CAPITAL CREDIT ALLIANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: capital credit alliance
There may be more specific results for "capital credit alliance"
For more specific results for "capital credit alliance"
Showing 26-50 of 109,019 Found Reports For more specific results for "capital credit alliance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 28 2017
Corporate Cash Credit of Canada SCAMMER CON S SELL FAKE STOLEN SHELF CORP TOOK 5,000 Author: California Financial Services: Corporate Cash Credit of Canada

Apr 28 2017
Laptop Rescue Failed to deliver merchanized I ordered and they billed to my credit card Internet Author: Livonia, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Laptop Rescue Internet

Apr 28 2017
OTL*SCORESENSE.COM FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED MY CC FOR TWO YRS. Internet Author: naples, Florida Credit & Debt Services: score sense Internet

Apr 28 2017
Backpage Backpage.com/Alberta/calgary Backpage stole my bitcoin credit Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Entertainers: Backpage Internet

Apr 28 2017
First Progress Credit Card Biggest Scam!!! Columbus Georgia Author: Lake Jackson , Texas Credit Card Fraud: First Progress Credit Card Columbus , Georgia

Apr 28 2017
Youth Renu Recovery Cream Fruad.....scam.....stole money......offered FREEsample for shipping only then charged over 160. to my credit card Nationwide Author: Reynolds, Georgia Eye Care: Youth Renu Recovery Cream Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Suisse Bank Plc Wolfgang Zulauf Bank-Trade-Finance-Guarantee-OffShore-Letter-of-Credit-Wolfgang-Zulauf-online London Internet
Author: Melbourne, Florida Banks: Cuisinart Webstore Internet

Apr 28 2017
National Credit Care Lack of support, No customer service, Complete scam Westminster Colorado Author: Long Beach, New York Credit & Debt Services: National Credit Care Westminster, Colorado

academy mortgage Patrick Myers LIAR and WILL RUIN YOUR CREDIT Gilbert Arizona
Author: palm springs, California Mortgage Brokers: academy mortgage Gilbert, Arizona

Apr 27 2017
PSV Health Sciences Institute CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR $37.00 WHEN I ORDERED THE $4.95 TRIAL OF NUGENIX DONT KNOW - PROBABLE CALIFORNIA Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: PSV Health Sciences Institute Internet

Apr 27 2017
Phenom Health Trademark of Hardwire, Inc. Trademark abandoned Garcenia Lean ExtremeNature Renew Shipped products that I did not order , created automatic shipments and billed my credit card for 170.00 over a period of 28 days. Internet Author: Tallulah, , Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: Phenom Health Trademark of Hardwire, Inc. Trademark abandoned Internet

Apr 27 2017
BetterHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: BetterHelp goes above and beyond to achieve member satisfaction. By continually implementing strategic improvements to the platform and customer service practices, BetterHelp ensures that members receive the highest standard of customer care.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service BetterHelp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with BetterHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Glad that you found our customer service to be helpful! Author: Hatfield,, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Sunnyvale, California

Apr 27 2017
Revlabs DieselTest Offered a Free trial of Diesel Test testosterone supplement for a $4 shipping charge. I paid very close attention to the fine print and it didn't say anything about any further obligations. Three weeks later I received a call from my credit card company saying there's a suspicious charge on my account that could be fraudulent. I called the number listed and found that is was this company. They said I had signed up for a subscription and the $89 charge was for that. I explained that I did no such thing and they just kept insisting I did. I tried to find the website where I submitted the initial order and it no longer exists that I can find. This company is doing underhanded practices to try and cheap people out of money! Nationwide Author: Stillwater, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Revlabs Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Secret Serum Secret Serum is a rip-off. Ordered free trial March 29th & didn't receive until April 18th and they charged my credit card 176.81 on 4/15 instead of the $29..80 I authorized. When I inquired about the mischarge and asked for a credit they refused. Lewiston Maine Author: Georgetown, Texas Skin Care: Secret Serum Lewiston, Maine

Apr 27 2017
Barkley Capital Bill Calhoun I ordered the Code Buffett Platform, instead I was given this one. UK Nationwide Author: Tehachapi, California Unusual Rip-Off: Barkley Capital Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
IND THEY CHARGE THIS TO MY CARD WITH NO ATTHOATION WEIR Kansas Author: WEIR, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: IND WEIR, Kansas

Apr 27 2017
OVL*My Daily Skin Perfect Skin Wash Charged my credit card for products I never received or ordered two weeks after I had ordered and received samples. Internet Author: Big Bear City, California Miscellaneous Companies: OVL*My Daily Skin Internet

Apr 27 2017
Hopscotch Distribution, Inc. Contacted to be able to get my credit card debt paid off at a cheaper interest or no interest Tempe Arizona Author: Groesbeck, Texas Sales People: Hopscotch Distribution, Inc. Tempe, Arizona

Apr 27 2017
Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Reported a debt to Phoenix Financial for $511.50. It is also on my credit report stating its from a hospital I have never been to. Sent a letter today to offer a discount settlement of $332.48. This is not my debt. I need it fixed so it can get off my credit report. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Elgin, South Carolina Doctors: Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 27 2017
MSA30X Scamming Theives Van Nuys California Author: Loganville, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: MSA30X Van Nuys, California

Apr 27 2017
Quality Inn Pecos, Texas- Juan Gonzales Ladies and gentlemen hold onto your credit card because it will be taken for a ride! Pecos Texas Author: Texas Hotel: Quality Inn Pecos, TX- Juan Lopez Pecos, Texas

Apr 27 2017
Aragon Agency Inc Invalid collections and hitting my credit report!! Scam! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mesa, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Aragon Agency Inc Las Vegas , Nevada

Apr 27 2017
myavangate.com Unauthorized Charge. I have never ordered any software for my computer. Redwood City California Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: myavangate.com Redwood City, California

Apr 27 2017
Credit Connections Auto Sales-west York , pa Sold me a over priced car that they new had a bad motor. West York pennsylvania Author: Spring grove, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Credit Connections Auto Sales-west York , pa

Apr 26 2017
ROC7 This company is a total RIPOFF! Don't buy anything from them. They'll charge you for something you did not buy. Once they have your credit card number, they'll just keep charge you $19.99 every month for unkown reason. They are thieves! Florida Author: Chicago, Illinois Cameras & Video: ROC7 Florida