Your Search | capital credit alliance or first capital card

Oct 09 2015
Funtime processing center make you believe that for a registration fee, you will receive air faire or cruise at the cost of just taxes and fee Clarksburg Maryland
Author: Tallahassee, Florida Air Travel: Funtime processing center Clarksburg, Maryland

Oct 09 2015
Justice Entertainment Group Susan Joseph does not pay her bills las vegas Nevada Author: oakland, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Justice Entertainment Group las vegas, Nevada

Oct 09 2015
P&J Building and Restoration Took half the contracted price and never returned after first day Villa Rica GA Author: Hiram, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: P&J Building and Restoration

Oct 09 2015
Crawford & Company Discover Card purchase insurance company Denied loss claim for stolen Key bought with Discover card Atlanta Georgia Author: Redondo Beach, California Insurance Companies: Crawford & Company Atlants, Georgia

Oct 09 2015
Michael Miller Wrote an email demanding me to pay or go to court done by email Internet Author: lafayette, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Michael Miller Internet

Oct 09 2015
Tatiana Galofre Credit Card Processing - Credit Card Equipment Lease SCAM. Will rip you off! Miami Lakes, FL Nationwide Author: Byron Center, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Tatiana Galofre Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
07:49 AM Debt council sent an email telling me that I owed them money but didn't give me a buisness name or phone number. did not state in email. Internet Author: Albertville, Alabama Internet: Internet

Oct 09 2015
Network capital funding a bunch of lies iirvine. ca. Nationwide Author: Washington Mortgage Brokers: network capital funding Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Dr Steven Samuels MD Discontinued, via certified mail, his desires, without any explanation, as to why he would no longer be willing or able to provide me medical services. He had been a personal friend & acquaintance for approximately 40 years.  Greenwood Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Doctors: Dr Steven Samuels MD Greenwood , Indiana

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Jewelry Couture Never have a ring made over the internet or long distance by this Company Ventura California
Author: san Leandro, California Jewelers: Jewelry Couture Ventura, California

Oct 08 2015
02:35 PM, Echo Capital, Echo Capital Corp Warning: Thief, Liar, Ripoff, False Company Stealing Clients Funds and Money - BEWARE! Jacksonville Florida
All Scam Artists! Author: California Financial Services: Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 08 2015
peoplefinders Offered a trial period which was cancelled in due time and charged 2 fees to my credit card!! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: peoplefinders Internet

Oct 08 2015
Laura. Bedard Yuppy Puppy Botique Laura Bedard with yuppy puppy charged my credit card, $32.90, but never sent my order I am not the first Blair Wisconsin Author: Overland Park, Kansas Attorneys General: Laura. Bedard Blair, Wisconsin

Oct 08 2015
Liquid Leverage OWA Stole money and did not return when services not completed Newport Beach California Author: Santa Ana, California Credit & Debt Services: Liquid Leverage Newport Beach, California

Oct 08 2015
Credit One Bank I been with credit one bank for about 2 years making my payment even pay more than the minimum one of $300.00 then that was never good enough  Las Vegas NV Want.. Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Accounting: Credit One Bank Las Vegas NV ,

Oct 08 2015
Barclays Bank (Jordan Sears) Fraud,Liar, Finance, says he can get you financed through connection of bank Anaheim California
Author: SAN DIEGO, California Credit & Debt Services: Barclays Bank Jordan Sears Internet

Oct 08 2015
cuna mutual group This Company rips you off, charges more w/o notification, not willing to work with you, or refund you. Mgmt said i wasn't billed and billed my card anyways (No documentationentered, then said i can't get a refund. salt lake city Nationwide Author: Murray, Utah Insurance Agencies: cuna mutual group Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Our Time dating service for seniors first of all you cannot get in touch with a department if you want to cancel unknown Nationwide
Author: Sun City, California Questionable Activities: Our Time dating service for seniors Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Prestige Marketing Inc. Las Vegas Payed 105.75 down , never received the money or filters for my vac that they took after purchase Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Prestige Marketing Inc. Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 08 2015
Pinnacle Credit Services Pinnacle Credit Services claims I owe them $810 which is damaging my credit scoring Hopkins Minnesota Author: NEW YORK, New York Financial Services: Pinnacle Credit Services Hopkins, Minnesota

Oct 08 2015
Classic Steering Supply owner: Andres Gonzalas Subjet took my order and did not send my order to me and would not answer my calls or emails-he is a thief lake Elsinor, California California Author: Chowchilla, California Auto Parts: Classic Steering Supply Internet

Oct 08 2015
Celina Weissenborn of TN SPCA DO NOT TRUST CELINA WEISSENBORN OR HER SO-CALLED RESCUE ORGANIZATION! Brentwood Tennessee Author: Readyville, Tennessee Animal Abuse: Celina Weissenborn of TN SPCA Brentwood, Tennessee

Oct 08 2015
North American Bancard Frank SelfKathryn Self agents used deceptive sales tactics, non-disclosure of terms, fees. Agent is now MIA and cannot be contacted for help. SCAM!!! Centennial, CO Nationwide Author: CENTENNIAL, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: North American Bancard Nationwide