Your Search | capital first

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
02:35 PM, Echo Capital, Echo Capital Corp Warning: Thief, Liar, Ripoff, False Company Stealing Clients Funds and Money - BEWARE! Jacksonville Florida
Author: California Financial Services: Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Laura. Bedard Yuppy Puppy Botique Laura Bedard with yuppy puppy charged my credit card, $32.90, but never sent my order I am not the first Blair Wisconsin Author: Overland Park, Kansas Attorneys General: Laura. Bedard Blair, Wisconsin

Oct 08 2015
Our Time dating service for seniors first of all you cannot get in touch with a department if you want to cancel unknown Nationwide
Author: Sun City, California Questionable Activities: Our Time dating service for seniors Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Genesis Capital Leasing Fraudulent and Deceptive Lending Practices Irvine California Author: Boothwyn, Pennsylvania Loan Brokers: Genesis Capital Leasing Irvine, California

Oct 08 2015
GE Capital david johnson, kevin pierkin is a huge ripoff Nationwide Author: kokomo, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: GE Capital Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
river valley credit union overdraft fee abuse by reorderin checks eg: clearing largest check first ada Michigan Author: ada, Michigan Banks: river valley credit union ada, Michigan

Oct 07 2015
MAG Trucks, MAG Specialty Vehicles (MSV), MAG Capital, MAG Transport Cheats, Dishonest, Theifs, Unprofessional, Crooks, Scammers, Rude Grain Valley Missouri Author: Old Saybrook, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: MAG Trucks Grain Valley, Missouri

Oct 07 2015
all season weatherproof coating Edward Jennings, Asphalt Repair Service, John Joseph Czarapata, Numerous Alasis Edward was suppose to asphalt my driveway, fix & repair ar seal, coat foundation for $400.00 after he put the first layer of asphalt on driveway he approached me and ask for payment which I gave to him in cash..  Independence. Missouri Author: Merriam, Kansas Home Improvements: all season weatherproof coating Independence. , Missouri

Oct 06 2015
Towerpoint Capital Is Towerpoint Capial guilty of Fraud? Atlanta Georgia Author: Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Towerpoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 06 2015
Leaf Capital Funding, LLC Fraudulant Charges Moberly Missouri Send them a certified letter Author: Tucson, Arizona Financial Services: Leaf Capital Funding, LLC Moberly, Missouri

Oct 06 2015
ge. capital Jennifer Robinson. Paul they. had. me. to. get. a. prepaid visa. cards. and. said. they. we're. going. to. let. me. have. a. loan Norwalk. connecticut. 06851 Internet Author: Collinsville alabama, Alabama Liars: ge. capital Internet

Oct 06 2015
Alina lin, Aihong Zheng. Hongkong Global-Export Co., Limited I order a cellphone from them but didnt get it or havent gotten it yet. Although i got a package from someone in China but its not the one i ordered. At first communication is good but since last week. I havent received any replies. They are fast on getting the money thou. They cant give a tracking because of excuses after excuses. Zhonghang Road Futian District, Shenzhen China Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Alina lin Internet

Oct 06 2015
The Talaton Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: The Talaton Group, LLC client's experience, is to always convey an advocacy to our client, & to consistently deliver an exceptional experience before, during, and after a sale is made.. *UPDATE: The Talaton Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. The Talaton Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Illinois Financial Services: HERB TROTTER wheaton, Illinois

Oct 05 2015
Windset Capital Corporation Predatory Business Loan Lender Deceptive Practices Riverton Utah You just confirmed it... Author: Van Alstyne, Texas Loan Brokers: Windset Capital Corporation Riverton, Utah

Oct 05 2015
GE Money Capital Loan, Albert, James, Nancy Frye Called stating they have approved loan for $5000, then if credit is bad ask for $210 for insurance to send money to you in 15 mins. then call back and they say your state wants a transfer fee in order for the money to be deposited. Washington Washington Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: GE Money Capital Loan Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CREDIT FIRST NATIONAL ASSOCIATION they lied about checking my car brake when i asked them, and six weeks later told me i needed rotor and brakes LAWRECE TOWNSHIP New Jersey Author: east windsor, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE LAWRECE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
synchrony bank GE capital ruthless, will not negotiate the problems, no compassion, destroys credit opportunities orlando Florida The truth Author: seagoville, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: synchrony bank orlando, Florida

Oct 05 2015
LeadOrigen Lead Origen Lead Oriden, Austen Cole, Nick Saylor, “SHAWNCAPITA”, Shawn Capital, Jim James RIP OFF!!! Lead Origen charged for leads and in two months did not provide even ONE. Kansas City Missouri Con Artist, Rippoff, SCAM Kansas City, MO Author: Freehold, New Jersey Realtors: LeadOrigen Kansas City, MO ,

Oct 05 2015
First Extended Service Corporation Portfolio Fraud refusal to honor agreement refusal to do what i paid for Chicago Illinois Author: Austin, Texas Auto Warranty: First Extended Service Corporation Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
Haband Comenity Capital bank Opened credit card in my name. Charging card Ohio
Author: Whitehouse, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Haband nationwide

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 03 2015
Centurylink superviser Mildred. Very Rude and ucoopertive. Orderd ph and internet only 61.50 get first bill of Lake Placid, Florida Author: Lake placid, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Centurylink Florida
25, Report #1219322

Oct 03 2015
Greenline Capital, LLC Rommel Mijares Scammer Con Artist plays in commodities trading, bank guarantees, SBLC, High Yield Private Placement Trade Programs Redwood City California Rommel is a bold faced liar! No funds ever recieved and no transaction closed! Author: San Francisco, California Gold & Silver Investments: Greenline Capital, LLC Redwood City, California