CAPITAL FIRST Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: capital first
There may be more specific results for "capital first"
For more specific results for "capital first"
Showing 1-25 of 31,791 Found Reports For more specific results for "capital first"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 27 2017
Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Reported a debt to Phoenix Financial for $511.50. It is also on my credit report stating its from a hospital I have never been to. Sent a letter today to offer a discount settlement of $332.48. This is not my debt. I need it fixed so it can get off my credit report. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Elgin, South Carolina Doctors: Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 26 2017
CACTUS JACKS, CJA AUTO, CJA FINANCE, PFG FUNDING FRAUDULENT! With a capital F! MESA Arizona Author: GLENDALE, Arizona Car Financing: CACTUS JACKS MESA , Arizona

Apr 26 2017
US Settlement Capital, INC US Settlement Funding, INC BIGGEST SCAMMER IN STRUCTUREDS SETTLEMENTS AND ANNUITIES INDUSTRY BEWARE!!!!! Agoura Hills California Author: Alabama Financial Services: US Settlement Capital, INC Agoura Hills, California

Apr 26 2017
skyline markets Markets Capital Ltd; or Capital Markets services ltd, etc fraudulent bussiness london Author: Mangaldan, Alabama Online Trading: skyline markets london, other

Apr 25 2017
First Data Global Leasing First Data Merchant Services, First Data, Northern Payment Systems First Data Global Leasing (FDGL) Refusing to Release Merchant from Lease Agreement Coral Springs, FL Nationwide Author: Ventura, California Credit & Debt Services: First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Shaaxi Yanchang Petroleum Group Warburg Investment & Capital group from Canada , Warburg Dillon, Hing Lam law, Jun li, Barrister Zhong Ying, Yanchang Petroleum, BANK FRAUD - BUSINESS FRAUD-CASHIER'S CHECK FRAUD CHINA - CANADA CHINA - CANADA Author: Miami, Florida Business Consultants: Shaaxi Yanchang Petroleum Group

Apr 24 2017
Thomas Walker He said it was a secret shopper. He send me all the instructions I had to do. First I had to cash check at my bank then make a cashiers check under another name go to Walmart and send the money to someone else and then send him a report of everything I have all the stuff he told me to do. Internet
Author: California Internet Fraud: Thomas Walker Internet

Apr 24 2017
First Option ,Tom White, Tom White I invested $6,700 which he reported grew to 50,200 he told me in order to receive the profits I had to give him another 20% of the balance which amount to approximately 10,400. Internet Author: Milwaukee , Wisconsin Brokerage Companies On-line: First Option (Tom White) Internet

Apr 23 2017
Credit Acceptance Dirty Bastards Southfield Michigan Your FIRST Three Words Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Credit Reporting Agencies: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Apr 22 2017
leaf capital funding Biggest RIP OFF LEASING COMPANY I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH! NEW YORK NEW YORK Author: boise, Idaho Financial Services: leaf capital funding Internet

Apr 21 2017
Transit capital Miss RichardMr Miller They call using only Mr or Miss with a last name claiming to be a collection company from a pay day loan lender Internet Author: Dayton, Ohio Collection Agency's: Transit capital Internet

Apr 21 2017
Tech Saviors First they call you and say that there is virus in your computer get you to turn it on and they take control of, In the end, they claimed they fixed the problem and then charge a great deal of money. Over the last two years I was scammed out of over $6,000. The worst part they keep calling back and do the same thing and again they charge some $2,500. I want this stopped. San Jose California Author: ORLANDO, Florida Computer Fraud: Tech Saviors San Jose, California

Apr 20 2017
pacific capital finance, representative: vanessa edwards misleading,uses fulse reference such as bbb of california. irvine California Author: clearwater, Florida Financial Services: pacific capital finance irvine , California

Apr 20 2017
Madame Bridal WANT TO HAVE YOUR DAUGHTER'S FIRST PROM RUINED AND GET RIPPED OFF? West Palm Beach, Florida ,BOYNTON BEACH, FLORIDA MADAME BRIDAL GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Bridal Shops: Madame Bridal West Palm Beach, FL,

Apr 20 2017
Capital Finance Associates - Utah Vince A Loan Scam SALT LAKE CITY UTAH Author: Cutler Bay, Florida Loans: Capital Finance Associates - Utah Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
First Options Tom White https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013862958744 Sincere, false and deceiving information, trust me, no paper trail, passport is expired, vague Internet
Is this Guy for Real? Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Brokerage Companies On-line: First Options Internet

Apr 20 2017
First Fidelity Trust AG Andrew Sarafin A Professional Swiss corporation SCAM to be beware of...The longest corporation registration on planet earth; 6 months yet not done! GENEVA Nationwide Author: Other Business Consultants: First Fidelity Trust AG Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Slick's Auto Repair I signed up for Motologic service , My business closed down I tried 2 times to cancel because I can no longer use this service, first call they would see what they could do and call me back, never heard.Emailed them back yesterday they replied to tell me I can't cancel unless I pay $300.00 fee. This is nothing but a RIP OFF. I wouldn't mind paying for it if I could still use it but I no longer have my garage so I have no use for it. PLEASE rethink befgetting trapped in their SCAM Dallas ore North Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Slick's Auto Repair Dallas, North Carolina

Apr 19 2017
Capital Recovery Services Claimed I have debt I already paid off. Nationwide Author: Haines City, Florida Car Financing: Capital Recovery Services Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
BlueHousingGroup BHGM an Investment Rock CompanyBHG a Real Estate Co. I took the test 3x so that I can get the HR Certification. I had to pay first in order to get the test & receive the Certificate. They will reimbursed once I get hired. I called the 1800# , voicemail. I want my money back!!!!! BHGM an Investment Rock Company in Newark New Jers Internet / Nationwide Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Accounting: BlueHousingGroup Internet

Apr 18 2017
Canton Trade Days Canton First Mondays, First Monday Trade Days, Retail Therapy, Amy Mitchell Assaulted while taking a photo of my wife and son Canton Texas Author: Canton, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Canton Trade Days Canton, Texas

Apr 18 2017
Robertson Attorney at Law Ruining my reputation by filing unnecessary public court documents without making the attempt of notifying personally first Boca Raton Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Loan Modification: Robertson Attorney at Law Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 18 2017
First Choice Supply, Inc - Donald Walthall Scam- Did jobs for them and didn't get paid 2909 Waycross Dr, Monroe, NC 28110 North Carolina Author: Buffalo, New York Locksmiths: First Choice Supply, Inc Monroe, North Carolina

Apr 18 2017
Emerald Falls Hotel & Resort LLLP , Gary M. Spackman Regional Economic Development Group, Inc, Regional Economic Development Investment Group, Arkansas Regional Economic Development Center, Conventus Capital Beware of a Fraudulent Real Estate Loan Request from Emerald Falls Hotel & Resort LLLP, Gary M. Spackman, Chairman City of Kennesaw Georgia Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Loans: Emerald Falls Hotel & Resort LLLP , Gary M. Spackman City of Kennesaw, Georgia

Apr 18 2017
Business Capital Resources and/orBusiness Capital Rescources Used stolen CC information and ordered $32K worth of laptops, intersected FedEx delivery and picked up at FedEx location Seattle Washington Author: Marietta, Georgia Computer Stores: Business Capital Resources Seattle, Washington