CAPITAL ACQUISITIONS AND MANAGEMENT COMPANY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: capital acquisitions and management company
There may be more specific results for "capital acquisitions and management company"
For more specific results for "capital acquisitions and management company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
Alliance for consumers USA association plan (ACUSA) First health.com, Coventry healthcare.com Sold us a health care plan at low cost that covered medical, vision and prescription that would start immediately with local doctor coverage. Florida Internet Author: Browns Valley, California Health Insurance: Alliance for consumers USA association plan (ACUSA) Internet

Jul 28 2017
Rapid fulfilment Inc Sent the same order X2 and a refill within 2 weeks of original order contained 200mg of caffeine Pacoima California Author: San Diego, California Home HealthCare: Rapid fulfilment Inc Pacoima , California

Jul 28 2017
Suzanne Anderson I ordered some creams online and the cost was just for the shipping cost and that was all they never said they were going to take 99.95 out of my account if I needed they were going to screw me over and take the only money I gave out of my account I would never ordered this stuff at all. Brainerd Minnesota Author: Brainerd, Minnesota Skin Care: Suzanne Anderson Brainerd, Minnesota

Jul 28 2017
Sexual Astrology and Cafe Astrology Thomas Grassegger & Annie Heese & Maria Desimone I sued Sexual Astrology and won. I wrote for them so I know how they operate. This site is connected to two others sites who have committed fraud, defamation and copyright infringement and even allowed others to utilize my certified content I think its Hollywood but he lives in Austria. Nationwide
Author: New York, California Liars: Sexual Astrology and Cafe Astrology Internet

Jul 28 2017
Mary Casarez and Paul Casarez Stole a car and work tools after I took them in off the street Dallas-Ft Worth, Beaumont Nationwide Author: Carrollton, Texas Landscaping: Mary Casarez and Paul Casarez Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Skinopulantcream This company offers a trial for $4.95 for 14 days then tells you the trial begins the minute you sign up not when even shipped when I called only 11 days in I was told it was one day past my trial and I would be charged 200.00 for a trial bottle.  Internet Author: Liberty , Utah Skin Care: Skinopulantcream Internet

Jul 28 2017
DEBT MANAGEMENT AND AND COLLECTIONS SYSTEMS U,S, department of educaton DEBT MANAGEMENT AND COLLECTIONS SYSTEMS U.S. Department of education TOOK MY INCOME TAX WITHOUT WARNING FOR STUDENT LOANS GREENVILLE Texas Author: NATCHEZ, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: DEBT MANAGEMENT AND AND COLLECTIONS SYSTEMS U,S, department of educaton GREENVILLE , Texas

Jul 28 2017
Megan Lilly Took $500 for construction materials and didn't deliver. Tool my new $80 wheelbarrow and the material money and never came back Fort Worth Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Builders & Contractors: Megan Lilly Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 28 2017
Precise leads Preciseleads.com This company sells expensive leads and is not honest on the internet form they collect potential life insurance client information for the lead. they falsely advertise undisclosed Internet Author: binghamton, New York Insurance Agencies: Precise leads Internet

Jul 28 2017
Color By Pascal Fraud Fraud Fraud !!!!! I ordered 3 lipsticks under this promotion and the lipsticks aren't free like their suppose to be and they never show up and you can't get in contact with them at all!!! I'm pissed because I fail for it On Facebook No city Just fraud Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Color By Pascal Internet

Jul 28 2017
textbookrecycling.com The company is a fraud use at own risk moscow Idaho Author: APACHE JUNCTION, Arizona Colleges and Universities: textbookrecycling.com moscow, Idaho

Jul 28 2017
Camden legal group They have taken 4,000 dollars up from for legal Assistant in our loan modification. They let the case close, with any documents sent to us, or, calling us. We've been calling for over a month. Never a call back. Today ,3-22-17, I phone and got the receptionist and she assured me they would be calling me back as humanly possible HA! Beverly hills California Author: SPOKANE, Washington Lawyers: Camden legal group Beverly hills, California

Jul 28 2017
American Leads Tranfers All the the people they sent to your phone is pissed off, and you still have to pay for it. Internet Author: san francisco , California Internet Marketing Companies: American Leads Tranfers Internet

Jul 28 2017
Nationwide Movers Bait and Switch; Piano Destroyers Florida Author: Roslindale, Massachusetts Moving Companies: Nationwide Movers Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Darwaterfront and Associates Well, I saw this promotion for a free bottle of Explosive Performance, and Fierce Big enhancement, that was at least a year and a half ago, now darwaterfront is trying to get a $ 197.72 out of me Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: Darwaterfront and Associates Internet

Jul 28 2017
 UBER RIPS YOU OFF AND LIES TO YOU! Salt Lake City Utah Author: West Valley City, Utah Courier Services: UBER Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Neuphor R Renewal R Free trial paid for shipping and handling and marked box twice did not want automatic shipment. They withdrew $185.00 automatically from my account. Contacted company after argueing for 30 mins. They hung up on me Fountain City California Author: Wichita, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: Neuphor R Renewal R Fountain City, California

Jul 28 2017
Erica Marshall Simmons and Shaw LLP. Cash Ameriac Inc. Sent email of pendent law suit Brooklyn New York Author: San Francisco, California Attorney Generals: Erica Marshall Brooklyn, New York

Jul 28 2017
Go4Dollars Scam site, will take your deposit and not pay you out united kingdom Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Financial Services: Go4Dollars Internet

Jul 28 2017
Nutra Health Systems CBD I ordered a free bottle of CBD and they kept sending me more. I will have to get a new credit card so they will stop sending me this product. Sarasota Springs Utah Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: Nutra Health Systems CBD Sarasota Springs, Utah

Jul 28 2017
Antonio Cesar Dimarco LOPAG Trust Antonio Cesar Dimarco and LOPAG Trust ripped off my elderly friend liechenstein
Author: minot, North Dakota Accounting: Antonio Cesar Dimarco

Jul 28 2017
Windy city motorsports They falsely advertised a car as 100% stock, never modifiers with images and a phone conversation to show visually and confirm through conversation on its paint and bodies perfection Lombard Illinois
Author: Campbell, California Junk Dealers: Windy city motorsports Lombard, Illinois

Jul 28 2017
Kendall Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Anthony Tamarit, Nelson Mayor They will swap out your tires, parts and steal your stereo components! Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Kendall Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Miami, Florida

Jul 28 2017
B& d auto sale B& d They sold me a Car with problems that I can't afford to pay for 1800 for the repairs and I had the car for 2 days tops Burlington New Jersey Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: B& d auto sale Burlington , New Jersey

Jul 28 2017
Vacation Properties by Owner Michael ScottSara Gravley I paid costs to sell my timeshare, and now the sale has not closed and no one can be contacted, including Michael Scott, Sara Gravley, and the buyer, Thomas White 644 Shrewsbury Commons Ave Shrewsbury, PA. 17361 Internet and also PA and SC Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Realtors: Vacation Properties by Owner Internet