CAPITAL ACQUISITIONS MANAGEMENT COMPANY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: capital acquisitions management company
There may be more specific results for "capital acquisitions management company"
For more specific results for "capital acquisitions management company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 18 2017
TurnKey Auto Group I was scammed. Please run from this company if you still have a chance. This is a scam warranty is not real West Palm Beach Florida Author: Memphis, Tennessee Auto Warranty: TurnKey Auto Group West Palm Beach, Florida

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 18 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements Company offered free trial but then charged me and put me on a monthly subscription. Tampa Florida
Author: Stillwater, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Ascend Dietary Supplements Tampa, Florida

May 17 2017
My Sunny Vacations Travelocity This company sold me an all inclusive vacation package that could be used in 18 months Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Resorts: My Sunny Vacations Nationwide

May 17 2017
Diabetic alert dogs of america This company has yet to help with sccy . the vet record i have are mixed some for sccy the others for another dog.  Las vegas Nevada Author: Smithville, Texas Non-Profit Charities: Diabetic alert dogs of america Las vegas, Nevada

May 17 2017
EEOC Unequal Pay I have been told by management I'm a  loyal , responsible, and dependentable employee, but in reality  I was treated as less than  , unsatisfied Not So Graceful , Unequal . I have been employed with this company over 1 year . I am speaking today because I have  introduced allegation to this company prior to this conversation.I believe my pay does not reflect my dedication and seniority within this company. This site needs to be reviewed . Dallas Internet Author: Euless, Texas Civil Rights Violators: EEOC Internet

May 17 2017
True Skin and Eye Rejuv They are a scam company San Diego California Author: Vancouver, Washington Skin Care: True Skin and Eye Rejuv Internet

May 17 2017
Sprint Sprint lied to me about the terms of my contract, did not properly repair my phone or submit my phone to the company for warranty, and took hundreds of dollars for services they never rendered Austin, Texas Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

May 17 2017
Vlamourous Thrilling skin recall etc DONT BUY DOESNT WORK COMPANY WONT CANCEL greenwoold village Colorado Author: Byron, Georgia Skin Care: Vlamourous greenwoold village , Colorado

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 17 2017
Southern management system ROBERT WEAVER WAS RUDE AND UNPRFESSIONAL Orlando Florida Author: Conway, Arkansas Small Business Services: Southern management system Orlando, Florida

May 17 2017
Integrity Property Management 1965 Sandy DeWitt: Every Mother, Child &Vulnerable Elder Vacated W a Smile Tacoma Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Attorneys General: Integrity Property Management Puyallup, Washington

May 17 2017
Omega Options Grey Mountain Management Scammed Liverpool UK Addendum to my alert of May 17, 2017 Author: Texas Brokerage Companies: Omega Options Liverpool,

May 17 2017
Mediagemm Camediagemm Mediavex Online Media Company Preys on Unwitting Minors and Students to Make Money Internet Author: Lakeville, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Mediagemm Internet

May 17 2017
ABCmouse.com ABCABC MouseABC Children's educational program Company claim to give you 30 days free trial but charged acct in 2 days after I provided cc info internet city only Internet Author: Reseda, California K-12 Language: ABCmouse.com Internet

May 17 2017
Linda's Rentals Linda and Mario Sciaralfa Bad experience, do NOT use this company.  Peabody massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Realtors: Linda's Rentals Internet

May 17 2017
Select Skin Coal Cosmetics This company is a huge scam. They don't state what the monthly requirement will be and then they charge you on the original order as well. They claim they can't take the product back but that is just a scam. Internet Author: New York, New York Skin Care: Select Skin Internet

May 17 2017
MasterTech Automotive, Inc. False and incompetent diagnosis that engine was bad. 25.00 per day storage. Paid 400.00 yet company trying to take my car and title. Nothing wrong w engine. Fixed one spot drivers dude axle. Refuses to test drive car and let me ride along. I need car driven to verify axle job but the refuse. Trying to take my car. Never ever go there. Find another shop. Gresham Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Auto Mechanics: MasterTech Automotive, Inc. Gresham, Oregon

May 17 2017
YOUTH RENEW DECEPTIVE COMPANY Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Eye Care: YOUTH RENEW

May 17 2017
USA Nursery This company is a FRAUD! New Haven Connecticut Author: fredericksburg, Virginia Landscaping: USA Nursery New Haven, Connecticut

May 17 2017
outsourceSA it was to be telecontacs i whant to report whis company i have all the informacion off this company its a scam i used to work there pero colombia venezuela Nationwide
Author: xx, Alabama Internet Fraud: outsourceSA Nationwide

May 17 2017
DZW Trade Company Wang Gang or Toastem Thieves - fake website selling dresses without supplying Shanghai MinHangQu Shanghaishi Shanghai Author: GORDON, Other Credit Card Fraud: DZW Trade Company Internet

May 17 2017
NBC Skye Logistics Shipping Company NBC Skye Logistics is a SCAM!!! Guangzhou Author: Takoradi, Alabama Shipping Companies: NBC Skye Logistics Shipping Company Guangzhou ,

May 16 2017
RAC contracting Corp in Farmingdale NY STAY FAR AWAY, They costs me over $28k in repairs because they didn't know what they were doing and then tried to charge me over $10k to fix their own mistakes. Run don't walk away from this company. Farmingdale Nationwide Author: Dix Hills, New York Home Improvements: RAC contracting Corp in Farmingdale NY New York

May 16 2017
SA FISHING COMPANY SACOMPANY No Tracking Number, no Customer service, no communication Boca Raton Florida Author: Pretoria, Other Clothing Stores: SA FISHING COMPANY Internet