Your Search | car wash depot

Aug 30 2016
Tanner Transmissions Paid this repair shop and they returned my car with the same exact problem Salt Lake City Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Auto Repair Service: Tanner Transmissions Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 30 2016
teds used cars Theyare a total ripoff. They dont back up their cars at all. I purchased a 2005 PT CRuiser had yrouble with it from day one. They supposedly replaced the motor, alternator battery the exhaust system fell off while driving. Air conditioner stopped worked and now after over paying and having the car for 1 1/2 yeears it has a cracked head gasket. stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: albrightsville, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: teds used cars stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Aug 30 2016
Budget Rent a Car Budget Rent a junker Columbus Nationwide Justice will win Author: Bradenton, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Rent a Car Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
American Heartland Insurance United Equitable Group Worst Insurance Company skokie Illinois Author: CANTRALL, Illinois Car Insurance: American Heartland Insurance skokie, Illinois

Aug 30 2016
Bagger bags inc Matt I believe lagoon Florida. Miami area code Bad customer service, barbaric roots Florida
Author: Sterling, Illinois Car Parts & Accessories: Bagger bags inc Florida

Aug 29 2016
Dstar Auto Repair Dstar Auto Repair@DstarAutoRepair Stole , never completed the job , lied , destroyed my car and traded , regretted calling them . Sunrise Florida
Author: Coral Springs , Florida Auto Mechanics: Dstar Auto Repair Sunrise, Florida

Aug 29 2016
Car outlet Total Finance , sales rep Teresa Mendoza in Melrose Park, IL , Car Outlet repair shop on Archer Ave, Chicago IL Consumer fraud and malicious attempt to sell and mislead customers in driving a unsafe vechicals that are not inspected binding consumers in arbritration clauses. Melrose Park Illinois Author: Northlake, Illinois Auto Dealers: Car outlet Melrose Park, Illinois

Aug 29 2016
Payless Rental Car Hidden charges, upgrading without informing, and refusing to change charge from one week to two days Seattle Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: Payless Rental Car Seattle, Washington

Aug 29 2016
Matthews Used Car Dealership Complaint - Sells cars with invalid titles Morro Bay California
Author: Morro Bay, California Auto Dealers: Matthews Used Car Dealership Morro Bay, California

Aug 29 2016
Credit Acceptance 24/7 Motors in Mt. Washington Ky Nationwide Your Statements Author: Louisville , Kentucky Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Toyota Financial Estate Settlement Ripoff Carol Stream, Illinois Nationwide Not wanting a free car Author: Kansas City, Kansas Loans: Toyota Financial Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Funding way , MaxCarLoan For some strange reason i was scrolling through my spam and saw the email that regrettably opened and fell for the scam. 40% my fault but they have my social security number and that scares me Internet Author: Houston, Texas Car Financing: Funding way , MaxCarLoan Internet

Aug 28 2016
Car Wash USA Car Wash USA -- Where the Customer is Always Wrong Southampton Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Car Washes: Car Wash USA Southampton, Pennsylvania

Aug 27 2016
Globe Motors - Spokane or Globe Motors LLC (7910) Dark and Deceptive Car And RV Dealer And Employees Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Trailers: Globe Motors - Spokane Spokane, Washington

Aug 27 2016
Budget Rent A Car Budget Rent-A-Car Price-gouging for gasoline Orlando Florida PLEASE Do This! Author: Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Rent A Car Orlando, Florida

Aug 27 2016
Usave Car Rental Tom McDonnell Usave Car And Truck Rental Thomas Mcdonnell Usave Deceptive- evasive- unorganized -avoidance Buyer Beware Ridgeland Mississippi Author: Washington Car Rentals: Usave Car Rental Tom McDonnell Ridgeland, Mississippi

Aug 26 2016
Carite of fort myers, Brite financial 1991 got ripoff on car lease. please help Fort Myers Florida Author: fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Carite of fort myers, Brite financial

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Economy Rental Cars Worst Car Rental Experience in my Life Orlando Florida Author: Somewhere, Missouri Car Rentals: Economy Rental Cars Orlando, Florida

Aug 25 2016
carnation auto group car nation auto group deceptive... selling cars with rigged up engines. cars make it just a couple miles off the lot then the engine blows. north benton Ohio
Author: beaver falls , Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: carnation auto group north benton, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Carnes Motor Company Texas City Auto Brokers Company repossessed 2007 Ford Taurus, lied about whereabouts of car, refused to accept $1664.00. pay-off, honoring Texas Law Right of Redemption South Houston Texas I Just Love It Author: Galveston , Texas Auto Dealers: Carnes Motor Company South Houston, Texas

Aug 25 2016
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Sales manager Max Rosado gave myself and mother a false pretense in signing car loan contract. Contacted General Manager and director of Operations but no results concerning the matters. We was lied to about car loan contract we signed. Lilburn Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Car Financing: Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 25 2016
Payless Car Rental Told I need Loss of Use insurance Las Vegas Nevada Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Sales People: Payless Car Rental Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 24 2016
Dusty Old Cars The Great deceiver Stephan condondemetraky took our car on consignment and fraudulently said he did six thousand dollars in unauthorized repairs and billed us and stole our car. Nashua New Hampshire Author: Dover, New Hampshire Motor Vehicle: Dusty Old Cars Nashua, New Hampshire

Aug 24 2016
twisted metal auto body port richey I was purchasing an auto we agreeded on a price I told them I wanted to have it inspected first when I finished having it inspected I returned to twisted metal and was told the person who traded in the car wanted it back because the car that they traded for had engine problems. When they showed me the car nothing was said about it being a trade in and when I tryed to speak to them about the car I was treated very rudely.Guess they changed their mind about the price. port richey Florida Author: port richey, Florida Auto Dealers: twisted metal auto body port richey port richey , Florida