Your Search | car care warranty warranty usa cambridge ridk management

Oct 10 2015
Mgt Commerce Bad product, no support, no warranty Author: Alabama Internet: Mgt Commerce

Oct 10 2015
Casa Mira View Aparments Garden Community We just moved out of this aparment. And not only they didn't give us our security deposit back they are asking for more money. We paid 700$ as security deposit.This is my 8th apartment and this was the only place who ate up all my security deposit. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Property Management: Casa Mira View Aparments San Diego, California

Oct 09 2015
11:29 PM Made a reservation and paid online to confirm. Drove 45 minutes to get to hotel only to find out there was no vacancy. In fact, every hotel in the area was sold out. Took 5 calls to to request a refun. Kept gettin disconnected. There office is not located in the US. Who know. Not USA Nationwide Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Air Travel: Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Walmart Product Care Plan Powered By Asurion Continuously returning BROKEN product! New York Author: Toledo , Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Walmart Product Care Plan Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Car Gurus LLC Car Gurus LLC Refusal to remove slanderous reviews from there website. cambridge Internet Author: Martinsburg, Pennsylvania Auto Advertising Services: Car Gurus LLC Internet

Oct 09 2015
jeremy feller took my money the truck never showed up to transport my car boca raton Florida Author: middletown, New Jersey Auto Shipping Companies: jeremy feller boca raton, Florida

Oct 09 2015
Folkerson Property management rip off!! harker heights texas Author: killeen, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Folkerson Property management Harker Heights, Texas

Oct 09 2015
Emerald Residential Property Management Inconsistent, unavailable to service calls, subpar management Colleyville Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Realtors: Emerald Residential Property Management Colleyville, Texas

Oct 09 2015
landcentury Netwealth they told me all the properties thats they have are build able and most all the properties are flood lands they lie about what they say they are going to do its one lie after another Internet Author: Atlanta , Georgia Property Management: landcentury Internet

Oct 09 2015
CHOICE HOME WARRANTY They Don't Care About You Edison New Jersey Author: Lake Jackson, Texas Warranty Companies: CHOICE HOME WARRANTY Edison, New Jersey

Oct 09 2015
Choose Home Warranty Company claims the sent check out but never received call several time and still no check for claim Delta Colorado Author: Delta, Colorado Appliances: Choose Home Warranty

Oct 09 2015
Rentz Management Bob Rentz BEWARE!!!!!! Covington Kentucky Author: Maineville, Ohio Homeowner Associations: Rentz Management Covington, Kentucky

Oct 09 2015
Car Monkeys Sold me a motor that looks like it was in a feild for years Wyckoff New Jersey
Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Parts: Car Monkeys Wyckoff, New Jersey

Oct 09 2015
Brooklyn Prime Real Estate / Katarina Golianova Brooklyn Prime Katarina Golianova Deceptive, liar, inattentive, terrible communicator, blames tenants, lies to landlord, aggressive, rude Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Property Management: Brooklyn Prime Real Estate / Katarina Golianova Brooklyn, New York

Oct 09 2015
arizona classic car specialties danny diedrich lied to about 1963 chevrolet impala phoenix Arizona Author: hillsborough, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: arizona classic car specialties phoenix, Arizona

Oct 09 2015
cobb emc Cobb emc is a very lowdown crooked company. They have fake customr service. The reps pretend to care but will do notging to help pr accomodate you with your issue.  smh marietta Georgia Author: acworth, Georgia Electrical Services: cobb emc marietta, Georgia

Oct 09 2015
Ship Your Car Now John Langley, the broker CON ARTIST Internet Author: Toms River, New Jersey Auto Shipping Companies: Ship Your Car Now Internet

Oct 08 2015
USA Billing Discount They called me and told the something we giving discount in utilities bills. I had end up deposited 1000 in to there account And then receiving charge back from companies.Then I had to pay money again and lots of stress as well. California Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Liars: USA Billing Discount Internet

Oct 08 2015
stephen legate cambridge Author: nottingham, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: stephen legate cambridge ,

Oct 08 2015
Jonny's towing & recovery Inc this company charged me $304.00 to tow my sons car to Aztecas auto repair which is a 15 minute ride. I got a call from Aztecas who related the tow company broke the tire rod and the wheels were turned the wrong way and visible scratches under the car from where they tried pulling it. Johnnys refused to listen to the mechanic and told me they weren't paying the damages! Lombard Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonny's towing & recovery Inc Lombard, Illinois

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
National Auto Plaza Gave me a forged carfacts report on a car that was almost totaled. sandy Utah
Author: mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: National Auto Plaza sandy, Utah

Oct 08 2015
Trade Center Auto Recycling II Trade Center Auto Salvage Rude, untrustworthy, scam warranty Delta Colorado Author: Montrose, Colorado Auto Parts: Trade Center Auto Recycling II Delta, Colorado

Oct 08 2015
The Car Doctor Tony Caldwell Was suppose to put new parts on car, paid money up front for new parts, found out the parts was not only not new but was weld together and spark plugs, and gaskets where never changed up on the car . charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: The Car Doctor charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 08 2015
DeMar Realty & Property Management Services Golfland MortgageSherry Demar These people are trying to extort and defraud home buyers. Gulfland mortgage is one of their supporters. Youngstown Ohio Author: Youngstown, Ohio Real Estate Services: DeMar Realty & Property Management Services Youngstown, Ohio