Your Search | capital one bank bank one jacques a. machol, jr. machols and johann

Oct 02 2014
Blowout Bedding I purchased a $399.00 comforter. When I got it, it had a 12 in and 5 in rip in it, right out of the bag. I contacted them and they told me I had to purchase another one. When I refused and wanted my money back, I had to go through Amazon and they had to MAKE them replace it. They sent me a $49.99 comforter which was totally unacceptable. When I contacted them to get my money back they told me they didn't have to because they sent me another conforter and there was nothing I could do. Pennsauken Nationwide Author: Georgetown, Texas Bed & Bath: Blowout Bedding Nationwide

Oct 02 2014
GE Capital Tree Loans This company promised me a loan to be wired to my checking account within 20 minutes.  Kettering Ohio Author: Atlanta, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: GE Capital Kettering, Ohio

Oct 02 2014
Rhema Capital Funding Rhema Welfare Foundation Fruadulent Scam artists peddling fake bank documents London Internet Author: Mclean , Virginia Banks: Rhema Capital Funding Internet

Oct 02 2014
Bank of America $199 fine because of legal action against your account Abilene, Texas Nationwide Author: Pryor, Oklahoma Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Oct 01 2014
Flixaddict.com & anytime-movies.com Drew money from my bank account without consent after I signed up for a free trial. Internet Author: The Bush, Alaska Internet Fraud: Flixaddict.com Internet

Oct 01 2014
CleansePro & Garcinia Gambogia Ordered free trial products pay only shipping costs. Received no reorder info with product.13 days after order was placed my CC was charged $79.95 and $89.95 unauthorized. Called the company and was told I did not cancel within the 14-day trial period of which I had never received notification. Also told I had signed up for auto-ship and a shipment had already been mailed. I never received that product. Filed a dispute with CC company. MC denied my dispute saying the merchant said I had not complied with the cancellation policy. Synchrony Bank MC believes scam artists before it believes its customers. Unknown Internet Author: Santa Cruz, New Mexico Alternative Health: CleansePro & Garcinia Gambogia Internet

Oct 01 2014
Comerica Bank My Debit Card was closed for no reason whatsoever Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Banks: Comerica Bank Internet

Oct 01 2014
Gary Taha, Hanan Air, Beijing Capital/Deer Jet, Hong Kong Jet, Longtail Aviation Bermuda, BBJ VPBOP, BBJ B5273, Zhang Peng, Chen Feng, Wang Jian, Li Xianhua, Avnode, Sheikh Salah Al Balawi SAB Holdi Gary Taha, Hanan Air, Beijing Capital/Deer Jet, Hong Kong Jet, Longtail Aviation Bermuda, BBJ VPBOP, BBJ B5273, Zhang Peng, Chen Feng, Wang Jian, Li Xianhua, Avnode, Sheikh Salah Al Balawi SAB Holdings. BEWARE !!! BEWARE!!!! BEWARE!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!! . Fraud Gary Taha, Hanan Air, Beijing Capital/Deer Jet, Hong Kong Jet, Longtail Aviation Bermuda, BBJ VPBOP, BBJ B5273, Zhang Peng, Chen Feng, Wang Jian, Li Xianhua, Avnode, Sheikh Salah Al Balawi SAB Holdings. BEWARE !!! BEWARE!!!! BEWARE!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!! . Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain World Wide
Author: Dubai, UAE, Air Travel: Gary Taha, Hanan Air, Beijing Capital/Deer Jet, Hong Kong Jet, Longtail Aviation Bermuda, BBJ VPBOP, BBJ B5273, Zhang Peng, Chen Feng, Wang Jian, Li Xianhua, Avnode, Sheikh Salah Al Balawi SAB Holdi Nationwide

Oct 01 2014
Ge Capital Gave false advertisement and stated would be approved on a loan of $10,000. Scam and Ripoff california Author: El Paso, Texas Websites: Ge Capital Select State/Province

Oct 01 2014
Ymax Oration scammed me out of $358 telling me that the bank charging to transfer money and I need to get a loadable card so they can send the money. Telling me there are several fees to cancel. Washington District of Columbia Author: Capitol Heights, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: Ymax Oration Internet

Oct 01 2014
Sargeants Pet Products Hurting our pets with false claims one at a time ! Flea products that have false claims ! Omaha, Nebraska Author: Mokena, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Sargeants Pet Products Omaha,, Nebraska

