CAR SHOP LEICESTER LTD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: car shop leicester ltd
There may be more specific results for "car shop leicester ltd"
For more specific results for "car shop leicester ltd"
Showing 1-25 of 63,796 Found Reports For more specific results for "car shop leicester ltd"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
kwik kar lube misdiagnosed my vehicle twice causing me to pay over $700 in incorrect repairs,car is now imobile dallas Texas Author: dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: kwik kar lube dallas, Texas

Aug 23 2017
Elly's World ellysstraightener I ordered a flatiron from ellys world on July 25th, 2017. They sent me an email confirming my order and told me I would recive my merchandise in 4-6 weeks. Today is August 23rd, 2017 and I still haven't heard anything from them. The website has disappeared. When I tried to check on it, a message comes up Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable. My order number is 6756. I paid $49.97 for this flatiron, how can I get my money back? Author: LAGRANGE, Georgia TV Advertisements: Elly's World

Aug 23 2017
Ultimate Medical Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: At UMA, if it’s important to our students, it’s important to us. Students can always contact our student concerns hotline by visiting UMAcares.com. UMA is here to help each student find success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Ultimate Medical Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service. To the employee at the school, I find your comments insulting Author: Clearwater, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ultimate Medical Academy trains students for careers in healthcare that make a difference in their lives. Ultimate Medical Academy, founded in 1994, as a nonprofit school, headquartered in Tampa with an additional campus in Clearwater. Ultimate Medical Academy offers programs on campus and online. Tampa, Florida

Aug 23 2017
GM FINANCIAL GMFINANCIAL.COM INCORRECTLY REPORTING PAYMENTS AND NOT REPORTING TO CREDIT BUREAU FORT WORTH TX Texas Nationwide Yes Author: PARDEEVILLE, Wisconsin Car Financing: GM FINANCIAL Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
iupui Renters wreck your car, Turo will not pay!!! Stay away!! indianapolis IN Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Turo.com Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
weichert realtors dunhill group Dunhill ltd. fraud. thieves. comingalling funds liars osterville, Massachusetts Author: , Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: weichert realtors dunhill group osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
dunhill builders ltd. Charles crovo.Jill crovo ted komenda osterville, Massachusetts Author: barnstable, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Dunhill Development osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
WEICHERT REALTORS OSTERVILLE Charles Crovo Jill Crovo Frederick Komenda Dunhill Builders Dunhill Development Dunhill Co Ltd Frauds thiefs Osterville, Massachusetts Author: , Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: WEICHERT REALTORS OSTERVILLE Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
Hertz Rent A Car DECEPTIVE PRACTICES Denver Colorado Author: san francisco, California Travel Services: Hertz Rent A Car Denver, Colorado

Aug 23 2017
Centennial Toyota Complete Scam Artist Sell Overpriced Vehicles Las Vegas Nevada Buyers Remorse Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Dealers: Centennial Toyota Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 22 2017
tuffy auto center charging for a service they didnt do and damged my car disks kissimmee Florida Author: kissimmee, Florida Auto Mechanics: tuffy auto center kissimmee, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Erica Yang Bought 2 go kart 1 should be on transport now, second is still in process, no contact possible. Payment has been done Jiangsu Guotai Smart Enterprise Co., Ltd Internet Author: Alabama Motor Vehicle: Erica Yang Internet

Aug 22 2017
State Farm Dean Jeffries No communication or notification, agents refusal to handle issues Elkview West Virginia Author: St.Albans, West Virginia Car Insurance: State Farm Dean Jeffries Elkview, West Virginia

Aug 22 2017
Halast Media Warrington Gary Pridham, Total Homecare Ltd. THL Salford, Northwest Homecare Ltd, WSC Warrington Halast Media Preston Warning. Misleading Job Advertising. Warrington Nationwide Author: Warrington, Alabama Advertising Agencies: Halast Media Warrington Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Avis unethical behaviour - theft Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Car Rentals: Avis Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river I brought my 2008 pontiac solstice in for a tire senror light they said on of the tire sending units was bad i paid $250.00 Dollars and drove it half way home when the light came back on so i brought it back. than had th car for another 2 days charged me $250.00 again. when i got to my car in the lot i started it and the check engine light was on and the coolant level light came on after i pulled off of the lot. when i got home i was going to put engine coolant in but the hood wouldn't open than i noticed two small dents in my hood on the drivers side bodyline and the edge of the hood was bent up i guess from them pulling on it.(I've never had any problem with the hood opening). I was pissed i called Mikey he said bring it back i said i will bring him the bill for having another shop do the work. Jim Glovers crew has proven to be crooked. i'm now paying $1000. to Get the hood fixed the cable pull for the hood that obviously jerked when they pulled it and the bodywork done I'm sending the bill to Glover tulsa Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river tulsa, Oklahoma

Aug 22 2017
BRAD CUTLER Rosenhaus Sports Representation KBC SPORTS MARKETING STOLE SCHOOL SUPPLIES FROM AN EVENT FOR AUTISTIC CHILDREN AND THREW THEM OUT OF HIS CAR AS HE WAS DRIVING AWAY MIAMI Florida
Author: atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: BRAD CUTLER 1015 NE 97th St, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Route 136 Auto Body Weiss's Garage Inc. Auto Body Shop Garage Norwalk Connecticut Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Route 136 Auto Body Norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 22 2017
Hertz Auto Rental Hertz Toll ChargesHertz Car RentalHertz VehiclesHertz Trucks Deceptive and grossly inflated charges Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Auto Rental Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Edwards-Subaru-Hyundai Was told the car was fully serviced that was a lie Council Bluffs Iowa Author: fremont, Nebraska Auto Dealers: Edwards-Subaru-Hyundai Council Bluffs, Iowa

Aug 22 2017
Elly's World I ordered two hair straighteners and as soon as I recieved the confirmation email, I tried to view my order and it says shop currently unavailable. Internet
Author: Sneads Ferry, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Elly's World Internet

Aug 22 2017
Don Herring Mitsubishi $410 for a new car key. Too much! Irving Texas Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Auto Dealers: Don Herring Mitsubishi Irving, Texas

Aug 21 2017
Rayes Auto Services #ripoff Jim(Owner) Sold Me Parts That My Car Does Not Need/Car Sitting At His Shop For 1 Year And Half Anaheim Ca Author: Costa Mesa, California Auto Mechanics: Rayes Auto Services Anaheim,

Aug 21 2017
Midas They did a full tune up my suv still miss firing,they said i need new gaskets, charge me and than didnt do the job,everyday i would go back and it was something else they got me for least $800 miss my ride up .they miss my muffler up on my car also. Columbus ohio Ohio Author: Columbus ohio, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Midas Columbus ohio, Ohio

Aug 21 2017
Ally Financial The company is over charging me and claiming that I owe more money on my loan Bloomington Minnesota
Author: Warrenton, Georgia Car Financing: Ally Financial Internet