Your Search | capital acquisitions and management company camco

Jan 16 2017
Aamco Transmission and Total Car Care Bad work that lead to more issue that i was not having before Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Bowie, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmission and Total Car Care Glen Burnie, Maryland

Jan 16 2017
Yuguang_liu Ordered a desigual bag that I had seen on line thinking it was an original bag. This company sent me a Michael kors bag instead which looks a cheap knockoff! MinHangQu Shanghai
Author: Waitara, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Yuguang_liu MinHangQu, Shanghai

Jan 16 2017
Playster.com Playster is selling a book I hold the copyright to that was published in 1973 by Grosset and Dunlap: Winnie Ruth Judd The Trunk Murders. A google alert email took me to this site: http://dev.quabook.com/view?filename=Winnie-Ruth-Judd%3A-The-Trunk-Murders.zip&q=WINNIE+RUTH+JUDD%3A+THE+TRUNK+MURDERS&group=pro100T7&source=twig-pro-text-rewrite-tagger-d1301-1&t=435887 which then connects to Playster to sign up for a free month. It's a copyright violation! New York -Playster- Internet
Author: Prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Playster.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Autonation chryslyer jeep I purchased a certified 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 12/29/17. Two weeks or so later when I had the fluids checked, the mechanic checking the fluids found a leak next to the transaxle case plug and a seal for the transaxle case. I informed the Sales Manager, Steve Kern and he started swearing at me about how hard he busted his a** to get the deal done. That is problem one.  Englewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Autonation chryslyer jeep Englewood, Colorado

Jan 16 2017
KJA's Corner Store , Kenneth and Carole Anthony, SELLS ITEMS IT DOESN'T HAVE -FRAUDULENT SALES Orlando Florida Author: Rockford, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: KJA's Corner Store Orlando, Florida

Jan 16 2017
Beeteem African Mango, I am a senior citizen on a fixed income and cannot afford these kinds of scams. Internet Author: Windsor, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Beeteem African Mango Internet

Jan 16 2017
Three Pillars Architecture and Construction: Steven Considine Steven Considine He never shows up and he doesn’t care. Bernardsville nj Author: somerset co, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Three Pillars Architecture and Construction: Steven Considine Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
barclay credit cards Biggest credit card scam company I have ever dealt with philadelphia Pennsylvania No Scam! Your Failure! Author: North Chelmsford, Massachusetts Credit Services: barclay credit cards philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 16 2017
Aerial services Scotland Aerial express, aerial and security services scotland, Aerial & Satellite Express, Low cost digital aerials & satellite charging for parts and services not supplied Glasgow Nationwide
typing error Author: daventry, Satellite Dish Companies: Aerial services Scotland Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
The Secret Society They stated that I was chosen for the secret society to receive secrets that will make my family and I wealthy like the Rothschild, and Rockefeller family West Valley city, UT UT
Author: Bellwood, Illinois Attorneys General: The Secret Society Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
FLA Contractors Frankie Anderson Gave warranty and won't stand behind it. Clearwater South Carolina Author: York , South Carolina Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: FLA Contractors Clearwater , South Carolina

Jan 16 2017
*BELLASKINCREAM advertised that they are from shark tank Said they were from Shark Tank and you could try a product for $4.99 with no obligation Arizona bellaskincream.com Author: los angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: *BELLASKINCREAM Internet

Jan 16 2017
Ft. Walton Beach medical Center Jaimin Patel MD unprofessional and deliberate overcharge for medical care that was never received destin Florida Author: Madison, Mississippi Hospital Emergency Rooms: Ft. Walton Beach medical Center destin, Florida

Jan 16 2017
YOUR WISH STORE I was charged $80 for the products I ordered and haven't received them months later. Originally it was possible to track the order to China and now suddenly my email address doesn't appear on their system to even track CHINA Author: Internet Appliances: YOUR WISH STORE Internet

Jan 16 2017
Jimco Roofing aka James at Jimco 2 yr &6 follow up repairs and it STILL LEAKS Mansfield Texas
Author: Ft worth, Texas Home Improvements: Jimco Roofing Mansfield, Texas

Jan 16 2017
Renew/Derma & Renew/Eye They offered a free trial, pay for shipping and then withdrew $87.47 twice from my checking account. No mention of location Internet Author: Hawthorne, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Renew/Derma & Renew/Eye Internet

Jan 16 2017
American Web loan AWL company charged twice as much for loan. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: American Web loan Internet

Jan 16 2017
Honor Finance LLC Deceptive and unprofessional, criminalitist Evanston Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Car Financing: Honor Finance LLC Evanston , Illinois

Jan 16 2017
LightningLemon LightningLemon I ordered from LightningLemon atleast 8 months ago, and i never recieved my package. I also tried to email them a couple of times, but they never responded to none of my emails. Nationwide Author: MONTGOMERY, Alabama Attorney Generals: LightningLemon Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
resvibrant http://www.drbailey-skincare.com/cosmopolitan-1/ misleading Internet Author: santa ana, California Bait-and-Switch: resvibrant Internet

Jan 16 2017
Adam Leitman Bailey Liars and thugs--beware New York New York Author: new york, New York Lawyers: Adam Leitman Bailey New York, New York

Jan 15 2017
Kratom crazy I have had the exact same experience as the other guy who bought Kratom from Total scam alert! Selling dangerous products Chicago, Denver and St. Louis Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Alternative Health: Kratom crazy Internet

Jan 15 2017
tee4coolgrandma my personlaised tee shirt for my mother for christmas never arrived. Sam tells me, via email that it has shipped and quote :We are experiencing high inflow of support email. Your email is recieved and we will try to get back to you within 24-48 hours. Please bear with us if it is a little late. Internet Author: Other Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Internet

Jan 15 2017
Stratford Company Lories Tolbert Misrepresentation Retaliation Failure to Honor C&D California Author: Orange County, California Brokerage Companies: Stratford Company Nationwide