CAPITOL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: capitol choice consumer credit
There may be more specific results for "capitol choice consumer credit"
For more specific results for "capitol choice consumer credit"
Showing 101-125 of 122,959 Found Reports For more specific results for "capitol choice consumer credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 15 2017
Albert Mendoza / The Document Device Center Albert Mendoza, Susan Martin with The Document Service Center Document Service Center-Loan Modification Co. Albert Mendoza 302-722-8197 & Susan Martin-302-416-5988 BEWARE!! The DocumentServiceCenter Are Claiming that they are a LOAN MODIFICATION CO. In FA Complete scam stating they will represent you refinancing / modifying your home mortgage using a government program, stole 3 months mortgage from me and then put another month stating I owed them on my credit. False mortgage assistance and did not get my loan changed, modified or refinanced. 8686 Haven Ave. #310 Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Austin, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Albert Mendoza / The Document Device Center 8686 Haven Ave. #310 Rancho Cucamonga, California

May 15 2017
Stadium Auto Stadium Auto Leasing Credit Thieves!!!! Arlington Texas Author: Texas Auto Dealers: Stadium Auto Arlington , Texas

May 15 2017
Cosmetic Dentistry Grant CDG Not Forthcoming With The Truth Internet Author: Pomona, California Consumer Services: Cosmetic Dentistry Grant Internet

May 15 2017
Cash Advance USA David Jones The are filing a case against me. Case number CAU-550617 that I owe $945.67 and are willing to settle for $500.00 on March 22 2017. If I do not let them know I will settle this, they will sack my employer, ruin my credit, garnish my wages, freeze my bank accounts Internet Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Internet

May 15 2017
Major World Chevy Major World HoldingsMajor World Car dealer pray upon people with bad credit. Long Island City New York Author: North Bergen, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Major World Chevy Long Island City, New York

May 15 2017
Consumer cellular Ripoff Nationwide Author: Deming, New Mexico ORGANIZED CRIME: Consumer cellular Nationwide

May 15 2017
GM Financial/General Motors I agreed to making 1 1/2 payments per month in 2/2017. 4/2017 I was told those arrangements were no longer acceptable. Arlington Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Credit Services: GM Financial Arlington, Texas

May 15 2017
GetYourFreeFlag.com/ Historical Southern Flags Spring TX Confederate Superstore ..How these people get my money from my credit card at $19.97 a month!! Spring, TX Internet Author: Greenleaf, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: GetYourFreeFlag.com/ Historical Southern Flags Spring TX Internet

May 15 2017
LCI*Pureeyecomplex MII*Completeskin I ordered samples of two products on line ($3.99 + .99s&h and $4.99 + .99s&h) - then they said I agreed to an auto monthly order of $85.95 and $89.95. I did not! The woman argued with me - I told her she should credit my account - she said she wouldn't. I plan to decline charges. Fountain Valley California Author: Martinez, Georgia Skin Care: LCI*Pureeyecomplex Fountain Valley, California

May 15 2017
LINK SHE Advertise as a clothing company, I purchased a swimsuit they charged my credit card almost $50 and I never received the item CHINA Internet Author: Ontario Internet Fraud: LINK SHE Internet

May 15 2017
Suez Water of NJ Failure to refund me my $100 credit at the end of April 2017! Hackensack New Jersey Author: New Jersey Utility Companies: Suez Water of NJ Hackensack, New Jersey

May 15 2017
Peoples commerce Fraud Conshohocken Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Peoples commerce Conshohocken, Pennsylvania

May 14 2017
Confederate Superstore Kept charging my credit card after I had only made one purchase Internet Author: Blythe, California Department & Outlet Stores: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 14 2017
USA Benefits,l They kept calling me but when I call back no answer so when I finally answered they said I can pay them and I would receive a $100.00 Walmart gift card and they charged my credit card and I never received anything Virginia Beach Virginia Author: N. Las Vegas , Nevada Liars: USA Benefits Virginia Beach, Virginia

May 14 2017
Skin Opulent/ Skin Solice Purchase 2 trial sizes at $4.95 for shipping. I received the product, but unbeknowns to me they charged my credit card $89.95 for each product. I called to correct and was told I had not cancelled the automatic reorder of my products with in two weeks. They never indicated I had to do this. They refunded $30. for each product and pocketed the rest. Put this company out of business. It is a sham! Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Skin Opulent Nationwide

May 13 2017
Credit Xpert LLC credit repair Batesville Internet Report to Batesville Police Department Author: war, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Credit Xpert LLC Internet

May 13 2017
Parisian Glow Fulfillment/ c/o Parisian glow I order the sample, small jar cream, small bottle of seurm. 14 day trail. You have to cancel or they send you another sample order of Parisian glow cream for $84.99 and the serums Parisian glow for $89.93. But, on there website they don't tell you the price. I had to check my credit card. 17 days later I try to return the unopen package. They said no. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Berlin, Connecticut Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

May 13 2017
Global Payments Global stl Open Edge Pay Pros stole money from my bank account and refused to close my account when I called them Newark California Author: Brighton, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Global Payments Global stl Newark, California

May 13 2017
acmrmar trim choice Never ordered what ever it is and never received anything. Disputed on by CC account and reversed Internet Author: Mashpee, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: acmrmar Internet

May 13 2017
Confederate Super store Charged credit card monthly Spring Internet Author: New Tazewell, Tennessee Gift Shops: Confederate Super store Internet

May 13 2017
Texarkana Friendship Center Cody Howard,Debroh discremated against veterans Texarkana Texas Author: texarkana, Texas Consumer Services: Texarkana Friendship Center Texarkana, Texas

May 13 2017
Parisian Glow Scam - cancelled but they keep charging my credit card!! Internet Author: San Jose, California Better Business Bureau: parisian glow Internet

May 12 2017
K9 Fit Club/Tricia Montgomery Tricia Montgomery contracted for meeting space and guest rooms at our hotel for a meeting on 4/17 and 4/18, 2017. She provided two credit cards for payment and both proved to be invalid. We have not been able to secure payment for over $2,000 and have been trying to reach Ms. Montgomery several times by email and by telephone. Hinsdale Illinois Author: Oak Brook, Illinois Event Planners & Sites: K9 Fit Club/Tricia Montgomery Hinsdale, Illinois

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Hopscotch Contacts customers to consolidate high interest rate debt, ends up chargint hem for a training program where the consumer then ends up paying 7000 more dollars then they actually started with and they never get to actually take an educational program.. also uses the words Merchant Services in their marketing Tempe Arizona Author: phoenixville, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Hopescotch Teme, Arizona