CAR CARE WARRANTY JOHN COMMON ADMINISTRATION HOLDINGS NATIONAL ADMINISTRATIVE SOLUTIONS CORP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: car care warranty john common administration holdings national administrative solutions corp
There may be more specific results for "car care warranty john common administration holdings national administrative solutions corp"
For more specific results for "car care warranty john common administration holdings national administrative solutions corp"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Rick Johnson Auto & Tire Besides replacing my 2 front tires they returned car with busted tire pressure monitoring valve Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Auto Tire shops: Rick Johnson Auto & Tire Fort Myers, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Rachel Ray's Radiant Revive The product name is Radiant Revive no directions for the product or a return address Internet Author: Babb, Montana Skin Care: Rachel Ray's Radiant Revive Internet

Oct 23 2017
Ageless Cream Ordered a sample skin care product and was told that i would pay for only shipping and handling. The trial offer order did not make it clear that the product would be automaticaly shipped evey month at a cost of several hundred dollars. When cancelling the account the first months product was already billed to your credit card. No refunds. Santa Monica California Author: Downey, California Skin Care: Ageless Cream Santa Monica, California

Saleguru Took money and never shipped my product. Internet
Author: Oil City, Louisiana Skin Care: Saleguru Internet

Oct 23 2017
American Truck Group/National Truck Funding Stiff me/Scheme me out of money. Gulfport Mississippi Author: Harrisburg , Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Division DMV: American Truck Group/National Truck Funding Gulfport , Mississippi

Oct 23 2017
LumaBelle Skin Care Shadeskincare I was under the impression that they were sending sample for trial basis paying only shipping. When I saw charge for full purchase price I called and they said it was too late to contest it and it had been over 14 day. No information was sent with original shipment for return policy. I could not find any information until it showed up on my credit card with their phone number Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Skin Care: LumaBelle Skin Care Saint Petersburg, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Perk Med Spa Accepted payment in advance for procedures, and did not complete the procedures before selling out and closing the business. The Villages Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Skin Care: Perk Med Spa The Villages, Florida

Oct 23 2017
ASUS ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Didn't honor warranty on repair for Chromebook Fremont California Author: Orchard Park, New York Computer Manufactures: ASUS Fremont, California

Oct 23 2017
Nouvalift Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Ordered a $4.95 trial size and then they charged my account $99.95/month without my permission Las Vegas Nevada Author: Marlborough, Connecticut Skin Care: Nouvalift Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 23 2017
Affordable Financial Solutions Jeannie Kerns, cpnandcreditrepair.com Deceptive, takes your money and will not answer you back. Florida Internet Author: Altadena, California Credit & Debt Services: Affordable Financial Solutions Internet

Oct 23 2017
Femora Skin Cream Femora GLUE, not facial cream Santa Ana California Author: Beckley, West Virginia Skin Care: Femora Skin Cream Santa Ana, California

Oct 23 2017
Franklin county jail Columbus Ohio FCCC They let my son die in cell with delayed medical attention Columbus Ohio
Author: Cocoa, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Franklin county jail Columbus Ohio FCCC Columbus, Ohio

Oct 23 2017
BeauteLift UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO MY BANK Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Skin Care: BeauteLift Internet

Oct 23 2017
Facebook Facebook lottery. Mr Craig. David Scott. John anhony Gotten money from me for a promotional Internet Author: Sherman, Texas Cash Services: Facebook lottery Internet

Oct 23 2017
hotwire auto sales on 7th street joplin mo sold me car with bad motor and he knew motor was bad overheats in 15-20 minutes name david peanut joplin mo Author: diamond, Missouri Auto Dealers: hotwire auto sales on 7th street joplin mo joplin, MO

Oct 23 2017
HydraSerum-C Tried to cancel order... sent email, called... experiencing high volume calling at 11:59PM??? then phone went dead. Internet Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Eye Care: HydraSerum-C Internet

Oct 22 2017
beautiful skin serums eyes wide open, haute beauty cream,Perfect skin serums, beautiful skin serums llc scam, ripoff california california Author: rolling prairie, Indiana Skin Care: beautiful skin serums Internet

Oct 22 2017
Cosigner Finder American Cosigners, Multi-Family Cosigners, Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation, Trust Alliance Apartment Cosigners, We Rent For You Nationwide Cosigners, We Rent For You Leasing Solutions, Zharie Petroleum, Chocolate Twist Productions, COSIGNER FINDER IS AMERICAN COSIGNERS! SCAM! Towson Maryland
Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Cosigner Finder Towson, Maryland

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Oct 22 2017
Joanna Gaines Skin Care Rejuvenating Skin Cream, PEX Rejuvenating Eye Cream Joanna Gaines Skin Care Scam Nationwide Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Joanna Gaines Skin Care Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Matthew Steakley Matt SteakleyAutomobiles Holdings & Acquisitions IncAutomobiles Holdings and Acquisitions Inc. STOLE CON-MAN THIEF THEFT BY DECEPTION Chamblee Georgia
Author: St Augustine, Florida Auto Dealers: Matthew Steakley Chamblee, Georgia

Oct 22 2017
Gulftech Engines Big rip-off. I was quoted $3780 for head gasket and they claimed it would take 5 to 7 days. Then they said they replaced 2 engine mounts and wanted $850 more. Later I found out that the mounts for my car are between $35 - $50 for a total of $85 for 2 of them. They already had the engine off the car, so why charging $850 instead of $85 for deciding between the old and new mounts. Then they called claiming that they replaced the ignition coil and wanted $870 more. The ignition coil at Parts-Geek is only $49. So from the initial price of $3780 they went up to $5500 and they took 40 days instead of 7. I then told them that I cannot longer afford this bill because my budget was for the initial price. I then asked for the parts they took out and they do not have them. they are very dishonest. Beware of one called Robert. He is mean and disrespectful. Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Gulftech Engines Houston, Texas

Oct 22 2017
Supple Solutions Two year SEO contract with 6 month intro but zero results from 5th month onwards. Richmond Victoria
Author: Frankston, Search Engine Optimization: Supple Solutions Richmond, Other

Oct 21 2017
Allcarsautosales Faraed Chris Farhma Concealed and Lied about major issues with the Car Gladstone Oregon
Author: Billings, Montana Auto Dealers: Allcarsautosales Gladston, Oregon

Oct 21 2017
AutoAssure, LLC Vehicle Services Department Vehicle Service Contract Offer Plano Texas Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Auto Warranty: AutoAssure, LLC Plano, Texas