CAPITAL FIRST Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: capital first
There may be more specific results for "capital first"
For more specific results for "capital first"
Showing 26-50 of 102,018 Found Reports For more specific results for "capital first"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Choice Home Warranty I called because my wash machine was making very weird noises Choice Home Warranty send a technician two technicians out from the same company to diagnose the problem at first they were unsure what was going on well the unit was running one of the technicians moved the unit and crawled behind it and took the panel off the noise got much louder he told the other technician to shut it off and they tried to take some parts off they were unable to because they were stuck they said that the stator was bad and the bearings were out this is a Samsung front load washer Vegas Appliance and Repair was subcontracted Las Vegas Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Billy Gregg Family First Intervention Recovery in Motion, Intervention 911 Billy Gregg is a fraud that preys on the fear of vulnerable families Nationwide Author: New York, New York Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Billy Gregg Family First Intervention Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet Next Step Suggestion Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 16 2017
The sale guru Ordered a 2-1 curling straightener iron and never received it . No phone no to contact them only an email that they won’t respond back too. Do not order from them I wished I would have read the complaints on them first ! Internet Author: Shelocta, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: The sale guru Internet

Oct 15 2017
RLY*DERMARENU aurora brite they first charged me 43.00 when i refused the vitamin c and the eye treatment...i only agreed to the wrinkle cream sample. i called to complain and to cancel, they did not cancel only to charge me again ...this time 98.00. huntington beach California Author: hotchkiss, Colorado Skin Care: RLY*DERMARENU huntington beach, California

Oct 15 2017
Michael Gallagher attorney at law Where to begin,first of all this case is still going and my trial date is Dec.20th, Monroe Wa, Seattle Washington Author: Arlington, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Michael Gallagher attorney at law ,

Oct 15 2017
staur co. first they compramised my card by not using it at the time of the order, than used it 2 mos. later without my knowledge, then I paid the extra $20 to guarantee I was told it could not be replaced my money could not be returned, they would send me a catalog so I could use my store credit,the cat, came with a letter saying my store credit ended on the 10 did not get the letter til the 14; they kept my money and my ring; my ring would be replaced if it broke, well it broke Burnsville Minnesota Author: Red Oak, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: staur co. Burnsville, Minnesota

Oct 15 2017
Home Pro Complete Home Improvement Charles R Lance 65 y/o (Legal Name Necessary) for FDLE Verification! He has too many numerous Aliases: Chad Randy, Chad Lance, Chad Randoff (Middle Name), Charles Randoff, etc. mostly a scrambling of the First, Middle, and Last Name of his Legal N 1) Extortion of a Senior Citizen St. AUGUSTINE Florida
Author: Palm Coast, Florida Home Improvements: Home Pro Complete Home Improvement St. AUGUSTINE, Florida

Oct 15 2017
Go Smart Moblie First they sent me a chip thats to big to fit my phone.When i called for refund they told me i will have to paid to ship it back to them 9700 NW 112th Avenue Miami, Florida Internet Go Smart Moblie First they sent me a chip thats to big to fit my phone.When i called for refund they told me i will have to paid to ship it back to them 9700 NW 112th Avenue Miami, Florida Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Go Smart Moblie Internet

Oct 15 2017
Fundwise Capital Austin Bitters, Scam Artist, Dishonest Employee, Deceptive Salesman, Lying Fool, Cheating Scumbag Lied, Cheated. Manipulated, Mislead me straight off a cliff into a pool of sh*. AVOID THIS COMPANY FUNDWISE AT ALL COSTS. Sandy Utah Too much venom for a refusal Author: Alabama Business Consultants: Fundwise Capital Sandy, Utah

Oct 14 2017
Comenity Bank also, Glenridge Capital credit card company sides with scam artists Columbus Ohio Author: Galion, Ohio Financial Services: Comenity Bank Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
Christian Seniors Association They charged my visa credit card, not once but twice. First time in May 2017 for $100.00. Second time in Oct. 2017 charged new credit card for $50.00 twice. I have never heard of or signed up with Christian Seniors Association. This is a scam or hacking of my credit card account. I will be reporting them to police. Washington D. C. Washington, DC Author: Carlsbad, California Credit Card Fraud: Christian Seniors Association Internet

Oct 14 2017
Bill Thomas RV I got my new 2017 camper from bt about 2 weeks ago and then i found damage on the roof.Tthey told me they would take care of me and make it right but all they did was lie starting with bob freeman in service to bradley eubank and brent o hara. wentzville mo. I am a RV expert witness Author: columbia, Illinois RV Dealers: bill thomas rv wentzville , MO

Oct 14 2017
Tyler Tysdal, Everwise Entertainment Tyler Tysdal, T Tysdal, @tytsdal, Managing Director, Title Card Capital, Cobalt Sports Capital, Genesis Water, Curious Cork, AOB MedSpa, Capital Machinery Corp. , Cherry Creek Family Offices, Impact Opportunities Fund, Embezzlement, Fraud, Investment Fraud, Scammer - DO NOT INVEST Lone Tree Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Investment Brokers: Tyler Tysdal, Everwise Entertainment Lone Tree, Colorado

Oct 14 2017
CDF Doug Bowe Anderson Capital Group Not truthful people Winnipeg Manitoba Not all projects are viable Author: Austin, Texas Financial Services: CDF Doug Bowe Winnipeg, Manitoba

Oct 13 2017
DeHavilland Dreams Inc Christopher Busch Order was placed,confirmed with order # ,cc was charged, was told would be 2 -3 week delivery.After the time had passed tried to contact by their web site left 3 notices asking for status of the order.Few days later tried calling but the first number was disconnected,tried a second number went to voicemail left 2 messages.  Hudson , WI 54016 Internet Author: Ketchikan, Alaska Hobby Shops: DeHavilland Dreams Inc Christopher Busch ,

Oct 13 2017
Darren Mckeeman tjcrowley KinkBNB Quester Dead Dog Studios Darren Mckeeman from Dead Dog Studios is a thief and a liar. San Francisco California
Waster of time and inaccurate info Author: San Francisco, California Programmers: Darren Mckeeman San Francisco, California

James Anderson First financial Scam about personal loan Internet
Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Community Development First Anderson Cap Group ARE SCAMMING CRIMINALS Author: Houston, Texas Loans: James Anderson Internet