Your Search | capital credit aliance cca.

Sep 12 2014
Rapid Capital Group Vernon McCoy Conned me into paying $2700 for a Videoconferencing Unit and never Shipped it Miami Beach Florida Author: Massillon, Ohio Communications & Networking: RelogisTechs LLC Miami Beach, Florida

Sep 11 2014
CAPITAL ALLIANCE GROUP SANTA ANA CALIF. SCAM SCAM SCAM THEY WILL TAKE YOUR $$$$$ Santa Ana California Author: syracuse, New York Loans: CAPITAL ALLIANCE GROUP SANTA ANA CALIF. Santa Ana, California

Sep 11 2014
PYT Burger Tommy Up Yelp LeSean Tip McCoy PYTburger.com Pytphilly.com Charlie Sheen 1050 N Hancock Philadelphia Theft Stealing Tip Over Charging Fraud Charges Credit Cards Poor Customer Service Fake Reviews Unethical philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: , Fast Food Restaurants: PYT Burger Tommy Up Yelp LeSean McCoy PYTburger.com Pytphilly.com Charlie Sheen 1050 N Hancock Philadelphia philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Sep 11 2014
Credit Resource- RIPOFF A Scam Process FEE This company is running a scam a process fee for 180.00 claiming I will recieve in mail. I nevetheless recieve the card the owner debra maybe a phone name nevetheless answer any calls afterward she run out of lies. I paid her she kept ayellow post card a the gas pump a false advertisement to scam customer thinking going to rebuild credit. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Credit Resource Houston, Texas

Sep 11 2014
evo Merchants services EVO Merchant Services They made a mistake that cost my business money Mellville New York Author: Valley Stream, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: evo Merchants services Mellville, New York

Sep 11 2014
ACCA Global www.accaglobal.com Fraudulent Charges to Credit card. Internet Author: Oregon Credit Card Fraud: ACCA Global Internet

Sep 11 2014
ACS INC. ACS INC FALSE DEBT COLLECTIONS WILLIAMSPORT ny Author: burlington, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: ACS INC. Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
CAPITAL MEATS DAN BIGGAM THIS IS A BIG SCAM AND A RIP OFF.  STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, IT IS A TOTAL RIP OFF............... Virginia Author: CLEAR SPRING, Maryland Door to Door Sales: CAPITAL MEATS Virginia

Sep 11 2014
Johnnys Towing And Recovery They are false advertising $65 for a tow, but that is not what they charge...And they do not take credit cards... Lombard Illinois Author: Itasca, Illinois Auto Towing: Johnnys Towing And Recovery Lombard, Illinois

Sep 11 2014
payment systems corp. They fooled us with promises! and all we got was lies. now trying to cancel and they tell us is non cancellable. hagerstown Maryland Author: Simi Valley, California Credit Card Processing Companies: payment systems corp. hagerstown, Maryland

Sep 11 2014
Bureau of defaulters Agency - State Attorney General Email sent from Ray Marshall Accused me of applying for a loan online and having the funds deposited to a Chase account last year. Informed me that there was a warrant out for my arrest and that I would be prosecuted to the full extent of the law regarding this matter. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Bureau of defaulters Agency - State Attorney General Internet

Sep 11 2014
H & R Block Emerald Card Prepaid services Allowed a deactivated card to be used after it was compromised and cancelled setting me to NSF Kennesaw Ga Nationwide Author: Acworth, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: H & R Block Emerald Card services Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
FRANKLIN COLLECTION SVCS, ENHANCED RECOVERY CO LLC, 867YA10D RECOVERY COMPANY ATT's preferred credit destruction dog Tupelo, MS Tupelo Mississippi Author: Tamarac, Florida Collection Agencies: FRANKLIN COLLECTION SVCS Tupelo, Mississippi

Sep 11 2014
Morgan & Associates Jason Marriott Cash Advance Debt Repay Scam San Antonio, TX Internet Author: Florida Credit & Debt Services: Morgan & Associates Internet

Sep 11 2014
incredible way credit repair SCAM They take your money and dont produce. Dont waist your time or money Miami Florida Author: Alabama Credit Services: incredible way credit repair Miami, Florida

Sep 11 2014
myscore.com Total ripoff for consumers need credit scores Internet Author: leander, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: myscore.com Internet

Sep 11 2014
Paypal Extras Mastercard Paypal ,Has ONCE again let a loyal customer down, Nationwide
Author: California Credit & Debt Services: Paypal Extras Mastercard Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Keiser University Address: 1500 NW 49th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 333092400 Interstate Dr, Lakeland, FL(863) 682-6020 In 2010,I attended to Keiser University. I applied for financial aid so I wasn't qualified. They told me : don't worry they will give me a loan so I can continue my education. I said great! They called me they denied it because of my credit scores. Then I quit school because I couldn't continue. Do you believe the put me on hold since that time where they refused to relapse my transcript. Can someone help me because I don't have any money to pay anything and even if I have I wouldn't pay because I wasn't qualified for the loan that they wanted me to pay. I don't recommend anyone to to a school like that because they are making you signing papers in front of inexperienced financial advisors.. Be careful with keiser! US Federal government would need to take a look at their actions Lakeland,Florida Nationwide Author: Clermont, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Direct Express/Rachael L. failed to replace funds that were made from stolen card number san antonio Texas Author: half way, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Direct Express/Rachael L. san antonio, Texas

Sep 10 2014
IEPTCS IEPTCS.COM; Organizations, Associations; Business Services Took $49.95 out of my account/credit card, monthly Florida Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: IEPTCS Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
Payment Systems Corp Americorp Leasing LLCTrustOne Payment Services Fraud missrepresent fees Unprofessional management scam ripoff Orlando Florida Author: Richmond, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payment Systems Corp Orlando, Florida

Sep 10 2014
Scoresence Total fraud and ripoff Dallas Texas Author: Hemet, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresence Internet

Sep 10 2014
Pioneer Credit Recovery My wages were garnished by Pioneer Credit Recovery on 8/7/14 and 7/24/14. Before the garnishment took place, Pioneer Credit was notified that my account had already been consolidated and paid in full and not to garnish my wages, but they garnished my wages anyway. My account was consolidated with Great Lakes and Great Lakes and my payroll department informed me that the funds should have been forwarded back to my payroll department, or mailed to Great Lakes to apply to my account. Its been over a month now and I still have not received my $200.87 back from Pioneer Credit Recovery and when I call Pioneer, I keep getting hung up on or told that my funds were forwarded to Great Lakes. Again, Great Lakes said they have not received anything from Pioneer. . Arcade New York Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Colleges and Universities: Pioneer Credit Recovery Arcade, New York

Sep 10 2014
Instant Checkmate Inc. ADDITIONAL NAMES AND INTERNET ADDRESSES http://www.uspeoplerecords.com/ http://www.unitedstatesbackgroundchecks.com/ http://www.locaterecord.net/ http://www.recordlocator.net/ FRAUD, SCAM, IDENTITY THEFT, UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD, MISLEADING INFORMATION, INTENTIONAL RIPOFF San Diego California Author: Greece, New York Attorneys General: Instant Checkmate Inc. San Diego, California

Sep 10 2014
Lifecell skincare Southbeach Skin care free trial is not what they say. put hold on credit card immediatly for $189.00 plus shipping/hndlg Hollywood. Internet Author: Port Angeles , Washington Beauty Products: Lifecell skincare Internet