Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

capital choice credit consumer

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2017
CreditOne Bank lost payments, terrible service, lied, falsified information, stole several hundred dollars from our checking account, no traceability on their part Groton, CT Nationwide Sorry Author: Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: CreditOne Bank Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 19 2017
propertyrecord.com RecordAccount.com Deceptive practices, intentionally deceptive web pages put you in a blind loop unable to determine Internet Author: Delton, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: propertyrecord.com Internet

Mar 19 2017
Bella Serata Unauthorized Charges to Credit Card Orlando Florida Author: Tarazana, California Skin Care: Bella Serata Internet

Mar 19 2017
PSV Health Sciences Institute Charge on my credit card in the amount of $37.00, which was never authorized Never heard of this company. Do not know. Internet Author: DAGSBORO, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: PSV Health Sciences Institute Internet

Mar 18 2017
IC Freeshiping.com Ref No. 2406417038035590911999 & 24906417068036850607734 charging my credit card 12.97 fee. Never authorized such charges, never seeked out service from this company. Internet Author: Whittier, California Shipping Companies: IC Freeshiping.com Internet

Mar 18 2017
HydraMatrix IsraelEstherAshley Requested two (2) samples to use for 30 days, if not satisfied return for full refund. I was not satisfied I called within 30 days to return the items. They issued two item numbers to return the items. I followed the instructions they gave me and marked each package with the item number on the outside. Mailed, and it was received at their destination. They had charged me $88.96. They ONLY gave me credit for $44.00 on 1/1917. I have called on three occasions, they always say that it will be report to higher management for the rest of the refund and it will take 2-5 days. That I will get an email. Today is March 18, 2917. I have not received any email nor a refund for the balance of the $88.96. Emeryville California Author: Riverview , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: HydraMatrix Emeryville, California

Mar 18 2017
Pay pal and Limkshe I returned items that were damaged and looked nothing like the images on internet. I purchased these items on linkshe.com thru my PayPal account. Linkshe is based in China and I was asked to return items to china and I paid 50.00 usd to ship items back and China doesn't use tracking numbers and PayPal said they have no record of the items being received from link she and denied my appeal. PayPal says they protect the. Just from fraudulent unethical places of business and I was. under the protection with PayPal. Linkshe-Shanghai China PayPal Omaha Nebraska Internet Author: North pole, Alaska Consumer Services: Pay pal and Limkshe Internet

Mar 18 2017
I3 solutions sos score optimazation system S&S private capital incMerle Gene Schwalen Claimed credit repair and nothing has been done Mckinney Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Services: I3 solutions sos score optimazation system Mckinney, Texas

Mar 18 2017
STEVE HAWKINS SENIOR ATTORNEY SENT E-MAIL TO ME STATING ARREST WARRENT CASE # DC/4490/6923 ASHTON Maryland Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: STEVE HAWKINS SENIOR ATTORNEY ASHTON, Maryland

Mar 18 2017
Dermasoft Purecell Signed me up for recurring shipments without my permission. Refused to refund for unauthorized shipments. THREATENED me with legal action, investigations into my IP address, etc. Finally agreed to a 50% rebate on shipments. Only because my credit card company was on the line with me! California Internet Response for Jeanne Author: Hanover Park , Illinois Skin Care: Dermasoft Purecell Internet

Mar 18 2017
Capital One 360 Stolen money lost $200 false notifications lying scam overage charges Internet Author: Visalia, California Credit & Debt Services: Capital One 360 Internet

Mar 18 2017
Parisian glow beauty products This product is marketed fraudulently like a lot of internet ads, every consumer should be very vigilant on every screen that it sends you, I sure got burnt with this one both physically and financially. Internet
Author: Beaumont, California Skin Care: Parisian glow beauty products Internet

Mar 18 2017
Nebras Capital Advisors Mustafa Almareej They playing with the Instruments and will not full fill their payment obligations and after a several weeks and written letters will start making excuses and finally you as issuer will cancel your SWIFT to them they are FAKE people covering with Big peoples in SCAMMING AND FRAUDING the INSTRUMENTS and FUNDS Cayman Island , DUBAI, UK Nationwide Author: Tehran, Alabama Financial Services: Nebras Capital Advisors Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
Wish.com Geek Maxed out credit card, buying alot, then they closed my account, no reason Internet Confused.. Author: LA, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Wish.com Internet

Mar 18 2017
Dead Box Shipment fake shipments, credit card fraud, PayPal fraud Internet Author: San Bruno, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Dead Box Shipment Internet

Mar 18 2017
Tee Construction Tony,Anthony,Franco Fraudulent billing practices,shoddy workmanship Oneida Wisconsin Author: Crivitz, Wisconsin Consumer Services: Tee Construction Oneida, Wisconsin

Mar 17 2017
Donald Trump Coins Donald Trump coins, credit card scam Orlando Florida Author: Wesley chapel , Florida Credit Card Fraud: Donald Trump Coins Orlando, Florida

Mar 17 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | lied to me about everything. Only in business for six months?! Colorado Author: Colorado Consumer Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Colorado

Mar 17 2017
General Steel Corporation REVIEW: General Steel clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with General Steel Corporation zero unresolved complaints - thousands satisfied customers attest to General Steel’s unprecedentedly low number of customer complaints. General Steel commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional guidance, project success sets the standard for service in the steel building industry. General Steel commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Littleton Colorado, Nationwide. *UPDATE: General Steel recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe business service. General Steel in Big Financial Trouble Author: Culver City, California Builders & Contractors: General Steel Corporation | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfaction, cut out the middle man - purchase a steel building that will perfectly suit your needs without paying a contractor’s retail price. Denver, Colorado

Mar 17 2017
Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Amazing Pet Expos™ receives highest rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, has excellent ratings with BBBs across the country and Dun & Bradstreet. Customers feel safe, confident, and secure when they choose to do business with Amazing Pet Expos. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Amazing Pet Expos recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Ohio Air Dogs/Marie Goodwin known scammer and con-artist trying to scam Cleveland Pet Expo Author: Cleveland, Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company. Cleveland, Ohio

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 16 2017
BuyLotz Liquidations RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  BuyLotz Liquidations | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. Buylotz Liquidations is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Buylotz Liquidations prides themselves in being as transparent as possible in the liquidation business. Buylotz Liquidations focuses our liquidation business in clean and reliable merchandise even though this business can be much like gambling. Buylotz Liquidations have developed extent relationships with the sources of liquidation merchandise to receive the best quality products available. Buylotz Liquidations receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Buylotz Liquidations made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee to let customers feel safe, confident and secure when they choose Buylotz Liquidations
Author: Tempe, Arizona Surplus Buyers & Sellers: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationships with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Forest City , North Carolina

Mar 16 2017
LYFT CHARGED ME FOR 1 RIDE ON MY DEBIT CARD AND MY CREDIT CARD CORAL SPRINGS FL Author: CORAL SPRINGS, Florida Taxi Cabs: LYFT Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Diet Supplements SEC Rip-off. over charged my credit card. CBD oil is worthless Las Vegas Nevada Author: Rio Vista, California Credit Card Fraud: Diet Supplements SEC Las Vegas, Nevada