Your Search | capital acquisitions and management company

Dec 05 2016
Nouvalift Like many others, I thought I was just getting a one time trial size for $4.95. Instead I kept getting a monthly shipment with no invoice and no information on what my charges were. I assumed it was still $4.95 until I saw it on my checking account as $99.99 per shipment for the same size tube!!! Internet
Author: Falconer, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Nouvalift Internet

Dec 05 2016
Wondrous Extenso Hair Company Ram Cheating for Hair Extensions Delhi, India Internet Author: Beaufort, Georgia Beauty Salons: Wondrous Extenso Hair Company Internet

Dec 05 2016
Eyenoir - SkinNoir I thought I was ordering samples for $5.95 and $4.95 then I start getting charged 89.95 each (saying preauthorized}. There was no way I would agree to that because I am disabled senior with an income of $746 a month. I called and complained and they only gave me 50% of my money back when I threatened them with a stop payment/fraud charge. This company needs to be put out of business. The bottles are so small they looked like samples. They said if I dispute it with the bank I would not get any money back. Fountain Valley CA and Nevada(on bank charge#) California and Nevada Author: Bradenton, Florida Eye Care: Eyenoir - SkinNoir Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Cabinet Mania orderd and paid for cabinets in August 2011 never received no refund munster Indiana Author: Austin, Texas Customer: Cabinet Mania munster, Indiana

Dec 05 2016
Delstal Hired us to install stairlift. We had to keep returning to remove and replace faulty parts and they did not reimburse us for additional service calls or parts, even though they said they were going to make it right. Cary North Carolina Author: Freeport, Illinois Medical Supplies: Delstal Cary, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
govsimplified this company make profit in a Return or no Service performed Internet Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: govsimplified Internet

Dec 05 2016
Start Skydiving LLC. Company refuses to honor its own coupon Middletown Ohio Author: Dublin, Ohio Airports: Start Skydiving LLC. Middletown, Ohio

Dec 05 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Stole credit card info and charged my account without my knoledge Provo Utah Author: Champaign, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - PM Provo , Utah

Dec 05 2016
Select homes Had this home for 15 years. Electrical, plumbing and serious structural problems. Have a video to prove it. When select homes put my home together they put the chimney hole in the wrong spot. Instead of repairing the hole in wood they rolled tar paper over it. Worst mistake I ever made purchasing a select home. Richfield North Carolina Author: Gold hill, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Select homes Richfield, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
Pro-Activ Vickie - Supervisor Unauthorized automatic shipments and billing to old addresses Palm Desert, CA Nationwide Author: Hamilton, Montana Alternative Health: Pro-Activ Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Simple Health I cancelled my policy application on November 23rd and was told on two different occassions that it was cancelled. November 31st my credit card was billed. Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Health Insurance: Simple Health nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Freight All Kinds Patrick Zeigler This Company Don't Pay (Truck Not In Use ) fee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Trucking Companies: Freight All Kinds

Dec 05 2016
Lifetime Publishing Group, Joseph Gaddas, ext 402 refusing to refund my money for an ad that I paid for Boca Raton, Fla. Florida New Company or Just New Name? Author: Lebanon, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Lifetime Publishing Group Internet

Dec 05 2016
Smartbuyglasses USA online Terrible Customer Service and Warranty not honored Internet Author: durban, North Carolina Optical Products & Repair: Smartbuyglasses USA online Internet

Dec 05 2016
Wells Fargo Personal Business and Banking Wells Fargo Retirement Took My Retirement money like it was nothing Nationwide Author: Fairview, North Carolina Banks: Wells Fargo Personal Business and Banking Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Pedro Quezada I received an email that states he would like to give me 475,000.. I just received the email and after reading what was posted, I believe it is a scam London Internet Author: Bakersfield , California Accounting: Pedro Quezada Internet

Dec 05 2016
Merchants Tire and Auto Centers they sold me defective tire or tires. They vibrate at speeds between 35 and 45 miles per hour Virginia Beach Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Auto Tire shops: Merchants Tire and Auto Centers Virginia Beach, Virginia

Dec 05 2016
DAMIAN LAQUAN RYAN K ROBERTS SOLD A PUPPY TOOK MONEY NO DOG THEN SAID GIVE HIM $700.00 MORE AND I COULD GET DOG EL PASO Texas Author: MOORPARK, California Internet Fraud: DAMIAN LAQUAN EL PASO, Texas

Dec 05 2016
Kevin oickle Kgo welding Ivek steel Decided he should wait 2 and a half weeks after payday to pay me Androssan Alberta Author: Vegreville , Alaska Building Products: Kevin oickle Androssan, Alberta

Dec 04 2016
Dalva Group Albert Dalva This company is a front for international fraud miami Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Banks: Dalva Group miami, Florida

Dec 04 2016
Ocean Transport LLC Evens Duplessy, Jr. OCEAN TRANSPORTDirect: +1 (202) 696-0096Office: +1 (305) 343-8727 Fax: +1 (954) 252-4561 E-mail: Evens@ocean-transport.com Web: www.ocean-transport.com FMC #: 024483NF (Federal Maritime Commission)https://facebook.com/ Company under Federal investigation for Fraud Fort Lauderdale Florida Nationwide Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Shipping Companies: Ocean Transport LLC Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Profix Jewelry Owner is unethical and cruel Palm Desert California Author: Miami, Florida Jewelers: Profix Jewelry Palm Desert, California

Dec 04 2016
Amazon Amazon problems with orders and log in Internet Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Stores: Amazon Internet

Dec 04 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered November 14 and items never arrived. I've sent several email with no reply. Irvine California Author: American Fork, Utah Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Irvine, California

Dec 04 2016
Really Spectacular - Christopher Raphael - LordShowBiz Contracted for services and performed NOTHING after payment sent Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Festivals & Event Services: Really Spectacular Las Vegas, Nevada