CAR SHOP LEICESTER LTD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: car shop leicester ltd
There may be more specific results for "car shop leicester ltd"
For more specific results for "car shop leicester ltd"
Showing 26-50 of 36,232 Found Reports For more specific results for "car shop leicester ltd"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
City World Toyota Dayden Carr Robert the Manger Let a mother of three loose a car lease to a bait and switch Bronx New York Author: Sayville, New York Auto Dealers: City World Toyota Bronx, New York

Jun 23 2017
Geoff Hull Luxe Lease Transfer Total Fraud. Very professional sounding until they took my 2016 BMW. Hollywood California Author: Waukesha, Wisconsin Car Financing: Geoff Hull Hollywood, California

Jun 22 2017
Shop tom collins.com Internet Author: New albany, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Shop tomorrow collins.com Internet

Jun 22 2017
Myscarshop@aol.com James Car or Niyi Rioe led me to believe that I would get 170.00 from them but the catch is I had to send a Money order for 800.00 out of my account to this Niya Rice Niya Rice is in Conroe, Texas Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Sales People: Myscarshop@aol.com Internet

Jun 22 2017
Mercury Insurance Other Insured Hits My Car, NO LIABILITY issue, Mercury Sticks Me with $4000 Bill--APPALLING & CORRUPT--30 YEAR ACCIDENT FREE CLIENT Brea California Author: Fullerton, California Car Insurance: Mercury Insurance Brea, California

Jun 21 2017
REV Motorsports REV, REV Motors, REV Motorsports Unethical Used Car Lot Portland Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Auto Dealers: REV Motorsports Portland, Oregon

Jun 21 2017
Jerry's Rod & Custom Jerry Vandenberg's auto body & paint Charged Me $75.00 per hour for a $15.00 per hour employee. claimed hours he didn't work,and Jerry did the same. I was actually at his hhome shop calling him at his commercial upholstery shop when he claimed frame work on my car for that day. My cell phone was pinning off his cell tower and he answered. I have pictures of his flunkie's work on my $50,000 car. 4 hours to remove the exhaust system consisting of 7 bolts and 4 cuts with a sawsall $2800.00 for tubs with beginner welds. practice welds on my frame and cuts in the frame for no reason. When I complained, I had to get the cops to his house twice to get my car back. Gardnerville Nevada
Pat R Author: Minden, Nevada Body Work & Repair: Jerry's Rod & Custom Gardnerville, Nevada

Jun 21 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Extreme Tactical Dynamics is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics implemented strategic changes ensuring customer satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist customers in a timely manner by adding 6 digital phone lines, A Live Chat option and boosting customer service and warehouse staff. All trained to help the first responder find the correct emergency lighting equipment.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Hope we do better next time Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Parts & Accessories: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter , Florida

Jun 21 2017
Westlake Financial Contract is over with them. I still have to pay another $2000.00 +, or they will take my car. No one is able to explain to me why. Los Angeles California Let Me Guess Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Car Financing: Westlake Financial Los Angeles, California

Jun 21 2017
Economy Booking Marina booking group In mid April I booked with economy for car rental with Hertz in Sacramento. I paid thru PayPal. When I went to pick up car they couldn't accept it because it was in euros(?). Anyway I have been asking for my money back and can't seem to get a good answer. They keep saying they've forwarded on with an affiliate or the like. I had to rent a car for two days only because they had all my money tied up. I would really like to be reembursed. United kingdom Internet Author: Phoenix , Oregon Air Travel: Economy Booking Internet

Jun 21 2017
Whip Finders Whip Finders, Car Note 911, Dorian Young Dorian Young is a thief Detroit Internet Old Proverb Author: dallas, Texas Car Financing: Whip Finders Internet

Jun 21 2017
Apple Movers Alpha Movers, Moving America,Alpha Ltd Liability, poss Sky Van Lines Broke every piece of mirrored and lucite furniture Lost parts to Hooker $5000 bed, lost 8 foot silk banana tree Canoga Park California Author: Lawton , Oklahoma Moving Companies: Apple Movers Canoga Park, California

