CAPITOL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: capitol choice consumer credit
There may be more specific results for "capitol choice consumer credit"
For more specific results for "capitol choice consumer credit"
Showing 76-100 of 183,153 Found Reports For more specific results for "capitol choice consumer credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Quartix Truck Tracking and Electronic Logs Dishonest - Pushy - Won't Take NO For An Answer - Refuse To Give Refund Chicago Internet Author: Illinois Consumer Services: Quartix Internet

Oct 17 2017
complete cbd herbal drops complete aqp/rt fulfillment p.o.box 228870 doral florida sent me products i didnt order and now who do i contact for refund when they give no info on who to contact for return doral florida florida Author: SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: complete cbd herbal drops doral florida, FL

Oct 17 2017
Student Loan Exchange SCAM: Pocket your student loan money instead of repaying it. Santa Ana California Author: TOPEKA, Kansas Consumer Services: Student Loan Exchange Santa Ana, California

Oct 17 2017
Talus charging money to account that was not authorized. represenitives telling lies about amount of charges. Dallas Texas Author: AMARILLO, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Talus Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Americas Preferred Home Warranty WORTHLESS LIARS AND CHEATS Do not do business with!!! Most worthless company out there, they always have something in the small print to keep from paying. Worthless as toilet paper about as useful too. I am reporting to 20/20 television show and maybe they will be out of business if America is lucky. They should not be allowed to do business, unless lying is their business of choice. I do not know how a business can stay around who acts this way. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Roach, Missouri Home Warranty Companies: Americas Preferred Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
SPEEDY CASH DAVID HALL threatening e mail Internet Author: PORT NECHES, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: SPEEDY CASH Internet

Oct 17 2017
Barbados police force Commissioner of policeAttorney general The corrupt cant resolve corruption Barbados Author: Christchurch, Other Consumer Services: Barbados police force ,

Oct 16 2017
Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales Fraud and Loan Sharking Kalamazoo Michigan Voluntary Repossession Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Auto Dealers: Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales , Michigan

Oct 16 2017
Credit Control, LLC Collections Hazelwood Missouri Author: Asbury Park, New Jersey Collection Agency's: Credit Control, LLC Hazelwood, Missouri

Oct 16 2017
Amy Odell - Beyond Merchant Seevices Get Beyond Beyond Payments Scammer!!!! Lying slick sales person. Report to police if you see her!! Midland Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Amy Odell - Beyond Merchant Seevices ,

Oct 16 2017
Sorry Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Badge-buys.com Took money out of my bank account. I did not order anything. They will not answer phone. Internet Author: Glen Rose, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Badge-buys.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT The company charged my account $50.00 6 more times after I cancelled the services. Boston Massachusetts Author: Tampa, Florida Credit & Debt Services: NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT Boston , Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Choice Home Warranty I called because my wash machine was making very weird noises Choice Home Warranty send a technician two technicians out from the same company to diagnose the problem at first they were unsure what was going on well the unit was running one of the technicians moved the unit and crawled behind it and took the panel off the noise got much louder he told the other technician to shut it off and they tried to take some parts off they were unable to because they were stuck they said that the stator was bad and the bearings were out this is a Samsung front load washer Vegas Appliance and Repair was subcontracted Las Vegas Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Money Gram Scam throughSecret Shopper 2017 Corporate Research International Karl Phillips, Melissa Phillips, Melvin Harton, Robert Stanford, Pilar Hayer Fortunately I saw through this immediately but I see how some people could be fooled into doing this. Frankston Texas Author: Irving, Texas Consumer Services: 2017 Corporate Research International Frankston, Texas

Oct 16 2017
Nuavive Signed up for trial offer. They then debited by account for almost $150.00 and sent me refills I did not ask for or authorize them to use my credit card for, Santa Ana CA Nationwide Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Nuavive Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Lexington Law Firm Credit Repair Attorneys that will not do anything and then charge you extra than stated. They billed be three times before they did anything. North Salt Lake Utah Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Services: Lexington Law Firm Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet Next Step Suggestion Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 16 2017
Brockton Lending Trust Linda Bryant Internet I'm Sorry You Had This Happen To You, Too Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Brockton Lending Trust Internet

Oct 16 2017
Kra'sa/iius skin cream Said this was created by Victoria Osteen and she denies this saying iris a scam. There is no phone number or website to contact them. I have been charged again and want to stop them as of 10-16-17. Mrs. Betty Spruill Newark New Jersey Author: Elizabeth City, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Kra'sa/iius skin cream ,