Your Search | capital one bank bank one jacques a. machol, jr. machols and johann

Aug 23 2014
Norwegian cruise line Dear Mr. Kevin Sheehan CEO of Norwegian Cruise LinesName is Bruce Woods my wife and I went on one of your cruises May 17 –May 24 on the Getaway that I have heard a lot about NCL.This cruise was a bad experience for us and others alike, as we have been ripped us off Miami Florida Author: Santa Maria, California Cruise Ships: Norwegian cruise line Miami, Florida

Aug 23 2014
Frenchie's Famous Restaurant To sum this us, I am just going to copy the letter I sent to the company here……Dear Frenchies...I am appalled at how you treated us this morning!!! I would have given you no stars if I could have on this one.  Traverse City Michigan
Author: Traverse City, Michigan Restaurants: Frenchie's Famous Restaurant Traverse City, Michigan

Aug 23 2014
SLOTNUTS CASINO ONLINE On June 26, 2014, I requested a SLOTNUTS payout in the amount of $400.00. On July 5, 2014 SLOTNUTS sent me an e-mail stating that my request was APPROVED. I have received all kinds of excuses and so far it has been two months (even though they claim that a representative will call me prior to them depositing the $400.00 in the bank) but they haven't transferred the payout. Internet Author: COLUMBUS, Georgia Casinos & Cardrooms: SLOTNUTS CASINO ONLINE Internet

Aug 23 2014
Certified Car Bank Scammed Out of Hard Earned Money!! Kelowna Internet Author: los angeles, California Auto Advertising Services: Certified Car Bank Internet

Aug 22 2014
Utilitydiscount.webs.com This company is run in Pakistan and all gents have google voice numbers, somes are 281-643-0790,818-573-6489,818-570-1806 and much more. I fall in their trap. They told me to deposit $2500 to Bank of America account name, Shahriar Ostovari, Cambridge Massachusetts, Conduction Fraud and using money aginst USA Bridgeport Massachusetts Author: North Bellmore, New York Credit & Debt Services: Utilitydiscount.webs.com Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
WrapMatch WrapMatch.com snuck $8/month charges into our bank account. Stole $32 from us so far. Internet Author: Austin, Texas Auto Advertising Services: WrapMatch Internet

Aug 22 2014
American Moving Group the only thing they moved was my money out of my bank account Boca Raton Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Moving Companies: American Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 22 2014
Optimum one Health My husband was laid off work, and I looked for an affordable health plan for my family and myself. Optimum One Health called me and offered me a very good plan unlimited dr. visits dental and vision. I asked the sales representative about our doctors if they are in the network she checked it out and assured me that they are in the network. when I tried to see the doctor it turned out that the doctor is not in the network. Optimum One pays only $75 for a visit in case the doctor is in the network. Syosset New York Author: Sunnyvale, California Doctors: Optimum one Health Syosset, New York

Aug 22 2014
Fico Perfection Jack Dunham thief stole money and did not perform any work direct bank deposit Bank of America Houston Texas Author: jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Fico Perfection Houston, Texas

Aug 22 2014
rosegal I made my order over a month a go and received nothing. Yet they took my money. I can't get a hold of the company. The number they listed is not there's. They also say free shipping but my bank statement shows they charged for international shipping. Internet Author: pleasant gap, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: rosegal Internet

Aug 22 2014
Resurgent Capital Services Trying to collect money for a closed credit card account. -HSBC Bank USA, N.A.- Troy Michigan Author: Keyser, West Virginia Collection Agencies: Patricia Sterne Troy, Michigan

Aug 22 2014
Nature cleanse Pure Garcinia Gambogia Watch your bank account Internet Author: 104 Main St, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Nature cleanse Internet

Aug 22 2014
interFACE Talent management modeling acting music dancing Gaithersburg Maryland I am one of the ripoff victim by the so call interFACE talent company in Gaithersburg Maryland Author: hyattsville md, Maryland Cash Services: interFACE Talent management modeling acting music dancing Gaithersburg Maryland Gaithersburg, Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Andre Junior Lamerique aka JR Hepburn and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Andre Junior Lamerique aka JR Hepburn and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Recently convicted of 1 Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud and 33 Wire Fraud goes to the film industry to scam people of money racketeering money to people he owes money to Weymouth Massachusetts
Author: Scituate, Massachusetts Celebrities: Andre Junior Lamerique and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Weymouth, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2014
Modern Marketing Systems Jim FordRich KidulichPaul Dennis Did not do one thing that was promised and stole $10,242.00 Phoenix Arizona Author: Martins Ferry, Ohio Computer Marketing Companies: Modern Marketing Systems Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 21 2014
Value Point Distribution LLC This company is stealing hard earned money and lieing all the way to the bank. Mill Valley California Author: Stanton, Tennessee Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Value Point Distribution LLC Mill Valley, California

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya Joe Harris, RBC associates, aca USLegalnetwork: A. Orlov, Lauren Royston claimed consumer Financial protection , federaly authorized ... Fraud signing w/ non existing attorneys w/whom we nevEr have any contact, done via UsLegalNetwork contacting and claiming that they FedEraLly Authoraised company to do modification for FREE and if in 30 days bank will nor respond than they will assign to attorney who will file in court in our state. Uppon sign Reguest to bank via Signw/me allegedly place papers w/ contract that we never read , and ask to provide card information if need to file future clerk fees , while in fact sign us w/ asttorneys fo :MASS LAW SUIT...IN N.Y... AND DRAFTED OVER $2.1 159 New York New York Author: iSLANDS, Florida Loan Modification: RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya New York, New York

Aug 21 2014
SHELLPOINT IS A SCAM RESURGENET, LVNV, BANK OF NEW YORK, ETC... SHELLPOINT VIOLATED HAMP MORTGAGE AGREEMENT AND FRAUD GREENSVILLE North Carolina Author: Newport Beach, California Collection Agencies: SHELLPOINT IS A SCAM GREENSVILLE, North Carolina

Aug 21 2014
Optimum One Health DANGER. DO NOT SIGN UP. PRESSURE TACTICS. BAD BBB REPORTS Nationwide Author: littleton, Colorado Insurance Companies: Optimum One Health Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
VII PEAKS CAPITAL GURPREET CHANDHOKE- STEVEN SHEA FRAUD,ESPIONAGE,MANIPULATION SAN FRANSISCO BAY AREA SAN FRANSISCO
Author: SAN FRANCISCO , California Investment Brokers: VII PEAKS CAPITAL Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
e-machines floppydisksettlement i never received item requested also,lost certificate and pin# so i can't try to reorder another item. no one will help me locate my pin or certificate # called kcc and representative told me she found my name but not my claim information even though i placed an order with emachines and was able to access my money labeled gift card. my gift card still has $365 the amount awarded to me but i can't place order at emachines.com because i lost form sent to me with my certificate# and pin # that i need in order to complete the order. i called and emailed i seem to be getting a run around please help me find someone who can get me the infor i need !!!!! Internet Author: hanover twp., Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: e-machines floppydisksettlement Internet

Aug 21 2014
Vesta Boost Been charging bogus amount of 60.12 to my bank account Portland Internet Author: Durango, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Vesta Boost Internet

Aug 21 2014
Fifth Third Bank Fifth Third Bank Lousy Customer Service Nationwide Author: University Place, Washington Banks: Fifth Third Bank Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Revive Girl Inc Suspended license for one ticket Irwindale California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Credit & Debt Services: Revive Girl Inc Irwindale, California