Jun 21 2017
Ed Morse Honda Unethical practices Riviera Beach Florida Spin Doctor Author: Lake Park, Florida Auto Dealers: Ed Morse Honda

Jun 21 2017
James Marnley Profit Ltd - Torquay - James Taylor, James Marnely, James profit ltd eBay scammer James Marnley/Taylor - Profit Ltd - eBay Accounts - Scammer - fraud! UK Torquay, United Kindom Internet Author: Newton Abbot, Alabama Franchises: James Marnley Internet

Jun 20 2017
Quality Automotives Fraud, ripoff! Got a car & it's a lemon. They work on it but we still have issues. Want trade the vehicle for something else. Washington North Carolina Terms? School? Author: Washington, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Quality Automotives Washington, North Carolina

Jun 20 2017
Grand Mayan , Ventas Riveria Maya SA de CV, My Preferred Travels Ltd We have a 5 year contract to sell 4 weeks per year at $2,600 each week totaling $10,400 a year signed 9/8/13. To date we havere cieved nothing nor can I get any information about our 20 weeks. Puerto Vallarta, CP Author: Mead, Washington Hotel: Grand

Jun 20 2017
Erie Insurance Company Takes Premiums But Reneges On The Claim Erie Pennsylvania Author: Bronx,, New York Car Insurance: Erie Insurance Company Erie, Pennsylvania

Jun 20 2017
E's Shop and Auto Repair I was referred to this crook from a friend of mines who also said E (The Owner and Manager) took 6 months to fix his car. I have a 530i BMW I drove to E's shop on 04/07/2017.  Newport News Virginia Author: Newport News , Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: E's Shop and Auto Repair Newport News , Virginia

Jun 20 2017
Bruffys Towing Marina Del Rey Ca tried to take my 25,000 car never notified me of lein sale marina del rey California Author: SAN PEDRO, California Auto Towing: Bruffys Towing Marina Del Rey Ca marina del rey, California

Jun 20 2017
Advertize on my car Rip off, scam, impossible to talk to Internet Refunded me most of my money Author: Parkton, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Advertize on my car Internet

Jun 19 2017
Sixt Car Rental Sixt Sucks Atlanta Hartsfield Airport Nationwide Almost identical experience as this consumer had. Author: West Jordan, Utah Auto Rentals: Sixt Car Rental Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
TRS Limited LLC via CCB Credit Services non-descriptive debt from TRS Ltd Springfield Illinois Same story here and will not pay!! Author: Harriman, Tennessee Questionable Activities: TRS Limited LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jun 19 2017
XIAMEN SENYANG CO LTD Ping Wang aka: SY Carter, Carter, Carter Lin, and Susan Wang aka: Susan Ding, Anny Ding, Susan Anny Ding. etcetera. MEDICAL ALTERNATING AIR MATTRESSES + PUMPS, NOT AS DESCRIBED, NOT AS THE ONE'S WE PURCHASED AND PAID FOR. MEDICAL ALTERNATING AIR MATTRESSES + ALTERNTING PUMPS NOT AS THE ONE'S PURCHASED. Xiamen 361000, Fujian, China. Internet Author: Napoli, Other Healthcare Centers: XIAMEN SENYANG CO LTD Internet

Jun 19 2017
Auto Parts Global LLC, Global Car Parts Trading LLC,Auto Part Deals, parts-go.com/ Auto Parts Reseller Scam Port Saint Lucie Florida Author: Baytown, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: Auto Parts Global LLC Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Jun 18 2017
Hurricane Diesel Scammers, Liars, Crooked and Incompetent Diesel Repair Shop Spokane Valley Washington Author: Post Falls, Idaho Auto Repair Service: Hurricane Diesel Spokane Valley, Washington