Your Search | capital credit alliance or first capital card

May 05 2016
Cruise.com Unsecured Card Handling Causes me to get charged $9,000 for another of their customer's cruises 255 E. Dania Beach Blvd Dania Beach, FL 33004 Florida
Author: New Port Richey, Florida Cruises: Cruise.com Internet

May 05 2016
renue derma and or other name renuvaderm renew anti aging Tells you just pay shiping and handeling for a free trial size bottle of it then they charge your card for the cream and a monthly membership that you never signed on forCalifornia Author: central square, New York Alternative Health: renue derma and or other name rejuvaderm California

May 05 2016
Lowes credit card SCAM Nationwide Author: Rotonda West, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Lowes Nationwide

May 05 2016
economyrentacar 7640 Narcoossee Rdorlando FL.32822 Reserved a car , when I whent to pick it up I was told I needed my person proof o f insurance or would have to pay $25. extra per day for insurance as per the confirmation. No such statement is printed on the confirmation Orlando Florida Author: Midlothian, Texas Auto Rentals: economyrentacar Orlando, Florida

May 05 2016
vitaluminance deceptive not forthcoming rude Internet Author: Townville, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: vitaluminance Internet

May 05 2016
LVNV Funding LLC First National Collection Bureau Inc *** ****** *** Sparks NV 89424 this took place in 2003 was taken care of by first Preemier Bank and wrote off Sparks Nevada Author: Crooksville, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks, Nevada

May 05 2016
Mastercard Mastercard Database provides Merchants with all your updated information Nationwide Author: knoxville, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Mastercard Nationwide

May 05 2016
IPOWERCREDITSERVICES Con Artist, They Will Take Your Money and Run unknown Internet Author: Carol Stream, Illinois Credit Services: IPOWERCREDITSERVICES Internet

May 05 2016
Listen Clear They stole money from me- they charged my credit card before the trial period was over and told me I could not return the merchandise and even if I did they will not return my money. Nationwide Author: Cynthiana, Kentucky Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Nationwide

May 05 2016
Legal zoom Misleading information, no advisors to help with properly and correctly filing for customer needs. Incorrect information provided with no helpful assistance or information to aid with proper filing. Limited mislead filing information . They don't provided any assistance and tell customet they must seek advice from state or legal representatives. Sacramento California
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Legal zoom Internet

May 05 2016
Bluefox nutrition Garcinia Cambogia I ordered a $4.95 sample and then I was charged with two charges of $79.95 for bottles I did nor receive or order and they said I signed for then which is a lie. Sandy Utah Author: Columbia, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Bluefox nutrition Utah

12, Report #1120531

May 05 2016
N2 Publishing B2B Networking Magnolia LivingLake Forest LivingMagnolia Plantation Living MagazineLake Forest Living MagazineNicole Geraghty ( Orlando, Fl Director & salesperson)Neighborhood Networks Publishing Promises Results, With Absolutely No results at all after 18 months Sanford / Orlando, Fl Florida Big Liars Author: CASSELBERRY, Florida Advertising Agencies: N2 Publishing Wilmington, NC

May 05 2016
Consumers Legal Aid - very aggressive for your participation in their program. extreme pressure to stay in program, won't take no or let you quit easily. Laguna Hills California Author: winston salem, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Consumers Legal Aid Laguna Hills, California

May 05 2016
Health Capital Investors Steve Nitsberg, Steven Nitsberg, HCI Keeps financial deals tied for long periods of time with no financial conclustion New York, New York Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: Health Capital Investors Nationwide

May 05 2016
Global Client Solutions Stategic was the face company with which I contracted. Global wassupposed to be disbursing the money Strategic collected from me. I believe it is in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Nationwide Author: Cowley, Wyoming Credit & Debt Services: Global Client Solutions Nationwide

May 05 2016
Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery MikeKarl We placed a deposit on a pool last summer in hopes of a fall groundbreaking. It was moved to spring but we were not able to come up with the financial resources to put the pool in. My haunts and I appealed to the manager ,Karl, and tried to contact the owner but he won't take our calls or call us back. Mike, we were asking if they could please refund out $1700 dollars. They said no and tough luck. They were disrespectful and condescending to say the least. What happen to good honest business people.? Nothing was ordered yet so no money was lost by them. I'd like to warn everyone that they are immoral business people and oh the price of the pool went up too after the contract was signed!! Hude Park New York Author: Cold Spring , New York Pools & Saunas: Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery Nationwide

May 05 2016
nouveau skin care Charging me and sending me product I didn't order or want! Internet Author: Illinois Beauty Salons: nouveau skin care Internet

May 05 2016
Shadowhawk Tactical Flashlights Charged to credit card but never shipped San Diego, California Internet Author: Benoit, Mississippi Sporting Goods: Shadowhawk Internet

May 05 2016
PrimeSource Credit Union I feel Ripped Off, failed to issue Credit Card Spokane Washington What???? Author: Cashmere, Washington Credit & Debt Services: PrimeSource Credit Union Spokane, Washington

May 05 2016
Tim's Inc. Auction Tim's Auction Be careful buying or consigning to this auctioneer Bristol, ct Author: Los Angeles, California Auction / Liquidators: Tim's Inc. Auction CT

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

tnt carports Several Names but same Company and Owners North Carolina
Author: Livingston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: tnt carports North Carolina

May 04 2016
Avobuy Avobuy took my money for pre-order, but did not send goods OR refund Los Angeles Internet Author: Fallbrook , California $$ REWARDS Offered: Avobuy Internet

May 04 2016
Interstate National Dealer Services Grace Love shenanigans nouninformal secret or dishonest activity or maneuvering. widespread financial shenanigans had ruined the fortunes of many silly or high-spirited behavior; mischief. Atlanta GA New York Author: Depoe Bay, Oregon Auto Warranty: Interstate National Dealer Services Atlanta GA,

May 04 2016
calvary portfolio services this debt was given to my ex husband in our divorce decree back in 2004 i paid my debts when he didnt pay his they started after me i have told them repeatedly that this was not my debt so they proceeded to apply this to my credit report 2 of the credit reports removed it but exuifax will not remove it unless cavary have it removed austin,tx Nationwide The decree is not what you think... Author: austin, Texas Telemarketers: calvary portfolio services Nationwide