Your Search | capital acquisitions and management company camco

Aug 26 2014
Florist Express by ProFlowers worst online flower delivery company Internet Author: saint Marys , Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Florist Express by ProFlowers Internet

Aug 26 2014
Trident Asset Management Why Are They Not Required to Abide By the Law? Atlanta Internet Author: Allen, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Trident Asset Management Internet

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
Limited Logisitics Company SCAM, FAKE COMPANY; FRAUDELENT; IDENTITY THIEF; HACKERS, LIARS, New York, Czech Republic Nationwide Author: Riverside, California Mail Order Services: Limited Logisitics Company Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
SYNCHRONY PAY PAL GE CAPITAL RETAIL Synchrony Bank, Pay Pal Smart Connect (EBAY) GE Capital Retail Bank GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Money Bank Pay Pal CROOKS DECEPTIVE LIES Nationwide
Author: Newark, California Credit & Debt Services: SYNCHRONY PAY PAL GE CAPITAL RETAIL Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
UNION CAPITAL ASSOCIATES, Inc. RLC Funding, Navitas, Union Capital Associates, UCA Union Capital Associates lie to assess HUGE interest fees! Huntington Beach California Author: Bryson, Texas Loan Brokers: UNION CAPITAL ASSOCIATES, Inc. Huntington Beach, California

Aug 26 2014
Rebe Hair Rebehair.comQingDao Rebe Hair Products co.,LtdQingdao,ChinaTel: (86)15615706500PST: 4pm-12pm Monday-SundayEmail: sale@rebehair.comSkype: Susie: rebehair.susie Whatsapp:+8615215408079Adam: rebehair.adam Whatsapp:+8615562089866 Scam artists. This company reel's you in and once trust is established, they send you fake hair Qingdao China Qingdao Internet
Author: Alabama Beauty Products: Rebe Hair Internet

Aug 26 2014
Vendetta Motion Pictures LLC Blue Suede Andre Lamerique aka Jr Hepburn Marie Brandt Andrew Adler. Company tries to rip of web development and graphic design and inaternewt marketing company for 26K for development of marketing materails for Blue Suede Weymouth Massachusetts
Author: chelsea , Massachusetts Business Consulting: Vendetta Motion Pictures LLC Weymouth, Massachusetts

Aug 26 2014
Renuen Corporation jeffrey nemes, alex kim renuen, alexander kim renuen, Renuen Scam Jeff Nemes Scamm, Alex Kim Scam I was completely lied to by this company and its sales team. Jupiter Florida
Author: Jupiter, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Renuen Corporation Jupiter, Florida

Aug 26 2014
Priority One Clearing REVIEW: Priority One Clearing cares about subscriber’s satisfaction. Priority One Clearing Services receives a positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Priority One works with Ripoff Report making sure subscribers have most accurate information about company & getting resolutions for customer complaints. By joining Ripoff Report’s informative program, Priority One is showing that customer satisfaction is important, Priority One Clearing has invested in adding qualified customer service representatives for greater accessibility, available to answer subscriber calls even after normal business hours.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Book & Magazine Publishers: Priority One Clearing | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Priority One Clearing, subscription clearinghouse for magazine publishers. Priority One Clearing works directly with publishers & partners to process magazine subscriptions for consumers throughout US. Dedicated to making customer's subscription experience a positive one! Clearwater, Florida

Aug 26 2014
Morgan & Associates; Eric Thompson Sent a statement saying they have an Arrest Warrant out for me but can never give me the name of the company they are trying to collect for Katonah New York Author: PINSON, Alabama Collection Agencies: Morgan & Associates; Eric Thompson Katonah, New York

Aug 26 2014
Waste Management - Woodstock, Georgia I moved and paid my final payment. I was due a credit of $20.54 and was told that Waste Management does not issue credits. She stated that I should not have paid the last payment. Woodstock Georgia Author: Woodstock, Georgia Utility Companies: Waste Management - Woodstock, GA Woodstock, Georgia

