Your Search | car shop leicester ltd

Oct 23 2016
Michael Manuel Perez Scot KingJason richgreg Scott - EXCLUSIVE AUTO GROUPS Car Leasing scam, fraud, dirtbags Miami Florida Author: Florida Motor Vehicle: Michael Manuel Perez Miami, Florida

Oct 23 2016
Power Horse India Pvt. Ltd., Power horse, Prashant Shah, Anni Mohandas Fraud Contract, fraud commitments, No subsidary of power horse austria, no marketing support mumbai Maharastra Author: Gurgaon, Indiana Food Vendors: Power Horse India Pvt. Ltd. Internet

Oct 23 2016
Wayne Dang STATE OF HAWAII Refuses to return property shares that belong to us D/B/A Showa Hatsumei Kaisha Ltd., since 02/10/2015 even after submitting all the required paperwork requested. Since they have removed the claim and has not responded to our demand of return of assets. We are asking for the return of our monetary shares amount of $250, 000, 000 million dollars ASAP Honnolulu Hawaii Author: Lakeport, New Hampshire Questionable Activities: Wayne Dang

Oct 22 2016
Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Murphy Bed Sleep Shop DO NOT ACCEPT DELIVERY ON FURNITURE/BEDDING FROM THIS STORE UNTIL YOU INSPECT IT 100%. MAKE SURE YOU GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING. THEY ARE DISHONEST! Hollywood Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Hollywood, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Excellence Auto Trade Excellence Auto Trade LLC Financed me a $12000 car they cant register nor give me the title to register myself,after they got my down payment the owner RALPH want to give me his a* to kiss playing phone tag and not fullfilling his duty as a car dealership owner,also they don't honor there 30 day warranty on repairs.This is a real RIP-OFF REPORT car Stealership! jamaica New York Author: newark, Delaware Auto Dealers: Excellence Auto Trade jamaica, New York

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Neat Freak Pro Detail LLC $150 Detail with tons of crumbs and melted candy still in car Queen Creek Arizona
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Car Washes: Neat Freak Pro Detail LLC Queen Creek, Arizona

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
10:59 AM Harley Street Treatments Limited, Harley Street Treatments Ltd, Boston Aesthetic Clinic (UK) Limited, Boston Clinic (UK) Ltd, Boston Clinics (UK) Limited etc Malti O'Mahoney, James O'mahoney and Peter Grant Run a Phoenix Company that is Dangerous London London, UK
Author: Other Plastic Surgeons: London, Other

Oct 21 2016
Shoesdetail online shop Yuguang ltd Bought some Nikes on a website that looked good and genuine and trainers came from china which straight away flagged fakes Internet
Author: Blackburn, Alabama Sporting Goods: Shoesdetail online shop Internet

Oct 20 2016
Sam's club Only gv me half the money to fix my car headlights after they admitted they damaged them the cost to replace them is 3400.00 and I only received 1700.00 the BMW body shop said they can't fix the car headlights for that amount and this happened January 22 of 2016. Can you help me please? Hattiesburg Mississippi Author: Laurel, Mississippi Body Work & Repair: Sam's club Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Oct 20 2016
car xenon hid kits Took my money and didnt send me the product new york New York Author: 70 mile house, British Columbia Car Parts & Accessories: car xenon hid kits new york, New York

Kaotic Von beauty bar Pop up shop, KV KV BEAUTY BAR RIP OFF Tampa Florida
Author: Akron, OH, Ohio Liars: Kaotic Von beauty bar Tampa , Florida

Oct 20 2016
seller networks I received a call this morning in regards to my ad on Craigslist about getting my car sold from a financing/ad company. The lady told me that my car was in high demand (which off rip I thought was not true, because in my area, my car is not in high demand) and that they could get my car sold within 30-45 days. Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Premier Auto Credit GAP INSURANCE MY A S! VAN NUYS California Author: Canoga Park, California Car Financing: Premier Auto Credit VAN NUYS, California

Oct 19 2016
Christina Baird Online car purchase scam Garden City Kansas Author: Garden City, Kansas Motor Vehicle: Christina Baird Kansas

Oct 19 2016
Go Shop and Save GOSHOPANDSAVE GoShopAndSave a SCAM. REPRESENTATIVES LIE! Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Internet Author: Norcross, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Go Shop and Save Internet

Oct 19 2016
Intoxalock I want this product removed from my vehicle but I can't seem to get across to anyone Nationwide Author: Wantagh, New York Car Parts & Accessories: Intoxalock Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Winder Auto Sales SCUM Used Car Dealership hollywood Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Winder Auto Sales hollywood, Florida

Oct 19 2016
Auto Check #14 Shaun Pour Shaun Pour has dissapeared with my Cdaillac and countless other cars. Closed shop overnight moved cars and Auotcheck has no way of locating Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Auto Check #14 Shaun Pour Houston, Texas

Oct 19 2016
Coulter Cadillac Tempe I recently had the misfortune of purchasing a 2016 Cadillac CTS Luxury Collection from this dealership Tempe Cadillac Auto Coulter. I will say that I had a positive experience when first engaging with them, but I recently decided to trade in my car (4 mon New 2016 Cadillac CTS Tempe Arizona
Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Coulter Cadillac Tempe Tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
Lake Elsinore Ford Georgina Villavicencio Kevin Roberts Eric Lambert Horrible financial customer service! Attempted to cash a check that should have been voided Lake Elsinore California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Insurance: Lake Elsinore Ford Lake Elsinore, California

Oct 18 2016
Car-Tex motors Car tex motors Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Car-Tex motors Houston, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Big Red Sports & Imports of Norman Miseading, Unprofessional, Fraudulent Norman Oklahoma Author: Mustang, Oklahoma Car Financing: Big Red Sports & Imports of Norman Norman, Oklahoma