketer He is a scam man; Extremely expensive; and an Abundnce of BS. Charges for example $ 40 for a booklet youd bpay 2.00 or 3.00 ( in a pricey store elsewhere. believe Palm beach Fla Author: Ridgewood, New Jersey Healthcare Centers: Dr Sears Copany Vitamins and Health (no) Books Palm Beach Fla liberal state., Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
Puerto Quellon LP Company trying to charge monthly 49.95. Had to Cancel Bank Card. Fraud. Never received any products. Draining my checking account Internet Author: PORT ST LUCIE, Florida Alternative Health: Puerto Quellon LP Internet

Jul 29 2014
RIP OFF Brake Specialists total car care Brake Specialist - Total Car care Austin Texas - Hutto texas Paul Goocher Brakes Specialist Total Car Care Rip OFF Austin Texas Hutto Texas Hutto Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Auto Mechanics: RIP OFF Brake Specialists total car care Hutto, Texas

Jul 29 2014
Hometown Animal Care : Relief Veterinarian, Vet Tech and Hospital owner forced me to relinquish ownership of my pet under duress w/ threat of euthanasia Pflugerville Texas
Author: Pflugerville, Texas Veterinarians: Hometown Animal Care Pflugerville , Texas

Jul 29 2014
Brake Specialists Total Car Care - Austin - Hutto Texas - Round Rock Brake Specialists - Brake Specialists Total Car Care Austin - Hutto - Round Rock Texas Beware Brakes Specialists total car care Rip OFF Austin - Hutto Texas - Jamey Whitlock Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Mechanics: Brake Specialists Total Car Care - Austin - Hutto Texas - Round Rock Hutto, Texas