Your Search | capital acquisitions and management

Oct 27 2016
Modern Movers, Inc. (Jeffrey Guminiak) SCAMMED (EX)EMPLOYEE $ 600 BECAUSE UNHAPPY THAT CUSTOMER SOLD A VEHICLE TO EMPLOYEE AND HE COULDN'T SELL A VEHICLE TO PROFIT $2500.Lehigh Acres Florida Author: Cape Coral , Florida Moving Companies: Modern Movers, Inc. Lehigh Acres, Florida

Oct 27 2016
Peachtree Sold my annuitys in 2009 and rip me off... Nationwide Author: Sun Valley , California Attorneys & Legal Services: Peachtree Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
Sterling Management Sterling Management Systems, Sterling, Emery Wilson Corporation Bait and switch system and high-pressure sales tactics to force Scientology religious agenda upon us Glendale California
Author: Nampa, Idaho Seminars: Sterling Management Glendale, California

Oct 27 2016
07:12 AM scams and lies california Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Auction / Liquidators: Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
mcdonalds scammers and thieves brooklyn New York Author: brooklyn, New York Franchises: mcdonalds brooklyn, New York

Oct 27 2016
Love Mitsubishi Auto Group Love Auto GroupMitsubishi Of Bakersfield Sean Shahab refused to take no for an answer, Just wanted to sell the car, and NOTHING else that is supposed to be Part of the sale of the vehicle Bakersfield California Get a backbone... Author: , California Auto Dealers: Love Mitsubishi Auto Group Bakersfield, California

Oct 26 2016
Royal Capital Advisors Jeffery R. EISENBURGEmily MOOREThomas SCHROYER Fraudulantly take $5187.00 as Title transfer fee, Then demand $14,000.00 as Mexican Sales Tax then Royal Capital are gone and so is our money!! .. Chicago Illinois Author: Edmonton , Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Royal Capital Advisors Chicago, Illinois

Oct 26 2016
jasmine at tamarac I was told they would work with me on my rent that it was late and decided to fire another manager who told me he would help me and filed for an eviction instead. First off the apartments are dirty and smell like mold. The wood under the carpet is cracked so you constantly fal!l tamarac Florida What is really unbelievable is... Author: tamarac, Florida Housing Rentals: jasmine at tamarac tamarac, Florida

Oct 26 2016
The Recruiters Network Promised to find a job and if you pay for premium and do not like the job you get in 12 months they will find you a new one Memoneeoe, Wisconsin Internet
Author: North Bellmore, New York Employment Services: The Recruiters Network Internet

Oct 26 2016
Victoriasbrides I BELIEVE that none of the three people with whom I was in extended contact had any serious intention of dealing with me. Cancel my latest 149.99 pending purchase. I rescinded the order of the perfume. And refund the balance of my unused credits. Close my account. You need to refund me four additional purchases of 149.49. I will communicate with my bank to insist on the return of my funds. Florida Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Adult Web Sites: Victoriasbrides Internet

Oct 26 2016
Wellington psychic & Love specialist Elizabeth Demetro, Liz Demetro, Michelle Demetro, Gabrielle Demetro, Lin Demetro Theft and fraud Hollywood Florida Author: Humble, Texas Astrologers & Psychics: Wellington psychic & Love specialist Hollywood, Florida

Oct 26 2016
fed ex mpls mn Federal express. Shipping are a lyndale mn. i accidentally shipped two kilos of kratom to a wrong address in mpls richfirld mn. fed ex driver he swore he delivered to the address. . But there iz no said address, it doesn't exist . then when fed ex realized the BS. they said he dropped off next door. but not to the shipping address ... the person next door is an old man waiting on another package and he did not get a package from FedEx as the driver claimed. richfidld minnesota Author: LUCK, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: fed ex mpls mn Minnesota

Oct 26 2016
Eyessentials Skinoptics I have cancelled my order at least 3 times and they continue to keep sending the product and charging my account Santa Ana California Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Eye Care: Eyessentials Internet

Oct 26 2016
Jodi Lynn Cheshire Beach Unique German Shepherds German Shepherd Heaven Bishop's German Shepherd Heaven Unprofessional German Shepherd Dog Breeder inbreeds, breeds every heat, and passes her CKC dogs off as AKC until the last minute. Corryton Tennessee
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Dog Breeders: Jodi Lynn Cheshire Beach Corryton, Tennessee

Oct 26 2016
Harvey Naseck Tile and Home Mayhem Jupiter Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Harvey Naseck Jupiter, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Mashcole Property Management 21777 Ventura Blvd Ste 229 Woodland Hills, CA 91364-1899 Mashcole Property Management Mashcole Property Management Not Enforcing NO DOGS rule in apartment!!! Woodland Hills California Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Mashcole Property Management 21777 Ventura Blvd Ste 229 Woodland Hills, CA 91364-1899 Woodland Hills, California

Oct 26 2016
02:36 PM Stub Hub Stole My Ticket and wont Compensate me San francisco, CA Internet Not... Author: California Ticket Sales: Internet

Oct 26 2016
hutchinson community college they are making me pay for classes i tried to drop and they wouldn't let me drop and i didn't take those classes. they waited a year to send out the bill for classes i tried to drop right after i couldn't get fundage for.. hutchinson Kansas Author: hutchinson, Kansas Education & Learning Centers: hutchinson community college hutchinson, Kansas

Oct 26 2016
Binaco - Promotional Products Supplier Binalinebinacosasaki corporation Made work for them and never got paid Brea California Author: ontario, California Small Business Services: Binaco - Promotional Products Supplier Brea, California

Oct 26 2016
Town and Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Deceptive Sales Practices Levittown New York You'd lose the bet Author: Horsham, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Town and Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Levittown, New York

Oct 26 2016
greenwood holdings they are calling my job and harassing me saying I owe money to their company which is false and they are threatening to send a sheriff to my house ...they have all my information and I'm scared for my life and information ..I never dealt with this company before and they keep harassing me Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Loans: greenwood u Internet

Oct 26 2016
Age Free Serum next time when i see an offer for anything FREE, I'm running in the opposite direction!!! Well, Age Free Serum did offer just that - $4.50 for shipping. didn't use it yet, but then received more of the stuff and was charged $115.94. Internet Author: Skokie, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Age Free Serum Internet

Oct 26 2016
Fun Bike Center / Melo and Jay Ripped off my $3000,00 extended warranty money San Diego California Author: Murrieta, California Unusual Rip-Off: Fun Bike Center San Diego, California

Oct 26 2016
Enhancement Cleaning Pansy and Jimmy Haply Unprofessional, illegal practices, do not pay people for work, cheat people out of pay Berea Kentucky Author: Irvine, Kentucky Cleaning Services: Enhancement Cleaning Berea, Kentucky