Your Search | capital acquisitions and management company (camco)

26, Report #1319609

Jul 29 2016
suddenlink I had the bundle installed in my home in 2013 under my son names and I did not pay the balance of the bill, so my son contacted me and told me that the bill needs to get paid so it could be taken off of his credit report and I thought it was handled by suddenlink representative, but today in 2016 the balance of the bill has been assigned to my daughter's account who has never had any types of dealing with Suddenlink.  Lufkin Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: suddenlink Lufkin, Texas

27, Report #1319608

Jul 29 2016
Travelers Insurance Company Travelers/ hudson Valley Federal Credit Insurance Agency Fraud in paying Insurance Claim Albany New York
Author: Mahopac, New York Insurance Agencies: Travelers Insurance Company Albany, New York

28, Report #1319602

Jul 29 2016
LilPlay.com I went to locate an online movie and LilPlay.com came up, so I entered my particulars and they told me that I had 5 days if I declined no money would be taken from my credit card I checked the next day and 2 payments came out of my credit card and they  Access my account Baltimore Maryland Author: Sangre Grande, Online banking: LilPlay.com Baltimore, Maryland

29, Report #1319606

Jul 29 2016
Kaplan university Over looked my diploma waived it , and now they are making me pay 6,242 dollars back to student federal aid because they messed up on documents Davenport Iowa Author: Ione, California Colleges and Universities: Kaplan university Internet

30, Report #1319601

Jul 29 2016
Interactive Brands It's a bate and add scheme, they get you to buy then tell you that you bought other stuff.. They offer incomplete refunds. St-Laurent Quebec Author: Richmond, Kentucky Computer Software: Interactive Brands Quebec

31, Report #1319593

Jul 29 2016
International Technical Support Corp. Had me believeing that they were a legimate Technical Support Company New Hyde Park New York Author: Adrian, Michigan Computer Help Desk: International Technical Support Corp. New Hyde Park, New York

32, Report #1319586

Jul 29 2016
Horizon Card Services They took 7.95 from my checking account without me authority. Haven't received a card from them. And i want my money back. Miami Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Horizon Card Services Internet

33, Report #1319581

Jul 29 2016
WGU Western Governors University WGU and Course Hero Ripped me off and hacked into my accounts Salt Lake City Utah Cheater Author: Boise, Idaho Education & Learning Centers: WGU Salt Lake City, Utah

34, Report #1319577

Jul 29 2016
Zeno Auto Parts Dominic said that they had the Trans that I was looking for and would have it shipped immediately. That was FOUR WEEKS ago. My credit card was also used SIX times for purchases after they got my info. They will not answer the phone and will not return phone calls....of course not, why would they!! Theiving assholes! Hamilton Twnsp New Jersey Author: Sarasota, Florida Auto Parts: Zeno Auto Parts Hamilton Twnsp, New Jersey

35, Report #1319576

Jul 29 2016
Showroom Glam Potential fraud? Terrible customer service? Take my money and run? California Internet Author: Frisco, Texas On-Line Stores: Showroom Glam Internet

36, Report #1319569

Jul 29 2016
southern california gas company SOCAL GAS COMPANY TURNED OFF MY GAS!!! colton California Author: colton, California Utility Companies: southern california gas company Nationwide

37, Report #1319565

Jul 29 2016
Bimbo Bakeries Saralee, Thomas, Entemans. Buying a route from Bimbo Bakeries is a scam. Memphis,Tn Tennessee Author: Munford, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: Bimbo Bakeries Tennessee

38, Report #1319562

Jul 29 2016
CrewFacilities.com – Andrea Tsakanikas and Amber Schofman LIARS Andrea Tsakanikas and Amber Schofman CrewFacilities.com – Andrea Tsakanikas and Amber Schofman LIARS Austin, TX 78734 Nationwide
Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Work at Home: CrewFacilities.com – Andrea Tsakanikas and Amber Schofman Nationwide

Jul 29 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

40, Report #1319560

Jul 29 2016
SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Jay Rapport lied and had someone sign my name. When i said i did not want to ship my at $1098.00 AND I STARTED AT A QUOT E OF $650.00 HE KEPT CALLING AND PUT THRU A $448.00 ON MY CREDIT CARD. Boca Raton Florida Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Boca Raton, Florida

41, Report #1319557

Jul 29 2016
Artistic HospiItality and Resort Constuction I brought crews out to job site in Orlando to install flooring,but due to condition created by Artistic we could not finish job,nor wanted to.Did not get paid for what we did.Thank God we didn't stay,we would have been stuck for more than we were.$8000.00. Lakeland Florida Author: Largo, Florida Small Business Services: Artistic Hospetality and Resort Constuction Lakeland, Florida

42, Report #1319555

Jul 29 2016
Power Pill Arcade Games, Nicholas or William U'Ren Received and arcade for a minor repair then said it would cost as much as a new one and then denied receiving it presumably to resell it Meza Arizona Author: Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Power Pill Arcade Games Meza, Arizona

43, Report #1319554

Jul 29 2016
California Rent A Car MPG Car rental, Steve Vahidi, culver city, studio Division Liar, False Advertising, Inflated pricing and bad used cars Los Angeles California
Author: California Auto Rentals: California Rent A Car Los Angeles, California

44, Report #1319548

Jul 29 2016
Moxie Media and Marketing deceptive, unethical, incompetent, Smyrna Georgia Author: Alabama Media: Moxie Media and Marketing Smyrna, Georgia

45, Report #1319542

Jul 29 2016
Columbia North high school I paid money to this company 5 yrs ago to retain my high school diploma. Internet Author: Bainbridge, Georgia Internet Fraud: Columbia North high school Internet

46, Report #1319537

Jul 29 2016
CVS/Caremark Mail Order CVS Mail Order protocols are like Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde - never know what drug they want you to order! Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Drugstores: CVS/Caremark Nationwide

47, Report #1319534

Jul 29 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM CREDIT SCORE CHARGED ME A DOLLAR TO GET SCORE, AND THEN CHARGED MY BANK CARD 29.95 WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. i RECEIVED CREDIT BACK, BUT THEY DID IT AGAIN THE FOLLOWING MONTH CITY NAME DOESNT APPEAR TENNESSEE Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

48, Report #1319533

Jul 29 2016
Gary N. Moore, General Contractors I entered into a contract to buy two cords of firewood, (256 cu. Ft) from Mr. Moore. He delivered only 108 cu ft and wanted payment for 256 cu ft. , New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Landscaping: Gary N. Moore Blackwood, , New Jersey

49, Report #1319524

Jul 29 2016
bsbvip.net Kristīne Krieviņa Company sells pirated cracked software with virus Internet Author: Sao Paulo, Other Software: bsbvip.net Internet

50, Report #1319519

Jul 29 2016
KC HOME RENTAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES THEIR MAINTENANCE STAFF ILLEGALLY CUT THE LOCK & REMOVED ITEMS FROM MY STORAGE UNIT ROELAND PARK Kansas
Author: KANSAS CITY, Kansas Realtors: KC HOME RENTAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES ROELAND PARK , Kansas