Aug 26 2014
interface This company got me too give them over 1500 too promote my daughter. the first month they did just that , then they prematurely canceled my contract saying I didn't pay n full when in fact I did!& b cuz they canceled my contract my daughter missed out on an opportunity. East Brunswick New Jersey Author: Burlington, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: interface East Brunswick, New Jersey

Aug 26 2014
Universal Protection Horrible company Janitors with a gun! Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Security Services: Universal Protection Tampa, Florida

Aug 25 2014
Better Business Bureau BBB Refuses to even process complaint against one of its members. Won't even notify the company about the complaint. Houston Nationwide Author: Sugar Land, Texas Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
LRG Belinda Blair, Debra Hall, and a male with the title of Officer threatened felony warrants in my County BY my State for the company of Check n'Go (victims) area code Texas Author: Lawrence,, Kansas Collection Agencies: LRG Texas

Aug 25 2014
QRS Commerce City, Colorado I too was scammed by this company and NEVER got any reembursment Commerce City Colorado Author: Henderson, Nevada Moving Companies: QRS Commerce City, CO Commerce City, Colorado

Aug 25 2014
dermanique La dermanique this company is a true scam as I never enrolled in anything but one bottle. they now just keep arriving to the tune of $95 on my credit card. greenville South Carolina Author: houston, Texas Sales People: dermanique greenville, South Carolina

Aug 25 2014
Cash Advance Inc. This Legal Proceedings issued on your Account number 9122341 with one of CashAdvance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Do revert back if you want to get rid of these legal consequences and make a payment arrangement today or else we would be proceeding legally against you. Commitment And we apologies that this notification will also sent to your current employer. The opportunity to take care of this voluntary is quickly coming to an end. We would hate for you to lose the option of resolving this before it goes to the next step which is a Lawsuit against you, but to do so you must take immediate action. You can Email back to get the payment mode too.  internet Author: ELIZABETH, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Cash Advance Inc. Select State/Province

Aug 25 2014
Dynamic Recovery Solutions for AVCO FINANCIAL Sent me a bill saying I owe money from a company I never hear of. Greenville South Carolina Author: Shaktoolik, Alaska Unusual Rip-Off: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 25 2014
Lincoln Hertiage Ins my daughter died and listed Lincoln life as her insurance co . she paid a prem of $38.64 a month. the number listed will not answer , you have to leave a message...noone ever responds . I looked it up online and all the phone numbers say they do not accect incoming calls....Why doen't someone stop this company from ripping off someone at this time in life. she thought she was leaving me a no worry situation but instead she left me with a $15,000 dollar funeral bill. Nationwide Author: Yellow Spring , West Virginia Insurance Companies: Lincoln Hertiage Ins Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
Tonaderm It's a scam! Dont oder from this company!! I orderd the trial and was charged almost 200 in to recuring charges. They wont even try to refund you your money. I filed a dispute with my bank and hope that they will be able to refund me my hard earned money. (((REDACTED))) Greenville SC 29607 Willmington De Author: Norfolk, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Tonaderm Internet

Aug 25 2014
relocation services of america inc ann or elisa exactly what happened to me has already been posted. They post on craigslist a description of a place to move but require you to drop off 350 at various locations (7-11 or walgreens) before sending you any valid information about the rental. nevada based company colorado Author: fort collins, Colorado Tenants: relocation services of america inc Internet

Aug 25 2014
West asset management Harassing phonecalls to a foreign visitor claiming money owed in the US. ga Author: Marietta, Georgia Collection Agencies: West asset management Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
Stagg Group, Mark Stagg, Yanna Sanchez Five Stars Management, LLC, Ryty, Inc., Bronx Builders, LLC, etc... Deceptive Mount Vernon New York Author: Bronx, New York Consumer Services: Stagg Group, Mark Stagg, Yanna Sanchez Mount Vernon , Select State/Province