Customer satisfaction commitment: ITA | Ripoff Report

Your Search | capital one bank bank one jacques a. machol, jr. machols and johann

26, Report #1131994

Apr 18 2014
One Technologies Score Sense One Technologies misleading! I was online with my actual credit card company and the free credit report popped up by this company , my computer was hacked and now unwanted fraudulent misleading inquiring are requesting my credit score/report Texas Author: Tustin, California Credit Services: One Technologies/Score Sense Texas

Apr 18 2014
The Debt capital Frederick Graham $750 a week...do tasks...do money gram wires West New York New Jersey Author: Boston, Massachusetts Loans: The Debt capital West New York, New Jersey

Apr 18 2014
WPI, WholeSale Properties International, Carl Ferrel, Lee This company has been 100% dishonest, I am still trying to get back a $20,000 deposit. Wholesale Properties International claims to help investors find properties(specializes in multifamily) at discounted prices through the bank. My dealings have been nothing but a headache and one lie after another. Last February I called because I was looking for a multifamily property in Charlotte, I spoke with Lee who told me they could help with the whole process, finding the property to getting tenants and management in place. Lee informed me that in order to look for properties I must give them a $10,000 deposit to hold a property which is 100% refundable if they don't find anything in three months. Three months have gone by and they kept showing me the same beat up properties. Nothing has been resolved and it's been over a year. Be Careful. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: ronkonkoma, New York Real Estate Services: WPI, WholeSale Properties Inc, Carl Ferrel, Lee Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 18 2014
Capital Business Solutions CBSTeam CBS Well-Disguised Cydcor Subsidiary Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Sales People: Capital Business Solutions Columbus, Ohio

Apr 18 2014
MyPlay Direct - Fifth Harmony Store Fifth Harmony Merch Store One month later and still no item, company will not give me an estimation date Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Clothing Stores: MyPlay Direct - Fifth Harmony Store Internet

Apr 18 2014
Westgate Westgate offers the average American the dream vacation with high interest rates, faulty information, and rules with restrictions making it impossible to use. If you do make it to one of there resorts it isn't what they showed you on the display model. Complete lie. they sold us a room facing the Las Vegas strip and then suddenly it's not on the strip. The Westgate Las Vegas timeshare was dirty. I would love to save people from buying Westgates ripoff timeshare. Flordia Author: Baltimore, Maryland Timeshare Rentals: Westgate Select State/Province

Apr 18 2014
Yellowstone Capital REVIEW: Yellowstone Capital llc executive team & employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Yellowstone Capital LLC’s approach to business focused on working with merchants best interests in mind. Competitors require clients switch processing, Yellowstone Capital works with clients to get funding without switching processors. *UPDATE: Yellowstone Capital pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Yellowstone Capital isrecognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service.
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Financial Services: YELLOWSTONE CAPITAL LLC New York, New York

Apr 18 2014
One kings lane Bait and switch, wrong chairs Internet Author: Princeton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: One kings lane Internet

Apr 18 2014
EatLocalNY Sam Tash, Derek Diguglielmo Con Artists - Scams - Bank Fraud - Online Fraud Dobbs Ferry New York Author: Huntington Beach, California Computer Fraud: EatLocalNY Dobbs Ferry, New York

Apr 17 2014
GE Capital--Frank Jefferson, Mike Ryan Scam,scammers, fraudulent, liars, deceptive practices, false loans, fake, use fake names, sinners Clearwater Florida Author: Wichita, Kansas Loans: GE Capital Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
bank of america Bank of America ,,,CLOSED account for NO REASON and can't explain why san antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Banks: bank of america san antonio, Texas

Apr 17 2014
Los Alamos Medical Center 1- Sandra J .Palmetto, Lead Certified Respiratory, 2- Jacqui Carroll - Human Resources Director3- Feliciano Jiron - CEO of Los Alamos Med Center assault, battery on staff member, false billing and documentation, lead therapist who has to cheat on tests and has co2 poisoning, HR threatens you with lawsuits when you alert them to these issues and now there two suits on them and one more in the works. THEY ARE CORRUPT...... Los Alamos New Mexico
Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Hospitals: Los Alamos Medical Center Los Alamos, New Mexico

