Your Search | capital acquisitions and management company

Sep 24 2016
Bloombex options Mike Ross scan artists,rip off,liars,bogus company Dublin Ireland Internet Author: jamaica, New York Brokerage Companies: Bloombex options Internet

Sep 24 2016
Biomed SystemsInc Hashtag Fulfillmet ,products: bio diamond bio glaciere WHY IS NOTHING DONE OVER 1000 COMPLAINTS RE THIS COMPANY ?!?! Seminole FL Author: st petersburg, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Biomed SystemsInc Seminole,

Sep 24 2016
CFNA Firestone Angela The term Customer Service is unknown to this company Schaumburg IL One Question Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Auto Repair Service: CFNA Firestone Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Howard Leventhal American Supply Howard Leventhal ripped me off in2006, for over $3,000.00.He is an experienced con artist,A big liar.I was surprised when I found my files tonight and looked his name up to see if he was still cheating people.I have copies of files which I filed with the AG of Arizona. ASH FORK Arizona Author: Lithia Springs, Georgia Clothing Stores: Howard Leventhal ASH FORK, Arizona

Sep 24 2016
eckankar religion of light and sound of god mobsters chanhassen Minnesota Author: Canoga Park, California Religion: eckankar chanhassen, Minnesota

Sep 24 2016
Somerset jail Warden briggs My husband is encarsirated at the jail and for almost a month both I've been calling Briggs , about the property of Marcus meter which still no one has returned and he is in need of. Briggs has yet to contact me or return the belongings to the inmate SOMERSET Pennsylvania Author: SOMERSET, Pennsylvania Correctional Facilities: Somerset jail SOMERSET, Pennsylvania

Sep 24 2016
Bradford, Damien and Shurkz bds-llp Deborah Bradford AKA Deborah Rodriguez Scam, Fraudulent Checks, Not A Job Just A Scam To Get Your Information Internet Author: Ft Washington, Maryland Work at Home Business: Bradford, Damien and Shurkz Internet

Sep 24 2016
24 Hr Field Services Chris Dorpat, Ryan Krutzig Non payment of contractors Internet Author: Crivitz, Wisconsin Property Management: 24 Hr Field Services Internet

Sep 24 2016
VERIZON ERC TWO YEARS AFTER CANCELLING THEY SENT A BILL AND SENT TO CREDIT BUREAUS Nationwide Author: SOMERSET, Massachusetts Cable Companies: VERIZON Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
JH Portfolio Debt Equities Paid original Creditor. Account originally opened prior to 2011. JH Portfolio has established a new opened credit date denying the statues of limitation for the state of NV. They have no legal/attorney right to collect on the debt. On top of it, I've had no negative remarks on my credit report regarding this debt and as if April of this year I now do. The goes against the Consumer Rights Act and is illegal! Hazelwood Missouri Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: JH Portfolio Debt Equities Hazelwood, Missouri

Sep 24 2016
IMOBILEAPPS LLC Jay Landingham Theif. Liar. Crook. Took my money and never delivered actual App. Lots of hard work and money gone. Melbourne Beach Internet Florida Author: Melbourne Beach, Florida Websites: IMOBILEAPPS LLC Internet

Sep 24 2016
Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 DermaFi/Rejuven8/SAVESKIN/FACE CREAM/FF HEALTH/DIET I requested a sample I just had to pay S&H and was slammed with payments of $89.31+$87.47+$39.74+$49.74 in only 1 week ! San Diego California Author: Orlando, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 San Diego, California

Sep 24 2016
national record service illinois deed provider They asked for $59.50 and they will send a copy of my property deed illinois Illinois Big scam Author: dallas, Texas Chambers of Commerce: national record service illinois, Illinois

Sep 24 2016
Dixie Dental Hwy 98. Daphne Alabama, 36526 went for dental implants and had to wait2 weeks to have them anchored. no one told me that, so I had to go to work with no upper teeth. afterwards I had them installed. about a week later the screw implants came out. I called and they said they mt dentist was out the country for a month or so., and to wait until he returns. I had to go back to wearing a regular dental plate. Author: Mobile, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dixie Dental Hwy 98. Daphne Alabama, 36526

Sep 24 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW No Refund and continued to charge my credit card San Diego CA Author: Milford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW

Sep 23 2016
First Federal Credit and Collections unfair scam unethical deceptive unresponsive Hollywood Florida Possible solution for you Author: parkland, Florida Hospitals: First Federal Credit and Collections Internet

Sep 23 2016
Midland Credit Management (MCM) non-stop calls and now calling my family too! I have asked them to stop calling me! Internet Author: Lemitar, New Mexico BBB Better Business Bureau: Midland Credit Management (MCM) Internet

Sep 23 2016
Clear the Way Inc melissa shea melissa gagliano LIEREIA Scam My family was scammed with mortgage fraud and deceptive and predatory lending middle island New York Author: oakdale, New York Real Estate Services: Clear the Way Inc middle island , New York

Sep 23 2016
Nationwide Energy Partners Over charging for energy, and water. columbus ohio Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Nationwide Energy Partners Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Hydreon Corporation FakeTV Poor Quality Product Will Stop Working - Company Will Not Honor Warranty - Stay Away Eden Prairie Minnesota
Author: Sacramento, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Hydreon Corporation Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Sep 23 2016
silver oaks casino Company doesn't pay out withdrawal per their specified manner. Still waiting after meeting all compliance regulation They owe me 4K. They take customer money, but it is weeks and weeks of battle to get winning which I haven't seen to date. Stay away from this casino. Internet Author: Ojai, California Casinos & Cardrooms: silver oaks casino Internet

Sep 23 2016
Sunlife Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Sunlife dedicated to quality solar installations and outstanding commitment to customer satisfaction. Sunlife makes switching to solar easy by giving you a cleaner more affordable source of energy for you and your family to take advantage of!  Customers can expect to save between 20-30% on energy bills after switching to Sunlife.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Solar: Sunlife Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sunlife Inc. can provide residents with a more affordable source of energy. Sunlife works with customers every step of the way to streamline the process of going green and making it easy for you to make the switch and save money. Sunlife doing whatever it takes to provide customers a first class solar experience. Before and after your solar installation. La Jolla , California

Sep 23 2016
title transfer holding llc Jr Vacation consultantMarketing Direct Timeshares crooks takes 9900 dollars and does nothing ormond beach Florida Author: muncie, Indiana Timeshare Rentals: title transfer holding llc ormond beach, Florida

Sep 23 2016
Electronics for Best These people are criminals. I bought speaker stands from this company. They charged me $60. When I arrived at my house I opened the box and both stands where broken. Jamaica New York
Author: Shirley , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Electronics for Best Jamaica , New York

Sep 23 2016
HuskHawk, LLC Heather Sanders and Mark Reed Said they were bringing me up on Bank and check fraud. Phone is located in Kansas and Florida Nationwide Author: Palm Bay, Florida Collection Agencies: HuskHawk, LLC Nationwide