Your Search | capital credit alliancecca cds classic members cca cmm consumer money mar
There may be more reports for "capital credit alliancecca cds classic members cca cmm consumer money mar"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "capital credit alliancecca cds classic members cca cmm consumer money mar"

Sep 01 2014
Phillip Ellsworth individual Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Credit & Debt Services: Phillip Ellsworth Spokane, Washington

Sep 01 2014
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Same as everyone else. Urgent request for $5.00 to receive part of an unclaimed $12,000,000+ prize money for document # 8825-2991-3742. Beware the scam Dallas Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania ORGANIZED CRIME: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Sep 01 2014
Universal Premium Fleet Card Master Card ComData. FleetCor. Universalpremiumcard.com, fleetcor, Comdata, Comdata.com, Universalpremiummc.com, Fuelman.com, Fuelman, Universalsavings.com No Fraud Protection, Poor Customer, Service, Fail to Respond to Attorney Generals Office Norcross georgia Author: Rugby, North Dakota Credit Services: Universal Premium Fleet Card Master Card Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
702clubs.com Asked for one thing and got something totally different, then had my money stollen! Las Vegas Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Modeling & Talent Agencies: 702clubs.com Internet

Sep 01 2014
JD Byrider To many people wasting your time thinking you have nothing else to do because your credit isn't great. Boardman Ohio Author: Canfield, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Boardman, Ohio

Sep 01 2014
International Masters Publishers: Classic Composers discontinues product line after I had purchased nearly the ENTIRE collection Internet Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: International Masters Publishers: Classic Composers Internet

Sep 01 2014
The Course Guide This company is a scam. They use fraudulent practices to con people out of their money. Winter Park Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sales People: The Course Guide Winter Park, Florida

Sep 01 2014
Great American Reader GAR I was contacted by this company and had no clue who they were. They said that I had ordered these magazines.When I asked how they had already had my personal information I became very upset how they new my credit card number without me giving them information.Since then they no stop call me and harass me and send bills in the mail to me.I have told them multiple times that I didn't order these and don't want any part to do with them.They told me iff i don't pay the 850 dollars that they will send it to collections. Minnesota Author: LAKESIDE, California Newspapers – Magazines: Great American Reader Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
Comfort Suites Paid cash for 2 rooms, they took money out of bank account too. Burlington IA Author: New Hampton, Missouri Hotel: Comfort Suites Select State/Province

Sep 01 2014
Loan Company- AACS LEGAL GROUP CASE FILE NUMBER: OI #45820130 LOAN INFORMATION Due Amount: $946.74 Loan Company- AACS LEGAL GROUP This is in reference to your account with Advance America Cash Services. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Advance America Cash Services.  Nationwide Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Credit & Debt Services: Loan Company- AACS LEGAL GROUP Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
National Auto Loan Network Brandon Teegarden-sr. loan officer I was wanting to refi my car with lower payments. I had gotten an add several times in the mail. This time I called and spoke to Brandon Teegarden or so he said was his name. He was very polite and gave me a few options. They sounded good. I spoke to my husband about it and he agreed as the car was in both names and we wanted to put it in mine so within the next year he would be able to get a new car he really needs. So via computer and fax we filled out all necessary paperwork. About a week later I received a check for $1000 dollars. A few days later I went to the bank and deposited the check. I went to get money from my account a few weeks later and the money had not deposited. We went to the bank and they could not find what happened. I found my receipt and will be going to the bank first thing in the a.m. I guess I have to file other reports and my credit reports. This really sucks. It seems like these type of people just keep pushing down the little guy so they can get richer. I hope they get caught and prosecuted. Newport Beach, California Author: Victorville, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach,, California

Sep 01 2014
Texaco Freeland, WA Large Hold Charge on Capital One Credit Card Freeland Washington Author: Clinton, Washington Oil Companies: Texaco Freeland, WA Freeland, Washington

Sep 01 2014
Elliott Enterprises Bryan Elliott Took our money and did not complete the project - Used inferior materials - Did not supervise project kernersville North Carolina Author: sanford, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Elliott Enterprises kernersville, North Carolina

Sep 01 2014
Silky skin wax Unethical , greedy owner, scam, doesn't pay employee Fort myers Florida
Author: Fort myers, Florida Consumer Services: Silky skin wax Fort myers , Florida

Sep 01 2014
Frank C Krueger frankieiii, Francis Krueger, Francis the Gay, Francois He advertised a guitar oniine Jackson RR0571 for sale for $1325, I sent the money orders he requested and never shipped the guitar Orange California Author: Cape Coral, Florida Music Shops: Frank C Krueger Orange , California

Sep 01 2014
MIKE BLACK CREDIT CARD FRAUD ATLANTA GERORGIA Author: Mclean, Virginia Credit Services: MIKE BLACK Select State/Province

Sep 01 2014
Concord Management Ltd dba Richey Woods Senior Living bait and switch, consumer fraud, elder exploitation Maitland Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Housing Rentals: Concord Management Ltd Maitland, Florida

Sep 01 2014
Bill Chapman Motors Used a cross collateral my viechels alll three I didnt have the money for a deffered payment of 2500.00 and they took the other 2 viechels even if the were up to date on the payments so I lost all three viechels couldnt come up with defered payment due to death in Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealers: Bill Chapman Motors Austin, Texas

Aug 31 2014
Comprehensive family services bias false reporting to the court , abusive and rude, unprofessional and unethical manhattan New York Author: manhattan, New York Consumer Services: Comprehensive family services manhattan, New York

Aug 31 2014
fastrip-Najid Noori -Seadoo rentals Najid at fastrip This place is a scam, they seriously have a scam going on where they charge you for damages that you do not do to their jet skis. DONOT go here they will keep your deposit and charge your card extra money for damages that you do not do. Bullhead City California Author: HESPERIA, California Boat Marinas: fastrip-Najid Noori -Seadoo rentals Bullhead City, California

Aug 31 2014
Mortgage Compliance Investigators REVIEW: Mortgage Compliance Investigators clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Mortgage Compliance Investigators. Mortgage Compliance Investigators dedication to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Nationwide *UPDATE: Mortgage Compliance Investigators recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Nationwide Mortgage Compliance Investigators, MCI, Nationwide

Aug 31 2014
BG Boards/ TJ Petrie, Owner No response, no service, not worth your money Brunswick Ohio Author: Illinois Sporting-good Manufactures: BG Boards/ TJ Petrie, Owner Brunswick, Ohio

Aug 31 2014
Desert Schools Federal Credit Union WORSE than Bank of America! Phoenix Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Banks: Desert Schools Federal Credit Union Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 31 2014
MVP CREDIT REPAIR SUSAN STEELE----SHE IS A CON ARTIST---TOOK MY MONEY 899.00---SAID SHE WOULD FIX CREDIT--AND DO A SCN/W TRADELINE----SHE IS A LIAR---LIAR---LIAR---SHE DID NOTHING AT ALL---I DID NOT GET MONEY BACK--WON'T ANSWER PHONE OR EMAIL----899.00---THAT IS A LOT OF stole my money Internet Author: corning, California Credit Services: MVP CREDIT REPAIR Internet

Aug 31 2014
SOLE SHOPPER Back in November 2013 I ordered a 175.00 pair of Timberland boots, they NEVER EVER SENT THEM!!!!!! TOOK MY MONEY BUT NO BOOTS!!!!! dont know Internet Author: Killeen, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: SOLE SHOPPER Internet