CAPITAL CREDIT ALLIANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: capital credit alliance
There may be more specific results for "capital credit alliance"
For more specific results for "capital credit alliance"
Showing 26-50 of 150,521 Found Reports For more specific results for "capital credit alliance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
Risk Free Merchant Todd Fins Deceptive pricing and nonexistent customer service (once they get paid). San Fernando Valley California Report Update Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Risk Free Merchant Internet

Aug 15 2017
 I have been chareged by Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach Florida on my debit card for several months and when i try to look this company up and to where they got my personal info, i find a complaint that this very same company got someone else through the USPS adress change website. And I too have just recently did the same thing and am now being charged by this mysterious company that has no real contact information. I have tried calling all phone numbers for this company and they dont work. Then I find this complaint on the very same Identity saftey service ... Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: winston salem, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Total Visa my cc pay I got my card on the 15th and I have paid it all along on the 15th sioux falls ND North Dakota Nationwide Author: kenton, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Total Visa Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Truthfinder.com Charged my credit card fraudulently Internet Author: Malibu, California Telemarketers: Truthfinder.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
CreditOneBank Creditonebnk I have a client that had a credit card from this bank. Las Vegas NV Nevada Internet One Problem Author: Dania Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: CreditOneBank Internet

Aug 15 2017
credvantage THEIR SYSTEM THEY TO RETRIEVE YOUR CREDIT SCORE ISN'T ACCURATE IT IS FAKE houston Texas Author: Cleveland, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: credvantage houston , Texas

Aug 15 2017
Gilded Rose Royal Vacation Property ShopLivingston Property ServicesCapital International Bonds False vacation club and timeshare resale Guadalajara, Mexico Internet Gilded Rose Royal Salesperson guarantees timeshare sale Author: Louisville, Kentucky Travel Services: Gilded Rose Royal Internet

Aug 15 2017
Heritage Acceptance Corporation 118 S 2nd St, Elkhart, IN 46516 Suing me for the vehicle they repossessed and resold Elkhart Indiana REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Dublin, Kentucky Financial Services: Heritage Acceptance Corporation Elkhart, Indiana

Aug 15 2017
Parkland Legal Group, PL Parkland Legal Group IS A SCAM!!! Los Angels California Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Parkland Legal Group, PL Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
cypress bay solutions untruthful operations dallas Nationwide Author: Abilene, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: cypress bay solutions Nationwide

Screambox Fraud Internet
Author: Bethel, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: Screambox Internet

Aug 14 2017
Montana Capital N. Hollywood California Author: Anaheim, California Loans: Montana Capital N. Hollywood, California

Aug 14 2017
Beauté Wrinkle Reducer They took out $89.95 out of my credit card without my notice and that was one month after I had paid for the free sample . When I call to confront them about the situation they said that can't reimburse my money. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hartford, Connecticut Attorney Generals: Beauté Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vegas , Nevada

Aug 14 2017
IMVU 866-7610975 Palo Alto California Author: Clarkrange, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: IMVU Palo Alto, California

Aug 14 2017
Royal vegas Stole money from my account and didn't pay winnings Internet Author: Hocking, Other Credit Card Fraud: Royal vegas Internet

Aug 14 2017
Jody's Secret Ordered 3 Sports Bras on June 20th and was told 4-6 weeks. Credit card charged and delivery not received. Internet Author: Laguna Woods, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Jody's Secret Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Vantiv NPC Complete con artists! Do NOT use this company. Nationwide Author: Walnut Creek, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Vantiv NPC Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
CS-Fashion.net Latestfashions6312 SW Capitol Hwy#421Portland OR 97239 Survey interrupted my internet transaction with Congratulations. Scammed me with $100+ handbag which I did not order and won't credit my account Portland, OR internet Author: Spotswood, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: CS-Fashion.net Internet

Aug 14 2017
NPC Leasing Retreiver A Salesman said he could save me money by using their credit card machine instead of my present one. Had me fill out an app and I asked what if I close because I'm very small and wasn't doing well at the time. He just said if I'd close no big deal it would just end it. I was trying to decide what to do as my husband got sick so I decided to return the machine and cancelled within 2 weeks. Tinley Park Illinois Author: Wathena, Kansas Restaurants: NPC Leasing Tinley Park , Illinois

Aug 14 2017
ic shopsmarter.com money out of my credit card every month CT Connecticut Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic shopsmarter.com Internet

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

Stripe.com Usa California
Author: Hong Kong, Iowa Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Stripe.com Usa, California

Aug 13 2017
Privacy Maxx North American Almost all employees are dangerous felons Phoenix Nationwide Author: Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Privacy Maxx

SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

Aug 13 2017
Jodys Secret I ordered 2 sports news from Jodys Secret. Never got a confirmation email tried to contact them with no response. Put on my credit card and now I'm out the money and no way of recouping my cost. Internet Author: Prince George, Alabama Home HealthCare: Jodys Secret Internet