Your Search | car care warranty

May 24 2016
Grooms engine Sold bad engine and refuse to fix under warranty Nashville Tennessee Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Auto Warranty: Grooms engine Nashville , Tennessee

May 24 2016
Princeton Air Unilateral billing and collection process and warranty rip-off Princeton Jct New Jersey Author: EAST BRUNSWICK, New Jersey Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Princeton Air Princeton Jct, New Jersey

May 24 2016
Seat Covers Unlimited Provided damaged goods and refused to fix Mesa Arizona Author: Centre, Virginia Car Parts & Accessories: Seat Covers Unlimited Mesa, Arizona

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

May 24 2016
Xtreme Backyards Warranty is a scam. They don't back their product! Nipomo California Author: Orcutt, California Pools & Saunas: Xtreme Backyards Nipomo, California

May 23 2016
Casey Chevrolet Newport News J Clyde Morris Sold me a car $5000 over blue book and made up another $3,000 on a warranty that was supposed to be free by purchasing the car Newport News Virginia Still was Wrong Author: Newport News, Virginia Auto Dealers: Casey Chevrolet Newport News Newport News, Virginia

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo Cell Phone Protection Warranty Scam Des Moines Iowa Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Wells Fargo Des Moines, Iowa

May 23 2016
Luminox Watches I purchased a watch on Amazon and the company told me that Amazon was not a registered dealer and therefore the watch that I purchased was not under warranty San Rafael California Author: San Francisco, California Jewelers: Luminox Watches San Rafael, California

May 23 2016
Austin Boats and Motors Sell boat, then don't honor warranty Austin,  Texas Author: Lakeway, Texas Boat Dealers: Austin Boats and Motors Austin, TX , Texas

May 23 2016
Lenvi skin care Veniletrial, WSA* Skin renewal cream, St. Petersburg Florida Author: Iuka, Mississippi TV Advertisements: Lenvi skin care St. Petersburg, Florida

May 23 2016
Scotts Lawn Care Company Typical Corporate Ripoff Marysille Ohio Ohio Author: Smiths Creek, Michigan Landscaping: Scotts Lawn Company Nationwide

May 22 2016
Erin DiPaola Erin DiPaola Spears Fraud, Car Fraud, Audi Q5, Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Erin DiPaola Chicago, Illinois

May 22 2016
Dollar rental car Tampa Intl Airport, FL Toll scam Tampa Florida Jim needs to provide proof Author: Rankin, Michigan Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar rental car Tampa, Florida

May 22 2016
Path Grove Manor Senior care Theft, rip-off, unclean, bed bugs, nasty staff, racists, harassing staff, different rent for each patient, only asian community, un-liscenced business San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Disability Services: Path Grove Manor San Jose, California

May 21 2016
West Coast Car Audio Do Not Go Here..! Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Auto Audio Electronics: West Coast Car Audio Sacramento, California

May 21 2016
Car Registration Easy Guide This is identical to some of the complaints that I have already read. I went online to renew my car registation. These scammers have infiltrated the site, taking adventage of unsuspection consumers. I went on dol.wa.org to renew my license.The scammers have a very officlal looking cover, in order to deceive people unkown Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide Internet

May 21 2016
Residential MD Bait and Switch Home Warranty Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Westminster, Colorado Home Warranty Companies: Residential MD Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 21 2016
Campers Inn Warranty failure Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Motor Vehicle: Campers Inn Jacksonville, Florida

May 21 2016
New Brillance New Brillance Rancho Santa Fe California Author: Neenah, Wisconsin Eye Care: New Brillance Rancho Santa Fe, California

May 21 2016
New vision auto Auto new vision Elliott Sold me a broke down car and never gave me the correct paper work whitch cause me to have my baby 6 weeks early and my water to break at 29 weeks because of stress Nationwide Author: Eatonton, Georgia Auto Dealers: New vision auto Nationwide

May 20 2016
Choice Home Warranty Fraud! Scam! Beware! Don't use this Company Nationwide Nationwide Author: Parker, Arizona Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

May 20 2016
ParanaLentes Sent very old LOT product. Order was placed2016, recieved a 2012LOT/Batch. Curitiba Internet
Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Eye Care: ParanaLentes Internet

May 20 2016
RV management missions at sunbow illegally towed my car, hired abusive staff with verbal and psychological abuse towards tenants san diego California Author: chula vista, California Auto Towing: RV management san diego, California

May 20 2016
CarDetailing.com No show, no call - 5 times fail! Nationwide Author: Shawnee, Kansas Car Washes: CarDetailing.com Nationwide