Your Search | capital bank

Feb 03 2016
U.S. Bank U.S. Bank Credit Card US Bank Credit Card united States Nationwide Your complaint is missing vital information Author: San Diego, California Banks: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
FlexStar Capital, Inc Wright Capital Corp., Justin Wright Scammer Changes Name Abilene Texas Author: Northbrook, Illinois Investment Brokers: FlexStar Capital, Inc Abilene, Texas

Feb 03 2016
CROWNKING FISHER MICHAEL KOR I realized after ordering from them that they were in China and so i canceled the order. it's been over 2 weeks and they still have not credited my bank account back and have not answered my emails. Internet Author: deatsville, Alabama Internet Fraud: CROWNKING FISHER Internet

Feb 03 2016
jordan24th.com I am a online shopper. I went online to find some Jordans this company said they sell them, but even when I ordered them I didn't get a confirmation nothing they took my money and got no shoes, I then notified my bank in which I had to to have my card canceled and money refunded Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Consumer Services: jordan24th.com Internet

Feb 03 2016
Spruce Point Capital Watch Out! New York New York Author: LONDON, Alabama Investment Brokers: Spruce Point Capital New York, New York

Feb 02 2016
Toyota South Morrow sold me a car on dec19,2015 and now on feb wants to tell me they cant get bank to fiance car morrow Georgia the truth Author: morrow, Georgia Auto Dealers: Toyota South Morrow morrow, Georgia

Feb 02 2016
Swift Capital Financial Swift Capital This crooked company charge me a fee over $4000 dollars so called double decking fees. willmington Delaware Author: westbury, New York Financial Services: Swift Capital Financial willmington, Delaware

Feb 01 2016
jack in the box around 1:30 a.m, I drove through their drive through window and used my ATM card to purchase food, shortly there after my bank informed me that use of my debit card was being done. I was in my hotel room not using my card at all. Houston Texas Author: tomball, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: jack in the box Houston , Texas

Feb 01 2016
Javitech Block LLC Midland Funding NCC-2 corporation Sent me a letter of notice of court proceedings to collect debt in darke county municipal court ,to avoid this they want me to pay the debt in full or give them my employment wage information to garnish my wages and or my bank account Cleveland Ohio Author: Greenville, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Javitech Block LLC Cleveland , Ohio

Jan 31 2016
Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Purchased a Bluebird card so I can set up automatic drafts off the card. They promte the card like a card that works just like a bank acrd but never disclose that automatic drafts are not a feature with the card. PLus their website has a glitch so that when you register (with or without a temp card) you will never be able to create the account. So I basically lost out on $5 purchasing the card at Walmart. I wonder how many customers are scammed to purchase the card and yet never be able to fully use the card. Glad I only loaded $1 but now reading the other posts, it appears this is how American Express gets its extra business. I will spread the word to never do business with American Express. Nationwide Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Bank of America Ruined my credit reporting on a closed account years later. Nationwide Reply Author: Monroeville, Alabama Credit Services: Bank of America Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
SavingMakesMoney These People had taken Money out of my bank account in the of 87.00 dollars the first time and the second time was 19.95 I have never signed up for this thing nor have I even heard about it I had cancelled the account but they have not gave me a rebursment of the money. Internet Author: graysville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: SavingMakesMoney Internet

Jan 29 2016
Doppler Internet, Carl Doppler BEWARE OF DOPPLER INTERNET! IF THEY TREAT THEIR WORKERS LIKE THIS IMAGINE WHAT THEY WILL DO TO CUSTOMERS Schererville, Indiana Update!! Carol Doppler called my bank and told them I was trying to extort money!! Author: North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Websites: Doppler Internet, Carl Doppler Schererville, Indiana

Jan 29 2016
Wells Fargo Bank Wells Fargo is a Fruad!!! They Steal your Money!!! Beware!!!! Yonkers New York Author: Yonkers, New York Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
wells fargo bank, na al.,,etl wells fargo home mortgage wells fargo bank,,Alaska na, premier asset management aka wells fargo bank WELLS FARGO BANK, NA MODIFICATION FORGED BY ATTORNEYS MORTGAGOR FINDS OUT 2012 IDENTITY THEFT AND STOLEN VA IDENTITY anchorage Alaska Author: fairbanks, Alaska Unusual Rip-Off: wells fargo bank, na al.,,etl anchorage , Alaska

Jan 28 2016
Merchant tec hsolut somehow they accessed my bank account and took out money every month for tech service that I didnt request or receive Nationwide Author: Paducah, Kentucky Beauty Products: Merchant tec hsolut Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
Hudson City Savings M&T Bank Hudson City Savings BankM&T Bank Discriminatory hiring and glass ceiling Paramus New Jersey Author: New Jersey Banks: Hudson City Savings M&T Bank Paramus, New Jersey

Jan 27 2016
American One Funding Transfered To By Lendingtree.com This company expects a 9.9% commision for transfering a phone call. My loan was place through an affiliate bank. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Norton, Ohio Business Consultants: American One Funding Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 27 2016
GoldWater Capital Holdings, LLC Phil Cardone, Filippo Cardone, Phil Gotti, Dean Sprang Con Artist, RipOff, Impersonates mafia member as a form of intimidation Scottsdale Arizona
Fil Cardone, Phil Cardone, (((REDACTED))) Gomenuka Angel Wagner Cardone Imports Cardone Family Trust Author: Phoenix, Arizona Wanted Criminals: GoldWater Capital Holdings, LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 26 2016
USAA Savings Bank Terrible Customer Service - Incompetent Management Nationwide Timeline - Amended Author: San Diego, California Banks: USAA Savings Bank Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Luxe skin age rewind I ORDERED FREE trial with $5.99 shipping at the checkout i paid $$5.99, 5.97 and $ 44.92 3 seperate charges to my bank. Internet Author: elkhart, Indiana Misc. Health Specialists: Luxe skin Internet

Jan 25 2016
yourrent2own.com Rip off monthly money after signing up for free 7 days-cancelled & they kept charging me monthly even after I cancelled. No way to contact & bank kept taking out, wanted me to close account to get $$ back. Nationwide Author: West middlesex, Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: yourrent2own.com Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
global payment systems north american banccard Will not forward disputes to issuing bank Owings Mills MD Nationwide Author: atlantic city, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: global payment systems Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Skin Optics Essentials Eye Rejuvenating Serum fraudulently took $90 Dollars out of my bank account California Internet Author: Swan Point, Maryland Eye Care: Skin Optics Internet

50, Report #1282094

Jan 25 2016
fast cash biz fastcashmembersarea Fast Cash Biz and Glenridge Capital worked together to scam me and tens,hundreds, if not thousands of others. Internet Author: hallett, Oklahoma Brokerage Companies On-line: fast cash biz Internet