CAPITAL CREDIT ALIANCE CCA. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: capital credit aliance cca.
There may be more specific results for "capital credit aliance cca."
For more specific results for "capital credit aliance cca."
Showing 1-25 of 148,757 Found Reports For more specific results for "capital credit aliance cca."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
John Cage Debt Collection Mediator Nationwide? Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: John Cage Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Urban house tees I placed an order on July 31st. My credit card was charged on July 31st. They sent me a shippping confirmation but I still haven't received my sweatshirt. When I email them or call there is no such address and it comes back invalid. Internet Author: Pleasanton, California Credit Card Fraud: Urban house tees Internet

Aug 20 2017
clearsightglasses.com Warning this site may be a fraudulent site to get your credit card numbers.  Internet Author: none, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: clearsightglasses.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Gary D Nitzkin Michigan Consumer Credit Lawyers Gary and his band of thieves ripped me off Michigan Author: Hubbard Lake, Michigan Adoption Agencies: Gary D Nitzkin Michigan

Aug 20 2017
IC Shopmaster.com charges appeared on my credit card and I have no recollection of having any dealing with this company Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: IC Shopmaster.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Michael Friedmann Mr Friedmann last response to me about my order, Go F* Yourself! Nationwide Author: Blue Eye, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Michael Friedmann Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered an exercise bra my credit card was charged and the company is not responding to email, no product ever received, website is now inactive. Internet Author: Clinton, Utah Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 20 2017
Jodyssecret Ordered, charge credit care, it's been 8 weeks , never received items! Web Internet Author: Rockville, Maryland Better Business Bureau: Jodyssecret Internet

Aug 20 2017
InsightCards.com Insight loadable Visa card Stole my money, by declining me, after I loaded money, and charged me 5.00 instead of 1.00 everytime it declined me! Birmingham, Alabama Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nv., Nevada Credit & Debt Services: InsightCards.com Internet

Cenkings Capital They Rip me Off with $1000 Internet
Author: Palm Bay, Florida Investment Brokers: Cenkings Capital Internet

Aug 19 2017
myeskin Revitalized skin creamrejuvaEssnc sending products at a very high price. THAT WAS NOT PART OF THE FREE DEAL Florida Author: Coleman Alberta Canada, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: myeskin Internet

Aug 19 2017
Jodyssecret I placed an order and they charged my credit card but now the store is no more. No contact no refund no product. Internet
Author: Uxbridge, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Jodyssecret Internet

Aug 19 2017
Wrinkle Couture Sending me products I have not ordered, and charging my credit card. They try not to respond, and disregard any attempt to stop these charges. PO Box 25380 Nationwide Author: Idaho Springs, Colorado TV Advertisements: Wrinkle Couture Internet

Aug 19 2017
Sagestream LLC I applied for a car loan through alot and was denied because my sagestream credit report was only 546. San Diego California Author: jay, Oklahoma Car Financing: Sagestream LLC California

Aug 19 2017
Jody's Secret Ordered product and haven't received anything. I tried emailing them and no response.They have already received payment. Internet
Author: Kokomo, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 19 2017
Citutus TW/EAUCTION SALT LAKE CITUTUS Charged 47.70 on May 8th 2017. No idea who this company is. Internet Author: Salt Lake, Utah Credit Card Fraud: Citutus Internet

Aug 19 2017
Charity Navigator Sounded Good but Now I Wonder Glen Rock New Jersey Author: Altadena, California Credit Card Fraud: Charity Navigator Glen Rock, NJ ,

Aug 19 2017
Patriot Superstore Confederate Superstore charging monthly amounts of $19.95 to my credit card Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Patriot Superstore Texas

Aug 19 2017
SHEPHERD DIET UNEXPLAINED INFLATIVE CHARGES Internet Author: N. Aurora, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: SHEPHERD DIET Internet

Aug 19 2017
Trial Health Online charge my credit card a total of 176.94 for a product I did not authorize or want Nationwide Author: CORONA, California Weightloss Programs: Trial Health Online Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Altus financial group Scammers i had to pay 2200$ to secure a loan (deposit ans insurance), i cancelled and refused to pay when was ask for the taxes but was never refund even after the 15 days as the contract mention. New York New York REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Pierrefonds, Quebec Miscellaneous Companies: Altus financial group New York, New York

Aug 19 2017
The Company Fraud of use of my personal credit card Burbank California Author: Grayling, Michigan Alternative Health: The Company California

Aug 19 2017
Apex Credit Solutions Shane Sorrento ACS-Apex Credit Scam Cyber Crime Identity theft Cyber Attacks Staten Island New York Author: New York Computer Fraud: Apex Credit Solutions Shane Sorrento Staten Island, New York

Aug 19 2017
Stratford career institute I applied and set up draft payments. Never received material. Therefore I cancelled my cc so no more money could be dispersed. Now they sent me a balance of 800 to my credit report. And they are not allowing my new college to request transcripts, they said they will not release any information until I pay them the balance. Which this is now enabling me to start school this semester because they put a hold. Montreal Canada Montreal Author: Lubbock, Texas Financial Services: Stratford career institute Nationwide