CAPITAL ONE CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: capital one credit
There may be more specific results for "capital one credit"
For more specific results for "capital one credit"
Showing 1-25 of 248,137 Found Reports For more specific results for "capital one credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
InSol Leads I have asked for my money back. They are horrible! I needed to get some relief from making calls as my duties changed. Three weeks later I have not gotten one appointment set where they are there. Riley Martin is a thief and lies. She will seem perky and InSol leads are a SCAM. They took my money and did not even make one appointment. 599 Custer Rd. Frisco, Texas 75035 Internet Author: Austin, Texas Insurance Companies: InSol Leads Internet

Oct 22 2017
Silverman and Borenstein, Lawerence Rider, CitiBank, CitiGroup Credit Card Settlement, Mediation, Collection Centennial Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Collection Agency's: Silverman and Borenstein Centennial, Colorado

Oct 22 2017
Exclusivity Store Battle Flashlights Membership Scam with monthly credit card charges San Diego California Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Consumer Services: Exclusivity Store San Diego, California

Oct 22 2017
great fit trail fit trail, health trail sent item, to pay s&h 4.95 later got charge $83 & $87 call & got run around no credit to card san diego Nationwide Author: groveland, Florida Weightloss Programs: great fit trail Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Oct 22 2017
Student7 Purchased cat tower, received confirmation, money withdrawn from my account, never received item. Internet Author: Euclid, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Student7 Internet

Oct 22 2017
Gulftech Engines Big rip-off. I was quoted $3780 for head gasket and they claimed it would take 5 to 7 days. Then they said they replaced 2 engine mounts and wanted $850 more. Later I found out that the mounts for my car are between $35 - $50 for a total of $85 for 2 of them. They already had the engine off the car, so why charging $850 instead of $85 for deciding between the old and new mounts. Then they called claiming that they replaced the ignition coil and wanted $870 more. The ignition coil at Parts-Geek is only $49. So from the initial price of $3780 they went up to $5500 and they took 40 days instead of 7. I then told them that I cannot longer afford this bill because my budget was for the initial price. I then asked for the parts they took out and they do not have them. they are very dishonest. Beware of one called Robert. He is mean and disrespectful. Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Gulftech Engines Houston, Texas

Oct 22 2017
Jody's Secret Bra I ordered 2 bras for $44.96 on 6/18/17 and never heard anything. Now they have disappeared with my credit card money. Internet/Shopify Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Bra Internet

Oct 21 2017
Capital 1 business broker Unethical misleading their clients and Rip them off Ann Arbor Michigan Author: Farmingron hills, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Capital 1 business broker Farmington hills, Michigan

Oct 21 2017
Phenix Salon Suites Kevin DavisRosa San MiguelSabrina Raff Jason Rivera Phenix Salon Suites and one of their franchise locations. I paid a deposit for a suite in Mooresville, NC last year in August 2016 with the understanding the location would be open in September. Now I realize there will be problems with construction and inspections to make sure the place is in top shape but it is now October of 2017 and I just heard they opened and no one has contacted me at all in regards to my suite. I have pursued my refund of the deposit on and off since November because honestly I'm so frustrated with it my nerves get tore up, my blood pressure skyrockets and I just about have an anxiety attack. I'm shaking now typing this. I posted in hair stylist forums so now I'm sharing with the public! Encitas California Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Hair Salons: Phenix Salon Suites Encitas , California

Oct 21 2017
Michael- sales manager at Treasure Coast Toyota Sales Mgr will bully you for their mistakes Stuart Florida It was probably not a mistake Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Auto Dealers: Michael- sales manager Stuart, Florida

Oct 21 2017
Greater Financial/Marvin Indi Car Credit Aka Val-u-CarPaul Futch President The company lied and failed to mail me my title after i paid the vehicle off in full Gainsville Florida Author: Fitzgerald, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Greater Financial/Marvin Gainsville, Florida

Oct 21 2017
WWWA Violence against kids be careful Colmar Pennsylvania Use your head? Author: Pennsylvania Sports Facilities: WWWA Colmar, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2017
Ilus& Krasa Charged my credit card $109.09/$115.63 ×2 mos w/o permission & no available recourse. Internet
Author: Badger, California Computer Mail Order: Ilus& Krasa Internet

Oct 21 2017
Mercedes Benz Financial, Mercedes Benz Taking advantage of a current customer Pompano Beach Nationwide Laughable Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: Mercedes Benz Financial Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Tristar Products, Inc Power pressure Cooker Purchased a inner pot, received it damaged. They say that they have sent me a return label. I don't have it, they said sorry can't issue anouther one. Wallingford Connecticut
Author: Eustace, Texas Appliances: Tristar Products, Inc Wallingford, Connecticut

Oct 21 2017
Nutra Fit New Life Health health Labs This company is a fraudulent business. They offered Garcinia Cambogia for $4.00 dollars a bottle and as soon as I entered my credit card information..poof! I could not see the web page anymore. I did not have a receipt or order confirmation. I was not sure if the transaction had been completed or done...then I get a charge in my credit card for, NPF*NUTRAPLUSFIT $88.63 and for JFG*MAXGARCINIAEXTRAC-$89.27. I called the credit card and they told me the charges were made by this company Nutra Fit, aka New Life Health health Labs.I Called Garcinia people and they told me that I accepted a memebership that they never offer. I never was aware that they were selling something beside the $4.00 dollars pills they never made it clear...their website shut after my credit card info was entered..I want my money back because I accepted a membership from these people. Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Fit Internet

Oct 21 2017
Avila Ageless Serum From what I've seen on the Internet many more names False advertising & billed for unknown amount when order placed Colofado Internet Author: Pahrump, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Avila Ageless Serum Internet

Oct 21 2017
bank of America charges $8.00 to cash one of there checks then refused to give me a receipt Colonial heights Virginia Check cashing fee--- Author: Colonial heights, Virginia Attorney Generals: Banks: bank of America Colonial heights, Virginia

Oct 21 2017
Prime Business funding Baw Capital, Premier working capital, Premier Financial capital corporation Scam artist who rips off business owner's and contractors hired to work Chicago/ Miami Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: Prime Business funding Internet

Oct 21 2017
GFW*3GLDSCR.COM Credit card theft from unknown company. Multiple unauthorized charges each day. GFW*3GLDSCR.COM 855-506-9175 DE Internet Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: GFW*3GLDSCR.COM Internet

Oct 21 2017
Proveidents Bank of NJ Let my account overdraft 10 times in one day. They took the money out not in the order it was completed but in a way so it could over draft. Sraight crooks Jersey City New Jersey Ummmm, NO--- Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Banks: Proveidents Bank of NJ Jersey City, New Jersey

Oct 20 2017
Ibex tumbler SmartCupTumbler.com Advertised as free tumbler, paid $6.95. Took one month to arrive then charged an additional $39.95. Deceptive marketing. Internet Author: Wyoming, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Ibex tumbler Internet

Oct 20 2017
Jody’s secret Jody’s SCAMMING SKANKY SECRETS Internet Author: Sacramento, California Credit Card Fraud: Jody’s secret Internet

Oct 20 2017
Bipedd LLC ordered endo oil on 9/27/17 credit card charged twice 79.99 still don't have any product called the number no answer Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Alternative Health: Bipedd LLC Nationwide