CAPITAL BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: capital bank
There may be more specific results for "capital bank"
For more specific results for "capital bank"
Showing 26-50 of 85,511 Found Reports For more specific results for "capital bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 12 2017
pure CBD I ordered CBD for 5 dollars n they charged my bank account numerous amounts of 79.99 n 69.99 I called n called n no answer. Las Vegas Nevada Las Vegas Nevad Author: HONOLULU, Hawaii Banks: pure CBD Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Edward Hakobyan Fidel araneta Community Development First Manitoba Anderson Capital Group Edward Hakobyan Doug w Bowen CDF Anderson Capital group This group is nothing but a scam. They only wish to separate you from your money Manitoba Canada Nationwide Not a client Author: Miami, Florida Investment Brokers: Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Edward Hakobyan Fidel araneta Community Development First Manitoba Anderson Capital Group Nationwide

28, Report #1319445

Oct 12 2017
Zip Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Zip Capital Group, LLC is dedicated to the client’s complete satisfaction. Zip Capital Group prides themselves in their commitment to providing the best possible borrowing experience to clients.*UPDATE: Zip Capital Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Zip Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response from Zip Capital Group Author: Lake Forest, California Financial Services: Zip Capital Group TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Zip Capital Group is committed to helping small and medium-sized businesses grow by offering a combination of capital. Zip Capital Group has expertise and a variety of products and services to help clients meet their funding goals. Zip Capital Group is a US Based, financial services company focused on working capital loans. At Zip Capital Group, LLC, the customer and their business always comes first. Irvine, California

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 12 2017
Bipedd Endo oil It was for a free trial offer pay for shipping but the whole time it was creating your membership to be chrged a fee of $79.99 for the oil and a fee of $69.99 for the balm. It gives you a number to call to cancel in 10 days before they charge you bank account. I can not connect the number not working or can I cancel thru website. Internet Author: Leland, North Carolina Medical Supplies: Bipedd Internet

Oct 12 2017
CAPITAL CITY Cars Mike sales manager I gave the sales manager Mike a 500 deposit of cash and a Ford Focus 2002 as a trade in for a 2004 Chevy Blazer the Blazer was clean but it had no odometer reading after driving it for an hour 45 minutes the car breaks down on me the mechanic comes says theirs no gas getting to the motor takes the intake apart and gas squirts out . columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: CAPITAL CITY Cars columbus, Ohio

Oct 12 2017
Prime Consulting Consulting Prime Smart Analysis Consulting Job Offer as Supply Chain Management Consultant - Expanding in US London Nationwide
Thanks for sharing, it allowed me to confirm this job training and opportunity was a scam ! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Business Consultants: Prime Consulting Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
ROK7 The company advertised I could get a virtual reality head set and just pay shipping. My bank statement stated I was charged shipping then later charged another 49.99. They keep taking money out I don't owe Lakeland Florida Author: Waterloo, Iowa Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ROK7 Lakeland, Florida

Oct 11 2017
AQP/RTfullfillment keeps billing excessive fees to bank acct after a sample Doral Florida Author: Beaufort, South Carolina Alternative Health: AQP/RTfullfillment Doral, Florida

Oct 11 2017
HUD HOMES USA signed up for free trial membership upon the 3 rd day I could no longer access the website. Called and hudhomesusa claim they had no info on me (phone number, emaill address, or credit card info) although my card was charged the $39.80. I called my bank and reported fraud on them. nation wide Nationwide Author: DALLAS, Texas Realtors: HUD HOMES USA Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Duct Depot Dmitry Dmitry ripped my mother on law for $1200 dollars for some duct cleaning work and even had the nerve to follow her to the BANK! Bergen County No Address Author: New Jersey Cleaning Services: Duct Depot Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
National Financial Svc LLC I have a $50.00 charge on my bank account and I did not use their services New York New York Author: Mountain Top, Pennsylvania Investment Brokers: National Financial Svc LLC New York, New York

Oct 11 2017
security service federal credit union Non-Posting of Charges, Then post day later with nsf fees san antonio Texas NSF postings--- Author: helotes, Texas Credit & Debt Services: security service federal credit union san antonio, Texas

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Fingerhut Web Bank Payment Program Options that affects Customer's Credit report Ridgewood, Minnesota Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas On-Line Stores: Fingerhut Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
PayPal Delay and refusal to return funds Internet Not really Author: REDWOOD CITY, California Financial Services: PayPal Internet

Oct 10 2017
Going to take this idiot and website to court Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Oct 09 2017
Surplus Diabetic Supplies, LLC I sold my One Touch Ultra Test Strips to them. They sent me a check in the mail for 158 dollars but when I deposited the check I received a notice of insufficient funds. I have tried to call them and they have not returned my call. My bank charged me $12 for their bad check and I was never paid my $158 for the test strips. Don’t use this company. Chicago Illinois Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Bad Check Writers: Surplus Diabetic Supplies, LLC Chicago , Illinois

Oct 09 2017
midnight express books they lie so i can send them a money order they deposit my money into their account and lie saying they never receive till i call my bank and confirmed that it was deposit after that i ask for the transcript that i paid for and they refuse to send it to me they are scammers they will scam you out your money and when i requested a refund they refuse and was very nasty about it berryville Arkansas Author: Hampton, Virginia Book Publishers: midnight express books berryville, Arkansas

Oct 09 2017
R Z Services LLC Rick Zeuch Non-Payment, Not paid in Full Middleburg Heights Ohio Payment Author: Mogadore, Ohio Paint & Wallpaper: R Z Services LLC Middleburg Heights, Ohio

Oct 08 2017
HOLT CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE WE BUYING A CAR FORM THEM .AND CANCEL THE PROTECTION PLAN.THEY WAS TO CONTACT THE BANK TO GIVE $3000 FOR THE CONTRACT, THEY NEVER DID, NOW WE TRYING GET IN TOUCH THEY HAVE GOING OUT BUSINESS.PLASA ARLINGTON Texas Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Auto Dealers: HOLT CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE ARLINGTON, Texas

Oct 08 2017
Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Bryan Davis is the online hacker with different names, phone numbers and IEP address and different locations too in different countries too online hackers tacoma, washington Nationwide Wells fargo was agreeing with ashley hawthorne that I was harassing her it was down right dirty what those felon employees did to me because they was starring at me because she was calling the police Author: Tacoma, Washington Civil Rights Violators: Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
NCH SOFTWARE nch recording software gaming system. ''Screen recording'' Tried to scam me of downloading software and my device warned me that this will harm my computer! Canberra,Australian Territory Capital,Austrialia Australian Capital Territory,Australia
Author: Maui, Hawaii Internet Fraud: NCH SOFTWARE Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Global Capital, LLC David Leung Beware of this Scammer San Antonio Texas Author: Montreal, Alabama Loans: Global Capital, LLC San Antonio, Texas

Oct 08 2017
Rosland Capital Santa Monica CA I bought gold and silver for 45,000$ in Nov. last year. Found out from 3 gold shops it is only worth 18,000$. It was a total scam. They never even told me what the spread was. They said the gold was from Switzerland. FOUnd out it was from the SOlomon Islands. THey said they would buy it back form me at the same or better price, but I totally do not believe them based on all the complaints about them I read on the internet. It was a scam;. santa Monica California Author: San Antonio, Texas Brokerage Companies: Rosland Capital Nationwide