CAPITOL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: capitol choice consumer credit
There may be more specific results for "capitol choice consumer credit"
For more specific results for "capitol choice consumer credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 14 2017
J2 *MYFAX SERVICES Trial is not a trial. They immediately charge you. Author: Phoenix, Arizona Consumer Services: J2 *MYFAX SERVICES Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
CS-Fashion.net Latestfashions6312 SW Capitol Hwy#421Portland OR 97239 Survey interrupted my internet transaction with Congratulations. Scammed me with $100+ handbag which I did not order and won't credit my account Portland, OR internet Author: Spotswood, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: CS-Fashion.net Internet

Aug 14 2017
NPC Leasing Retreiver A Salesman said he could save me money by using their credit card machine instead of my present one. Had me fill out an app and I asked what if I close because I'm very small and wasn't doing well at the time. He just said if I'd close no big deal it would just end it. I was trying to decide what to do as my husband got sick so I decided to return the machine and cancelled within 2 weeks. Tinley Park Illinois Author: Wathena, Kansas Restaurants: NPC Leasing Tinley Park , Illinois

Aug 14 2017
Student Loan Exchange I was ripped off Santa Ana California Author: Dayton, Nevada Consumer Services: Student Loan Exchange Santa Ana, California

Aug 14 2017
ic shopsmarter.com money out of my credit card every month CT Connecticut Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic shopsmarter.com Internet

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

Stripe.com Usa California
Author: Hong Kong, Iowa Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Stripe.com Usa, California

Aug 13 2017
Privacy Maxx North American Almost all employees are dangerous felons Phoenix Nationwide Author: Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Privacy Maxx

SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

Aug 13 2017
Jodys Secret I ordered 2 sports news from Jodys Secret. Never got a confirmation email tried to contact them with no response. Put on my credit card and now I'm out the money and no way of recouping my cost. Internet Author: Prince George, Alabama Home HealthCare: Jodys Secret Internet

Aug 13 2017
Capitol Hill Psychic Boutique & Life Coach Ashley Adams Lola Adams Charges large amounts of money for services Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Astrologers & Psychics: Capitol Hill Psychic Boutique & Life Coach Seattle, Washington

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
Best Egg You are correct about misleading and allowing consumers to believe, through strategic wording that thier credit score would not be affected..also in their rebutle against the other complainer, they are misleading saying your credit rate wont be affected. When you actually wont know your true credit rate until the do the hard hit. They get 5.99 percent in fees off the top..and your credit rate could be higher than your existing credit card rates as much sd 29.99 percent. I am happy the other person posted  the info...I chose to not sign up. All I can say is read the entire paper before signing up. Internet Author: Broadview, Illinois Loans: Best Egg Internet

Aug 13 2017
QUICK GEAR NY On June 6th this company got on my credit card $7.95 more safety tool that I never got it is now August 13th Stanley I have the product. Quick gear.com Internet Author: Chula Vista, California Unusual Rip-Off: QUICK GEAR NY Internet

Aug 13 2017
COREY P SMITH COREY P SMITH, HOW TO OUTSMART THE CREDIT BUREAUS, CONSPIRACY OF CREDIT CON ARTIST, PREYING ON THE POOR, HYPOCRITE, CRIMINAL MASTERMIND, ETC... MEMPHIS TENNESSEE TENNESSEE
Author: Alabama Credit Services: COREY P SMITH

Aug 13 2017
Alucia Said it was a freesample but actually entered into a trial and it was not free. When I canceled I only got a 30 % refund as they said it was not a sample but the full product. I had an allergic reaction and offered to return unused portion. They said they can not accept open products. So nothing is free about this at all and it is no trail. You are scammed and not a d**n thing is done about it as you can see by all the other complaints. I don't make the kind of money to spend 100.00 on a skin product. I just thought I was paying S & H on a FREE sample! Totally a scam! Internet Author: ozark, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Alucia Internet

Aug 13 2017
Chase Bank Chargeback not pursued against retailer that fraudulently charged my credit card more than 60 days ago Nationwide Question Author: Sanford, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Chase Bank Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Chillingo They are taking my money and not providing a respectable service they have tournaments where the lag is so bad you get booted from game or you fire rubber bullets while the other team is not and you are defenseless and you lose battle because of lag and they are favoranle to the chinese who created the game Internet Author: Taylor, Michigan Consumer Services: Chillingo Internet

Aug 13 2017
Vudu. Com They charged my debit account without me even giving them the information. They hacked my number by using my credit card to find out how I paid it and subsequently stole my no. Beaver pa. Pennsylvania Author: Beaver, Pennsylvania Video Stores: Vudu. Com Internet

Aug 13 2017
National Consumer Survey and Promotions.com So one day those popups said if I took there survey and completed one offer they'd give me a 1000 gift card. Yet when I finished their survey and got to the page where it clearly said complete any offer on his page to receive your 1000 gift card and o chose the credit score one and tried to find out when I'd get my money they said I had nothing coming. Credit place already took my money. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: National Consumer Internet

Aug 12 2017
Co-op TMG, The Members Group Discrimination Double Standards Urbandale Iowa Author: Iowa Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Co-op Urbandale, Iowa

Aug 12 2017
Rimtyme/ Lonnie manager We drove 2 hours to get to rimtyme and Lonnie said they don't do credit checks so when we got there we filled out the paper work and the guy came and said they couldn't approve her for in house financing and I asked why and he said something about Tower loan and I was confused because how would you no something about Tower loan on my husband credit if y'all didn't do a credit check but you no everything happens for a reason from all the bad reviews I've read I'm glad we didn't get them Jackson Mississippi Author: Ittabena, Mississippi Auto Tire shops: Rimtyme/ Lonnie manager Jackson, Mississippi

Aug 12 2017
Journey Ed Credit card fraud Internet Author: Millville, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Journey Ed Internet

Aug 12 2017
Jody's Secret Space You're In Arizona Byer's Choice Never received ordered items Mesa Internet
Author: Kailua, Hawaii Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 12 2017
Family Protection Association kept charging my card even after I changed my card and reported them to my bank Austen Texas Author: Damascus, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: Family Protection Association Austen, Texas