CAPITAL ACQUISITIONS &MANAGEMENT COMPANY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: capital acquisitions &management company
There may be more specific results for "capital acquisitions &management company"
For more specific results for "capital acquisitions &management company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
Southern Bound Babes I found this company on Instagram promoting items. I placed an order and received an email confirmation that the payment went through. I have yet to receive an updat on my order and it's been a month. I have tried contacting the owner through multiple social media sites and phone number and she does not return calls. This business is a scam and is taking advantage of people. Please avoid the frustration and stress and find another business. Such a shame that people can rip off others like that. Canton Texas Author: Oceanside, California Clothing Stores: Southern Bound Babes Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
ultimate warranty Ultimate Warranty Warranty paid for and not honored by company Rocky River Ohio Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Warranty: ultimate warranty Rocky River, Ohio

Oct 21 2017
Luminary Cosmetic company Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Luminary Internet

Oct 21 2017
Nutra Fit New Life Health health Labs This company is a fraudulent business. They offered Garcinia Cambogia for $4.00 dollars a bottle and as soon as I entered my credit card information..poof! I could not see the web page anymore. I did not have a receipt or order confirmation. I was not sure if the transaction had been completed or done...then I get a charge in my credit card for, NPF*NUTRAPLUSFIT $88.63 and for JFG*MAXGARCINIAEXTRAC-$89.27. I called the credit card and they told me the charges were made by this company Nutra Fit, aka New Life Health health Labs.I Called Garcinia people and they told me that I accepted a memebership that they never offer. I never was aware that they were selling something beside the $4.00 dollars pills they never made it clear...their website shut after my credit card info was entered..I want my money back because I accepted a membership from these people. Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Fit Internet

Oct 21 2017
United Default Management Livi Management, Fleetwood Partners, Team Lear Complete Scam Artists Glenview Illinois Author: Jacksonville, Florida Realtors: United Default Management Glenview, Illinois

Oct 21 2017
ADB Faciology Fascia Blaster, Ashley Black The company overextends their class 1 medical registration as a medical device. The FDA is investigating the unethical business practices of the company such as having no work contracts, and no fixed manufacturing plans. They are especially investigating serious and deadly side effects from consumers whom the company has ignored and purposely intimidated into believing these side effects were not valid Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Medical Supplies: ADB Faciology Internet

Oct 21 2017
Southwest Airlines This company is like used car sales, they promise you everything to get the job, but deliver lemons. Truth is, they discriminate against you, deliberately destroy your character because they are intimidated. They pretend to be The caring comany for their emoloyees, but action speaks louder than words. They do not train their employees properly, yet micro managent and will fire you for the in approprate training. This comes from them selecting the peoole they like instead of the people who is qualified for the position. A lot of old set in their ways managers who is afraid of change and is threaten by anyone who has potential stronger than them. Atlanta Georgia Author: Macon, Georgia Airline Companies: Southwest Airlines Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 21 2017
Prime Business funding Baw Capital, Premier working capital, Premier Financial capital corporation Scam artist who rips off business owner's and contractors hired to work Chicago/ Miami Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: Prime Business funding Internet

Oct 21 2017
Samsung I was cheated by the Samsung repair company New York Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Computer Manufaturers: Samsung Internet

Oct 21 2017
GFW*3GLDSCR.COM Credit card theft from unknown company. Multiple unauthorized charges each day. GFW*3GLDSCR.COM 855-506-9175 DE Internet Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: GFW*3GLDSCR.COM Internet

Oct 20 2017
A+ Contract Management Jim Sadler Con Man and Fraudster Dont deal with this Liberal Loser Ocala Florida Author: Tacoma, Washington RV Dealers: A+ Contract Management Jim Sadler Internet

Oct 20 2017
Mr. Was told that I needed to test there product for at least 4 - 6 weeks to see if it worked for me.Prior to the first 4 wks I received 3 more packages at the tune of $87 and $89 respectfully. So i never had a chance to try the product for the recommended 4-6 wks...This is only a rip off company that does not return your money nor do they care about you. Do not buy anything from this place , the product most likely does not work like proposed, and there undeclared policy of no money returns. Warrenton North Carolina Author: Warrenton, North Carolina Alternative Health: Assure Fullfillment , North Carolina