Oct 01 2014
OCWEN LOAN SERVICING charged me fees that i don't owe or know anything about. Had this mortgage with 4 different companies over 30 years and never missed a payment or ever even been late with one. SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: Carrollton, Tennessee Cross-Border Scams: OCWEN LOAN SERVICING SAN ANTONIO, Texas

Oct 01 2014
PNC Bank Mount Laurel Kristina Velez Unprofessional Incompetent mount laurel New Jersey Author: Mount laurel, New Jersey Banks: PNC Bank Mount Laurel mount laurel, New Jersey

Oct 01 2014
PowerPay EVO Payments International Kathryn Parenteau, Powerpay, Power Pay, Evo, Evo Payments International, You will be responsible for those fees as well as the current balance and no refunds will be provided for your bank fees. Portland Maine
Author: Folcroft, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PowerPay EVO Payments International Portland, Maine

Oct 01 2014
Subway Sandwich Shop, My ATM debit card was hacked at this location. After I made one using my card a reoccurring charged on my account once a month for the same date for around the same amount. When I discovered it may bank investigated and the the right thing, but if this ha Debit Card Fraud, Subway Sandwich shop. Newton Center Massachusetts Author: Newton Center, Massachusetts Fast Food Restaurants: Subway Sandwich Shop, Newton Center, Massachusetts

Oct 01 2014
PNC Bank Kristina Velez Rude and obnoxious mount laurel New Jersey Author: Mount Laurel, New Jersey Banks: PNC Bank mount laurel, New Jersey

Oct 01 2014
YATES BROTHERS YATES MOTORS Lied to me what the vslue of the car was worth made me pay almost 4tumes what tge value of the car was worth then it had major breakdown one or two months of having ithen I had to buy all brand new tires register It Inspect It then transmission went and I havent even put 50,000 miles on it then after i have already paid the 10,000 on the car they come and pick it up at 2; 30 am from my driveway and the transmission was out i had to rent a car because car was so badly taken care if..t Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth , Texas Auto Dealers: YATES BROTHERS Fort Worth, Texas

Sep 30 2014
George Grover He is still going. Suckered for $700 9/30/14 in Fayetteville, GA. Not too far from Braselton. Uses the same bank/extra guy in car routine. Braselton Georgia Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: George Grover Braselton, Georgia

Sep 30 2014
Poshmark / Jennie's Closet @ wardroberevamper (Poshmark Seller) Lack of Action to one of their Seller's selling someone else's merchandise MenloPark California
Author: Oviedo, Florida Small Business Services: Poshmark MenloPark, California

Sep 30 2014
US Capital & Lee Weinstein & John Koral Colorado sues US Capital and its former exceutives for violation of anti-fraud laws Boulder Colorado Author: Boulder, Colorado Loans: US Capital Boulder, Colorado

Sep 30 2014
Why Not Lease It We are seniors and they taking money from our bank without authorization. 1750 Elm Street Suite 1200, New Hampshire 03104 Internet Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Why Not Lease It Internet

Sep 30 2014
Merrick Bank Thieving bullies; Late-fee liars; A criminal collection agency disguised as a accredited bank; shameful liars and thugs South Jordan Utah Author: Dorchester, Massachusetts Banks: Merrick Bank South Jordan, Utah

Sep 30 2014
Bb&t bank Fraudulent overdraft fees with money in account to cover charges Milledgeville Georgia
Author: Milledgeville, Georgia Customer: Bb&t bank Milledgeville , Georgia

Sep 29 2014
Register.Com when I first registered my domain name with Register.Com the charge was less than one dollar; however I received several phone calls from them saying '' if I paid them $150.00 a month they would set my SEO settings,'' which takes minutes to do. I though REGISTER DOTT CON, IS WHERE GOOD DOMAIN NAMES GO TO BE STOLED AND SOLD DETROIT Internet Author: Southfield, Michigan Web Hosting: Register.Com Internet

Sep 29 2014
GE CAPITAL N/A THEY WERE NOT CROOKS BUT I TOLD THEM YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANYMORE MONEY FROM ME. HAVE A GREAT DAY. MERIONETTE PARK Illinois Author: merrionette park, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: GE CAPITAL MERIONETTE PARK, Illinois