CAPITAL ACQUISITIONS AND MANAGEMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: capital acquisitions and management
There may be more specific results for "capital acquisitions and management"
For more specific results for "capital acquisitions and management"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Bass Smashers / Loyal Angler Fraudulent / non refundable memberships hidden in small type and add on product up sell Internet Author: Mars, Pennsylvania Fishing: Bass Smashers Internet

Jul 23 2017
ANC AWARD NOTIFCATION COMMISSION ANC i was send a letterfrom ANC that I just WON 2,000,000,00 and I had two option the 1st was to receive my money and a 30 year structured annuity of $66,666,66 or 2nd a lump of $1,325,000.00 but I had to send them $12.99 which I did and havn't nothing from them this took place in Juneabout the 2nd week of 2017 Kansas  Author: chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: ANC AWARD NOTIFCATION COMMISSION Kansas, Kansas

Jul 23 2017
POSHMARK STOLE MY MERCHANDISE AND HAS NOT PAID ME!!! WHERE ARE MY PROMISED FUNDS??? AND NO CALL BACK AFTER MESSAGES LEFT CA Internet Author: New York, New York Shipping Companies: POSHMARK Internet

Jul 23 2017
Over payment /wouldn't let me cancel withjn 3 day allowance. I've called every wk and get no where , asked for a superior they just let me sit in hold . Just got a post card looked mailed but was hand delivered to our door with no return address saying we owe 119,but our order was wet and change I already paid 150 and 20 in the web site . Nashville, tn  Author: Shippenville, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: BBB Better Business Bureau: Southwestern Advantage Nashville, TN

Jul 23 2017
Region Relocation 2255 Button Gwinnett Dr.Atlanta GA 30340 Nightmare!!!! Never did get them to deliver furniture and ran with cash. Atlanta Georgia Author: Wellington, Florida Moving Companies: Region Relocation Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 23 2017
Strive Accounting & Tax Services, LLC Cory S. Noeller CPA does not deliver on her promise and is a scammer! Appleton Wisconsin
Author: Seymour, Wisconsin Consumer Services: Strive Accounting & Tax Services, LLC Appleton, Wisconsin

Jul 23 2017
Wakefield and associates I closed an account with US Bank and was never informed that there was $26 charge that went through after.  Aurora CO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: Wakefield and associates

Jul 23 2017
UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Biggest scam-they showed us this gorgeous one bedroom suite that they said we would be entitled to stay in anytime we booked a vacation and that our family members would be entitled to stay in that kind of room as well. Once we signed we the contract we asked again to make sure that is what we would be entitled to only to be told no Carmen Del Playa , Mexico  Author: Jupiter, Florida Hotel: UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Mexico

Jul 23 2017
Shell Gas station Owner Nick Younan. car damaged. owner Nick Younan rude and beligerant. San Diego California Author: san diego, California Gas Stations: Shell Gas station San Diego, California

Jul 22 2017
Advantage Claims Recovery Group Pam Davis, Richard Davis, Richard Davis Jr. our organization, prosecuteadvantage is continuing to receive complaints that advantage claims recovery group a.k.a. Pam and Richard Davis are embezzling huge sums of money from positions an Dallas, Texas Author: , California Advantage Claims Recovery Group Dallas, Texas

Jul 22 2017
NACPB (Natl Assoc of Certified Public Bookkeepers) Total waste of money, Internet I have had an Good experience with NACPB Author: Sebring, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: NACPB (Natl Assoc of Certified Public Bookkeepers) Internet

Jul 22 2017
Penn Foster Career School online school is a complete and utter Ripp Off ,scam, misleading everything promised is not delivered Scranton, Pennsylvania penn foster alumni Author: savannah, Missouri Trade Schools: Penn Foster Career School Scranton, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2017
JOSEPH DICHIARA Joe DiChiara's Entrepreneur Success Systems Inc.,Pro Bookkeepers Inc. Bedrock Bookkeeping Had him do my bookkeeping on barter. His bookkeeping services were horrible and unorganized. When the job was finished he did not want to pay the difference in services we offered. Instead he sent us insulting emails. This is no way to do business. LEVITTOWN New York Author: New York Accounting: JOSEPH DICHIARA Internet

Jul 22 2017
Citibank Sends 1099C reporting cancelled debt in 2009 Sioux Falls, South Dakota Question Author: Suwanee, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Citibank Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2017
Capital One 360 Capital One Appears to Be Exempt from Federal Reporting Rules St. Cloud MN Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Banks: Capital One 360 Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
US Bank Issued Prepaid Debit Card as Payment of Accrued Interest and then Charged Administrative Fees Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Banks: US Bank Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
HSBC Mortgage HSBC Mortgage Nightmare - They lied, misled and tricked me out of my home Brandon Florida Author: Laughlin, Nevada Mortgage Companies: HSBC Mortgage Internet, Select State/Province

Jul 22 2017
Prudential Insurance Insurance nightmare - Prudential steals money and cancels poilcies. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Author: 29 Palms, California Insurance Companies: Prudential Insurance Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

45, Report #1201395

Jul 22 2017
Capital One Bank 1099-C Must Be Issued the Same Year Debt was Forgiven Salt Lake City Utah 1099-C issued on disputed debt Author: Arcade, New York Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Bank Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 22 2017
Atlas Survival Shelters Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Atlas Survival Shelters commitment to total customer satisfaction. Atlas Survival Shelters, LLC recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored.*UPDATE: Atlas Survival Shelters recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Houston, Texas Consumer Services: Atlas Survival Shelters Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfaction. Quality and excellence has a new meaning when it comes to Atlas Survival shelters. montebello, California

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
Baby Blue Kennels Neapolitan Mastiffs (Canada) Linda Young Roberts Linda Young Roberts does not back up her word or any health guarantee Canada Internet and Canada Author: Alabama Dog Breeders: Baby Blue Kennels Neapolitan Mastiffs (Canada) Internet

Jul 22 2017
Ashley Bridget TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Satisfaction guaranteed, quality products, free exchange returns. Ashley Bridget industry leaders in fashion-forward jewelry. Ashley Bridget's world renowned accessories come with a Return/Exchange policy just as good as zappos.com. *UPDATE: Ashley Bridget pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Ashley Bridget recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Handmade jewelry for women. Every Ashley Bridget piece of jewelry is individually crafted, making every piece unique and charismatic. Fashion forward accessories, designed in New York City. FREE easy returns and exchanges. Shipped the next day or it’s free! Internet

Jul 22 2017
Ann Ewing Independent Stylist with Stella & Dot Ann Ewing is a liar, scam artist and has an answer to everything. She took my $225 for the booth at the Courtyard in Columbia, SC. There were total of 4 vendors and may be, 10 staged customers by her. It was a joke and all the vendors were dumbfounded as she scammed us all. Chicago Internet Ann Ewing is not with Stella & Dot. Author: Columbia, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Ann Ewing Internet