Your Search | capital acquisitions & management company

26, Report #1281936

Feb 04 2016
Shew Community Management, Inc Shew Community Management, Inc West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Media, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Shew Community Management, Inc West Chester, Pennsylvania

Feb 04 2016
Cornelius Mitchell, Flex Mitchell, Mitch Mitchell , Josh Edwards , Josh Litt, Christina Watkins  ,  Web Blog Systems, webblogsystems.com, Web blog System, webblogsystem.com , world beyond systems, XmProducts.com, XM Products ,worldbeyondsystems.com, XmProducts.com and Webblogsystems.com Same Company - Same Scam Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: XmProducts.com, Mitch Mitchell, Josh Edwards, josh Lott, Cornelius Michell, Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 04 2016
RE/MAX Wine Capital Realty Terrible Realty company to deal with, poor attitude, unprofessional OLIVER BC Author: Princeton, British Columbia Realtors: RE/MAX Wine Capital Realty OLIVER, British Columbia

Feb 04 2016
Entitlement distribution center This company sent me a letter with my name and address.  Hewlett New York Author: North Bergen , New Jersey Accounting: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Feb 04 2016
LUXE Vacation Homes, Justin Steubs Worst rental company in the world! La Quinta California
Author: Thousand Oaks, California Lodging: LUXE Vacation Homes La Quinta, California

Feb 04 2016
Money Smart Co Mrs. Ramandip Kaur, Serg Sakarov Money Smart Co is a scam and this company did not pay us our salary as we worked for them for couple of months London Internet
Author: Alabama Telemarketing Companies: Money Smart Co Internet

Feb 04 2016
Appliances of America Company could not deliver order after 11 week wait Internet Author: Gainesville, Georgia Appliances: Appliances of America Internet

Feb 04 2016
Legally MIne BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY ! Orem Utah Author: White Plains, New York Legal Services: Legally MIne Orem, Utah

Feb 04 2016
Ecante Anti aging serum I ordered a sample of the anti aging serum and the eye cream, they charged my card for another order without my permission, they will not refund my money cause they say I didn't call within the 14 days to cancel my membership, they said this was on the order, but I am here to inform you that no where when I was ordering this stuff did it mention at all that there was a 14 day trial period to be canceled, this so called company is a ripoff, please keep your hard earned money cause this crap doesn't work like it shows online. Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ecante Anti aging serum Internet

Feb 04 2016
thewoodworksinc online company accepted order and payment by credit card...Got a order confirmation. Never received order after attempts to contact Kansas City, Mississippi Internet Author: Norfolk, Virginia Manufacturers: thewoodworksinc Internet

Feb 04 2016
total diet garcinia scamming company Internet Author: Canterbury, Supplemental Health Programs: total diet garcinia Internet

Feb 04 2016
Business Pro Designs Intentionally locked out by company and extorted Internet Author: Other Websites: Business Pro Designs Internet

Feb 03 2016
Independent Living Aids LLC Company Takes Advantage Of Elderly and Handicapped and Rips Them Off! Buffalo New York
It was a defective product. Author: Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Independent Living Aids LLC Internet

Feb 03 2016
DNA I first received notification that I won money over the summer. I did make a money order and sent it to this company. I have not received any monies also I do have all the pay stubs from the money orders that I sent to these different companies.  Internet Author: winter park , Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: DNA internet

Feb 03 2016
Quality Garments they are the worst company ever! the abusive and predatory practices of business and the way they treat their customers and employees Port Melbourne Nationwide Author: melbourne, Clothing Stores: Quality Garments Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
FlexStar Capital, Inc Wright Capital Corp., Justin Wright Scammer Changes Name Abilene Texas Author: Northbrook, Illinois Investment Brokers: FlexStar Capital, Inc Abilene, Texas

Feb 03 2016
Big gemini kennels....... Andre Smith..... Purchased a dog for 10k no papers for a year then did co own contract that was altered. My dog was bred to a female in his company in Hawaii shortly after he set up another breeding i didn't agree which on the contract clearly states i have to agree on the female shortly after was told i will have a nice pet no papers. Canoga Park, CA, California
BGK CONTRACT SCAM....... Author: New Jersey Dog Breeders: Big gemini kennels Canoga Park, CA, , California

Feb 03 2016
jordan24th.com I am a online shopper. I went online to find some Jordans this company said they sell them, but even when I ordered them I didn't get a confirmation nothing they took my money and got no shoes, I then notified my bank in which I had to to have my card canceled and money refunded Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Consumer Services: jordan24th.com Internet

Feb 03 2016
Spruce Point Capital Watch Out! New York New York Author: LONDON, Alabama Investment Brokers: Spruce Point Capital New York, New York

Feb 02 2016
Big Hearted Books & Clothing this company makes you think you are donating to local charities by posting things like help your community and donate books. They take your donations that you think are going to a charity and turn around and sell them. You have to pro-actively know to go to their FAQ section to find out that you don't get a tax deduction for your donation!! Sharon Massachusetts Author: Foxborough , Massachusetts Social Services: Big Hearted Books & Clothing Sharon, Massachusetts

Feb 02 2016
DMCA DMCA.com, DMCA Takedown DMCA, DMCA.com SCAM, billing continued after cancellation, promised refund not received Internet Refund received Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: DMCA Internet

Feb 02 2016
fashionmia.com THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE RIPOFF! I DISPUTED MY ORDER WITHIN 1 MINUTE OF GETTING THE CONFIRMATION BECAUSE THEY CHARGED ME MORE THAN I PURCHASED Internet Author: West Valley City, Utah Clothing Stores: fashionmia.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
Encore Properties Premiere Properties Holly Dalton Turned my home into a hovel! Colorado Springs, Colorado Author: Texas Property Management: Encore Properties Colorado Springs, , Colorado

Feb 02 2016
Merchants Choice Payment Solutions Josh Hill Promised me 50% of the net income I produced but the company reneged on the agreement. The Woodlands Texas Author: CMCH, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchants Choice Payment Solutions The Woodlands, Texas

Feb 02 2016
Openpasts.com Mugshots Internet reputation Extortion, unauthorized use of images, Rip off, illegal, all the same company under different names Internet Author: Portland , Oregon Websites: Openpasts.com Internet