CAPITAL BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: capital bank
There may be more specific results for "capital bank"
For more specific results for "capital bank"
Showing 26-50 of 58,220 Found Reports For more specific results for "capital bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 18 2017
PNC Bank Bank sent we worthless promotional loan checks Palm Coast Nationwide Author: Palm Coast, Florida Banks: PNC Bank Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
Bangkok Bank Not Releasing my Funds - In My Opinion Discrimination Based on Race - I being American Bo Win Sriracha Thailand Author: Garland, Texas 75040, Texas Cash Services: Banks: Bangkok Bank Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Heritage Valley Credit Union that acts like a corrupt bank York Pennsylvania Author: York, Pennsylvania Banks: Heritage Valley York, Pennsylvania

Jun 17 2017
Facebook Stole Money From Me And Didn't Even Have a Account Menlo Park California Charges Returned to Bank Card Author: Miami, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Facebook Menlo Park, California

Jun 17 2017
Carbonite Scammers charged my CC to Renew 2 days BEFORE Date stated in software. Then they refused to refund my money. I had to call my Bank to get a CHARGEBACK against Carbonite! Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Internet Fraud: Carbonite Internet

Jun 17 2017
Revived Youth Cream & Eye Serum Try calling these people. a only get a recording to order. I do not want their product yet they continue to charge me on my Capital One card. I called Capital One and told them not to except charges from these people. they continue to charge to my card anyway. Please help as living on social security I ccannot afford nearly a $100.00 a month. In the beginning I order only the sample for 4.99. Now I can't get rid of them. Henderson Nevada Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Sales People: Revived Youth Cream & Eye Serum Internet

Jun 17 2017
Real Property Management Capital (RPM Rockville) Tatjana DmitrioskavaHooda S. SulemanHelen Rosales RPM lies, allows people to enter your house without notice, fails to make repairs, steals money. Rockville Maryland Author: College Park, Maryland Real Estate Services: Real Property Management Capital (RPM Rockville) Rockville , Maryland

Jun 17 2017
Suntrust Bank Stay away from Suntrust, they do not care about helping you Roswell Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Customer: Suntrust Bank Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
OGI*ENHANCESKINCREAM They stole my money.. they told me if i didn't tell my bank fraud..they would return my money...it was too late I cancelled in time but they still didnt Nationwide Author: West Hills, California US Postal Service: OGI*ENHANCESKINCREAM Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
GE Capital, David Cooper Mike Jones, Daniel Gonzalez Personal Loan San Francisco GE capital Nationwide That's When? Author: Elgin, South Carolina Loans: GE Capital, David Cooper Internet

Jun 16 2017
Parisian Glow Bank Charges made by the following:PEEPSNV*PEEPSEYE 8888687308 CO KDURSKINCREAM86639834 866-398-3449 CO On-line trial offer for a face cream, just pay shipping and handling for 4.99. Internet Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Jun 15 2017
US Government Grants You phone number has been chosen for a grant from the US goverment. I just need your SSN or bank account number. Rude. 235-478-9568 Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: us Government Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
U Travel Guide / Global Service Group Scam Texas Bank Author: MONROE, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: U Travel Guide / Global Service Group

Jun 15 2017
Parisian Glow tried to charge my bank account $89.95 for this product prior to the 14-day trial period. They never indicated that it was a 14 day trial. Internet  Author: Longwood, Florida Computer Mail Order: Parisian Glow Internet

Jun 15 2017
Teddy Porges Theodore Porges, Obsidian Capital Advisors Inc. Gave him a client referral. He Reneged on an agreement to pay referral fee. Promised six times the check was in the mail. Told me to sue him. Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort lauderdale, Florida Financial Services: Teddy Porges Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 15 2017
UPGardinia The Purity Cleanse TeamExpertNutra The only weight loss is to your bank account! Los Angeles California Author: Beresford, South Dakota Weightloss Programs: UPGardinia Los Angeles, California

Jun 14 2017
Global Service Group My checking account was debited on June 14, 2017, in the amount of $399.00 with a remote electronic check to U-Travel Guide and endorsed on the back by Global Service Group; Bank of Texas with routing number and last 4 numbers of Global Service Group's checking account number. This is comletely fraudlent. I have never heard of U-Travel Guide or Global Service Group. I am working with my bank to get my money back and also reporting to the FTC. not sure Texas
Author: Mount Shasta, California Credit Card Fraud: Global Service Group Texas

Jun 14 2017
Green Dot prepaid visa, green dot corporation, green dot bank $20 Burn seattle washington Author: seattle, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Green Dot prepaid visa Internet

Jun 14 2017
Pure CBD Tincture SCAM, UNAUTHORIZED BANK CHARGE, FRAUD, FAKE COMPANY, STOLEN MONEY Las Vegas Nevada Author: Palermo, Maine Alternative Health: Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 14 2017
ACCOUNT NOW PREPAID CARDS HORRIBLE!! Without asking They sent me a gold card i activated it and told the terms conditions over the phone. I had card 2 months never used it! Loaded it bc i didnt have my bank card or netspend..  AccountNow Author: Kanapolis, Iowa Advertising / Deceptive: ACCOUNT NOW PREPAID CARDS Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Nextgear Capital CARMEl Indiana Author: Bladenboro, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Nextgear Capital CARMEl, Indiana

Jun 13 2017
Axis Capital Axis Capital are truly con artists. If your business encounters financial strain, Axis Capital refuses to renegotiate the loan and will automatically file a bankruptcy claim against your business. They repossessed my business equipment, submitted false legal bills to the Court, and sold the equipment for 5% of its liquidated value. Please don't borrow money from these jerks! There are plenty of ethical lenders out there. Omaha Nebraska Author: Arlington, Virginia Loans: Axis Capital Omaha, Nebraska

Jun 13 2017
Cash Advance USA Constant Calling Stating I've been selected and Approved for a loan Up to 10,000, The guy Name is Mark Smith with a Strong Arabic Accent, stating he needs my Social, Bank Account Info, etc. Illinois Author: Richton Park, Illinois Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
TD Auto Finance Never Finance your new car through this bank. They will do anything to make you late and collect fees Nationwide Simple Remedy Author: Chicago, Illinois Car Financing: TD Auto Finance Nationwide