CAR CARE WARRANTY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: car care warranty
There may be more specific results for "car care warranty"
For more specific results for "car care warranty"
Showing 26-50 of 106,424 Found Reports For more specific results for "car care warranty"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Bella Restore-LAH Online LLC Joanna Gaines Fake Joanna Gaines Skin Products LAKE TAHOE Nevada Author: NEW YORK, New York Eye Care: Bella Restore-LAH Online LLC LAKE TAHOE, Nevada

Oct 19 2017

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Robert .. Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

29, Report #1162015

diamondmall Inferior product and a false warranty Chatsworth California
Author: Dalton, Georgia Auto Parts: diamondmall Internet

Oct 18 2017
Radiant Revive31 Radiant Revive 32 Fraud Internet Author: Madisonville, Louisiana Skin Care: Radiant Revive31 Internet

Oct 18 2017
FLAWLESS VISALIA Skincare I thought I was ordering a sample...a tiny jar of cream came 0.50oz I saw a charge of 89.95 on my Discover statement. I called the number and finally got the person to stop the next UNWANTED order...I certainly did not know I was ordering this o.50 for 89.95. I guess I was suppose to let them know in a certainly number of days that I did not want anything to do with the product. I do not recall or have a copy of the billing slip...and to be honest, I do NOT remember seeing that in the billing slip. Nationwide Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Skin Care: FLAWLESS Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Emblha Gave bogus phone number to call to cancel account associated with free product offered on Facebook advertising. Scottsdale AZ Internet Author: Village Mills, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Emblha Internet

Oct 18 2017
Neulift I ordered atrial of the Neulift skin cream and Neulift eye serum for $5.95 and $4.95. A week later i was charged $85.95 and 89.95 and next month they sent the product and keep charged Sept 2017 $91.90, $94.90 and Oct $91.90 and 94.90 and again. I was shocked. I talked to Ulises Rivera after much discussion and explaining that this was a very unethical from of advertising. I want to return the product that they are still in these boxes but they said that I cannot return them. PO.Box 25380 Santa Ana CA 92799-5380 Internet
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Eye Care: Neulift Internet

Oct 18 2017
Krasa Skin Care Season Skin Billed me full price without sending the product Pacoima, CA Internet Author: Sharon, Massachusetts Skin Care: Krasa Skin Care Internet

Oct 18 2017
PC Smart Care Won't stop calling. Sold my name and phone number to other scammers. Nationwide and India Author: PAHRUMP, Nevada Computer Help Desk: PC Smart Care Internet

Oct 18 2017
Perfect Skin Serums Missleading return policy St. Petersburg Florida Author: El Cajon, California Eye Care: Perfect Skin Serums St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 18 2017
Dermaglow I ordered a free trial and keep receiving monthly orders and charges. I called to find out why, said I had to cancel before 14 days. I chose to cancel and they credited me 50% to keep the product instead of getting the full refund, because they said it would take 4-6 weeks to get refunded. After cancelling I still got 2 charges $97 and $94 and received more product. UGH! Called again. they said I never cancelled, but they would give me a 35% discount to keep the product. I am furious. They chouldn't get away with this! unsure Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: Dermaglow Internet

Oct 18 2017
LCI Pure Eye Complex Luxury Skin Collection, LLCSkin Complex RexAdaptive Eye Complex/NexacellRejuvenate Complex Happiskin Care/ Dermaneau Rejuva ComplexSkin Opulent LCI PureEyeComplex/LIS Top Skin Defined/Eye Opulent Skin Dazzle Pure IRS DermabrightAMA Skin Pure System Fountain Hills California Author: Chesterfield, Virginia Attorney Generals: LCI Pure Eye Complex Internet

Oct 18 2017
Blinds Galore blindsgalore.com Homesublime, LLC Does Not Honor 5-Year Warranty San Diego, CA Internet Author: Coarsegold, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Blinds Galore Internet

Oct 18 2017
radiant revive miss leading advertisement Internet Author: nutley, New Jersey Skin Care: radiant revive Internet

Oct 18 2017
Budget Car Rental Over charged when exchanged the car at Philadelphia airport and the Manager named Aric was too rude and don't know how to deal with customer he first changed the rate on the rental contract then added additional fuel charges on the bill. I am very disappointed with this PA airport location. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: jersey City, New Jersey Auto Rentals: Budget Car Rental Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 18 2017
avila ageless skin cream, Lealueyecream, Buckeye*lesallueranti, Scam. No mention of 14 day trial and they would then charge 200.00 to your account. Rude customer service Nationwide
Author: Pearl, Mississippi Skin Care: avila ageless skin cream Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
All Things Beauty Takes money and no product received. Internet Author: Point Edward, Ontario Skin Care: All Things Beauty Internet

Oct 17 2017
derma Devine Derma?devine offeredFREE trail of Anti-Aging Face Cream and Eye-Cream for $6.99 but charged 187.50 to my credit card. Las Vegas, But telephone forwards to Savannah Geor Georgia or Neveda Author: lemon grove, California Skin Care: derma Devine Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Pure Fiji Pure Fiji = Pure Scam Author: Zurich, Alabama Skin Care: Pure Fiji Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Piaz Amabella, Allure, Lucerne Skin Cream I ordered a sample of this skin care product . A cream and an eye serum. I then received a packed and was charged for a product I don't like and never authorized St.Petersburg FL Internet Author: Mokena, Illinois Skin Care: Piaz Internet

Oct 17 2017
American Standard Auto Protection ASAP WARRANTY ASAP WARRANTY IS SELLING FRAUDULENT WARRANTIES. CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT Wilmington Delaware Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Auto Warranty: American Standard Auto Protection Wilmington, Delaware