Your Search | capital acquisitions and management company camco

Oct 26 2016
Town and Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Deceptive Sales Practices Levittown New York You'd lose the bet Author: Horsham, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Town and Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Levittown, New York

Oct 26 2016
greenwood holdings they are calling my job and harassing me saying I owe money to their company which is false and they are threatening to send a sheriff to my house ...they have all my information and I'm scared for my life and information ..I never dealt with this company before and they keep harassing me Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Loans: greenwood u Internet

Oct 26 2016
Age Free Serum next time when i see an offer for anything FREE, I'm running in the opposite direction!!! Well, Age Free Serum did offer just that - $4.50 for shipping. didn't use it yet, but then received more of the stuff and was charged $115.94. Internet Author: Skokie, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Age Free Serum Internet

Oct 26 2016
Fun Bike Center / Melo and Jay Ripped off my $3000,00 extended warranty money San Diego California Author: Murrieta, California Unusual Rip-Off: Fun Bike Center San Diego, California

Oct 26 2016
Enhancement Cleaning Pansy and Jimmy Haply Unprofessional, illegal practices, do not pay people for work, cheat people out of pay Berea Kentucky Author: Irvine, Kentucky Cleaning Services: Enhancement Cleaning Berea, Kentucky

Oct 26 2016
Payflex Systems USA, Inc Payflex stole the $3,679 I had deposited into my FSA and dependent care accounts! Omaha Nebraska Author: Burlingame, California Financial Services: Payflex Systems USA, Inc Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 26 2016
Troy Ronk TCK Contractors Defrauded me out of money, stole from me, and lied for 70 more days!! Quincy Illinois
Author: OFallon , Missouri Home Improvements: Troy Ronk Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
The art of home cooking ordered 2 food choppers and was charged for them and never received them. Tried to contact them and their mail is all returned to me. Got this ad on face book and ordered it from there. Checked at Better Business Bureau and they have no name or address for them. Just would like to find them so noone else will be dumb enough to order from them. Sarasota FL Author: Port St Lucie , Florida Kitchens: The art of home cooking Internet

Oct 26 2016
N.R.I. National Resources Inc. Hired us to do work for CityTrends store and have not paid Huntington Beach California Author: Arlington , Texas Maintenance Companies: N.R.I. Huntington Beach, California

Oct 26 2016
Roomster Bogus, childlike company New York New York Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Housing Rentals: Roomster New York, New York

Oct 26 2016
Big dogs mobile polishing Big dogs mobile polishing. Took money and disappeared Zephyrhills Florida Author: Forest City , North Carolina Consumer Services: Big dogs mobile polishing Zephyrhills, Florida

Oct 26 2016
NPC International/Pizza Hut FRAUD!! took my money and my order didn't go through Pittsburgh, Ks Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: NPC International/Pizza Hut Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
11:03 AM aka Internet Escrow Services Scam Company kept my money and has yet to return full funds of cancelled transaction San Francisco California Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Financial Services: San Francisco, California

Oct 26 2016
Frontier Airlines Lost car seats and now won't reimburse Dallas Texas Author: Forney, Texas Airline Companies: Frontier Airlines Dallas, Texas

Oct 26 2016
09:41 AM They had hidden fees and when I cancelled my account they still charged me. Tamarac Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Liars: Tamarac , Florida

Oct 26 2016
Stonebridge Community/Management Veronica Garcia Deceptive Condescending Rude San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio , Texas Mobile Home Parks: Stonebridge Community/Management San Antonio , Texas

Oct 26 2016
Budget Van Lines and Big Boy Moving & Storage Dishonest, misleading, customer service ends at the time of booking Nationwide Author: Copiague, New York Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
Nouvalift Ordered sample with my debit card and then found out they took $99.95 from bank account and called them and tried to get my money back Internet Author: BUCHANAN, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: Novalift Internet

Oct 26 2016
MID ARK trucking MID ARK rigging and utilities services breach of contract, unjustified termination, loss of wages Quitman, Arkansas Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Trucking Companies: MID ARK trucking Quitman, , Arkansas

Oct 26 2016
excede internet wild bluevia stat The company is full of lies and lies and more lies. The product is not as promise and the moral ethics of good service is nonexistence. Nationwide Author: wilmington, North Carolina Satellite Companies: excede internet Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
Interactive College of Technology Elmer Smith,Thomas Blair COVER-RUPTION OF BIGOTRY AND REPRISAL BY EMPLOYERS AND BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT Decatur Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: Interactive College of Technology Decatur, Georgia

Oct 26 2016
HotelProjectLeads This company refuses to cancel account. Continuing to bill after repeated requests Miami Beach Florida Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Customer Leads: HotelProjectLeads Miami Beach, Florida

Oct 26 2016
BenefitWallet a.k.a Xerox Company Ripoff every penny in your fund: Closing Account Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Nationwide BenefitWallet a.k.a Xerox Company Author: Massachusetts Health Insurance: BenefitWallet Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
Wells Fargo Dealer Services Wells Fargo Dealer Services, RIPOFF... WORST VEHICLE FINANCE COMPANY IN THE WORLD COST ME 12,200 DOLLARS Santa Ana, California Nationwide Author: tomah, Wisconsin Car Financing: Wells Fargo Dealer Services Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
The Deal Emprire I ordered an item-undergarment- paid for it on line with my debit card-said it was secure site by Norton-received an email saying order was on the way and could track my shipment to see delivery statues- there was nothing to click on in this email nor on their store website. Order #DE44820 was given in the email. Internet
Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: The Deal Emprire Internet