Your Search | capital credit alliance

Oct 22 2016
Elite paycheck plus Paycheck plus Charged service fees when I did not make fees. Also other lost money. Who the f knows Nationwide Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Elite paycheck plus Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Peak Life They wasnt to continue to use my credit card for purchases I don't want. I wrote them a letter to cancel all further correspondence. Aston, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Spokane, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Peak Life Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 L'ETOUILEREVITA RX SCAM, LIES, UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES, Please Note: On your credit card statement, the charge for this purchase may appear similar to BLF*agedefianceserum, 888-818-4631*AGEDEFY, StoneBF*LJEyeSerum, 888-502-7282*BEAUTYPDCTS. california Author: Helena, Montana Eye Care: 88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 Internet

Oct 22 2016
Triple J Health Management P0 Box 500 North York Ontario844-8971451 charged my credit card and put me on autoship which I did not request North York Ontario Canada Internet Author: Winnipeg Beach, Manitoba Health Spas: Triple J Health Management Internet

Oct 22 2016
Ipayment Clover Scam,lie, difficult, nightmare customer service, runaround Internet Clover Concerns Author: Renton , Washington Credit & Debt Services: Ipayment Internet

Oct 22 2016
Charles Cranston Titan Merchant Services; I3 Verticals Charles Cranston - Stay away! He is a real dirt bag. Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Charles Cranston Lubbock, Texas

Oct 22 2016
MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY GEORGE TAYLOR/BALBOA MAILING COMPANY 501 W. BROADWAY SUITE 800SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA 921O1 We received a letter to make money putting GET CREDIT NOW and we sent them a money order for $125. We did not receive any materials as they promised us. This was 10-9-2015. We then received another letter from MG MARKETING for the same thing. San Diego California Author: Houston, Texas Mail Order Services: MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY

Oct 21 2016
Restructuring Advisory Group Capital restructure Group Restructuring Advisory Group IS Capital restructure Group. same crooks new name BEWARE monarch beach California Author: los angeles, California Loan Modification: Restructuring Advisory Group monarch beach, California

Oct 21 2016
pizza hut credit card fraud....its happened multiple times san Antonio Texas Author: san Antonio , Texas Bake Shops: pizza huty san Antonio , Texas

Oct 21 2016
Quantum Michael Crawford He convinced me on video to deposit funds with his recommended broker Glenridge Capital New York Internet Author: Stockton, California Brokerage Companies: Quantum Internet

Oct 21 2016
Insight prepaid card Insight prepaid card services Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Insight prepaid card Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
securist tech total rip off dont use Internet Author: Bloomington, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: securist tech Internet

Oct 21 2016
SeniorSoulMates and Richard Martell (((REDACTED))) This guy claims to be looking for love on this SeniorSoulMates Dating Site and that his wife passed away and that he didn't want to be alone, well after texting back andforth for one week he is now so very much in love with me and want to get married to me. This guy I feel is a SCAMMER. Los Angeles California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: SeniorSoulMates Los Angeles, California

Oct 21 2016
Chase Harmer Robert Harmer Pay Certify Company is not legal Campbell Internet Author: Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chase Harmer Internet

Oct 21 2016
COX Communications Destroyed our Credit with their error Phoenix Nationwide Author: scottsdale, Arizona Cable Companies: COX Communications Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Landau Jewelry Lorraine Landau Customer ServiceThe Hyman Group727 N Meadow StreetAllentown, PA 18102610-433-4114, ext $265 ring turned my finger green - returned 2 times lifetime guarantee means no refund only credit to buy over priced poor quality jewelry Las Vegas Nevada Author: Folsom, California Kiosks: Landau Jewelry Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2016
Capital one auto finance Has my lively hood in limbo NASHVILLE Nationwide Author: Nashville , Tennessee Motor Vehicle Division: Capital one auto finance Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
CREDIT CONTROL LLC collection calls that are harrassing Internet Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agencies: CREDIT CONTROL LLC Internet

Oct 20 2016
MCG (Merchants Consulting Group) & Performance Merchant Alliance & Miles Suffling Don't work for this company they lie! North Carolina - Miles Suffling who represents MCG Nationwide Truth be told Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: MCG (Merchants Consulting Group). & Miles Suffling Nationwide

Vestel Logistics Stanley B. Lawson Scam New York City Internet
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Vestel Logistics Internet

Oct 20 2016
Go Capital Usa Rip off and Liars Irvine California Author: Conyers, Georgia Commerical Lending Firm: Go Capital Usa Internet

Oct 20 2016
Lending Bee, Inc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lending Bee, Inc is a local mortgage brokerage in business under the same ownership since 2003. Partners, employees and clients of Lending Bee, Inc. are all like a big family. Lending Bee, Inc. dedicated to its customers, practices and a good name.*UPDATE: Lending Bee, Inc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lending Bee, Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: playa vista, California Loans: Lending Bee, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lending Bee is a trusted name in the private mortgage fund and hard money loans field. Lending Bee, Inc. is dedicated to its customers. Lending Bee, Inc. implements latest technologies, systems and security to keep customers data safe and protected. Lending Bee, a company that takes its philosophy in being the best private money loans and private financing around to heart. North Hollywood, California

Oct 20 2016
san diego metropolitan credit union Extortion Company, after they lend you money for solar panels they will hold your title ransom and charge you a fee every time you redo your loan San Diego California Author: Placentia, California Solar: san diego metropolitan credit union San Diego, California