Your Search | car shop leicester ltd

Sep 30 2015
RelayRides ripped me off with unfair additional hidden charges San Francisco Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Car Rentals: RelayRides Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
La car gallary Lied to me my mother and my grandmother about a car that I was looking at to buy with cash in hand.Chatsworth,ca Califorina
Author: Jackson, California Auto Dealers: La car gallary Internet

Emmons Motor Company Sold me a WRECKED car Pasadena Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Emmons Motor Company Pasadena, Texas

Sep 30 2015
Top Coat Nail Bar Midwest Readers They harrassed me daily to sign onto a great deal of subscription and told me I could cancel within 72 hrs and when I called to cancel no one picked up the phone nor emailed me back. Now they call me daily telling me that I must pay them but I've have already contacted them many times telling them I no longer have the shop and they said they will keep sending it and they will keep billing me and calling me regardless. They are crooks. $35 per month for some of the worse magazines and there's never a representative that will respond to any concern. All they are there for is to take your money and that's all. Internet Author: Milpitas, California Computer Mail Order: Top Coat Nail Bar Internet

Sep 29 2015
Don Dorval Kirby Vacume Cleaner Salesman Donell Dorval Bought a car from me on payments that were never made. Ran an office out of my rental home and left my tenant with LOTS of bills Westminster, Colorado Very sick Idiot Author: Eagle, Colorado Car Financing: Don Dorval Kirby Vacume Cleaner Salesman Westminster, Colorado

Sep 29 2015
Wilson Luna Ltd Business Prophet - UK, Australia, Europe Complaint Review, Scam, Waste of money, Dangerous, Bad Practice, Emotional Blackmail, Caution,Under Investigation, Fraud, Cult London Nationwide Wilson Luna is a FRAUD Author: Birmingham , Alabama Questionable Activities: Wilson Luna Ltd London , Select State/Province

Sep 29 2015
Total appliance repair LTD Scam Artist!!! Outrageous Cost for poor service and no warranty!! Edmonton Alberta Author: stony plain, Alaska Appliances: Total appliance repair Edmonton, Alberta

Sep 29 2015
Chase Bank JP Morgan Chase Bank lost my car payment Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Banks: Chase BankJP Morg Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Permaplate I bought a toyota highlander and noticed that the leather of the seat is peeling off, I file a claim and they are not cover it they said that I was my fault because I just take care of my car very poorly. chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Warranty: Permaplate chicago, Illinois

Sep 29 2015
Member's First Federal Credit Union Member's First FCU, Member's First Wrongful Repossesion! Shady Credit Union, Very unfair. Stay Away!!!!! Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania
Member’s 1st FCU Author: Frederick, Maryland Car Financing: Member's First Federal Credit Union Mechanicsburg,

Sep 29 2015
Auto Star Transport Express Company hired a carrier to transport my car that drove my car from CA to NC which put an additional 2717 miles on my car and the transportation co. Was paid to transport my car not drive it. Burlingame, Ca Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Auto Star Transport Express

Sep 29 2015
Karbon Koncepts William Kornfeld Thieves, no customer service,no e-mails answers, no phone calls answers Laguna Hills California Author: Caguas, Other Car Parts & Accessories: Karbon Koncepts Laguna Hills, California

Sep 29 2015
VIP Bike Shop They use PayPal so seems totally secure, they tell you the PayPal account got hacked and return yourone instantly once it goes through the package that was received was the size of a cup. It was suppose to be a bicycle. China Internet
Author: SANTA ANA, California Sporting Goods: VIP Bike Shop Internet

Sep 29 2015
H&R Auto Dealer sam sold a defected car with hidden problems, its at VW an thay want 3200 to fix.. fremont California Author: san jose, California Auto Dealers: H&R Auto Dealer fremont, California

American Auto Mall, LLC Used Car Dealer Scam in Fredericksburg Virginia
Author: Richmond, Virginia Auto Dealers: American Auto Mall, LLC Fredericksburg, Virginia

Sep 29 2015
Byron Powersports, Frank Yavorksi Service Manager I wreck my CAM AM Spyder and I took it to them to repair, It costed $10,000 to repair, and still the bike is not working, it is leaking oil and needs a water pump, I have taken it back over 5 times since it has been out of the shop, I took it back last week, now they are refusing to fix it. I have not rode the bike but twice since it been out of the shop. Byron Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Byron Powersports Byron , Georgia

Sep 29 2015
Safelite Auto Glass Inferior quality replacement winbdshields approved by Geico Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Car Parts & Accessories: Safelite Auto Glass Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
wiz towing I purchased a 2004 Bmw 325i from Harold and was told he would get it up and running just give an extra 1,000 for parts/labor. I did this only to be told he never said he had all the parts I have my receipt showing that in his handwriting it says car paid in full as well as 1,000 additional paid for parts and labor. I have the vehicle in my possession but I have been unsuccessful at getting any of my money back even though this gentleman has a towing company making money. he took full advantage of me New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: wiz towing New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 28 2015
Rad Rick Designs Rick Boyd aka Richard A Cushman stole my 70 Mustang convertible original equipt, along with 2nd 302 engine and 15 thous cash.Sold all parts for cash & never did any work to my car Ojai California Author: Burbank, California Auto Repair Service: Rad Rick Designs Ojai, California

Sep 28 2015
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd, Honshu Medicare, Martin Freymond, Ken Carter Honshu Medicare We are in need of representatives in different regions in Canada, due to the challenges in processing payments here in Japan and UK from our clients/customers Tokyo Japan Nationwide How the business works Author: vancouver, British Columbia Business Consultants: Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Safe-Guard Products International, LLC Gap Provider will not approve or process your claim. They provide GAP coverage and for 6 months they are going back and forth saying they dont have what they need though I and my primary insurance have called over 12 times and confirmed they have it. They come back asking for the same thing. Atlanta, Georgia Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Car Insurance: Safe-Guard Products International, LLC Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Tint Shop Kanai Sharsh Complusive Twisted Liar Honolulu Hawaii Author: Waianae, Hawaii Auto Parts: Tint Shop Honolulu, Hawaii

Sep 28 2015
Pauls Precision Auto repair horrible workmanship and needed to bring back car 5 different times falmouth Massachusetts Author: east falmouth, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Pauls Precision Auto falmouth, Massachusetts

Elite Sentinel Services Ltd. Liability Co. DO NOT TRUST , RIP OFF Internet
Author: apple valley, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Internet

Sep 28 2015
Drivetime I believe that I was really talked into something I regret I purchased. Albuquerque New Mexico Nobody Forced You Author: Acoma, New Mexico Car Financing: Drivetime Albuquerque , New Mexico