Your Search | capital credit alliance or first capital card

May 31 2016
Usa legal resource Usa legal resource Usa legal resource charges your card during your 7 day free trial they also added about $5 of hidden fees then you can email them and call them for 2 or 3 months straight and they will continue to Bill your credit card even though they have told you on the phone and through emails that you are cancelled they are 100% skam I cannot get rid of them then they raise their rates from 19.95 to 35.95 I need a lawyer to get rid of these fake lawyer resource scam people. Please go through anyone else in the world. Nationwide Author: Somers Point, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: Usa legal resource Nationwide

May 31 2016
Columbus Bank Be aware of the company called Columbus Bank it's not Columbus Bank trust its a ripoff they are suppose to be a loan company they will tell you that you qualify for a 2 or up to 6,000 dollars they tell you it will be transfers right then sounds like they are Indians Columbus GA Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Banks: Columbus Bank Internet

May 31 2016
award notification commission asking for $12.99 THEN I will be entered ....no drawing date,no phone # or physical address...SCAM Kansas City Kansas Author: Hilton Head, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

May 31 2016
First Team Chevrolet Does not value their customers and the customers safety -Sold a lemon which caused me 2 accidents Hampton Virginia Author: VA Beach, Virginia Auto Dealer Repairs: First Team Chevrolet Hampton, Virginia

May 31 2016
Capital One Bank Commited Fraud Thew Capital One Bank Using Phoney Company Name others beside myself wired money to this accout and got scammed me for 15 thousand dollars was turned over to police department they got a suepena for records and over 80 thousand dollars went threw this accout scamming at least 15 to 20 other people Bowie Md Maryland Good Luck Author: Cathedral City, California Computer Fraud: Capital One Bank Bowie, Maryland

May 31 2016
Credit Acceptance Corporation Illegal Check Garnishment Southfield Michcigan Author: Redford, Michigan Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corporation Nationwide

May 31 2016
Tucker, Albin and Associates, Kate Thompson, Committed Fraud by sending a draft to my bank account without my knowledge or permission. I actually didn't even know their name, except a person named Kate Thompson, who had tried to get me to agree to a settlement which I told her I was sending the merchandise back, and didn't agree to settle.  Richardson, Texas. Texas Question for you... Author: Dallas, , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Tucker, Albin and Associates Richardson,, Texas

May 31 2016
Jewelry Design Concepts Not sure, the agent I spoke to said, they have 100 stores that sell jewelry, clothes, etc Shelby(0207 ID #), the agent I spoke to said, I had free gift, a necklace, also $1000 in grocery coupons, that you can only apply $1 -$7 at a time, she asked which Debit/Credit card I want to use, I didn't want to use my cards Melbourne Florida Author: Calumet City, Illinois Jewelry Stores: Jewelry Design Concepts Melbourne, Florida

May 31 2016
Ge capital Erick Fraud, asked for insurance deposit in return for a loan Los angeles Nationwide Author: north hollywood, California Loans: Ge capital Nationwide

May 31 2016
OneVanilla Didn'tt get scammed Nationwide Author: Georgia Credit & Debt Services: OneVanilla Nationwide

May 31 2016
Iceberg Cups I ordered cup handles and straws on March 28 2016. $42.95 was put on my charge card.. i have tried to get ahold of them and no response. DALLAS Texas Author: Patoka, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Iceberg Cups DALLAS, Texas

May 31 2016
Florida Capital Recovery Claimed no upfront costs, then wanted thousands of dollars before proceeding Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Collection Agencies: Florida Capital Recovery Hallandale Beach, Florida

May 31 2016
White Glove Moving & Storgage TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: White Glove Moving & Storage the first in the nation to become Verified Movers by Ripoff Report. Feel confident and secure in the fact that White Glove Moving and Storage has worked with over 18,000 consumers & businesses nationwide to move to their new location with no problems.*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: White Glove Moving & Storage resolved all issues reported, commitment to 100% customer satisfaction - safeguards for their clients - consumers can feel secure when doing business with White Glove Moving and Storage
Author: Yucaipa, California Moving Companies: White Glove Moving & Storage TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Feel confident and secure in the fact that White Glove Moving and Storage has worked with over 18,000 consumers & businesses nationwide. Jersey City, New Jersey

May 31 2016
Q Link wireless Withdrew money from my government debit card, Davi Florida Author: Logansport, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Ronald Wessell Logansport, Indiana

May 31 2016
Excel Pharmaceuticals AKA Vikram Sharma. NOT a legitimate site. Takes money orders only and then never sends order. San Diego California or ??
Author: Oakland, California Drugstores: Excel Pharmaceuticals San Diego, California

May 31 2016
First Data FGDL/ National Merchant Services Promised to buy out my other comapany. That I would not recieve any bills till I used the company.  Coral Springs Flordia Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data FGDL/ NMS Nationwide

May 31 2016
fibromyalgia - arthritis centers of america fibromyalgia -arthritis centers of america mesa Arizona Author: Scottsdsle, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: fibromyalgia - arthritis centers of america mesa, Arizona

May 31 2016
Imperial Capital Cars Deceptive, Unethical Sales Tactics, Liars, Scammers, Low-Life, Insipid Philistines! Hollywood Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Auto Dealers: Imperial Capital Cars Hollywood, Florida

May 31 2016
One Click Cash, Jim, Mr. Guiliani They are calling me at work; I do not know these people and have never received or applied for a loan with them. Memphis Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cash Services: One Click Cash Nationwide

May 31 2016
ic freeshipping $12.96 was charged to my visa without my permission Author: Skowhegan, Maine Credit & Debt Services: ic freeshipping Maine

May 31 2016
Infinity Garcinia Never got a way to cancel this product, now they are charging my credit card Santa Ana CA Author: Bridgman, Michigan Alternative Health: Infinity Garcinia Nationwide

May 30 2016
shadow hawk flashlights went to site to purchase one flashlight only after entering my debit card number when I entered the three code numbers on back they not only took the money off my card but also own their own chose to sell me a item I did not want and took the money out of my account san diego California Author: las vegas, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: shadow hawk flashlights san diego, California

May 30 2016
LEXINGTON ... CREDIT REPAIR SVC Account closed, over charged, failed refunds Salt Lake City, Utah Nationwide Author: Forest Falls, California Credit & Debt Services: LEXINGTON ... CREDIT REPAIR SVC Nationwide

May 30 2016
Proven Data Recovery, Congi Enterprises Inc, Victor Congionti I am a small level computer technician and brought a bad hard drive for data recovery purposes to one of their so called “local location” where I came to know they are only internet based company and use mail boxes or drop off boxes services to get local business from the different cities of the United states and once a customer agrees to pay the price for data recovery, they then ship the drives to their sole location somewhere in Connecticut I believe. My issue with them is they are not local and lied to me and kept my hard drives for days until I got it back. NEW YORK Internet Proven Data Recovery Or Congi Enterprises Inc Or Victor Congionti Author: Alabama Work at Home Business: Proven Data Recovery, CONGI ENTERPRISES INC. Internet

May 30 2016
Butch Baccala California Academy of Baseball CAB CAB Baseball Taking parents money without providing practices or games; fraudulent and non-responsive Rancho Cordova California Author: Granite Bay , California Sports Teams & Clubs: Butch Baccala Rancho Cordova, California