CAR CARE WARRANTY WARRANTY USA CAMBRIDGE RIDK MANAGEMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: car care warranty warranty usa cambridge ridk management
There may be more specific results for "car care warranty warranty usa cambridge ridk management"
For more specific results for "car care warranty warranty usa cambridge ridk management"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
ADDICT GEAR The worst online shopping experience Internet Author: Kowloon, Other Adult Care Facilities: ADDICT GEAR Internet

Aug 16 2017
allumineye/ and allumineye I was looking at my bank statement and I notice that there was a charge for 86.95 and one for 8995 so I looked up the numbers and called them back and they gave a different number for each one .Then i talk to this lady I forgot to get her name, She said I could not get my money back due that the trial was over I told her I didnt realize that there was 14 day trial amd I wanted my money back she said no, she kept on trying to get me a 35& of if i still wanted to get more and I told her no, i just wanted my money back she was very rude with me and I told her that I was going to call someone about this product she said go ahead they wont do anything about it. I told her this product wasn't that great and should not of cost that much I am so angry with the way she treated me I still should get something back. california and nevada i know that isnt a city Nevada Author: forest grove, Oregon Eye Care: allumineye/ and allumineye california also, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
derma renue Was told I was receiving a free trial and all I needed to do was pay the shipping. Nevada Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: derma renue Internet

Aug 16 2017
Choice Home Warranty Refused claim Edison New Jersey Author: Lewistown, Illinois Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Kkw beauty bag Promise me a product spend 25 and never receive Internet Author: Elk Grove, California Skin Care: Kkw beauty bag Internet

Aug 16 2017
South West Ford Charlie Gilchrist South West Ford I purchased a truck and the dealership did not disclose to me it had been in a severe wreck and had major paint, and body work. Mr Gilchrist was rude and arrogant. Showed no care and took no responsibility or fair options. Weatherford Texas Author: Richland hills, Texas Auto Dealers: South West Ford Weatherford , Texas

Aug 16 2017
Pure Divine Charged me 94.00 dollars nationwide Author: Milliken, Colorado Skin Care: Pure Divine Internet

Aug 16 2017
Allumiderm automatic shipping scam Internet Author: Berlin, New Jersey Skin Care: Allumiderm Internet

Aug 16 2017
Clintonville Car Sales Shady Dealer Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Clintonville Car Sales Columbus, Ohio

Aug 16 2017
university auto sales and auto Latino I BUY A CAR FROM THEM AND I NEVER GET THE TITTLE IN OVER TWO YEARS Maplewood, Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: university auto sales and auto Latino Maplewood, Minnesota

Aug 16 2017
Delta Management Associates Contacted a social media contact without consent and didn't identify themselves Chelsea Massachusetts Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Delta Management Associates Chelsea, Massachusetts

Aug 16 2017
Marc D. Wasserman Tried to bill me for towing /storage of car I owned/sold 6 years ago that is owned by a salvage yard currently Anaheim California Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Storage: Marc D. Wasserman California

Aug 16 2017
Cash Advance USA I can't believe that there are ppl out there doing this.Internet Author: White Settlement, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance USA Internet

Aug 16 2017
Datin health/ bullseye wrinkle Allumiere Free sample allumiere cream and serium.recieved package no reminders of trail period..called their trail starts the day order was placed,not when u receive in mail.charged me 97.41 for cream and 98.41 for serium. Salt lake city Utah Author: Decatur, Tennessee Eye Care: Datin health/ bullseye wrinkle Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Derma Genetix,  I was charged over $94 out of my checking account without my approval or consent. Number listed for me to contact company says to leave number to call , no answer. When I went on their web site the man on other end said he was an answering company and took my name and number for call back Stansbury Park Utah Author: Stansbury Park, Utah Skin Care: Derma Genetix Stansbury Park, Utah

Aug 16 2017
Vlamorous They said only pay for shipping for a free sample of there product. Nationwide Author: Pittsburg, California Skin Care: Vlamorous Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Skipper Bud's Fraudulent Used Car Salesman! North Winthrop Illinois Author: Wilmington, Illinois Boat Marinas: Skipper Bud's North Winthrop, Illinois

Aug 16 2017
Inmar retail pharmacy management Incompitent and lacking integrity Winston-Salem NC Author: Pensky, Iowa Financial Services: Inmar retail pharmacy management Winston-Salem, NC

Aug 16 2017
Parisian Glow Rip Off parisianglow.com Author: Louisburg, Kansas Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Aug 16 2017
Allumiderm Was told a would receive product for just shipping cost so gave credit card number. After many more questions and tryinsee more products, I felt that it was surely a scam.  Costa Mesa California Author: Cornelius, North Carolina Skin Care: Allumiderm CA

Aug 16 2017
TURNKEY AUTO GROUP COMPANY SOLD ME A EXTENDED WARRANTY FOR MY VEHICLE THAT IS NON EXISTING NATIONWIDE Nationwide Author: Randallstown, Maryland Auto Warranty: TURNKEY AUTO GROUP Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Reliance Property Management Group RPMG Property management New Brunswick New Jersey Author: Lithonia, Georgia Property Management: Reliance Property Management Group New Brunswick , New Jersey

Aug 16 2017
Southwest Asset Management Quenten Keen Beck | Sam Beck | Jason Littleton | Mike Doyle Vending Route | Meat Sales Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Sales People: Southwest Asset Management Dallas, Texas

Aug 16 2017
Lumidaire Joanna Gaines Face cream products Hidden charges and membership fees Costa Mesa California Author: Crest Hill, Illinois Skin Care: Lumidaire Internet