Your Search | captial one hsbc bank first premier bank plains commerce bank,

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
DeMar Realty & Property Management Services Golfland MortgageSherry Demar These people are trying to extort and defraud home buyers. Gulfland mortgage is one of their supporters. Youngstown Ohio Author: Youngstown, Ohio Real Estate Services: DeMar Realty & Property Management Services Youngstown, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Premier Cancun Vacations Scammers Doesn't Honor Quotes Given by Their Representatives Internet Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Travel Services: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Oct 08 2015
Commerce Rocket was going good for 1 yr to almost the date then my website went down and called 10 times for 1 month and sent emails and nothing the phone said leave your name and we will get back to you and nothing the email would give you a tickett number and said we will get back to you within 24 hours and nothing.  Utah I Think Author: North Bend, Washington Internet Fraud: Commerce Rocket Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Citizens Bank Don't use this Bank Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Banks: Citizens Bank Internet

Oct 08 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta

Oct 08 2015
Flower delivery express Rip off flowers I ordered never delivered Commerce Michigan Author: Rancho Cordova, California Courier Services: Flower delivery express Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Laura. Bedard Yuppy Puppy Botique Laura Bedard with yuppy puppy charged my credit card, $32.90, but never sent my order I am not the first Blair Wisconsin Author: Overland Park, Kansas Attorneys General: Laura. Bedard Blair, Wisconsin

Oct 08 2015
Credit One Bank I been with credit one bank for about 2 years making my payment even pay more than the minimum one of $300.00 then that was never good enough  Las Vegas NV Want.. Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Accounting: Credit One Bank Las Vegas NV ,

Oct 08 2015
Barclays Bank (Jordan Sears) Fraud,Liar, Finance, says he can get you financed through connection of bank Anaheim California
Author: SAN DIEGO, California Credit & Debt Services: Barclays Bank Jordan Sears Internet

Oct 08 2015
Our Time dating service for seniors first of all you cannot get in touch with a department if you want to cancel unknown Nationwide
Author: Sun City, California Questionable Activities: Our Time dating service for seniors Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
river valley credit union overdraft fee abuse by reorderin checks eg: clearing largest check first ada Michigan Author: ada, Michigan Banks: river valley credit union ada, Michigan

Oct 08 2015
drive time salem va jeremy an his sales guy also one of the general managers i was lied to about getting my refund back from this company also charges over $10,000 for intrest on a $12,000 car salem Virginia Author: salem, Virginia Auto Dealers: drive time salem va salem, Virginia

Oct 08 2015
One stop realty , Mike Anderson , Marc Early Not a professional rental property management company Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Brandon , Mississippi Property Management: Mike Anderson Grand Rapids , Michigan

Oct 08 2015
Adam Dicker - and Adam Dicker - and Adam Dicker Canada Canada Author: White Plains, New York Websites: Adam Dicker - and Internet

Oct 08 2015
one at a time custom cycles rip off deceitful liar lazy no good newnan Georgia Author: forest park, Georgia Motorcycles: one at a time custom cycles newnan, Georgia

Oct 07 2015
Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Los Angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Architects & Designers: Timothy Corrigan | Pursuant to the VIP Rules of Arbitration and in connection with Report #1155228, this Report has been redacted to reflect the Arbitrator’s Decision. Los Angeles, California

Oct 07 2015
AAMCO ARMS Automotive Lic international customer service 201 Gibraltar road Graham,PA 19044 18005230401 charged me over 2000 for all differant parts and a new fuel pump car ran for one week and dont start reading Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: AAMCO reading, Pennsylvania

Oct 07 2015
United automobile insurance company i was in accident and policy was updated i suffered some chest pains and go to work for three days. the company referred me to the one their so called.chiropractic doctor and went the office to give my testimony towards the incident never heard from them again. miami Florida Author: north miami beach , Florida Motor Vehicle: United automobile insurance company Miami, Florida

Oct 07 2015
all season weatherproof coating Edward Jennings, Asphalt Repair Service, John Joseph Czarapata, Numerous Alasis Edward was suppose to asphalt my driveway, fix & repair ar seal, coat foundation for $400.00 after he put the first layer of asphalt on driveway he approached me and ask for payment which I gave to him in cash..  Independence. Missouri Author: Merriam, Kansas Home Improvements: all season weatherproof coating Independence. , Missouri

Oct 07 2015
Miller Tire & Auto Repair went to have my TPMS installed, they distroyed one tire and gouged all 4 wheels severely Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Tire shops: Miller Tire & Auto Repair Miami, Florida

Oct 06 2015
Health Insurance Martketplace AETNAPO BOX 7247-204PHILADELPHIA, PA 19710-0204 OBAMA CARE INCREASED MY INS PREMIUM BY OVER 300% W/O NOTICE THEN AETNA EMPTIED MY BANK ACCOUT PHILADELPHIA Nationwide Sorry Author: Newark, Delaware Health Insurance: Health Insurance Martketplace Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Southwest Elite Services Blake Kelley, Cindy Smith, Miriam Chavez, Just a scam to get insurance leads, not a job! They ask for your bank account and ssn. Beware! scotsdale Arizona Author: Chicago, Illinois Work at Home Business: Southwest Elite Services scotsdale, Arizona

Oct 06 2015
The Last Witch Hunter One Race Films, Vin Diesel, Mark Canton, Bernie Goldmann, Lionsgate, Summit Entertainment, Cinelou, Atmosphere Productions, Cory Goodman, Timur Bekmanbetov The Last Witch Hunter... producers and Vin Diesel are violating copyright Los Angeles Nationwide
Pat vs Vin Diesel Author: Los Angeles, California Theaters: The Last Witch Hunter Nationwide