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Clear Skyn COALCOSMETICS.COM I thought I was buying a 4.95$ trial + maybe 1 or 2 $ for Shipping. SUPPOSEDLY, Somewhere in some Fine Print they “ Claim” that if you don’t call to cancel they have the right to charge $89 EVERY MONTH while they send you a tiny jar of white cream which by the way, I NEVER USED, Because it came with NO INVOICE, NO RETURN ADDRESS With The company that it came from & I had no clue why I was even receiving it?! Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Abusive Parents: Clear Skyn Internet

Oct 20 2017
Lemon Squad Auto Inspections Failed to report many vehicle imperfections and business won't take responsibility Woodbury Minnesota
Who is their checklist for RVs nowhere does it mention anything about the safety of the LP gas system Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Inspection: Lemon Squad Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
SIC Funds Joshua Manchester and Joseph Manchester SIC funds it's a broker or essentially a middle men between private/hard money lenders and investors/business owners. Naturally, they will always be more expensive than if you were going to contact a lender directly because they'll charge you points upfront for finding you the loan. This is the nature of their business and that's totally fine. However, they had charged me 500 for the application and loan approval after discussing all terms. After I paid for the application/pre-approval, they had sent me to a lender I was already working with. I asked for a refund since I was already far ahead in the pre-approval process with the same lender they had referred me to. They essentially didn't do any work and stole my money. And remember, this company will just charge you about 3 more points on your loan for the commission so you're way better off getting a lender yourself. Elmhurst Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: SIC Funds ,

Oct 20 2017
Top Quality Appliance Repair aka Same Day Repairs aka Jaberi Christopher Hillyer Will take your money and run! Capital Heights Maryland Author: Alexandria, Virginia Maintenance Companies: Top Quality Appliance Repair Capital Heights, Maryland

Oct 20 2017
Skin Allure Brands free sample; no mention of trial or cancellation; bliied egregious amouny for samples: i.e. $85-95 for small amounts of product; unable to reach company representative thru phone numbers - billing company only. Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona City Employees: Skin Allure Brands Internet

Oct 20 2017
Mitsubishi Union Bank TARP-1 Bail-out of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Los Angeles California Many were harmed Author: Santa Barbara, California Banks: Union Bank Mitsubishi Bank Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2017
Sheila Davis James McCoy called me and said he was representing My Cash Now. He said I owed money to this company because I received a loan and did not pay it back a long time ago. I've been here in the Myrtle Beach area since 2011 and have not borrowed from any company offering a short term loan or a loan due on the next payday. Jacksonville Florida Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Collection Agencies: Sheila Davis Murrells Inlet, South Carolina

Oct 20 2017
Promotion Engine Crusher Productions, Inc. The company made claims for a money back guarantee which they did not honor, They only gave double-talk and lies disguised as customer service to mask the issue, Las Vegas Nevada Author: Tallahassee, Florida Computer Software: Promotion Engine Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2017
Montague Mattress company Jon Zyto Fraud. Bullying. Will not pay you for work done. Calgary Canada Nationwide If you really want to do something Author: Cheektowaga, New York Warranty Companies: Montague Mattress company Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Luxure and Akoura I believe this company is skirting the word - deceptive. I don't recall when I ordered that i was entering into a contract. I believed that I could try 2 products for a minimal cost and after 14 days cancel. I called on the 14th day and was told that I have to pay additional 9.95 per each to cancel the contract. It also took 7 days to receive it. Internet  Author: Bourbon, Indiana Skin Care: Luxure and Akoura Internet

Oct 20 2017
Nutra Body Aurora Scam company Internet Author: Menifee, California Weightloss Programs: Nutra Body Aurora Internet

Oct 20 2017
The Neothink Society Mark Hamilton First the company charged me for a manuscript for 139.00,It reads just like a novel or story.now they want me to send them another 299.00 to get the read between the lines manuscript but this also includes a membership to this secret society. West Valley City Utah Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Questionable Activities: The Neothink Society West Valley City, Utah