residential

Customer satisfaction commitment: ITA | Ripoff Report

Your Search | capital credit aliance cca

Apr 23 2014
greendot moneypak ridicoulous pasedena California Author: mobile, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: greendot moneypak pasedena, California

Apr 23 2014
American Legal Services SCAM Washington DC Author: RIO PIEDRAS, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: American Legal Services Select State/Province

Apr 23 2014
Leaders Merchant Services ipayment, Inc. Withholding funds Thousand Oaks California Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Leaders Merchant Services Thousand Oaks, California

Apr 23 2014
car registration.org car registration Easy Guide I typed the email address to the local DMV office that was on my renewal postcard. The link I chose took me to this site. I was under the assumption that I was renewing my vehicle registration. I gave them my credit card number and when it wasn't the same amount as on my card, I did some more checking. I did not see the notice at the top that they were not with any government agency. I was totally mislead. I tried going to the address they offered for a refund. The site would not open. internet Idaho Author: CALDWELL, Idaho DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: car registration.org internet, Idaho

Apr 23 2014
EOS CCA Will tell you what this company is Nationwide Author: Albion, Illinois Collection Agencies: EOS CCA Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
Americredit Financial Services dent a IRS CP2000 form ..we never had a credit account with them.... Fort worth Texas Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Tax Services: Americredit Financial Services Fort worth, Texas

Apr 23 2014
buywholesaledirect.net Danny Bensimobuy wholesale direct llc scam - fraudulent - takes credit card numbers Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: buywholesaledirect.net Select State/Province

Apr 22 2014
Tierra Soul Urban Farm and Guesthouse Caitlin Murray Theft. Unauthorized use of credit card. Tampering with personal belongings portland Oregon Author: redondo beach, California Bed & Breakfast: Tierra Soul Urban Farm and Guesthouse portland, Oregon

Apr 22 2014
Commonwealth Financial Fraudulent Credit Collectors that report total lies to all 3 credit reporting agencies Pennsylvania Author: Las vegas, Nevada Collection Agencies: Commonwealth Financial Pennsylvania

Apr 22 2014
wells Fargo bank Wellsfargo merchant services Hablo espanol y ingles no escribo ingles solo espanol 2 banqueros me hicieron firmar unos documentos en ingles para abrir una maquina de tarjeta a mi casa enfrente de mis tios tias papas esposo y otros familiaresnunca me dijeron que habian cobros mensuales, cobro al cancelar, ni cobro por la maquina, ni cobro por contrato ahora la maquina para canselarlo me cobran $3000 de contrato +$500 de cancelacion+ cobros de colleccion . Ahora hable con todos los supervisores supuestamente y se lavan las manos disiendo tu firmastes y es tu responsabilidad. hasta hoy 04/20/2014 recibi copias del contrato y ay 3paginas q no explican nada y son las q lo asen firmar los bankeros para robarle ala jente que ladrones y mentirosos farsantes son los de wellsfargo. Inglewood California
Author: los angeles, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Small Business Services: wells Fargo bank Inglewood, California

Apr 22 2014
360 Capital Group, Devonne Stots Devonne Stots aka Devonne Lamont of 360 Capital Group aka 360 Financial Group FAILED TO PERFORM SERVICE. FAILED TO PROVIDE REFUND. SCAM Sunrise Florida Author: Memphis, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: 360 Capital Group, Devonne Stots Sunrise, Florida

Apr 22 2014
Sam's Club Wal-Mart Charging double for an item, and asking consumer to wait 3-5 days for refund Cookeville Tennessee Nationwide Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Sam's Club Nationwide

Apr 22 2014
Galaxy Asset Purchasing, LLC Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. They are billing me for something I've never had from them. Apparently it's some kind of credit card or something. Funny thing is that the account they claim I had has never appeared in my credit reports which I keep track of. It's a scam to collect money from people who pay what they owe. Houston Texas Author: Edinburg, Texas Collection Agencies: Galaxy Asset Purchasing, LLC Houston, Texas

Apr 22 2014
Mobiloans Beware total ripoff! They will not let me payoff loan! Marksville Louisiana Author: Buford, Georgia Credit Services: Mobiloans Internet

Apr 22 2014
Pivotal pivotal payments Illegally withdrew money from my account Toronto Ontario Author: TORONTO, Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Pivotal Select State/Province

Apr 22 2014
Monex Group Monex is unscrupulous with leases that go on auto-renew without warning Toronto Ontario Author: Kingston, Ontario Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Monex Group Toronto, Ontario

Apr 22 2014
kelly byrnes global pro system went in to my boyfriends bank account and helped herself to $39.00 causing his account to be overdrawn and acquired fees. Internet Author: cleveland, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: kelly byrnes Internet

Apr 22 2014
Clark County Credit Union Erroneous late payment reported on credit report, and refuse to remove Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Banks: Clark County Credit Union Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 22 2014
Williams Contus David Teixeria Sent me money and then charged me a charge back fee making my account -$2,352.50. Canada Internet Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Williams Contus Internet

Apr 22 2014
Simpson and Scott, Ann Scott, simpsonandscott.com Identity Theft Job Application Credit Report creditreport.com Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Employment Services: Simpson and Scott Nationwide

Apr 22 2014
Blue Mountain Cards auto chasrge your credit card even though you canceled Internet Author: Fresno, California On-Line Stores: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Apr 22 2014
Mydavinci.com, Art Creation Services ripoff, sent proof late, charged credit card after cancelation, no returned voicemails/emails, impossible to get in contact with a representative Lake Zurich Illinois Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina On-Line Stores: Mydavinci.com - Art Creation Services Lake Zurich, Illinois

Apr 22 2014
Brian West MidDirect, Vericomm Providing Failed Merchant Accounts to Kratom Vendors and Pocketing a $500 Setup Fee Traverse City Michigan
Author: Grandville, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Brian West Traverse City, Michigan

Apr 22 2014
Dixon Financial Services/Extremecreditscore.com Dixon Financial and or extremecreditscore.com They took my money and others Queens, New York Author: Queens, New York Credit & Debt Services: Dixon Financial Services/Extremecreditscore.com Queens, New York

Apr 22 2014
Crst van expedited They ripped me off and ruined my credit Cedar rapids Iowa Author: Bridgeville, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Crst van expedited Cedar rapids, Iowa