Apr 17 2014
FutureGen Capital FutureGen Capital has Failed to Pay My Money Too! Washington DC Author: Florida Investment Brokers: FutureGen Capital Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 17 2014
Windstream Paetec In February 2013 I called to aks what I needed to do to cancel my services with Windstream (W). To do so I was told that all I needed to do was let you know when the services were ported to another carrier. Unknown to me W continued to withdraw money from my bank account, then for some reason unknown to me the ACH stopped working, so W sent me bills which I continued to pay. Little Rock AK Author: Lutherville, Maryland Internet Services: Windstream Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Cenafil AKA Oevau Technologies, Richard Gorman ripoff company, Scam Diet Products, Double Charged, Product not sent Orlando Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account!
Author: Orlando, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Cenafil, Oevau Technologies Orlando, Florida

Author: Church Hill, Tennessee Cash Services: Yellowstone Capital Internet

Apr 17 2014
RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES, LP AND ON BEHALF OF ALL SHERMAN COMPANIES I.e. LVNV FUNDING, LLC ETC. Fraudulent Company treatens with increasing interest on fabricated debt they refuse to explain Greenville South Carolina Author: Olympia, Washington Collection Agencies: RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES, LP AND ON BEHALF OF ALL SHERMAN COMPANIES I.e. LVNV FUNDING, LLC ETC. 15 S. Main St., Suite 600, South Carolina

Apr 17 2014
BUBGET VAN LINES ALLEN KATZ ALLEN KATZ DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES AND ONE REAL SCUM BAG LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Moving Companies: BUBGET VAN LINES LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Apr 17 2014
Santander Bank reneged on advertised offer Nationwide Author: Englewood, New Jersey Banks: Santander Bank Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
network one (WWW.ONE.IE) (AN)TONY O'CONNELL APPLE DUSSADEE BRIAN O'CONNELL SCAM, CHEAT, E-COMMERCE TRAINING, WEBSITE DESIGN, BUT YOU WILL NEVER GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR BANGKOK AND GALWICK (DUBLIN) Nationwide
Author: BANGKOK, Computer Classes: network one (WWW.ONE.IE) Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Shellie Lyn Cadogan Drinkwalter Shellie Lyn Cadogan Drinkwalter, Shellie L Cadogan, Shellie Lyn Cadogan, Shellie Lyn Drinkwalter, Shellie L Drinkwalter, any combination of the four, Shellie Tucker (new one), Neon Mamo, A Pinch of this Cupcakes - likely many, many more BEWARE Major Scam Artist in Lovely London Ontario London, Strathroy and St. Thomas, Ontario Nationwide Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Shellie Lyn Cadogan Drinkwalter Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Citizens Bank Excessive overdraft!!! Total rip off!! Nationwide Author: Bartonsville, Pennsylvania Banks: Citizens Bank Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Universal Premium FleetCard Mastercard Took money out of my bank account for payment and did not post it to my account for over a month while charging me late fees. Norcross, GA Internet Author: Ludlow, Massachusetts Credit Services: Universal Premium FleetCard Mastercard Internet

Apr 17 2014
Amazon.com Stay away from Amazon.com! They have atrocious outsourced customer service! I cancelled an order, which they verified as cancelled, however, the charge immediately appeared as pending on my bankcard! They said it would disappear! Ha! It is now a permanent posted charge and they continue to say it's just an authorization and it will disappear! Uh no, it's been charged, it has a posting ID #! The bank verifies it is a charge! However, they refuse to refund any money and no goods are being shipped as the order was cancelled! Terrible, stay far far away! Seattle Washington Author: Kerrville, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
Citi Bank World Bank master card After signing up for a WORLD BANK MASTER CARD from CITI BANK. I never received the $50 off my purchase and the companie(s) never sent me a bill for my credit card for over three months. After my account was turned over too a collection agency. The first letter and first phone call was from the collection agency. I was then sent my first bill for 133% of my purchase. This was reported on my credit history. I am currently being threated witn a law suit and even more reporting on my credit history. Nationwide  Author: Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Citi Bank Nationwide